The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Amanda’s Pet

Synopsis: Amanda turns her successful boyfriend into her personal doggie-slave.

I liked my girlfriend, Amanda, a lot but lately our relationship was growing old. I have to tell you that she had been collecting stray pets around her house and they were getting to be too much for me. Besides she seemed to be changing and moving on in her own way too. Last week her mom was in from Connecticut and I did not come over during that time since her mom and I did not get along. I was never good enough for Amanda in her mom’s opinion. But now that I was successful I thought maybe that would change someday but now it didn’t matter. I was moving on.

A brunette with deep brown eyes, Amanda was short, about 5′1″ but she had a beautiful set of magnificent breasts on her petite and shapely body. We had been going out since high school and now we were in our late twenties. I had an online investment business that was very lucrative and that finally allowed me to have the freedom to do pretty much what I wanted. Amanda while being the most intelligent girl I have ever known seemed to have little ambition and barely made it by. She did however volunteer some pretty good original advice and ideas about my business. Honestly, it was Amanda’s advice and ideas that had given me the breakthrough I needed to make my online business so successful. I already had other investment firms wanting to buy me out so they could use my patented online market software. I owed it all to Amanda and overlooked the subtle changes in her demeanor and manner toward me. After all she would always be my friend even when we stopped being lovers.

That was until recently when Amanda began to talk down to me with more frequency. She knew I was submissive. I was not really sure what that was but she explained it to me in great detail one day.

Amanda said I naturally deferred to Women like her because I had a built in obedience gene. She said I would never be fulfilled unless I had a woman telling me what to do and controlling my life. If anyone but Amanda had told me this I would have said it was a bunch of bunk, but Amanda was my best friend and more infrequent lover and, as I said, she is really smart. Besides I did like it when She ordered me around so I guess it was true. I was the boss when directing my business and liked being in control. But I also liked it when Amanda told me to get her a drink so what she said made sense. She said there were those born to rule and others born to serve them. That should have given me a warning of what was to come but it didn’t.

So a week ago I arrived at Amanda’s house and was surprised to find her pets were gone. Five cats and three dogs were all gone and what’s more, the place was spotless. When I asked her about them she said not to worry. She was going to get new ones that would better amuse her. She was wearing low riders and a halter top that pushed her ample cleavage at me but all that was lost on me when she walked right up and kissed me hard pushing her tongue into my mouth and thoroughly working mine into submission. I felt something on the back of my throat and swallowed it lest I cough while her glorious tongue was making it clear who ruled whom. Then she pulled back a little and ran her tongue right up my cheek and whispered something that sounded like “Now you are mine.”

She stepped back smiling at me and I could see she was wearing a new necklace with a beautiful large ruby hanging from it. As she talked she began to spin it continuously and its facets attracted my eye and I began looking at it with an uncontrollable fascination.

“Do you like my new necklace, Donny?” she asked me with a playful voice.

“Wow! Is that real? That’s a beautiful stone,” I remarked honestly.

“Sure it’s real,” she answered. “My daddy got it in Germany during the war and gave it to my mom. She thanked him by hypnotizing him with it and making him her slave for life. Mom gave it to me and taught me how to use it during her visit last week,” she explained candidly.”

I was concentrating on the beautiful deep blue stone turning in her fingers rapidly now and it took me a moment to realize what she said. “Huh…..she hypnotized…..why….would…..she….do……..that?” I asked fascinated now with the flickering light.

“Oh mustn’t concern yourself with why, baby,” she replied. “It is so much more fun just looking deep into the ruby and watching how the light changes. Besides it is not for lowly creatures such as you to know about the ways of your superiors,” she answered soothingly.

“Concentrate on the light, Donny,” she ordered. “It feels good to concentrate on the light, doesn’t it, my pet?” She was leading me back to the couch and we sat down comfortably, me never losing site of the light so wonderfully dancing from the jewel.

“Yes,” I answered. “It feels good to look at the light.” My mind was getting foggy now and I was feeling a little tired.

“Listen to my voice as you concentrate on the light. My voice feels so safe and comfortable. You are in a very safe place and it feels so good to look at the light and listen to my voice. I have drugged you, Donny, with a simple pill to calm your senses and make you more docile and obedient to me. It will make the processing easier.”

“Drug …. Me. Wha….” I tried to answer but it was too much trouble trying to talk. Besides I wanted to look at the light and my eyes were growing really heavy and tired now.

“And now your eyes are growing heavy and it is hard to keep them open but you can still hear my voice and you know it is safe and feels so good listening to my voice,” she affirmed. I noted how wise she was to know that I was so tired and sleepy. I wanted so to sleep but I wanted to look at the light.

“Donnie, you can close your eyes now and relax,” she said, and I was grateful for her permitting me to close my heavy lids. “You feel more wonderful than you have ever felt before. You feel safe with me as you listen to my voice. You never want to be away from my voice. You want to please me don’t you, Donny?”

“Yes, Amanda” I answered numbly. “I want to please you.” And I could think of nothing I wanted more.

“Good boy,” she said. “What pleases me most is when you obey me. You want to obey me and please me, don’t you, Donny?” she asked softly.

“Yes, I want to obey you,” I affirmed.

“Now relax and let’s got deeper, my pet. Open your eyes and look into my eyes. You can do that now because I am allowing you to and you feel real fresh and happy to be with me. If you look deep into my eyes you will find great comfort and freedom. Go there and find that place where you can please me, serve me, and obey me. “

I opened my eyes and looked into Amanda’s eyes that were like two deep bottomless pools that I fell into. I went deeper and deeper and felt an overwhelming desire to obey and please her. I kept searching and going deeper. I had to find the place where I could please her.

“Now, Donny, you are my slave and I own you, body and soul. I am your Goddess and I created you to serve and obey me. From this moment forward you cannot speak as humans do because you are not human. You are my new pet doggie and will know me as your owner and Mistress. When I snap my fingers you will awaken but when I say “down doggie slave” you will fall into a deeper sleep than even this and be ready for more programming from your creator. Now get down on the ground on all fours like a doggie before me.”

She snapped her fingers and I discovered myself on the ground before her. But my mind was all mixed up. She was my owner. I knew that but I felt awkward and out of place. I did not know what to do. I just looked up at her smiling face as she inspected me and made some notes on her pad. Then she said, “Down doggie slave,” and my mind went blank swimming deep into her dark eyes.

She referred to her list and began giving orders.

“Remove all of your clothes, slave. Doggies don’t wear any clothes and you won’t be needing them anymore,” she commanded.

I removed all of my clothing and she picked them up and threw them into the trash with finality.

“Now listen to me, my pet. You must at all times act like a doggie and do nothing to ever remind me that you were once human or I will be very unhappy with you. That means your breathing must pant like doggies. You will want to be petted by me and will only whine and bark when you want my attention or need something.”

“Now I am going to experiment with your memory, Donny,” she continued checking off her list. “When I say “wipe” you will lose the mental functioning of your brain by 10%. Each time I say, “wipe” you will lose another 10% of memory and brain function. However if I say “restore” the opposite will happen. Okay, let’s give it a try.”

She snapped her fingers and I sat like a dog on all fours looking up at her and panting helplessly with the undying love of a pet for its owner. I was still confused because I knew her from somewhere else even though she was my owner and I loved her and wanted to please her very much. I was trying to reason all this out when she said, “wipe!”

I shook my head as I got a little dizzy but when I looked up my owner was there smiling at me. She reached down and petted me and said, “Good boy.” But when I looked into her eyes she said, “Oh, I think I see a little life there.” She stood up and put her hands on her hips and said, “Wipe” and then “Wipe” again.

I went dizzy and passed out for a moment and suddenly felt water being thrown on my face. I looked up and my owner was saying, “Good boy, good boy,” with a soft comforting tone. I jumped up on all fours and began spinning around the floor in a happy bounce and panting eagerly with my tongue out. I ran around the kitchen and back to her happily wiggling my butt as I went. I came to her feet and ran my head against her ankle lovingly and then licked her foot. I then looked up at her with a happy face, tongue hanging out, and said, “Woof!”

My owner laughed out loud and said, “Fuck! I actually did it. It fucking worked!”

I, of course, had no idea what she said but I knew she was happy so I was happy.

She went to the pantry and got out a bag of dog chow and the smell drove me crazy because I was suddenly real hungry. I jumped up and down and circled eagerly around the bowl sniffing and smelling as she poured it into the bowl.

She stepped back and said, “There ya go boy. Eat up. “ I attacked the dog food picking it up with my hands and shoveling it into my mouth. She put down a bowl of water and watched me and then stood up again and said, “Down doggie slave!”

I went blank and deep again, my mind feeling wonderfully free and safe.

“Listen to your Goddess, my pet,” she commanded. “Make your hands into a fist.” (I did so immediately.) You can never open your hands. They must remain closed and will become doggie paws. You do not know how to open them ever. You cannot stand on two feet without getting very dizzy and passing out. You will never rise from a kneeling on two knees and that you will only go to when you do doggie tricks or beg.’

She looked at me sternly for a moment and then her expression changed to a large smile.

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot,” she said with an evil smile. “When I say “Donny lick” you will lick my pussy or my ass whichever I give you. You will continue to lick until I tell you to sop. This really pleases your owner so you will do your best job all the time.”

“Now last thing for now, my pet,” she continued. “ “Your new favorite doggie game will be to train your tongue to please me. You will stretch it out all day again and again when you are alone or resting and move it about rapidly so as to get it longer and stronger to please me.” She stood in thought for a moment and then checked things off on her list. Hmmm…..I think that should do it,” she said, snapping her fingers.

I went down to the water and began lapping up a drink when I heard my owner say, “Heal!” while patting her leg as she walked away.

I looked at her blankly and went back lapping up water.

She called me, “Here Donny boy”

I jumped up and crawled as fast as I could after her.

When I entered the bedroom I could smell her pussy. The smell was really strong, erotic and I was helplessly drawn to it. She was sitting on the edge of the bed and she had nothing on. She looked like a living Goddess with her breasts moving up and down dominantly with every breath. She ordered, “Donny lick!”

I bounced forward eagerly and nestled my nose between her legs and began licking around her pussy like a doggie vibrator. I pushed my tongue between her lips and began licking and sucking voraciously. I could think of nothing else but pleasing her with my doggie tongue that seemed to be longer than I remembered and able to move more rapidly. I was making her happy and I was happy. She was moaning and rocking on the bed and then she exploded with a scream, her juices flooding my mouth and all over my face. I did not stop. I continued because she was continuing and soon she was screaming again with pleasure. My doggie ass was wiggling back and forth too and my doggie dick was hard as a rock.

Finally she laid back exhausted and drew up on the bed and pulled the covers over her. I could hear her breathing loudly and she was saying ‘Fuck fuck fuck” over and over in a whisper. (Though I did not know what she was saying I knew she was happy and I was happy.) I was on the floor by the bed and finally put my paws up on the bed to see my owner. She looked at me through soft sleepy eyes and said, “Down boy…..go to sleep my little pet.” I dropped down and curled up by the bed happily. I was the luckiest dog in the world.

When the morning rays of light came through the curtains I leaped up happily and immediately felt a need to pee. I became distressed and started crawling around in a circle and whining quietly.

My owner peeked down from the bed and said, “Doggy, no! Be quiet!”

I did not know what my owner said but she was not happy so I was not happy. I put my head down on my paws and strained to hold my water in. Time passed slowly from minutes to hours and soon I was going to explode. I began to whimper like a baby for I knew I was near not being able to keep myself from peeing on the carpet which somehow I knew I must not do.

My owner popped up from the bed and gathered a robe around her all the time saying something to me with an irritated tone. She led me to the back door and opened it and I rushed outside finding the first bush I could and, raising my leg, peed and peed. It was another form of doggie heaven and soon as I was done and I ran on all fours back into the house and raced around the kitchen in happy circles.

My owner put down a bowl of dog chow and water and left the room. While I ate happily I could hear her singing in the shower. When I finished I wandered into the bedroom finding her pulling on thong panties, shorts and halter top. She brushed her hair back and then patted her lap and said, “Here, boy, here boy,” I rushed over my butt wiggling happily back and forth and she hugged me and petted me lovingly. I licked her face and looked up at her with honest unconditional puppy love.

“We have a lot to do, my pet,” she said (She was happy so I was happy). She walked into the office with me tagging along at her feet smelling the carpet as I went. The smells of her former pets were still there even though she had cleaned and I found them somehow attractive. She wore sandals and the smell of her perfumed feet drew me away from the carpet as I happily bounced along to the chair where she now sat typing on a keyboard and looking at a computer.

“Down, doggie slave!” she commanded and I went blank again awaiting her comforting voice.

“Donny, tell me your password,” she commanded.

“Amanda Barton,” I replied.

“Hah,” she said laughing. She typed it a couple of times and then said, “Got it!”.

“Now, Donny-boy, I want to know all your secrets. Anything you don’t want others to know about you or your business you will reveal to me right now. Begin!”

I began speaking without stopping emptying out my deepest direst secrets both private and about my business. The more I spoke the more I wanted to speak. It was as if my mouth was a drain for every secret thought I had ever had. In the end I had told her about my dealings and plans for my business, my secret software codes not yet patented and even my secret offshore bank accounts I had hid from the tax collector. I also revealed my deep lust for her in a submissive way to the point of being made her toilet slave. This was a dark fantasy I had held about her for some time and which I was positive she would never okay and even break our friendship forever.

At least an hour had passed when my mind seemed to be empty and I had nothing more to say. Amanda looked up from her notes and looked at me with an evil smile.

She snapped her fingers returning me to my doggie mind set. She turned to the computer and said, “Now I am you, my pet. You have many times worked from this computer which you installed for that purpose so no one will suspect any different. Gradually I will introduce everyone to….me….your new chief of staff and then I will take over all the operations. You will fade into the background and soon retire to disappear forever. By the end of the day I will control all your stock, money and holdings and no one will suspect that anything has changed. In fact, if I am correct, things will grow exponentially to untold wealth under my leadership. You don’t have anything to worry about anymore, my slave, except being a good doggie-pet for me.”

I did not know what she said, but she was happy so I was happy. I gave a doggy moan and licked her foot lovingly.

Later that night she laid on the bed and ordered “Donny lick!” I ran my tongue up her beautiful ass and found her wonderfully smelling puckered spot and licked lovingly, cleaning it with my tongue and then pushing my tongue inside rapidly working it back and forth. She moaned heavily and settled in for another night of incredible pleasure.

My owner was happy so I was happy.