The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AMANDA’S TALE

Part 2: Captivity

Amanda’s days became a blur of a routine. She would wake up to the sound of her door opening and a new playmate coming in. Men, women, most with various changes to their body. Some women had additional breasts, some had a penis, some Men had additional dicks in various places on their body (She especially liked the one who’s fingers had been turned into cocks!) One normal woman even came in wearing thigh high pantyhose. Amanda would have mad sex with whoever it was until she passed out. She would wake up later to the sound of the door opening again.

She had lost track of how long she had been captive when the routine changed. A man she remembered came into her room. She remembered him due to the similarities in his features to her ex, John. He hadn’t had any noticeable changes to his body on their first encounter, but when he took off his robe this time, there was a silky smooth area around his groin that matched the color of the nylons that now coated her lower half and three fingers on her right hand. “Did that happen because of me?” she thought to herself. The man came to her and she could feel him approaching, as if his nylon covered prick called to her.

They embraced and she couldn’t think clearly anymore, focused only on her building climax. His throbbing member folded into her passing through the nylon as if it weren’t there and the moment it touched it was like she was in his mind, able to guide him to just the right spot. Amanda also found she could control his level of excitement, raising and lowering it to match her oncoming orgasm.

Tim, as she now knew his name, pushed her against the wall and pulled her legs around his waist. As he pumped in rhythm to their coitus, Amanda could feel herself growing more in tune with Tim. His thoughts, although singular in focus, became clearer with every thrust he made into her aching mound. It only served to make her hotter. She could barely hold back long enough to match Tim’s level of arousal. Finally with a moan they erupted in orgasm together and fell to the ground in a tangle of limbs and nylon.

The first thing Amanda noticed was that she hadn’t passed out. The second thing she noticed was that the area of nylon coating Tim’s penis had spread to cover his ass and upper legs, making it look like he was wearing nylon boxer-briefs. Her nylon had also grown, approximately an inch higher. Startled by this, She looked back over at Tim. He was passed out cold. She somehow knew that the nylon spreading was the reason she had been able to hear Tim’s thoughts clearer. She couldn’t hear them now though. “I wonder...” she thought to herself and reached over to touch his waist where the band of the pantyhose would have been if they didn’t seamlessly meld into his skin. when her nylon covered fingers touched him, she immediately had a connection to the blissful dream Tim was having about cuddling up to Amanda in a small field surrounded by woods. Curious, she tried various other combinations, but only when her nylon touched his did the connection occur.

A light hiss made her look around the room. She didn’t see anything, but almost immediately it became difficult to focus on anything. She could barely keep her eyes open. with a soft moan, Amanda fell to the floor in a gas induced slumber.

Amanda awoke to the door opening like every other time. It was the woman that had worn the Thigh Highs on their first encounter. The thigh highs were still encasing her legs, and had crept up to meet the mound of nylon covering her pussy. She came over to Amanda, who was still laying on the floor and straddled her. As soon as her leg brushed the other woman’s an influx of information hit her like an orgasm. Amanda reached for Meghan’s swollen mound and spread the lips with ease using her nylon slicked fingers. As Amanda quickly built their first orgasm to the brink, she could hear Meghan clearly thinking “Tim has a plan, be ready.”