The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AMANDA’S TALE

Part 4: Flight

“WATCH OUT FOR THAT TREE ROOT” Meghan screamed, but it was too late. Tim swerved to avoid the obstacle in the road but the rain that had started minutes after pulling away from the gate had made the dirt road slick with mud. The linen truck skidded off the side of the road and into the tree line a few yards away.

“We have to move” Amanda said quickly, “we won’t have much time before they realize what is happening. We need to put as much distance between us and that truck as possible.” The three got out of the van and found they were ankle deep in thick mud. Tim looked up at the night sky. “Let’s head north; it puts us on the other side of the road from the truck, and away from the complex.” He thought to the trio who were all holding hands. “Do you want some clothes from the truck, Amanda?” thought Meghan. “No, I tried. I can’t stand to wear them anymore; it’s like bugs crawling all over me.” Tim and Meghan looked at each other, and began to instantly itch like they had just noticed. They both shed their disguises and reached for Amanda’s hand again. Looking up on the road, they didn’t see any signs of a search party yet, but they knew it wouldn’t be long.

The slope on the other side of the road was much steeper, and went further down. They wouldn’t be able to come back up once they went over; there were no trees or rocks to assist them in climbing. “Over we go” Amanda thought, as they slid down the muddy hill. They reached the bottom and immediately sunk to their waist in a soupy muddy bog. “Don’t think about it, just keep moving” Tim thought to the other two as he grabbed their hands. They made slow progress through the bog. More than once someone would snag their nylon skin on a tree branch or rock and a new run would creep up their leg. To make matters worse, converting the guard had taken a lot out of Amanda, and she was growing increasingly horny. Tim also hadn’t fed since the day before, and he was almost as horny as Amanda.

Meghan kept urging them forward. Finally when it seemed like she couldn’t urge them any further, she saw a small hollow in a massive uprooted tree. As they waded toward it, the mud rose to their chests. Amanda was leaning on Tim now, nibbling at his ear, and moaning in heat. Tim could barely keep himself standing and Meghan had to drag them into the alcove with the last bit of her strength. As she did, a massive run tore through her arm, as her shoulder caught on a low hanging branch. Tim and Amanda were oblivious to their surroundings, kissing each other, and enjoying the feeling of mud covering them more and more. Meghan joined the two lovers and as her libido grew, her runs started to knit back together as she came closer and closer to climax. Tim took his mud covered nylon-cock and penetrated Amanda, and her mud slicked nylon-pussy clamped down on his dick as she fingered Meghan closer and closer. As they lost themselves, they slid lower and lower into the bog until only their heads were above the mud. Ripples splashed as the mud around them slurped and sucked at their bodies, and it only served to arouse them more. Amanda had grown quite good at controlling her love-mates’ arousal level and they all arrived in the most powerful orgasm they had ever encountered together slipping below the beautiful mud that held them in its encasing arms.

Hours passed, and several search parties had walked within feet of the trio of escaped lab experiments. The late Hour and thick mud had concealed them all too well. While one lover would keep watch, Amanda would take the opportunity to feed on the other, each time shortly after a search party had passed. They were banking on the would-be captors not coming back for a while. This also kept their bodies freshly coated in their muddy camouflage. Finally when the sun had risen and fallen without sign of the people hunting them, they ventured out of their hiding place and continued north.

The water became less and less muddy, and the swamp became more and more of a typical jungle. They were able to walk on dry land now, and made much better time. There had been no sign of their pursuers for several days, and they had spent the better part of this day in and around a small pond hidden by a 10 foot rock ledge drop off creating a small natural waterfall in the river. The trio had taken the day to refresh and revitalize, letting their love-making nourish and heal them and their injuries. They considered staying here, but decided against that option believing it would only be a matter of time before their pursuers found this hide-a-way. They continued on by night, resting during the day. After a few nights of traveling, they came to a road. They observed from a hidden position for several hours, realizing that 90% of the traffic that came down this road was semi-trucks. Tim relayed to his lovers that he knew how to drive a tractor, and they could hi-jack one and use it to flee. Their opportunity didn’t take long. Shortly there-after, a large white truck came around the bend. Tim said this one would suit their purposes perfectly, since it didn’t have a trailer with it (Tim called it “bob-tailing”), they shouldn’t be bothered by DOT checks. He also pointed out that the tractor was a “sleeper”, so it had plenty of room for the three of them to travel in.

Amanda got up and did her best impression of being injured, staggering out to the edge of the road and waiving to the driver of the truck. The Driver came to a stop, and quickly got out of the big rig. Coming over, Amanda heard him ask “Are you OK? This is no place to be out dressed like that miss” He took off his vest, but as he moved to put it around Amanda, She hit him with a blast of pheromones. The trucker couldn’t resist kissing her neck as he got close enough. While he was off balance, she rolled, and pulled him off the side of the road, back down to where Tim and Meghan were waiting. He must have hit his head while they tumbled down the slope, because he was out cold when they came to a stop. This relieved Amanda, because she didn’t want to change him and ruin his life too. The Trio moved him to a large tree, and tied him up using his belt. Then they made their way to the Semi and climbed in. They continued on, keeping as true to north as they could, hoping to keep as much distance as they could between them, and the pursuers they knew were following behind them.