The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AMANDA’S TALE

Part 9: Separation

Amanda and Tim came walking back from the shower house hand in hand, conversing in their minds about what to do next. As they came up to their site, Tim made an off-handed comment about having Amanda change a rich man, so they could rely on his money and hide away somewhere, comfortable for life. Amanda gave him a hard look that quickly changed to bewilderment as Tim came up short.

“You were right, something is wrong…” Amanda looked at the tent. The door was unzipped and flapped in the breeze. “Meghan?” Amanda called, already knowing she would not receive an answer. They approached the tent and went inside. The place was a disaster. The sleeping bag lay strewn to one side of the tent in a pile. The remaining bag of clothes was spilled carelessly on the other. In several spots were patches of nylon, almost looking like they had been spray-painted in place. Laying in the dead center of the tent lay a pair of ultra-sheer pantyhose. Amanda’s hand shot from Tim’s hand and up to her mouth. A strong memory stirred at the back of her mind, and instantly she knew who had come.

John had taken her to his family’s cottage many times after school dances. They would drink, relax, and have sex all night. His favorite thing to do was go skinny dipping as soon as they got there. John would always stop Amanda from undressing at her pantyhose however, and pull her into the lake like that. He would whisper in her ear how sexy he though her wet nylon covered legs felt wrapped around his waist. She had quickly figured out his fetish for the thin lingerie, and would pack extra pairs for their evening trips. Several times she would wake up the next morning finding all of her clothes missing except a pair of pantyhose laid out. John would be waiting for her in the lake, and they would go at it again until they were ready to pass out from exhaustion.

“I can’t let Tim know John is here.” Amanda thought to herself. “I need to distract him for a while, so I can talk to John.” “Tim?” she said aloud, “Maybe she ran for help. Can you go check at the ranger’s station?” His hand fell on her shoulder, and Amanda startled slightly. “I’m not sure splitting up is a good idea at this point.” “Please” she thought back. “I don’t want to take any chances. I’ll wait here, you go check with the ranger, and we’ll meet back up in a bit.” She used a bit of her influence in this last sentence, making it more of a strong suggestion. “OK… but at least take this” Tim said as he fished the flare gun from the bag he had dropped to the ground. Amanda took it from him and whispered “hurry…” Tim sprinted off toward the other end of the camp ground, and the ranger station. Amanda turned back and looked at the pantyhose, then crouched to pick them up. They were the brand she would buy for him, Platinos. She hesitated for a moment, and then not quite sure why, sat down and scrunched them up and slid them up her already nylon coated legs.

Amanda looked around in a daze, not sure what was going on, when something caught her eye in the spot of nylon sprayed in the back of the tent. It was a darker swatch of nylon, the same color that had covered Meghan’s body. She felt a familiar energy as she reached for it, and as she made contact, her mind EXPLODED in sensation. Ecstasy, Claustrophobia, Fear and Confusion ripped through her mind and she passed out on the floor of the tent.

* * *

Tim approached the Ranger’s station and knocked as he went in. He stopped as he entered and heard a swishing sound, accompanied by pleasured moaning. “Hello?” he called out. No response. As he approached the counter, he could tell the sound was coming from right behind the counter. Tim opened the door to go behind the counter, and as he rounded the desk, found the source of the erotic noise. A beautiful young woman lay bound to the desk legs, clad only in dark nylon. She was in the throes of an orgasm, and didn’t show any signs of slowing down. “No sign of Meghan, but maybe Amanda can help this one. They must have found us, there can’t be more than one organization going around doing this.”

As he freed her legs, the girl started to thrash against her bonds more energetically, as though she sensed she was about to be freed to aid herself in her ecstasy. As Tim released her hands however, she reversed position, and leapt onto him, knocking him back as they landed. Tim could barely keep her off him, and quickly started to feel foggy. He wasn’t sure he wanted to keep her off. She kept trying to wrap her legs around his waist, and after a minute or so of struggling, Tim’s mind was so muddled that she won the fight.

As Tim’s now hard cock sank into the girl, He erupted in an explosion of lustful passion. He started grinding against the girl, reaching for her mind, as he had become accustomed to with Amanda. “Jennifer. Her name had been Jennifer”. They embraced each other, feeling the rising heat between them... “The man with the dark nylon skin had changed her.” She grasped at his back, as if she could not get enough of him into her... “She had been waiting for someone to release her.” He felt their climax building… “He had left her here as a trap.” John’s eyes went wide, and he tried to pull away from Jennifer, but couldn’t separate himself from her loins. He seemed to have melded to her, one continuous layer of nylon. He tried to pull away again, but the struggle just served to stimulate him more, and they fell back to moving in motion together. He gave up in his struggles, passing back to a foggy ecstasy.

As they climaxed in unison, Tim could feel a tension building around his groin, but he was so sleepy, he didn’t care anymore. Jennifer fell against his soft chest, unconscious, and quivering. The two fell back quivering in each other’s arms as they shrank in on themselves. As Tim’s consciousness faded, he had the distinct sensation of sinking into the ground.

All that was left lying on the floor of the ranger’s hut was a single pair of pantyhose, marbled in color, shifting from the hue of Tim’s nylon skin, to the color of Jennifer’s.