The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Amazing Woman

Part 1

A heroine battles against the evil plans for taking over the city, and even more.

Something was wrong.

Jenny Powers rushed out of her hot shower and ran to her bedroom naked. She had heard sounds from downstairs, her sixth sense was telling her that someone was trying to break in. If so that person has picked the wrong house to break into, thought Jenny.

She found her pink and gold spandex bodysuit. As she placed the pink cowl over her head she heard sounds coming from downstairs. She was now in full costume, the suit was skintight almost completely covered her body. It also she showed every curve to from her shapely legs to her 36DD sized breasts. At the center of her costume was a giant “P” made of gold.

Jenny was a young nineteen year-old collage student. When she wasn’t studying in class she was out fighting crime as the Pink Maiden.

Then it hit her, what if it wasn’t a simple break in attempt, what if it was a super-villain? What if her secret identity had somehow become exposed?!

“I think I better call in the Amazing Woman for help just in case,” said Jenny.

* * *

It was a little after midnight as Martha Knight who is better known as the Amazing Woman held tightly onto the rope she holding as she swung through Metro City.

The Amazing Woman was Thirty-five years old and was about six feet tall. She had long wavy curly black hair that reached her shoulders. She also had dark ebony colored skin and her costume consisted of light green satin bustier with a yellow “A” logo that barely covered her 38DD sized breasts. She also had on green spandex shorts and a black utility belt filled with the latest crime fighting gadgets. She wore green high-heeled leather boots. She didn’t wear a mask.

Suddenly her two-way wrist communicator buzzed as the Amazing Woman landed safely onto a nearby rooftop.

Martha heard over the watch communicator, “Help! Amazing Woman, there is intruder at my apartment, it might be a super-villain!”

“Don’t worry Pink Maiden, I’m not too far from your location!”

* * *

Back at the apartment, the Pink Maiden slowly walked downstairs. It was awfully silent.

The Pink Maiden yelled, “I know someone is down here! Surrender in the name of the law!”

Then Jenny heard a familiar voice, “I think you have read one too many comic books, if you think I’m gonna surrender after hearing that silly line of yours!”

The intruder stepped from out of the shadows of the room. He was twenty-four years old and about six foot four inches tall and very muscular. He was ruggedly handsome with blonde hair and brown eyes. He was dressed in something that looked like a tight black catsuit it looked like it was from straight out a James Bond movie. In his hands was a simple wooden pipe.

“Well if isn’t Jason Riley,” examined the Pink Maiden, “or should I say the Piper!”

“Well if it isn’t Jenny Powers,” examined the Piper, “or should I say the Pink Maiden!”

Jenny’s eyes widen. Her secret had been revealed!

“Jenny Powers... who’s that?! I just saw you break in!”

“Don’t feel the need to lie to me,” explained the Piper, “I have been stalking you for months Jenny. I started when I heard rumors that you were a friend to the Pink Maiden. Always able to find her when there was trouble. So planned to abduct you to lore out the Maiden, so while you were away I hid cameras to learn when you would be alone. You can’t imagine how shocked I was last week to learn you and the Maiden were one and the same!”

“So what do you want with me?”

“All I want is you,” he said.

Suddenly the Piper brought the wooden pipe to his lips. He fired a dirt into the Pink Maiden’s right breast.

“ARRAGH!”

The Pink Maiden felt heavily drugged. The room was spinning and the Piper seemed to get closer and closer with every turn.

“W-What have.... You done to... me?!” gasped the Pink Maiden who was now feeling very wobbly on feet.

Suddenly she fell forward and into the Piper’s awaiting arms. He embraced her as he would a lover and kissed the unconscious heroine on the lips.

He cooed into her ear, “What have I done? I have defeated you and now I will...”

The Amazing Woman suddenly interrupted, “Let her go now!”

“The Amazing Woman,” frowned the Piper who kept his wooden pipe hidden as he starting using the unconscious Pink Maiden as a shield between them, “I was wasn’t expecting you, but I think I can deal with you”

The Piper raised up his wooden instrument and blew hard, his cheeks turning red and ballooning out. Expecting a dart like the one that hit Pink Maiden, Amazing Woman dashed to the side hitting a wall. She realized her mistake a second later as a high pitch flute sounded like a jumbo jet in her ear.

“AHHHHH!!!!"; Amazing Woman screamed as loud as she could while placing her hand over her ears. She curled up in a ball. The piper moved closer blowing hard down on Amazing Maiden as her body shook, trying to get the penetrating sound out of her head.

Jason looked down at his handy work as continued to blow hard on the flute. He then looked back at the Pink Maiden who remained on ground sleeping peacefully, he had placed ear pugs into her ears seconds before he started using the flute on the older black woman dressed in green. The Amazing Woman had tears running down her cheeks. Even with hands over her ears the sound was too overwhelming. She never felt so helpless before in her life.

“Please... stop... I’m begging you...” she begged. Her pleads of mercy went unheard as the words were drowned and lost in the high pitching sound waves.

The Piper dropped to his knees and leaned the flute closer to the ebony crime-fighter’s ears. Her body continued to shake. He watched as her breasts heaved more with ever breath she took. Jason paused and moved the flute away from his lips, “I think I’ve hurt you enough, now to soothe your aching ears.”

The Piper brought the pipe back to his lips and began playing. This time the tune wasn’t high pitch and nerve wracking, but soothe and relaxing, very relaxing.

Martha wanted to get up and slug the Piper somewhere where the sun didn’t shine, but her tormented body was slow to respond. She felt very groggy as she heard the melody tune.

“W-what... are... you.... doing...?” she managed spat out before succumbing to slumber.

“My dear, I am the Piper, you might say your personal Piped Piper of Hamlin, and I will take you away from the town and force you to dance all day to my tune."; Jason proclaimed.

He opened the door to the fire escape and played a quick three notes out into the air. With jerky movements that looked like some marionettes walking two females and a male got out, dressed in bright greens, reds, and yellows that would not be out of place as a jester in the middle ages.

“Pick them up and put them in the van... quickly."; He ordered the henchmen. If someone would have been able to look underneath their Harlequin masks, they would have seen a Bank Vice President, the local Sheriff, and the head conductor for Metro City Orchestra, all on their day off.

The Vice President and Sheriff Mary Langstrom both picked up Amazing Woman and started to carry her out to the car. Meanwhile, Terrance Moore was having trouble lifting Pink Maiden until the Piper help lift them up.

Looking around, Piper saw a few people peek out from their window as the all pilled into the van. He locked the back of the van and blew three notes, “Hurry up and drive us to my hideout,” Jason ordered the sheriff, who moved behind the drivers seat and started to head out of town.

As the Piper looked out the front and rear windows, in case of any pursuit, he did not see the black eyes of Amazing Woman start to slowly open.

The Amazing Woman slowly stirred back to life. Her body rolled around until she was on her stomach. The van was bouncing up and down as it was now traveling on a dirt road.

“Damn it,” she swore, “I can’t believe I was captured by a second rate villain like the Piper. I should have put on my special protective earplugs on the second I saw him!”

Martha crawled over to the Pink Maiden. She pulled out some spelling salts from her utility belt and placed them under Jenny’s nose. The Pink Maiden moaned as she woke from a long nap.

“Amazing Woman,” Jenny moaned as she saw the crime fighter leaning over her, “What happened?”

“It’s alright,” explained Martha, “We’ve been captured, but they also think we’ve unconscious back her, lay back down and we’ll surprise the Piper and his gang when we get back to his hideout!

“Hurry put these on,” the Amazing Woman said as she pulled out a pair of earplugs from her utility belt and gave them to the Pink Maiden. Martha pulled out another pair for herself and both women quickly put them on, “This should shield our ears from his pipe! Now lay back down before they look back.”

Both heroines laid back down. The Piper looked in the back of the van. He smiled.

Little did the heroines know that while the Amazing Woman was fast asleep, he went into her utility belt and seized her special earplugs. He replaced them with ones of his own. The ones on their ears now were programmed to transmit subliminal fantasies.

The earplugs started transmitting silent subliminal messages into their ears. Both women started having sexual fantasies about the Piper as they waited to arrive at his hideout. They didn’t understand why they were day dreaming about him, maybe cause for a villain he was so handsome. A pity he had turned to a life of crime.

The Pink Maiden dreamed the Piper capturing her again. Then seeing how powerful and strong he is, that finding out how much she enjoys being this helpless. In the dream she lets him overpower her and he strips and peals her out of her pink leotard and then the young blonde makes love to him.

Meanwhile the Amazing Woman’s fantasy is far different. In her dream she captures and defeats the Piper. Once he is captured she decides he should serve hard time at the Amazing Lair rather than the state pen!

About twenty minutes later the van finally arrived at the Piper’s hideout. In the twenty minutes it had taken for The Piper to arrive at his hideout, the subliminal messages in the earplugs had done their job well.

When the Piper slid open the van door Pink Maiden sat up and in said in an exaggeratedly sexual voice, “I’m in your power, you nefarious villain. What do you plan on doing to me?” She pushed out her chest as she said this. Her voice sounded as if she was reading off of a cue card.

Amazing Woman glanced over at her companion. She was more experienced than Pink Maiden and she had more resistance to mental attacks, so the subliminals had not effected her to the extent that they had effected the teenager. But she had still been influenced considerably. She still wanted to defeat The Piper, of course, but now she had the urge to just grab him and crawl on top of him and...what was she thinking? And furthermore, what the heck was Pink Maiden saying?

“You’ll probably tie me up,"; Pink Maiden continued. “;Or you have some top secret device that you’ll use on me. Something extremely sinister..."; She stretched out this last word as she said it, rolled it around in her mouth like a piece of candy. Sinister. It was a nice word. She liked the ‘s’ sound. Like Super. Like Sexy.

There was someone else outside the van. Pink Maiden and Amazing Woman couldn’t see whom it was, but she could hear the voice. It was a woman.

“Well, you actually did it,"; the voice said. “;I didn’t think you’d succeed. Congratulations. I guess an old dog can learn new tricks.”

The woman outside peeked inside the van to see the captured prizes. She had expected to only see the Pink Maiden inside and was shocked to the Amazing Woman lying next to Jenny.

“What’s this,” she asked, “Two for the price of one? I’m doubly impressed Piper!”

The Amazing Woman saw the newcomer for the first time. Martha didn’t know who she was. She was strikingly beautiful about in late twenties. The woman was about five foot eight inches tall, with dark reddish hair and sparkling green eyes. She was dressed in a tight red leather bodysuit and had knee high leather boots that made her look a lot taller then what she really was.

“Let us go,” demanded the Amazing Woman in a foul mood.

“Never,” laughed the woman as she stepped aside allowing the mind-controlled henchmen remove the heroines from the van.

The Pink Maid willingly got out the back of the van, but the henchmen had to go in and drag the Amazing Woman out. She put quite a fight though. Kicking, punching and clawing at them.

“How may I serve,” asked the Pink Maiden as dropped to her knees before the Piper and began kissing his feet. She was a true submissive now.

“Piper, you did use the extra pair of subliminal earplugs on the Amazing Woman, didn’t you?”

“What are you two talking about? What have you done to the Pink Maid,” demanded the Amazing Woman, “And why am I feeling like such an angry bitch all of a sudden?!”

“Hmmmm,” pondered the Piper who walked around over to Amazing Woman who was standing restrained by the henchmen, “I replaced your earplugs from your utility belt with pairs of my own instead earlier in case you woke up before we reached our hideout. The subliminal pugs were programmed to bring out your most sexual desires and hidden sexuality. I’m not sure why it didn’t affect you yet.”

“Yes it has!” interrupted the woman in leather smiling wickedly, “Super heroines have a hidden need to be captured and enslaved, like the young Pink Maiden. However judging from your change of character from the sweet ebony heroine to a down right black bitch, I say surprisingly your innermost hidden desires and personality leans towards dominance! A trait commonly found in supervillains, but very rarely found in heroines. You must gotten off so many times off the trill of capturing all those powerful supervillains!”

“I’ll show you dominance,” protested the Amazing Woman. The chocolate skinned crime-fighter fought vigorously against the henchmen holding body. Her body shocked and heaved with her every protest. In fact for a moment the Piper thought that the Amazing Woman’s 38DD sized breasts would plop out of her strapless green satin bustier, but it didn’t happen.

“Just who the hell are you anyway,” demanded the Amazing Woman as she faced the woman in red leather.

“You had better watch your language,” the woman replied with a sly smile on her face. “You wouldn’t want to hurt my feelings, would you?”

Behind her, Amazing Woman could see Pink Maiden clutching The Piper’s legs. She was crouched on the ground and looking up at him with a mix of fear and adoration.

“But I’m a generous person,” the woman in red continued, “I’ll be happy to tell you my name.”

The woman stepped forward and looked directly into the other woman’s eyes.

“I’m Valentine Gemini. But you can call me Val. We’re going to get to know each other very well, so we might as well be on a first name basis. Isn’t that right, Piper?”

“That’s right,” The Piper said. He reached down and pulled The Pink Maiden to her feet.

“I’m so afraid,” The Pink Maiden said. “What do you have planned for me?” She cooed these as if she were overacting in some kind of soft porn movie. The Piper smiled and held out his hand. One of the henchman placed a collar and leash in it, and he placed the collar around Pink Maiden’s neck. The collar was the same shade of pink as her costume. He gave the leash a tug and she followed him as they headed to the lair.

But Amazing Woman wasn’t ready to give in to him. With a burst of strength, she angrily tossed aside the guards who were holding her arms and headed directly at Valentine Gemini.

Valentine merely smiled as the Amazing Woman headed toward her.

“I don’t know what your game is Valentine,” said the Amazing Woman pulling some rope from her utility belt, “but I’m taking you in!”

“Alright,” replied Valentine holding out her wrists expecting to tied up,

“I’ll play your little game. I know dominate you desire to be. You like my leather outfit too... I could help you design and make you a new a new costume.... Yes, think about it one modeled after the one your wearing now... you be stunning a green bustier and skimpy shorts made tight shiny leather!”

“I...I...” started the Amazing Woman freezing in her tracks, the words started to entice her, she remembered what the Piper said about the earplugs and quickly removed them.

“Those earplugs were only designed to bring your inner most desires to the center,” explained the Piper who now was at the entrance of the lair, “Simply taking them off won’t change the way you feel inside.”

The Piper removed the earplugs from Pink Maiden’s ears. Jenny’s personality remained submissive, she didn’t revert back to herself, or perhaps thanks to the Piper this is all she ever was to begin with. Then Jenny accompanied the Piper inside.

“Jenny only gave in to herself first, then to the Piper of her own free will,” explained Val stepping closer to the Amazing Woman, “Isn’t it time you gave in to yourself, and explored your darker side that you keep repressing?”

Valentine then embraced the ebony heroine, hugging her close. Martha was confused about everything. What she had just seen, what her true emotions were, or even who she was. Val’s leather clad breasts squeezed against Martha’s.

The Amazing Woman had never embraced another woman before like this and somehow it was very relaxing on her nerves.

Martha struggled to get free. “Let go of me...” she forced though clenched teeth. She moved her forehead forward and rammed into Valentine’s mouth.

“Ahh...” Valentine let go of Martha. Amazing Woman quickly gave a few quick punches to Val’s stomach, with a few resounding hits Martha landed Valentine on the ground.

The Amazing Maiden took a few steps closer to the Piper; an determined look filled her face. “I am going to tear out your spine!”

The piper frantically shoved his mouth in and blew three notes as he backed up, with the Pink Maiden, holding tight onto him. “Defend me..."; he cried in a frantic tone.

Amazing Maiden throw wild punches at the mesmerized henchmen. After hearing one of them let out a scream of pain after a blow to the henchwoman’s stomach she stepped back, stunned by her actions.

“I could have...killed...” The Amazing Maiden, stunned by the violence of her attack. She turned and ran, afraid to possibly kill one of them.

Piper raised the pipe to his lips and blew out three notes, “Go after....”

“STOP!!"; Valentine rose easily, her leather uniform had protected her, from Martha’s blows. “We have her where we want her,"; She smiled.

“She is disoriented, distracted, and she is being traced by the bug I slipped in her costume. Even drugged or fully hypnotized by us, we can not get what we want from her, but I think we can string her along that she will get it out for us anyway.”

Valentine then moved and helped one of the henchwoman up. “The first thing that she would do is try and get help from the local police department, and I think you Mary Langstrom will be very helpful to us in the next part.”

Valentine removed the simple mask from the henchman to reveal the Sheriff of Metro City, the good friend of Amazing Woman, Mary Langstrom.

“Wait there may be no need send a hole task force after her... but then again,” said the Piper rubbing his chin, “Well what I’m trying to say is we already have enslaved her partner the Pink Maiden! I bet she could tell us who the Amazing Woman really is!”

“Alright,” said Valentine looking down at Jenny, who was hugging the Piper’s knee, “Tell us Pink Maid, who is the Amazing Woman?”

“Her name is Martha,” replied the Pink Maiden, “Martha Knight!”

* * *

About an hour later, the Amazing Woman returned home to her apartment. She through the skylight entrance over the ceiling still dressed in full costume. Her mind was racing on her whole career as the Amazing Woman and on this latest revelation of her inner psyche. Did she become a crime-fighter to fight crime or to secretly thrive of being able dominant her opponents in battle? And worse she asked herself why wasn’t really even caring about what was happening to the Pink Maiden right now?

“Never again,” she said as she reached her bedroom. She sat down on the bed in the center of her room and pulled off her green knee-high leather boots. It felt good to be barefoot now after all the time she had been on her feet this day. She laid back on the bed and rolled around face first onto the bed and fell asleep instantly.

A cellular phone rang once, twice, with an unusual pitch. Martha Knight without thinking moved over and withdrew the phone from a hidden section of her black utility belt. “Amazing Woman here...” she said my instinct.

“Amazing,” came the hurried voice of Mary Langstrom, “I need your help, right now there is a bank robbery at the 1st Bank of Metro City, and most of my officers at the Consort Hall getting ready for the Senator’s visit. They can not make it across town in order to stop them, you have to go and stop..."; Siren’s were heard over the radio as Mary Langstrom continued trying to get to the bank, “... them there are hostages.... and we are stuck in traffic, I do not think I we can make it in time.”

“I’m on it...” Martha replied and grabbed her boots after closing the cell phone. She then looked stunned at her bed, seeing how she had orgasmed though out the night with dreams of capturing some of the biggest villains and villainess and make sure that they were all.... punished to her satisfaction and pleasure.

“Oh no.... I can’t...” she looked stunned realizing that people would be hurt if she did not go. And Mary, who had helped her so many times was counting on her to save the people in the bank. “I have to go... there is no other choice...” She moved onto the table and pulled herself up though the skylight. “Just this once... and then to free Jenny, then I am done.” She proclaimed jumping from building to building, getting closer to the bank that was 12 blocks away.

* * *

Jason nodded at Jenny and then both got out of the van and walked hand in hand towards the apartment. After a very interesting night for the both of them, Jenny realized that Jason had dominated her heart and would serve him forever. The idea of not betray Martha just because Jason asked was did not even enter her head.

The two in standard college clothes, jeans and a T-shirt approached the entrance.

“Wait a moment,” Jenny said as she bent down and overturned a rock and flicked a little lever on the rock. After rattling it a little bit a small key fell into her hand. “This will get us in.”

Jenny smiled as the two went into the apartment and walked up the five stories. Looking around the quickly unlocked the door and moved in.

“Here...” said Jason as he handed her a few small speakers designed to look like 2 inch long miniature pipes. “...hide these around the room.”

Jenny nodded and started to hide them at various locations, while the Piper did the same. Quickly the left, locking the door, and replacing the key, knowing that special hypnotic messages would be put into Amazing Maiden the next time she fell asleep in that room.

* * *

An hour later, the Amazing Woman slid carefully back inside her apartment The Amazing Woman found it strange how the villains just surrender the moment she arrived and let the hostages go. The bank robbers acted so scarred the moment the moment she stepped into the bank.

“If crime-fighting was always that easy,” thought Martha shaking her head. “I never want to give it up, but who am I fooling at least I do so good out there... so what if I get just a little thrill from making big bad strong villains feel helpless as bring them to justice. That doesn’t mean I’m going one day transform into a some sort of leather clad mistress like Valentine!”

Martha headed back to her bedroom, planning to finally strip out of her costume that was starting to feel like a second skin. The exhausted black heroine had no idea of the trap that was awaiting her. The moment Martha sat down on the bed the triggering devise the Piper had placed underneath activated the speakers which started broadcasting subliminal messages.

“Ummmm,” moaned the Amazing Woman, “I must be tired then I thought.”

Martha didn’t even get the time to remove her costume or even her boots this time as curled comfortable onto of the bed as the subliminal messages did it’s thing... and started bringing out her darker desires.

* * *

Jason Riley stumbled out of the small office that had been set up as a temporary bedroom in the warehouse. He collapsed in the planning room on a leather chair and moaned as his whole body ached. “MY god...."; he sighed “I never have cum so many times in my life.” His whole body ached.

Valentine Gemini looked up from the white screen of her simple laptop. “I thought you wanted to have her your sex toy, you agreed to it when I first showed you the powers of combining sub-harmonics with your pipes.”

“But...” splutter the villain, realizing part of the problem with his success. “She is unstoppable. I was only able to get this break because I handcuffed her to the bed and promised to come back with some more ropes to tie her up and rape her again.” The Piper looked more like an unemployed man, then a villain who was finally successful after being defeated and laughed at so many times.

“I just can not do it anymore...” He shook his head and put it on the table, his body worn out.

“Perhaps, I can help?” Val saved her work and turned off the computer.

“Could you reduce her need to be submissive to me?” A bleary eyed, villain looked at her.

“Not exactly”; Val smiled as she moved closer to the Piper.

Valentine looked down at Jason. He had on only a bathroom towel around his waist. She then looked at his smooth hairless marble chest then into his brown eyes.

Suddenly Valentine quickly snatched the towel from Jason’s legs and pulled it away. She then followed this moment up by leaping into his lap and straddling him with her long leather clad legs.

“Val,” Jason gasped at this act of aggression was so unexpected, “You can’t, we’re cousins!”

Valentine laughed as she placed her hand on Jason’s cheek and gently slid it back so she could slowly run her fingers through his natural blonde hair.

“But dear Jason,” cooed Val as she whispered into her younger cousin’s ear, “You haven’t thought of my needs at all. Sure I had a little fun toying with the Amazing Woman, but she’s really not my type. I like beefy strong young men. The only men you have mesmerized are either old or ugly. The only eye candy I have around here is you!”

“I’m sorry,” said the young twenty-four year-old villain to his twenty-nine year-old cousin.

“Don’t be, you’re a handsome piece of meat cousin,” teased Val. “But should have known better then going after teenage slut like the Pink Maiden. Young girls like are sex sluts who just want it hard and fast... hey she wasn’t your first was she?”

Jason didn’t answer.

“Oh god,” cried Val as she started squeezing her thighs around him and begun rocking back and forth slowly, “She was! No wonder you didn’t know better, you just plain didn’t! Shame I didn’t think about doing this yesterday then... I think an older and experienced woman such as myself would be better calcified to teach you the ropes and by slowly fucking your cock making lasting power last for hours on end!”

“I thought you were going to help me,” Jason asked while feeling his tortured aching cock start to grow hard again.

“That feels so good,” cooed Val, her voice laced in ecstasy, “But unfortunately you are in no shape for the desires I have in mind! So I make a deal, I’ll adjust the sub-harmonics in your pipe and turn the Pink Maiden from a crazing horny sex slave to a simple loyal housemaid.”

Jason asked, “And in return for...?”

“After I use it on the Pink Maiden, I want the use the pipe on a young teenage male superhero I been watching in the news from time to time.”

“Alright,” cried the Piper.

Valentine responded by kissing Jason passionately on the lips. She then pulled herself back and giggled saying, “But one day dear sweat cousin, I will have my way with you!”

Jason couldn’t believe what had just taken place here. Never in his wildest dreams, he thought.

Valentine unhooked her legs and stood up. She tossed the towel back into Jason’s face. He quickly pulled it off and saw Val slowly walking and seductively into the next room to begin work on the pipe.

Jason got up from the leather chair and wrapped the towel around himself. He then went into bathroom on the other end of the hall. He took off the towel, dropping it to the floor as he stepped into the shower and turned on the cold water.

Jason jumped with a start as the water turned warm, then hot. Jenny slipped in her spandex costume getting soaked. “I thought I left you all tied up on the bed.”

“I know..."; she looked at him with puppy dog eyes, “put a heroine needs to know how to get out of handcuffs...” she pressed her soaking body against his, “...and to find the villain.”

Jenny pressed her body tightly against the Piper’s, he squirmed slightly feeling her breasts up against his naked chest.

“I do lots of exercises,” The Pink Maiden continued, “even though I am new to this, I think I can go on... and on... and on....”

* * *

Valentine smiled and made sure that the videocassette was recording all of this. Besides just for the entertainment, something interesting might come out. She had no intentions of stopping Pink Maiden’s sexual desires, toning them down some...maybe...

The main thing was that while the Piper was being used by his ‘slave’ he would not notice what she had planned. One key part of her plan was to drive Amazing Maiden close to the point of insanity in which she was forced to call for some special help. She moved over to her computer and started to look up the other key person to her plans, a young hero called.... Wonderboy!

* * *

The Amazing Woman awoke in a cold sweat. Her heart was racing and she could think about was sex. She fought her way out of bed. She stripped out of her satin green bustier and tight green spandex shorts. It felt like she had orgasmed the whole night again, however this time the dreams were different more intense.

Now only in her green boots, Martha staggered her way to the bathroom. She turned on the hot water and drew herself a bubble bath. She slide off her boots and then slowly stepped into the tub and laid back.

“Ahhh.... That feels so much better,” moaned Martha her dark and chocolate colored body soaked in the warm hot water. She took the soup in her hand and sat up. Martha started lathering up her breasts. Her dark nipples were hard. Then she started orgasming again.

At some point she told herself she would have get up, get the clean costume from the laundry room, and go back to that villain’s hideout. But the tub was so relaxing and seemed to be almost impossible to get out of... somehow she did and made her way to the laundry room.

* * *

It wasn’t even four in the morning yet as Wonderboy raced through streets of Metro City. He was riding on his motorcycle to police headquarters. Once there he parked the bike in the emergency superhero parking space in front of the building and raced inside.

Wonderboy was seventeen years old and about five foot nine inches tall. He was slender but yet very well muscled and toned. Wonderboy had dark black hair and blue eyes. He wore a tight light blue leotard, with tight green spandex shorts, gloves, mask, and cape. His real name was Timothy Langstrom who was actually the son of Mary Langstrom! Although he worked on many cases with his mom, Mary didn’t know her own son was the hero under the green mask.

Mary Langstrom who was thirty-nine sat behind her desk dressed in a standard but well decorated woman’s police uniform with a navy blue skirt that came down to her knees. Her grayish blonde hair was straight and ran down to her shoulders. She had blues eyes

“What’s the big emergency,” asked Wonderboy dashing into Mary’s office.

“You look tired,” remarked Mary as if she could see the sleep under his eyes.

“It’s nothing, Mo.... Ahem.. Mrs. Langstrom,” started Wonderboy almost blowing his secret identity to her, “Besides being up before sunrise, I have midterms this week.”

“The Pink Maiden was been kidnapped,” Mary said folding her legs. She reached for a photograph on her desk and handed it to Wonderboy.

Timothy gasped at the sight of the photo. It showed the heroine tied and gagged. Her costume appeared to be soaking wet as if she had taken a shower in it.

“That was delivered to us this morning,” explained Mary Langstrom.

Wonderboy had always liked the Pink Maiden, although he had never actually met her. She was stuff that dreams were made of, he thought.

“Have you contacted the Amazing Woman,” asked Wonderboy, “The newspapers say they are pretty close friends.”

“I tired,” Mary said, “but I can’t get through to her, I fear that something may have happened to her too!”

“The Amazing Woman too,” gasped Wonderboy, “Any clues to whom is responsible?”

“We believe it’s the Piper,” explained Mary, “His last known address was just outside Metro City limits, we have list of some his known hideouts, but we don’t have the manpower to check them all!”

Mary handed Wonderboy piece of paper with a list of addresses on it.

“Dot worry,” said Wonderboy, “I’ll save her!”

Mary smiled as she watched the young crime-fighter turn and dash outside. She the phone on her desk and dialed a number. The phone rang twice and then was answered.

“He’s on his way,” said Mary Langstrom.

* * *

Jenny was squirming in her seat, she could not beleive how wet she was. Just thinking about what might happen was starting to drive her wild.

She was handcuffed, very securly to a small wooden chair. Piper had ‘forcered’ her to reveal where the hidden lockpicks were in her uniform. She was right now trapped beneath and old safe that was in the wharehouse for storing the payroll for the workers. It hung from the rafters percaoulsly by a rope that swayed slightly in the wind. Listening you could almost imagine hearing the ropes start to break.

Jenny struggled in the chair, getting wet at the idea as to what might happen. Wonderboy might fall into the Piper’s trap and then Piper would taunt his genuius in front of Wonderboy by raping her. Or Wonderboy might rescue her and take her away so she could show her apprication for saving her. Or, even better, Wonderboy get her out of the safe and then tie her up and with the Piper rape her. She nearly orgasmed at the thought while she squirmed in the chair, while the black safe swayed above her.

* * *

The Piper looked down from the balcony and then over at Val.

“Are you sure this is safe,” he asked. The Piper had done several crimes, but murder was definitely not among them.

“Of course it is not safe. Wonderboy might realize how much this is a set-up then just a simple trap. But with the real possibility of death, he has to come in. If it was fake them he would take his time and try and get us first without springing the trap,” Val said while smiling. She looked at the several nets on the ceiling, trapdoors in the floor, and other items, which might catch Wonderboy, if he was to rush in while in too much of a hurry to save Pink Maiden.

“I have to stop this,” Jason said as he moved away and started to climb down the stairs. “I will not murder anyone, particularly, Jenny!”

Valentine put a hand on his shoulder, and squeezed very hard, stopping him. “You will do no such thing, besides I hear Wonderboy coming now!”