The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Amazing Woman

Part 3

By SuperStories ()

NoName () and

Krazy Kat ()

Mary Langstrom struggled, as the men dragged her into the room. They attached manacles to both her arms and her legs forcing her into an X pattern. Mary weakly struggled as they did it. “Please...” her tired voice begging “...what is happening?”

Neither of the two men replied as music slowly came over the speakers. The slowly moved and took off the small amount of red leather she was wearing, and began to rub their hands all over her body. Mary moaned as she tried to concentrate. But she just moaned as she felt one of their hands slowly caressing her breasts, the other moving up and down her legs.

She opened her eyes when they stopped and saw Valentine standing before her. “What... what are you doing?”

“You do not remember any of it?” Valentine asked, as she stepped closer. “That is a pity....” she slowly moved her hand down Mary’s face, stroking it. “You were a slave to the Piper, a simple henchman committing crimes to help him. That is until I borrowed you.” she smiled and slowly caressed Mary’s breast. “With Pink Maiden captured, Amazing Woman out of the way, there remains only two more obstacles for my plan. And you will help me destroy one of them, Wonderboy.”

“Wonderboy?” Mary blinked and tried to ignore the pleasure that she was feeling.

“Yes, Wonderboy, you will help me destroy him and put him in my power, you will help me destroy your son.”

* * *

Jenny struggled helplessly in the bed. Her hands and feet webbed to the bedposts. She squirmed and wiggled, but to no avail. It would be another twenty minutes yet before the webbing would start to give.

She wished she knew what was happening in the next room. She knew that Piper was up against the Amazing Woman and the outcome of that encounter would probably determine her fate.

* * *

The Amazing Woman knocked the Piper to the ground. His body was still under the influence of ArchanoWoman’s disorientation poison that the Amazing Woman had used on him. The poison was starting fade as it was always meant last only temporary.

“Please don’t hurt me,” begged Jason crawling backwards into the corner using his elbows as he was lying on his back. All villains knew there was no shame in begging as long as it bought them to somehow take an advantage over their opponent.

“What’s the matter white boy,” yelled the angry black heroine dressed in green, “Afraid of even one black woman? Even drugged your youthful body is still much bigger and stronger than I am! I challenge you to wrestling match in the center of the living room!”

“A wrestling match,” gasped Jason. He couldn’t help but be enticed by the idea, Jason had always loved watching mixed wrestling matches on television. “Alright Amazing Mistress, I’ll take on your challenge! What are your terms?”

“We fight until one submits,” explained the Amazing Woman, “And no weapons or help from your henchmen or slaves!”

“I’m enjoy this,” said the Piper emptying all his pockets. Then he lifted off his shirt over his head to reveal his broad chest.

The Amazing Woman removed her utility belt from around her waist. Then both Martha and Jason stepped into the living room and prepared for combat.

* * *

SuSu climaxed for the third time on Timothy’s face as he came again in Laura. Wonderboy realized that he was weakening, and would have no chance to escape if he got free. “Please...” he gasped as SuSu went over his face, “you have to let me go....”

“Only when we...” The blond started.

“... have our way with you....” finished the Asian.

Timothy groaned as he weakly tried to get free, but realized that unless something happened soon and quickly he would be at these two’s mercy.

* * *

“What...” Mary tried to concentrate, “what are you planning?”

“Are you trying to get me to spill my plans?” Valentine moved around Mary and began to caress her breasts while shoving her own into Mary’s back.

Mary let out a gasp of pleasure feeling Valentine’s fingernails on her body. “You see, it is not just the senator who is going to the orchestra, put the President of the United States is also going to be there. It will look like the Piper has tried and failed to kidnap him because of Amazing Woman, Pink Maiden, Wonderboy, and Metro City Police. But in actually you all will be working under my control permitting me to control him.” Valentine smiled and whispered into Mary’s ear. “And you will love doing it for me.” She licked Mary’s ear.

“But there is one problem,” Valentine’s teasing voice became flat and clinical. “There is the mysterious hero called Golden Light, no one knows who he or she or it is, except for the Amazing Woman. And I have learned from Evil Warlord, that she can not be forced into summoning Golden Light with Mind Control or other factors, that it must be summoned by free will or it can come on its own. But if I have her disoriented enough, she may call it earlier so I can trap it.”

Mary said in a monotone voice, “Golden Light... Must convince Amazing... to use Golden Light...”

“That’s right,” said Valentine as she massaged Mary’s breasts. “Now with you back under subliminal mind control nothing can foil my plan! Nothing can stop me and no man, woman or child can resist me!”

* * *

The Amazing Woman jumped onto the Piper’s back. She wrapped her legs around his chest, knocking the wind out of him. The Piper dropped to his knees unable to keep his balance.

“Give it up,” ordered the Amazing Woman while grabbing some Jason’s hair and yanking it back.

Piper screamed, “ARRRAAAGGGHH!!!”

Jason felt black heroine’s satin covered breasts pressed up tightly against his back. Her legs slid around his upper chest , pressing on his rib cage, squeezing tightly, making it very hard for him to breathe.

“Now, I got you white boy,” Martha breathed, “You will pay for your crimes!”

Jason reached up with his hand and grabbed Amazing Mistress’s breasts and twisted hard. She screamed in pain as his fingers dug into her breasts. Jason struggled more to try and get out her legs.

“Jenny help me...” He screamed as Martha grabbed his arm and twisted it.

* * *

Jenny heard Jason’s scream, the desperation, the pain. She struggled more and more to get out, to rescue Jason. “Hold on...” she struggled to get free, “I will be coming.”

* * *

Mary Langstrom moaned and listened to Valentine’s voice...

“You can’t make me do that... you can’t,” gasped Mary.

“Yes, I can...” Valentine purred, “... and I can do so much, much more to both you and your son....”

“You want the best for your son, don’t you,” asked Valentine very soothingly.

Mary started, “Yes...But...”

“But you want him to happy, you want him to have pleasure...” Val interrupted, her words were so deep... and almost hypnotic. “You want him to be pleasured, and loved, and used...”

“Yes Mistress,” said Mary as Valentine stroked her breasts more intensely now. Mary Langstrom was now completely under Val’s spell again. She would do whatever Valentine would ask of her, even if it meant destroying her own son.

Valentine whispered, “Now come along and let’s do the things we talked about...”

“Yes Mistress...” Mary shrugged.

* * *

Jenny struggled with all her might. It didn’t matter how hard she tried; the webbing would not break for at least another fourteen minutes.

The young girl could hear the sounds of furniture being knocked around.

“I’m coming lover...” she promised still struggling, “eventually!”

* * *

The Amazing Mistress twisted Jason’s arm hard behind his back. Martha smiled at how easy she dominated him so far.

“Please... I surrender,” begged Jason, “I’ll do anything... just don’t break my arm!”

The Amazing Mistress mused, “Hmmmm.... Anything?”

Martha released her grip. Jason swung around still on his hands and knees.

“Alright white boy,” said the black mistress strapping back on her utility belt, “The way I figure it, Jenny will be able to free herself in less then ten minutes.. so I’ve got enough time to load you in the back of that van of yours.”

“And turn me in to the police,” asked Jason, knowing that since he had Mary Langstorm under his power getting out jail wouldn’t be a problem.

“No,” said the Amazing Mistress, “I know just probably escape, so I’ll transport you to prison which there is no escape... my Amazing Lair! Not even the Pink Slut knows where it is located!”

Martha couldn’t believe the words she was saying. Or the feelings and emotions she now had. She knew there was something wrong with her current persona, but she had no intention of fixing it.

Jason did not struggle as Martha flipped him over and then took his shirt and tied it around his wrists. She then dragged him up to his legs. Jason then shot to his legs and ran to the door. “Not so fast, white boy,” Martha reached out and grabbed his arm and begin to twist it.

“Ahhh.... " Jason screamed out in pain as his whole arm felt as if it was on fire.

“I get to have all sorts of fun with you.” Martha grinned with pleasure, “I want to hear you scream and beg for mercy.”

* * *

Pink Maiden heard the scream, there is definitely something wrong with her Jason. “Hold on...” Jenny struggled more and more, she pulled and it looked like one of the webs was getting free from her right hand, but would it be in time.

* * *

Wonderboy seemed lost in a world. He felt SuSu climax on his face for must have been tenth time. His hands gently slid back and forth along the Asian’s soft upper thighs. Meanwhile Laura still had him straddled with her legs and had his cock lodged deep in her wet pussy.

“I think Wonderboy is finally cumming around,” said SuSu.

“I know he is,” answered Laura and she brought Timothy through another orgasm. “But I hope the Mistress returns soon then...”

“...the real fireworks will begin,” finished SuSu.

Just then Wonderboy could hear the door open and the sound of footsteps approaching. It sounded like two people entering the room. With SuSu mounted on his face and blocking his vision he couldn’t see who had entered the room. Then he felt his cock slip out of Laura’s pussy as she stood up and moved off the bed.

Wonderboy wondered what was going on?

SuSu smiled as Valentine approached.

“I see you have taken away Wonderboy’s innocence rather nicely,” complemented Val as noticed Timothy’s firmly on SuSu’s thighs, “SuSu, I think Wonderboy has taken a shine to you!”

“I think we should rename him Loverboy,” said SuSu.

* * *

Meanwhile Jenny finally managed to free her right arm. She managed to reach over and grab her utility belt. Inside the belt she grabbed a knife and she quickly cut the webbing that restrained her left arm and her legs.

She ran outside the bedroom and into living room. It was empty.

Jenny quickly ran outside. Girl’s heart broke as she found the van was gone.

“NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!” cried Jenny.

* * *

Timothy looked up weakly and saw Valentine enter with his mother as SuSu slid off. “What,” he gasped, “I thought you would let her go free....”

“That is what I said....” She smiled and gently stroked Mary’s ass, “but she decided to stay, which I am very happy for. Just like you are staying here also!”

Valentine moved closer and slowly began to stroke his wet cock, slowly getting it hard again. “I got a few ideas for improving this...” She smiled as she stroked his cock. “But first we need to put you under.” She nodded her head at Mary.

Mary came closer to Timothy as he found the last reserves to struggle. “Please Mom... you do not know what you are doing....” He begged. Mary ignored her please as bent down, kissing Wonderboy passionately while tasting the juices of SuSu. While that was happening Valentine waved at Laura who promptly handed her a needle. Timothy gasped as the sedative was injected into his ass. He squirmed a few more times, before collapsing.

Timothy was completely under.

“Now hand me the second needle,” ordered Valentine.

Laura handed Valentine another needle. Val carefully injected the second needle into Timothy’s ass.

“What are we doing to him,” asked Laura.

“Well you have heard of the American’s so called super warrior serum,” explained SuSu, “Well years my mother a brilliant scientist created the Asian Sex Serum based off the same formula, although it was only perfected enough to work on males. It will increase Wonderboy’s muscular strength and appearance just the Super Warrior Serum would, but it will also increase his sex drive, driving him mad for the need of daily sexually activity. It’s effects of this drug will begin to take place slowly over next 48 hours, by the time he realizes what’s happened to him it will be too late!”

* * *

The Amazing Lair was located inside a mountain just outside Metro City. This was her secret hideaway from the world. Most of her crime fighting computers and gadgets were stored here.

Martha’s younger sister Jasmine was only other person who knew of the lair’s location. Jasmine wasn’t a heroine herself, but aided her older sister by designing and building weaponry, gadgets, and vehicles for the Amazing Woman to use against villains.

Jasmine Knight was a young twenty-four years old black woman, about five foot nine inches tall, and had 38DD sized breasts. She was wearing a tight purple T-shirt and tight blue jeans and had on sneakers on her feet.

Jasmine was currently making adjustments to the Golden Light Containment field. Golden Light was actually energy field that Jasmine discovered recently in the deep alcoves of the Lair. It had reality wrapping powers; the Golden Light restored the balance of good and evil whenever tipped on whatever side. Jasmine belt the containment devise that contains the Golden Light. If released Amazing Woman feared that Golden Light’s power could set back mankind’s progress about a hundred years.

Then Jasmine turned her head as she saw a van drive up. She smiled as she saw Martha was behind the wheel.

“So this is what you’re using now after wrecking the Amazing Jet,” commented Jasmine.

However in the back van. Lay the Piper, during the car ride he managed to escape his bounds and was now waiting to make his escape.

* * *

“Plus,” Valentine smiled, “his cum has a rather unusual property....” She grinned. “Anyone female or male who tastes it slowly becomes addicted to it wanting it more and more. After a little bit, they will become mindless slaves.” She grinned. “Only if someone has the antidote like me, will they not be effected.”

“Now,” Valentine looked at Mary, SuSu, and Laura, “the three of you will take him back to your house, dress him up in his regular clothes, and act as if nothing has happened. Mary will claim that you two are just some old friends who dropped off for a visit.” The three of them nodded.

“Throughout the day, you should try and flirt with him or give him small sexual innuendoes. That will drive the little Boy Wonder crazy with his new toy, so that he will have to just throw one of you, two of you, or....” Valentine grinned, which was returned by the women, “all three of you to the floor and fuck your brains out. Once he realizes that he raped you, perhaps he even raped his mother.” Mary nodded while slowly stroking her wet sex, for Valentine to continue, “he will be forced to call Amazing Woman for help and she will be under more pressure to call Golden Light. Now go...” She waved at the three who untied Timothy and took him away.

Valentine went over to her desk and checked a few other things on her plans. Right now the speakers in the police department were playing gentle music and according to calculations all of them were under her spell. She may have to test it out by having the police department do something evil such as gang bang Pink Maiden, leaving no one for Amazing Woman to rely upon but that weird ‘Golden Light’

Her phone rang and after looking at the caller ID she saw that it was Jason. Annoyed, she picked up the phone, “Yes....”

“Jason...she took Jason....” was the distraught voice on the other end; she could barely make out her voice.

“Calm down... and tell me everything....” Val demanded, feeling as if something terrible had happened.

“Jason... and I... thought it would be fun .... Martha would tie me up... but it all went so horribly wrong...” came the choked voice that Valentine finally placed as Pink Maiden, “.... she tied me up and kidnapped Jason... I do not know where she went...”

“BLAST!!!” Valentine cursed, her entire plan was now in danger.

* * *

Jasmine looked at her sister, there was something different about her, and it was more straggly hair that indicated she was in a fight.

“I have a prisoner to lock up!” Martha demanded. Jasmine quickly looked around and grabbed a full spandex mask and covered her face to prevent the criminal from seeing it.

“You brought a criminal here? Why?” She moved closer to her sister, “Couldn’t you just taken him to the jail?”

“He need punishment, server punishment, and are you questioning me?” Martha demanded.

“No, just trying to understand,” said Jasmine. “So what did he do?”

“He used subliminals on the Pink Maiden turning her into a submissive slut,” explained the Amazing Mistress.

“I see,” started Jasmine, “By chance did he use subliminals on you?”

“Yes,” answered the Amazing Woman, “It’s only affected me slightly, but I’m still in complete control!”

“Sure you are,” said Jasmine reaching for what looked like a silver rod with a light attached to it, “Still I like you to see one of my latest inventions.”

“Alright,” said the Amazing Mistress folding her arms, “What is it called?”

“It’s called an Anti-Subliminal Controller,” explained Jasmine pointing the rod at Martha, “Let me demonstrate...”

Jasmine pressed the button on the rod and a flash of light came from the top of the rod. The light blinded Martha.

“Ahhhhh,” Martha cried shielding her eyes.

“Are you all right,” asked Jasmine.

“I am... I am...,” started Martha fighting for her own identity. Her mind was fighting two personas inside the Amazing Woman and the Amazing Mistress, only one would survive. “I am... I am.... I am the Amazing Woman!”

Martha’s mind returned to normal. Although she was now fully aware her darker and more sexier side, she was able to push it aside and become the Amazing Woman once more. She knew it would always be with her, but then she realized it always was.

“Thanks Jasmine,” said Martha. “I was so disoriented it scares me to think of what I might have done!”

Suddenly the Piper bolted from the back of the van. The Amazing Woman grabbed Jason’s arm and using her leverage was able to slam him into the side of the van. Jason fell to his knees and then the black heroine dressed in green slammed her knee hard into face. He fell over unconscious.

“Are you sure you’re back to normal,” asked Jasmine.

“Oh course I am,” smiled Martha, “Now get me some mind-altering drugs, it’s time for the Piper to finally pay the piper!”

* * *

“There’s been a slight change of plans,” explained Valentine over the phone, “Mary drop off your son at your house and you and the girls get back here at once!”

Valentine slammed the phone down. She took deep breaths. And listened to the music in the background.

* * *

“It was nice of Jason to spill the beans on Val’s plan,” said Jasmine, “I can’t believe Val thought that the Golden Light was a person you relied on for help.”

“Relied on it,” mused the Amazing Woman, “I wish I never even found the bloody thing, it’s energy matrix wants to keep the balance of good and evil equal at no matter the cost. If Val got her hands on it, and tried tampering with it... it would destroyed her and then perhaps the Earth as well.”

“Well once I’m done here,” explained Jasmine, “I’ll go back to your apartment and remove those hidden speakers the Piper planted.”

“Have you broken into Val’s computer,” asked the Amazing Woman.

“Yes,” explained Jasmine typing away on her laptop computer at her desk. “I read all her computer entries in the last two weeks. She’s brainwashed Mary Langstrom and if she hasn’t already, injected Wonderboy with the Asian Sex Serum. She’s got subliminal speakers planted everywhere, police headquarters, mayor’s office, the senator’s office, radio stations, even at the mall. I’m so glad I never go out much or listen to the radio.”

“She has silently taken over Metro City,” said Martha, “You can turn the subliminals off?”

“No,” said Jasmine sadly, “Although I could change what the messages are...”

“Could you program it to effect Val herself,” asked the Amazing Woman.

“Yes, I’ll make her forget that she learned your identity then I’ll program the police to want to arrest her and lock her up forever...” explained Jasmine, “There all done.”

“Good, but what if Valentine activates the computer of hers,” asked the Amazing Woman.

“Not to worry,” smiled Jasmine, “I give her a real nasty computer virus as an early Christmas present!”

“Good,” said the Amazing Woman as stuffed an unconscious and handcuffed and gagged Piper into the trunk of the Amazing Car, “Now all that left for me to do is bring Val in. When Piper wakes up he’ll be in a jail cell and maybe if he’s really lucky he’ll remember how to even spell his name.”

Jasmine gasped, “You’re going to use the Amazing Car?! It hasn’t been fully tested yet!”

“Just remind me of the special features,” aid Martha sitting down in the driver’s seat.

“Well besides the standard G.P.S. tracking system,” explained Jasmine, “It has left and right machine guns loaded with rubber bullets, oil slick, and can fire tear guns bombs. But it has only one missile though.”

“Thanks,” said Martha starting the engine of the Amazing Car.

“but you still have one problem,” explained Jasmine pointing at the van blocking the entrance of the lair. “You want me to move it?”

“No need,” explained the Amazing Woman.

Suddenly the missile lifted up from the right side of the car. It fired and shot across to the van. The van exploded on impact.

Then Amazing Woman drove the Amazing Car plowing through the wreckage of the van.

“Yes,” Jasmine as she watched the Amazing Car drive into Metro City, “I think she most definitely back to normal!”

* * *

Susu, Laura, and Mary Langstrom stood next to Valentine in her office. Val listened to the music coming from her speakers.

Val started to activate her laptop computer. Suddenly she noticed it smoke coming from it.

“NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!” Val screamed. Her plan was up smoke.

Then Val heard the sound of incoming engine. She rushed to the living room where she looked out a window and saw the Amazing Car coming straight towards the house.

Valentine figured the Amazing Woman would have to stop car and rushing inside. “When she gets out the car and comes through the door, we gang up on her,” Val explained to the henchmen.

There just one problem though, the Amazing Woman didn’t plan to park the car outside the house. Instead the car came crashing through the front side of the living room. Furniture was knocked forward as the car came to a stop.

Martha pressed a few buttons inside the car. The right and left machine guns lifted and fired rubber bullets at all inside the room. As they fell to the ground stunned, Martha flipped another switch inside the car. A tear gas bomb combined with knock out gas fired into the middle of the living room.

As the gas died down Martha could make out two people still moving in the room. Martha carefully

“Sorry I’m late,” explained the Amazing Woman smiling, “Had to stop at Mary’s and give her son the antidote to the Asian Sex Serum that I hacked off your computer.”

“You.... ruined... everything...” cuffed Valentine while she bent over looking for her gun.

“Bill me,” said the Amazing Woman looking over the damage in the living room.

“I’ll do more than that,” explained Val as she pulled down the zipper to the front of her red leather body suit. Val pulled the leather suit down off her body and carefully stepped out of it. She was now in a red laced bra and panties, with her boots still on. “I’ll kill you! Before I told you I was a generous person, I would have let you lived... but now...”

“Slipping into something more comfortable,” asked Amazing Woman while keeping her eyes carefully on Valentine.

“Yes,” explained Valentine as she bent down and pulled a knife from her leather boot, “so I don’t get any blood on it! Unlike my cousin Jason, I enjoy killing!”

Val grasped the knife in both hands and lunged towards the Amazing Woman. Martha dodged to her left and barely missing the knife.

BLANG!!!

Val paused. She swore she just heard a gun being fired. Then Val looked at her chest, it was covered in blood, her blood. She turned around and saw Mary Langstrom holding her gun.

“You... You..” was all Val managed to say.

Valentine dropped to her knees and then fell face first onto the ground. Valentine Gemini was dead.

“Mary,” Amazing Woman asked picking herself up, “Are you alright?”

“Yes,” Mary Langstrom replied dropping the gun, “I.. I guess I’m lucky I seen you in action before, or else I wouldn’t have known to cover my face before you fired the gas bomb.”

“Yeah,” said Martha as she saw one of the speakers now broken lying on the floor, “I’m also lucky you listened to the music. You didn’t have to..”

“Yes I did,” said Mary, “It was self defense, but I had do the job that you could never do. That’s how are jobs are different.”

There was a long pause.

“I give the antidote to your son,” explained Martha, “He has no memory of the events of the last two days.”

“Good,” said Mary, “I wish I didn’t remember either.”

Martha smiled and pulled the Anti-Subliminal Controller out from her utility belt. She pressed the button and the light flashed in Mary’s eyes.

“Don’t worry,” said Martha gently, “You won’t.”

* * *

After delivering the Piper over to the local police. Martha was heading back to the Amazing Lair. She hoped Jasmine wouldn’t mind the front of the car being smashed up a little, but at least it was still in one piece.

The Piper was back in jail. Valentine Gemini was dead. The subliminal mind control devises were being disabled all over Metro City, still Martha had a nagging feeling she had forgotten about something.

Then suddenly Martha heard sounds coming from the back of the vehicle. Before Martha had a chance to turn her head a metal cord was wrapped around neck. Her was head was pulled.

“Gikkkk,” gasped the black heroine putting foot on the brake, she couldn’t breathe.

The Amazing Car came to a sudden stop.

“You didn’t forget about me did you,” teased Jenny tightening her grip on the cord. The young blond was now dressed in black leather.

“Jenn,” gasped Martha grabbing the cord and trying to pull it away from her neck but to no avail, “Your under... <gasp> the Piper’s subliminal control...”

“No I’m not,” explained Jenny, “I’m doing this of my own free will. I listened to the special broadcast that deprogrammed everyone who was under the Piper and Val’s control!”

“Then <gasp> why,” asked Martha.

“Because under the Piper’s control has shown me it’s more fun to be a villainess than a heroine!”

Martha looked around the control panel. All those buttons. She knew there was one that could...

“I think call myself the Mistress,” explained Jenny gloating. She leaned over and licked the right side of Martha’s neck. “And I think I will make you my slave!”

“Never,” cried Martha as her hand reached out and pressed a button labeled “Backseat Driver Ejector.”

The roof of the Amazing Car suddenly blew off. Jenny was surprised as the seat she was sitting in shot into the air. She screamed, “NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!”

The Amazing Woman stepped out the Amazing Car and looked around. She saw Jenny dandling on a tree branch of a very tall tree.

“Help,” cried Jenny as she hung onto the tree branch for dear life, “Help! Please you to get me down! Please! Help!”

“That’s the problem with sidekicks,” Amazing Woman said shaking her head, “They can never keep out of trouble!”

The End