The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AMBER’S REPOSE

Part 4

Amber felt a cool chill across her body causing her to wake up. The room was filled with shadows of tree branches swaying in the wind. The cool night breeze danced with the curtains pressing them open then allowing them to close. Goose bumps formed on Amber’s body as she realized that she had fallen asleep after her talk with Emily and that she had missed dinner entirely yet she wasn’t hungry at all, but well rested. She slipped off the bed and walked over to the window to close it. As she closed the window she happened to look up and notice the full moon peaking through the trees. Her heart skipped a beat and she remembered what Emily had said about a full moon earlier that day. A strange sensation fell over her body and mind. She felt herself turn to glance at the clock. The clock read 11:30. She shook nervously at the naughty thought that had crept into her mind. She sat on her bed and bounced her knees as the thought teased her mind more. She looked out the door into the dark, empty hallway then back to the floor. Suddenly the room felt colder than before when the window was open. She pondered her thoughts some more. Her mouth felt dry. The soft cotton of her shirt teased her slightly aroused chest. If she was going to give into the temptation she needed to act soon as she only had fifteen minutes to get down stairs and find a good seat for the show. She sat for only a second more and got a giddy grin on her face and hurried down the stairs to the basement room.

The room hadn’t been used in years for it was only a second room set up for guests, however the setup would have been fine for a master bedroom. It had its own bathroom with a shower and jet bath. Across from the bed was a walk in closet big enough for two large dressers. Two windows sat high on the walls allowing day or nightlight to enter the room. And on the far wall a door to the outside sat. Just out side the door was a set of stairs leading to the ground level. The closet was bare save a few lonely hangers. The bathroom contained nothing more than a bath mat. It hadn’t been used for any guest for long before Emily had lived there. Or that was the image at least. The king sized bed seemed to be the most decorated thing in the room. It was adorned with silky sheets and pillows. The frame was made of beautifully stained oak and carved in a Victorian manner. Small hearts could be found near the top and bottom of each bedpost. The mattress was of the finest material and filled with the softest feathers as were the pillows.

Amber admired the beauty of the bed for a minute and then heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Her eyes scanned the room for a spot to hide. She spotted a soft chair in the corner next to the closet. Quickly she grabbed the chair and placed it deep in the dark closet and sat anxiously. From there she was able to see the entire bed and still be hidden. The moonlight from the windows lit up the bed and added a soft glow to the room. Just as Amber was situated Emily entered the room. She was in a silky tank top that silhouetted her nipples and silky boxers she used as pajama bottoms. Upon entering the room, Emily seemed to not think that anyone would be present other than herself. Without delay she lifted her tank top up and over her head stretching her arms up high and raising her chest slightly. Amber admired her chest from the closet. Her skin seemed so smooth. Her chest so perked. Emily dropped the top to the floor and her chest lowered with her arms yet remained nearly as perked. She then slowly lowered her boxers and stepped out of them. Her legs were so toned and long. Freshly shaven they seemed and trimmed neatly in her secret spot. Emily took slow steady steps toward the bed. Amber could tell that Emily was conscious of what was going on but in mode of obeying her desires rather than making decisions on her own. She laid on the bed at just a minute before midnight. Her breathing increased slowly. Her chest began to move up and down in rhythm with her breathing. Her legs moved closely together and her hips twisted from side to side. Light moans escaped her mouth. Her arms stretched above her head. Then the clock struck midnight. Emily gripped the bed tightly and gritted her teeth then sucked in a deep breath between her teeth. Her back arched as she began to moan more noticeably. Her moans grew louder with every second. Her breathing was loud and fast.

Amber didn’t know what to think of what she was seeing. She felt naughty yet enjoyed it too much to do anything about it. Emily twisted and turned as the sensations rushed through her body. Her hips bucked and she pressed her feet against the bed lifting her pelvis high in the air. As the clock turned to 12:05, Emily’s body froze and she let out what could only be described as two squealing moans followed by a loud moan of relief. Her body relaxed after a few seconds as she finished her climax, but only for a minute then it started all over again. While Emily lay there relaxed for the one still minute, Amber could hear her faint pleadings for more. This went on until 1:00 with a climax happening every five minutes. Emily’s body would roll around the bed so that the sensations could be felt in different positions for she loved that. By the time of the last orgasm she would always be back in the original position.

Amber watched the entire hour of her sister’s ecstasy. She felt weird as she noticed just how beautiful Emily looked. She had only seen her sister naked once in her life and that was for a brief second when she was fourteen and had entered her bedroom without knocking. A moment that had been embarrassing for both girls. But now that she had the time to look and watch without the embarrassing fact that Emily knew of her watching, she realized just how hot Emily was. Still she couldn’t believe that she was thinking of her sister as hot. Not that she wasn’t hot, but this was not only another woman it was Emily. Not to mention the fact that Amber had decided when she was eleven that the word “hot” could only be used for a guy that she would allow to do more than just a simple kiss and hug and never to be used with girls. Of course that was then and guidelines change with age and experience. Now there were two girls who made the hot list. Hillary and Emily.

The clock struck one just as Emily was finishing her final climax of the night. Her body fell to the bed. Her chest slowed its heaving and her breathes became longer and deeper. Her head slipped to the side and her eyes closed. Her arms were limp above her head yet her hands still gently grasped the sheets. Her legs lay spread and calm. Her body still quivered with after shocks, but appeared to be be relaxing. A pool of juices had formed on the sheets between her legs. Sweat and juices glistened on her body as it was cooling from its own heat.

Amber waited for a minute or two and then she figured it to be safe to exit the closet and see her sister up close. She took soft and careful steps towards the bed. Emily was in a deep sleep and completely at peace. If it weren’t for her chest gently moving up and down to her breathing, Amber would have thought that she was dead. Amber looked her body over and then noticed how moist and hot her nipples looked. Amber hesitated and then out of curiosity she reached down and caressed one of Emily’s nipples. The soft and tender skin was delightful to Amber’s fingertips. She had never felt another woman’s chest before and never realized how great it was to do so. She moved her fingers around a bit toying with the slightly hard nipple then followed by giving her breast a light squeeze.

“Sweet looking isn’t she?” a quiet but strong voice said from behind Amber. Amber jumped and let out a loud gasp covering her mouth. Amber turned around quickly to find that Hillary had snuck in through the door. Amber felt relief to see that it had only been her there, but felt embarrassed to have been caught fondling her sister’s dormant body. “You might even consider her as being hot.” Hillary said with a grin allowing Amber to realize that she knew about her little classification guideline. Amber blushed, shrugged her shoulders and nodded shyly.

“So is that what you have planned for me?” Amber asked inquisitively.

“No I have something much better in mind for you. That is if you are willing to accept it. I’m sure you will like it though. It fits you perfectly.”

“Better than that?” Amber said perplexed. “What could be better than that?”

“Oh I think you know. You just haven’t realized it yet.” Hillary added which only caused more confusion. “Watching was fun wasn’t it?” Amber nodded with a beet red face. “But wouldn’t controlling be even better?” Amber quickly raised her face and looked Hillary in the eyes with slight shock. “Don’t seem so shocked. You know that I can discern your thoughts and feelings. You just never realized how well I could until now.” Amber’s shocked look relaxed and she gulped. “The truth is, you could do what I do as well.”

“Me?!?” Amber responded as she pointed to herself and scrunched her eyebrows close together. “But how? I can’t even tell what I’m thinking half the time. Let alone anyone else.”

Hillary giggled and then continued. “You aren’t much different from me when I was your age, you know. Since I first saw you I could tell that you could have fun at being the controlling type. As I watched and studied you, I decided that you were the one to take in as an apprentice. You are so beautiful and young with desires of experimentation and exploration. You fit the position so well. Tonight was the final test to see if you’d follow the temptation to come down here and watch. Your thoughts during the whole scene tonight proved to be perfect for my apprentice. Of course it is up to you and you will not lose points with me if you decide against it.”

Amber stood still and contemplated what Hillary had just said. She didn’t not like the idea she just wasn’t sure how she would do. Hillary had so much confidence and beauty. She seemed so outgoing and seductive. How could she even compare or learn to be as such. “Look,” Hillary said patiently “let me give you a gift for a day and you can tell me what you think afterwards.” Hillary pulled a jewelry box out of her pocket and opened it. Inside sat a beautiful necklace of white gold. It was nearly as beautiful as the one Hillary wore. Hanging from the necklace was a small medallion bearing a white stone. Amber took the box and removed the necklace carefully. “Its beautiful. It must cost a fortune. I can’t accept it.”

“Nonsense. It is a gift. Just accept it for one day. I want to see if you are at all interested in being my apprentice.”

“But what is so unique about this necklace besides its beauty?”

“Wear it tomorrow and you shall see. I do suggest that you wear it with a shirt that covers the medallion. Then when you are in a room alone with someone, uncover the medallion. It will be easier if you do that at first. The rest I’ll leave for explanation tomorrow. Just come and see me at the days end. I will answer all your questions.” Hillary then left Amber in the moonlit room pondering what had just been given to her. Amber slowly walked back up stairs to her bed wondering each step of the way about what the next day would have in store for her. She placed the box next to her pillow and went to sleep.