The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AMBER’S REPOSE

Part 5

Amber rose early the next morning as most of us do when we have something new to try out. As Amber went to take her shower she double checked the box on her night stand to make sure everything the night before wasn’t just a weird dream. Sure enough there was her gift from Hillary. It looked even more beautiful in the daylight. Emily poked her head into the room as Amber sorted through her clothes looking for the perfect outfit for the day.

“Good morning, Amber. Up a bit early aren’t we?”

Amber smiled “Yeah. I guess I just got enough rest last night.”

“Well I would hope so.” Emily said as she stepped in the room dressed in a white blouse and tight jeans. “You fell a sleep early enough.”

Amber let out little giggle. “Yeah. Sorry. I’m sure it was great.” Amber could barely keep her eyes away from looking at Emily’s chest as thoughts of her scene the previous night flashed through Amber’s head. Pictures of her perfect nipples and chest were flowing through her mind. The feeling of her fingertips against Emily’s smooth and tender skin sat in the back of her mind.

“Can I fix you some breakfast?” Emily inquired. “I just fixed myself an omelet. It would be no problem to fix a second.”

Amber shook off her mental images. “Yeah thanx. That would be great!”

“Cool. Do you want milk or juice with that.”

“She had to ask that.” Amber thought to herself. She would have loved to respond with “Your milk please. Fresh from the source.” But that wouldn’t go over well. “Milk please.” She finally answered.

“OK. I leave it ready on the table for you when you get out of the shower. I probably wont be here since I have to take off to work so have a good day.”

“Alright. You too. Thanx again for breakfast and thanx for inviting me up here.” Amber said giving her a big hug. She held her tight as the sensation of her braless breasts beneath her shirt against Emily’s chest was incredible.

“You bet sis. Anything for you.” Emily then left the room and headed down stairs to prepare Amber’s breakfast. Amber returned to picking out the outfit of the day. After a few minutes of rummaging she chose her cute Tommy T-shirt and loose khaki shorts.

* * *

Once Amber was done with her shower and was dressed she went down stairs to eat. The omelet was great. The whole time Amber kept thinking about the night before and the gift that Hillary had given her. She sat the box on the table in front of her and stared at it pondering why it was given to her and just why Hillary wanted her to wear it. Thoughts scrolled through her mind. “What will happen when I put it on? Does contain some magic powers?” She decided to go up to her room to put the necklace on. “Just in case anything weird happens.” She thought.

Amber closed the door behind her and walked to the middle of the room. She looked into the full-length mirror that hung on her bedroom wall. She looked herself over then at the necklace. Its beauty reflected in her eyes. She looked back up at herself in the mirror and took a deep breath. She closed her eyes and gulped. “Here we go.” She said quietly to herself then placed the necklace around her neck, but to her amazement nothing happened. Nothing seemed different. In fact nothing was different. Amber became confused and looked herself over carefully in the mirror. She sat and waited for a few minutes thinking that it might take a while for some change to happen. But still there was nothing. “Maybe there wasn’t anything neat about the necklace. Maybe it was just a beautiful necklace. But still Hillary had warned me to keep it covered until I was alone with someone. Maybe I need someone else around to make it work? Whatever ‘work’ means for the necklace.” She thought to herself.

Amber looked herself in the mirror and shrugged her shoulders. She slipped the medallion beneath her shirt and finished getting ready to go out.

* * *

Amber arrived in the part of the small town that was considered “Down Town”. It wasn’t too big, but fairly big for a town with a population of only 25,000. It was made up of paved streets with little shops off to the sides. There were a few big department stores as well, but the better deals were found in the small shops one of which caught Amber’s eye, Bona’s. Bona’s was a clothing store that was modeled after the Gap. It had all the latest fashions, but not at the normal Gap prices.

Bona’s was family owned and managed. For the most part the oldest daughter, Brenda, managed the store. She was twenty-five and still single. In fact she hadn’t dated anyone for a long time. No one really knew why. Not even Hillary. It surely wasn’t due to her looks for she was five foot nine with an athletic figure. She had brown hair that sat on her shoulders and deep green eyes. Her skin was lightly tanned and smooth. Her chest was nothing less than an eye-catcher. She’d wear a C cup but was more fit for a D. Still, Brenda liked the way the C made her chest look so she was relentless to change.

Amber glanced in the windows at the displays and at those shopping in the store. The store seemed quite empty. There was only one shopper that was just starting to check out. Amber then noticed the checker, Angela. She was obviously just out of high school and seemingly shy. Amber opened the door and walked in to get a better look. Angela had on a white T-shirt with jeans. Her blonde hair was cute. It came to just above the shoulders and hung straight with slight curls at the end. Her complection was light and fair. Her eyes soft and blue. She didn’t seem too tall. About 5′6″ to Amber’s best guess. Her body wasn’t too athletic but was fit just the same. From Amber’s best judgment her chest was the same size as her own. Angela definitely fit the qualifications for Amber’s test of the mystery jewel around her neck.

She studied Angela from afar for a moment as she slow shifted through a discount rack. With most of her attention turned toward the customer checking out and waiting for her moment to get to approach Angela, she found a white shirt and tried to come up with a simple question to ask to seem less conspicuous. The customer had finally stopped her gabbing and decided to leave just as Amber had decided what she’d ask. Amber mumbled some encouraging words to herself just as she used to do before speaking in front of a classroom back in high school. Her heart pounded as she anticipated what could happen. Her stomach began to feel uneasy but calm enough to get her through whatever she was about to experience. She closed her eyes to build up the last bit of courage she needed and quickly turned to walk over to Angela.

Right as Amber turned, she took her first steps right into Brenda who had made her way over to see if Amber needed any help with anything. Amber jumped and let out a squeal not expecting Brenda to be right there and dropped the shirt onto the ground. Out of reaction she got down to pick the shirt up as did Brenda. Somewhere between the jump, squeal and picking up the shirt, the medallion feel out of her shirt and was in plain view, but Amber hadn’t noticed.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t know you were there.” Amber said still a bit shaken up.

“Oh no. Its my.......” Brenda began at which moment she noticed the medallion nearly the same time Amber had noticed it. Reaching out and holding it, she gazed into the stone and uttered. “It’s so beautiful.”

Right then Amber felt a bit strange and the world seemed to stop. Scenes flashed before her eyes and tingles went through her body. She saw years and years worth of memories flow through her mind. Tons of somewhat random things went through her mind in a matter of seconds it seemed. She then looked up at Brenda and had the first thought in many that had seemed anything like one of her own. She thought how sexy Brenda would look with her hair down and the top two buttons of her shirt opened. Not a second after the thought formed in her head, Brenda let go of the medallion and she let down her hair and unbuttoned the top two buttons of her shirt. Amber’s eyes grew large and she gasped. Quickly Amber dropped the shirt and she ran out the door and around the corner. She quickly took off the necklace and stuffed it deep in her pocket. She then ran as quickly as she could to Hillary’s house in hope to get some answers.

* * *

Hillary’s house was found deep in some woods, hidden from anyone who wasn’t familiar with the area. Amber wasn’t sure how she guessed the way there. She felt almost as if she were guided there. Still she found it and that was the most important thing for the moment. She ran up to the door and rang the doorbell a few times. She almost rang the doorbell some more when the door began to open. Hillary stood there in a long black dress much like the one she wore in Amber’s dream a few nights ago.

“I am so glad to see you.” Amber said as she stepped in the door as if something was chasing her.

“What’s wrong?” Hillary inquired with a worried look on her face.

“What is this thing you gave me?” Amber said as she pulled the necklace from her pocket and placed it on the table. Sitting down on the couch she continued. “It was so weird and freaky.”

“What was?” Hillary asked as she sat on a chair across from Amber.

Amber caught her breath and then began. “What just happened. I mean I decided to do as you said so I wore the necklace but placed it under my shirt. I went to that store called Bono’s or Bona’s. I can’t remember. But it looked like a place to start. I was planning on going up to the checker and using the necklace there but the manager, Brenda, startled me and the necklace some how popped out of my shirt. Then when she looked into it and it seemed like the world stopped. Like time stood still. I started seeing all these things. I saw dreams, goals, past thoughts, fears, passions, past events, loves, hates, friends, feelings, desires. Tons of things. Foods she liked and disliked.” Hillary nodded as Amber sat with her head in her hands facing the floor not knowing what to think. “Oh,” Amber popped her head up and faced Hillary. “and then the really freaky thing happened. I looked up to see what Brenda’s reaction was. It was the first chance I got to pay attention to her looks. She is very beautiful, as you might know, and I couldn’t help but to think how sexy she would look with her hair down and the top two buttons unbuttoned. It seemed that once I had my thought she did exactly as I thought. She let down her hair and unbuttoned the top buttons. It was like I could command her actions with my thoughts. I got so scared I didn’t know what to do so I ran here as fast as I could. What’s going on?”

Hillary nodded some more and stood up. “I see.” Hillary laughed gently and began to pace. “You have experienced the power of the necklace more than I had expected but not more than I had anticipated. I hope you aren’t too scared and maybe, once I clear a few things up, you’ll want to keep it and accept my offer as my apprentice.” Amber looked up at her a bit puzzled and needing an explanation. “You see.” Hillary started as she sat back down and picked up the necklace. “The stone inside the medallion allows she who bears it to see the world from another’s point of view. Let me start this way. Everyone’s mind works on a frequency and everyone has their own frequency. The difference is very slight. In fact only the stone can pick out the difference. But once someone gazes into the stone while it is worn, the one wearing the necklace can see all that is stored in that person’s memory. Just as you found out. And once you have mastered the necklace you can revisit someone’s memory without having her gaze into the stone. You just simply have to be in the same room.”

“Is that how you are able to read my mind and Emily’s as well?”

“Yup.”

Amber felt a bit more relieved now that she understood things more, but still had some questions. “So would I have been able to make Brenda do anything I thought of?” Amber asked hesitantly but with a look of interest.

“Well not exactly. Let me explain that part more clearly. While wearing the necklace and tuned into the subjects frequency, you can make suggestions. They still have the ability to decline the suggestion or accept it. Its much like how things work normally for the average person. Lets say I’m thirsty so I go to a vending machine to get something to drink. As I look over my options, my mind suggests to me the different drinks. Well, there will be some drinks that I would like to drink, some that might not sound good at the moment and others that I wouldn’t ever touch. The necklace bearer’s thoughts, or suggestions if you will, work the same way. As you think of an action it appears in the mind of the subject merely as a suggestion given by the mind. The subject then accepts or declines the suggestion based upon mood, environment and personality. You can’t make anyone do anything. They must have that desire first. That is where the ability to search someone’s mind, like you did, comes in handy. Before making any major suggestions I would advise you to study your subjects past events, dreams, desires and passions. Once you learn those you can start to have fun. So what do you think?”

“I’m not sure. Its so much.” Amber sat back and ran all the information through her head. It was definitely interesting and erotic. But could she do it? Would she mess someone up? The last thing she wanted to do was cause someone to be insane due to her playing around.

“You wont mess someone up as long as you are mature enough.” Hillary said interrupting Amber’s thoughts. “I checked your personality traits and potential long before considering you as an apprentice.”

Amber, somewhat shocked but then shaking it off as she knew by now she shouldn’t be, inquired. “Well is there any way to practice before I try on someone?”

“Well practice is tough because you can’t experiment on lab rats or anything like that. But we just might be in luck. I have someone that is coming to spend a week with me. She is just someone I do business with so you’d only see her this once, but that way she could be your little test subject for the week. It would be perfect. You could move in here for the week that way I’d be right there to help you when you need it. What do you say?”

Amber thought it through for a second and began to nod slowly. “Yeah. Yeah I think that would be worth a try.”

Hillary stood and walked Amber to the door. “Good. She’ll be here in two days. That gives you time to get packed and moved in. Oh and her name is Stacy. She is very much your type. Just as is Brenda.” She added with a wink reminding Amber that Hillary knew what she liked and didn’t. Amber then left to hurry home and pack so that she could get situated and familiar with Hillary’s house before Stacy got there.

End of Chapter