The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Amethyst Phone Session

By QuietMan

He loved working at home on Fridays. No commute. He was wearing a t-shirt and athletic shorts. Life was good. He was thinking about knocking off a little early. He then noticed the yellow sticky with a phone number. He did not recognize the number. Better call it just in case. He did not want to tick off a client. He could always leave a message if they were not there. He dialed the number.

“Hello dear boy,” said the voice at the other end. “Right on time.” It was the most feminine, sexy and alluring voice he had ever heard.

“I’m sorry he said, but I don’t recognize your voice.”

She giggled. It was a very naughty giggle. It made him tingle.

“I am Mistress Amethyst. You call me every Friday at this time dear boy. I look forward to our calls.”

“I am sorry. I can’t remember your name. Are you sure we have talked before?”

She giggled again. “You called me,” she said.

“Then why don’t I remember you? And what do you mean by Mistress?”

“I am a hypnodomme I hypnotized you,” she said. “I gave you a post hypnotic command to obey me and call me. Along with an amnesia command. And now here we are,” she said with the hint of a smile in her voice.

“Hypnotized me! Post hypnotic suggestions! I don’t remember any of that!” He was starting to get agitated.

“RELAX,” she said in a very commanding and yet soothing voice. “Relax dear boy. Take a deep breath. Let it out slowly, and I will explain.”

He complied without thinking about it. He could feel his body start to relax.

“Again,” she said. “Take a deep breath and let it out slowly.” Again he complied without thinking. “Good boy,” she said. “Now let your breathing slow down.” He could not resist her. He could feel his body relax even more. “You will start to remember more and more as you relax more and more. You do want to remember me, don’t you?” she said with a sexy edge to her voice.

“Yes,” he muttered.

“Good boy,” she said. “Your mind is too busy. Too many thoughts. Let your thoughts slow down.”

He could feel his mind slow down and get a little hazy.

“You will remember my name once you get rid of the other thoughts. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress,” he whispered.

“Very good.” There was a naughty smile in her voice. “Are your eyes starting to get heavy?” She said with a sexy catch in her voice. He nodded.“I bet they are hard to keep open? It is ok if they blink. Let them blink.”

His eyes started to flutter. He kept forcing his eyes open. But as she talked they kept drooping closed. Blinking slowly at first. And then a little faster. His eyes finally just fluttered barely open now.

“It will be easier to remember me if you close those very tired eyes,” she said. “Just let them gently close.” His eyes closed and his body became limp.

“Very good,” she said. “Now I want you to picture soap bubbles floating in your head.” He instantly saw dozens of soap bubbles. “Each one of those bubbles is a thought. Let one of them pop now.” He saw a bubble pop. “Very good. One of your thoughts just disappeared. As you thoughts disappear you will remember. The more you remember the more aroused you will become. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress,” he muttered.

“Very good. Every time I say “pop” another thought will disappear. Pop, pop, pop.”

More bubbles popped inside his head. He became more blank and aroused. There was an edge to his breathing.

“Your body is starting to remember me isn’t it? Your arousal will help you remember. And you do want to remember me. Pop, pop, pop.”

More bubbles popped. His arousal became more intense, as he became more relaxed and more blank.

“Pop, pop, pop,” she said. Every time she said pop there was a catch in his breathing as tingles coursed through his body. He started to get hard. There were only a few bubbles left in his head now.

“It is time to go blank,” she said. “Pop, pop, pop, pop…” The bubbles disappeared from his head. Every time he heard a “pop” there was a jolt of carnal energy in his body. He was totally blank now. His cock was rigid. His breathing was getting a little more ragged. She could hear him writhe slightly on the bed.

“Good boy,” she said. “Your body remembers me now. Now it is time for your mind to remember me. You need to go a little deeper she said. I am going to count you down from ten to one. With every number you will go deeper. With every number you will get more aroused. With every number your cock will get harder. With every number you will remember more. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” he said breathlessly.

“Very good boy. Let us begin. Ten go deeper.” He felt his mind slip away a little more.

“Nine, get more aroused for me.” He felt a wave of pleasure in his body.

“Eight, focus on my voice. His subconscious started to lock in on her more.

“Seven, so hard to think now.” He had no thoughts. Only her words.

“Six, your cock is getting harder.” His cock was beyond rigid. It started to pulse and ache.

“Five, start to remember.” Images and words started to echo in his head. He was vaguely aware that he experienced this before.

“Four, deeper.” His mind was so hazy and blank. He felt like he was floating.

“Three, more aroused now.” His body shuddered and started twitching.

“Two, so obedient now.” He nodded slightly.

“One, REMEMBER.” His memories came flooding back.

“Who am I?”

“Mistress Amethyst,” he said.

“Who do you serve and obey?”

“Mistress Amethyst,” he said.

“Obey me now, she said, “Yes Mistress,” he said. “Good boy,” she said.

“I bet you are really horny now,” she said. “Pull your pants down and touch yourself now.”

He complied immediately. She could hear a gasp when he touched himself, and she giggled.

“Now light touches up and down your shaft”. His breath hissed as he started stroking himself. “That’s it she said. Light strokes up and down. Feel my control boy. It feels so good to be controlled doesn’t it?”

“Yes Mistress,” he moaned.

His mind was totally gone. Waves of pleasure went up and down his body. She had total control of him. Her words went into his head and he immediately responded. His breathing was getting harder and more intense.

“Let’s pick up the pace a little,” she said with excitement in her voice. “Stroke a little faster and a little harder. But don’t cum. If you have to cum slow down or stop. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress,” he gasped.

He responded automatically. No thought. Just her words. Just the pleasure. Just his total submission to her words. She had complete control of his mind and body.

“Faster,” she said. “Stroke faster. Go right the edge of cumming but don’t come. Faster!”

He was oblivious to everything now except the growing pleasure and her words. His hand started moving faster and faster. He was building to a climax. Very close now. He was breathing in big gasps. His body was writhing on the bed. He was starting to tense his legs. Just a few more strokes to climax. Almost there. But she could sense he was approaching climax.

“STOP,” she said. “Take you hands off now. RIGHT NOW.” His hands jerked away from his cock. He gave out a loud audible gasp. His breathing was so very heavy now.

“Relax,” she said. “Slow your breathing down. Take long slow breaths.” He started to comply. Slowly his breathing rate reduced. Eventually his breathing came under control and his body started to relax again. His cock was still rigid though and was twitching. Eventually he relaxed.

“Who controls you,” she asked?

“Mistress Amethyst does,” he whispered.

“Who owns your cock?”

“Mistress Amethyst does.”

“Who do you obey?

“Mistress Amethyst,” he said.

“Very good. You are a very good boy. I know you want to cum. But not today. I want you to wait another week. No stroking or cumming this week do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress, I understand.”

“Good boy,” she said. “Now I need you to forget this call. Forget to remember and remember to forget. You will forget this call occurred. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress, I understand.”

“Good boy. But you will call me next week at the same time. Call the number on your sticky note at the same time next week. I might let you cum. Do you understand?

“Yes Mistress,” he said with excitement.

“Good boy. Now pull up your pants and hang up the phone. You will come out of trance when you are ready. Don’t forget to call me next week at the same time. I might let you cum!”

“Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress.” The phone line then went dead.

That was fun she thought. Such a good boy. So much fun to play with. She loved making her boys edge. They were always so eager to call her back then. Maybe she would let him cum next week. She smiled. But then maybe not. That thought caused her to giggle. Just then her phone rang. Perfect it was another one of her boys. She picked up the phone.

“Hello dear boy,” she said. “Right on time.”