The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Amethyst the Interrogator

(By QuietMan)

The two female guards looked at the male slave through the one way glass. They were elite guards for the Sisterhood. The Sisterhood’s goal was to rule over men. But lately the males were starting to resit.

“These males have been so troublesome since the have learned to hide their submission from us,” said the first guard.

“Even under hypnosis they can resist us,” said the second guard. “That is why we have called Mistress Amethyst. She always break these stubborn ones.”

The other guard smiled wickedly. Yes Mistress Amethyst could always expose the submissive side of males. No matter how many times they studied her sessions, none of the Sisterhood had been able to duplicate her results. Every one of them was jealous of her success.

They heard the sound of heels coming down the hallway. They turned to see a stunning woman with brown wavy hair framing a stunning face, with with beautiful penetrating brown eyes. Eyes that seemed to look right through you. They also noticed the ample breasts and perfect figure. Both guards felt an immediate twinge of jealousy. Small wonder that males succumbed to her so easily. She walked briskly to the guard station.

“I am Mistress Amethyst. Is the male in the interrogation room,” she asked? “Yes Mistress. He has been prepared per your instructions,” said the first guard. “Very good. Wait out here. I will signal you if I have any issues.” “Yes Mistress,” said both guards simultaneously. Both guards could hear the soft, sensual, feminine allure of her voice and could feel the power of it. Amethyst entered the room.

The male was totally naked and secured to a chair. His head secured in a cradle. His eyes aimed straight forward. He had not been allowed to sleep for days. He was pre-conditioned perfectly. Well this will be fun she thought.

“So you are the witch Amethyst they brought in to break me,” said the prisoner.

“Dear boy. I don’t want to break you. You will happily submit to me of your own accord. In fact you will be eager to submit to me.”

“Never witch. We have learned how to block our submissive nature, even under hypnosis.”

“Oh my,” she said. “Whatever will I do then.” And she gave off a naughty giggle. And then her voice took on a stern quality. “You will submit to me boy. You have no choice. Women are your superiors. It is your nature to submit to us. You will eventually submit to me. You will have no choice. Not only will you submit but you will beg for it. Let us begin shall we..”

“I have learned how to hide my submissive nature,” he said. It is buried where you can never find it.

She smiled and sat down just in front of him at eye level. The head restraints forced him to look into her eyes. “I would say look into my eyes, but you have no choice. Of course you could close them, but then you might fall asleep and I could hypnotize you more easily. What a dilemma you are in boy.” She giggled again. “Just stare into my eyes while I stare into yours.”

Her eyes were dark brown and bottomless. They were like staring into a twin wells. He fought the urge to blink. “We have learned how to resist hypnosis,” he said.

“You can do what you want boy. I am just going to stare into your eyes. I will tell you a secret. I can see into your mind. I can see all the function centers of your brain. They appear like colors to me. I just need to find the submissive area. You are doing a good job of hiding it, but I will find it boy.”

Could she really do that he thought? Does she have psychic abilities?

“For example,” she said. “You are very tired and somewhat relaxed mentally. I can see the part of your brain that causes you to relax. There is a faint purple light. I can direct my words to that part of your brain. Gently stroke and massage that part of your brain. You cannot stop me. All you can do is look into my eyes. As I massage your brain the purple light will get brighter.”

He could see a small purple light. Very dim at first, but the more she talked the brighter it got. His body started to automatically get more relaxed. He could not stop it. Brighter and brighter the light grew as he got more and more relaxed.

“Now you are being a good boy. There is nothing for you to do. No way you can resist me. I can go to whatever part of your brain I like. I see the purple light is very bright now. You are very very relaxed.”

She was right every muscle in his body was loose and limp. He had no control over it. While she was talking she subtly blinked her eyes very slowly. He unconsciously matched her blinking pattern.

“Oh,” she said. “I can see the part of your brain that controls your eyes. Another small purple light appeared in his mind. “Let’s see what happens when my words massage that part of your brain. Your eyes are getting so heavy now. So hard to hold them open isn’t.”

His eyes were blinking more and more. He had to keep forcing them open.

She giggled again. “I like it when you try to resist me. It makes it so much fun. But it is futile. I control that part of your brain now. The purple light there will get brighter and brighter as your eyes get heavier and heavier. Too heavy to hold open. Close your eyes boy.” His eyes slid shut.

“Very good boy. You are so relaxed now. Your eyes are so heavy they cannot open. It feels really good to relax doesn’t it.” He nodded absently. “Ah, I can see a faint light in your pleasure center. Excellent. Let my words stroke the pleasure center in your mind. He saw another purple light behind his eyes. Very small at first, but slowly becoming brighter. He was becoming aroused and starting to get hard.

“Very good boy. See, you can’t resist me. I can go anywhere inside your mind. As you get more aroused, you get more relaxed. As you get more relaxed you will get more aroused. I see that you are getting very hard now.” She giggled. “You are going to get a lot harder in just a minute. The lights should be getting very bright now.”

It was true. The space behind his eyes was filling with purple light and getting brighter. His body was starting to tremble and twitch with pleasure.

“Very good boy. You are starting to obey me. Guess what boy? I can see the part of your brain that obeys instructions.” There was delight in her voice. “Yes it is starting to shimmer in purple now. You can see it can’t you?” He let out an inarticulate gasp. He could see another purple light getting brighter.

“Ok boy, now my words are massaging your obedience center. You must obey me now. Go deeper boy. Every time I snap my fingers go deep into trance. “Go deep—[snap]...Go deep—[snap]...Go deep—[snap].”

There was no resistance in him now. The purple light behind his eyes kept expanding and getting brighter. It started to shimmer. His body started to twitch in sync with the light.

“That’s it. Go deeper boy. You must obey. I have control of you. Feel the pleasure increase. Your are so aroused now. Go deep—[snap], and get more aroused.”

His body was shaking with pleasure now. There were no thoughts in his head. Just her words and the increasing overwhelming pleasure. His breathing was getting faster. His body and cock were twitching in time with the pulsating purple light.

“Ah there is one part of your brain that is still dark. That must be your submission hides.” There was joy in her voice. “I found out. Feel my words massage that part of your brain. Feel it boy.”

His body started to tremor. She owned him body, mind and spirit. He was totally in her thrall and helpless.

She giggled. “I own you now boy. Feel the pleasure build. It is so good isn’t. You need to cum don’t you boy?”

“Yes,” he hissed.

“Yes what,” she said? “Say my name.”

“Yes Mistress Amethyst,” he said.

“Who owns you?’

“Mistress Amethyst owns me.”

“You need to cum now don’t you?”

“YES MISTRESS.”

“When you cum you will totally belong to me. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress,” he gasped.

“Beg me,” she commanded.

“please mistress, Please Mistress, PLEASE MISTRESS.”

“Ok boy. I will count to 10 and you will then cum hands free. And when you cum you will be totally owned by me. Do you understand?”

“YES MISTRESS.”

“Your trigger word to cum will be eruption. Do you understand me.”

“Yes Mistress,” he said.

“Good boy. Let us begin.”

“1) Feel the pleasure build. 2) More obedient now. 3) Even more submissive. 4) Even more pleasure. 5) Half way there boy.” His body body was sweating and shaking uncontrollably. His cock was twitching and pulsing. Behind his eyes all he could see was a blinding purple light.

“6) Even more pleasure.” He started to moan uncontrollably . “7) Go even deeper. 8) More obedient. 9) More submissive….. 10) ERUPTION.”

His body went totally rigid and he orgasmed. He couldn’t stop. Again and again he came. He ejaculated over and over until there was no more. His body went rigid one last time, and then he slumped total spent in the chair gasping for air.

Amethyst pressed a button and released his restraints. “On your knees boy.”

He slid out of the chair to his knees.

“Bow for me.” He bowed until his head touched the floor. “Who do you obey,” she said in a commanding tone.

“I obey Mistress Amethyst,” he said in a trembling voice.

“Very good,” she said. She signaled the guards and they entered the room. “You will obey anyone in the sisterhood now.”

“Yes Mistress Amethyst,” he said.

“This one should give you no more trouble,” she directed the guards. “Take him to the indoctrination center.”

“Yes Mistress Amethyst. That was a remarkable demonstration” said one of the guards with a touch of awe in her voice.

Amethyst smiled and exited the room. He will obey them, but he follows me she thought. She was one step closer to total domination. She would soon rule them all. She hurried to her next interrogation.