The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ampere’s Sleepy Adventures

Part Two: The Drowsy Damsel Dunking Dilemma

The Confectioner had been busy while Ampere slept. First he used a special solvent to remove the majority of the heroine’s costume. Once again he allowed her the familiarity of the high-tech goggles and he left the sticky gum coating her hands. In her unconscious and pliable state, it was easy for the villain to ball her hands into tight fists. Then, a special catalyst could return the material back into its original form—skin tight and resilient.

This produced two very useful effects for the villain. Firstly, with her fingers trapped in tiny, fingerless gloves, the heroine couldn’t use them to help her escape. Secondly, by insulating her hands, he made sure she was unable to effectively use her electrical attack. The rest of her costume he simply discarded. She certainly wouldn’t be needing it any more and, having been trapped in it already, it seemed unlikely she could be coaxed into donning it again.

The next stage was moving Ampere to the specially prepared chamber where her new ordeal would begin. Lifting her limp body as though she weighed nothing, the villain carried her the short distance. This particular room contained no electronic devices at all. Everything was mechanical and, although they were perhaps slightly less effective than more modern systems, the Confectioner had to be sure there was nothing that could be influenced by the heroine’s power.

Once inside, he draped her naked body over a raised platform in the centre of the chamber. Quickly he locked a single large manacle around her wrists. It was made entirely from plastic and attached to a thin ribbon of cord that disappeared into the ceiling. A similar manacle went around the young woman’s ankles, locking them inescapably together. Happy that his prisoner was now sufficiently secured, the villain left the room. He closed the heavy door behind him, and then span the large wheel in its centre, locking it shut.

The villain’s only real regret was that he couldn’t risk placing any cameras inside the room. Otherwise he would have been able to record the heroine’s fate for posterity. But he had to remind himself that this was a very dangerous woman. She had escaped one of his most fiendish traps before, and he could not allow that to happen again. No, he would have to content himself with watching proceedings through the heavy glass window set in the door.

Soon enough he would have the opportunity to get a lot more ‘hands on’ with his captive, he just needed to be patient.

* * *

Ampere woke, her consciousness again swimming its way sluggishly back up to wakefulness. It was an enormous effort. All she wanted to do was lie back and sleep. But, somewhere deep down, she knew that if she did so she would just be giving in and, if she gave in, then she was lost. So, with an enormous effort, the heroine forced herself to recover, and began to take in her new surroundings.

She wasn’t surprised to discover her costume had been stripped from her again. Given its role in her capture, she found that her embarrassment was tempered by relief at finally being free from its remorseless grip.

As before, her immediate reaction was to check her goggles. She instinctively needed to make sure her identity was still hidden. Ampere was relieved to find them still in place. But she was equally concerned by the tight gloves that bunched her hands into almost useless fists, and the clear plastic shackle that secured her arms. Tugging on the dangling cord she found that, although there was a little give in the tether, she still couldn’t bring her wrists below her collarbones before the cord pulled tight.

Almost as if it was responding to her struggles, machinery concealed within the chamber abruptly whirred into life. Ampere suddenly found herself being dragged upright as the cord was winched into the ceiling. Then, just as she thought it had finished, the cord was dragged another foot upwards, and she was lifted bodily off her feet. The young heroine’s shoulders strained. But, although it was uncomfortable, she was able to bear it, at least in the short term.

Ampere dangled for several minutes, her body swinging slowly back and forth. This gave her a good opportunity to notice the shackle securing her ankles and, to stretch out with her powers, looking for anything electrical to subvert. She couldn’t sense anything near enough to influence, although there were systems lurking in the distance, just out of reach. When she tried using her lightning to sever the cord, she discovered her new gloves merely absorbed the energy she attempted to launch.

The heroine was still desperately trying to come up with a new plan, when she was swung suddenly to the right. The movement stopped almost as soon as it began and then Ampere heard a grinding sound beneath her. She looked down and saw a large circular hatch opening like an iris. Steam rose from the hole and, a rich, sweet smell assailed her nostrils. Then, the cord began to lengthen, rapidly dropping her towards the bubbling liquid below.

The scent of the steam was enough to make the young heroine’s head spin. Although she didn’t realise, this was the raw material used to make the Confectioner’s nefarious candy canes. Ampere tried to hold her breath. But, as she dropped closer to the opening, she realised she was about to be dunked directly into the thick sugary syrup. Throwing her body this way and that, she tried to get herself swinging again. If she could only land her feet to one side of the hole, then perhaps she could avoid this sticky fate.

It seemed to be working, slowly, oh so very slowly, Ampere began to swing in steadily lengthening arcs. All thoughts of holding her breath were forgotten as she concentrated on keeping the momentum going. The opening loomed beneath her and then, with a superhuman effort, just at the moment she dropped that final foot, she kicked for one last swing. Ampere’s feet landed just to the right of the hole, and, by pulling quickly on her wrists, she was able to drag herself away from the treacherous opening.

Relieved, but unusually exhausted from so simple a task, Ampere let herself lie back on the tiled floor. Her head was still spinning as she tried to catch her breath. The cord had stopped lengthening and the heroine didn’t even seem able to summon the energy to get back to her feet. The heavy steam swirled around her, and it seemed to spark something in the young woman. She could feel her nipples hardening under its silken caress. There was excitement there, perhaps because of her narrow escape, but it also stirred something far more primal.

Slowly the steam worked its evil magic on Ampere, stimulating her body and mind. Of course, as she began to succumb, the Dream Syrup had its effect as well. Most of this was lost on poor Ampere. All she knew was that it felt very good to just lie back and rest. And, as time went by, it seemed to be getting harder and harder to do anything else at all.

By the time the machinery began to reel the cord back in again, the heroine just let herself be drawn up, hanging limply in her bonds. This time, when she was lowered, the thought of swinging free never occurred to her. And, even if it had, it was unlikely, weak as she was, that she’d have been able to act upon it.

If the steam had been subtle in its effects and, gentle as it slowly massaged her libido, being plunged into the raw, hot syrup was anything but. Ampere rocketed from being pleasantly aroused, to being more horny than she could possibly imagine. By the time she had been submerged to her chin, the heroine had almost lost the capacity for rational thought. If she hadn’t felt so weak and powerless, she would have been trashing around in pure, unadulterated need. But, drugged as she was, her body could hardly quiver.

The first orgasm came as she was being raised out of the vat. A great wave of feeling that drove her down into a black pit as it stole her senses. The pleasure started somewhere deep in her belly, rolling outwards, through her frail body in ever building pulses. Despite her torpor, she still convulsed and shook in her bonds. Then she finally subsided, her flushed face slumped onto her chest, while she continued to take deep, ragged breaths, even in sleep.

* * *

While she dozed, the machinery continued its evil work. It raised the helpless heroine out of the vat, and waited while the rivulets of syrup slowly dripped from her naked body. Then she was swung slowly to the left, and another hatch opened beneath her. This time she was simply dunked into the vat. Her unresisting body fitted neatly through the narrow opening. When she was raised again, several moments later, Ampere’s entire body glistened from the neck down, with a rich ebony glaze.

The dark chocolate shell hardened rapidly in the cool air, sealing the heroine in a tough casing. Beneath this coat, the sugar syrup continued to arouse and stimulate the young woman. Once the chocolate had solidified, Ampere was swung back to the centre of the room and gently lowered to the floor. It was later still when the heavy door was opened once again, and the Confectioner walked back in. He regarded his prize, smiling as she continued to struggle weakly, trying to wake.

He unclipped the cord from her wrists and lifted his prisoner into his arms. For a moment he paused to admire how the chocolate had moulded itself to every curve of her body. Her flushed features showed her continued arousal and, although her eyes had begun to blink open, she didn’t seem to register anything around her. The Confectioner carried her into another specially prepared chamber, and carefully laid her on a large plastic sheet, spread out on the floor. Sitting himself down beside her, he watched as realisation began to dawn on the poor heroine’s face and the next cycle began.

To be continued