The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ampere’s Sleepy Adventures

Part Three: The Chocolate Covered Cutie Conundrum

Ampere forced her eyes to open. Initially she was only aware of the great heat that suffused her body. Her bleary eyes took several seconds to bring the leering face of the Confectioner into focus. He seemed to be watching her, as if expecting some sort of reaction. But the heroine struggled to ignore the evil villain while she orientated herself again.

Beyond the all-encompassing warmth, the first thing that drew Ampere’s attention was the slender plastic shackle still holding her wrists together. Looking down, the heroine was startled to see her dark chocolate cocoon. She tried to kick her legs, to somehow break loose. But, she realised almost immediately that she was well and truly stuck. She realised the Confectioner was talking to her at precisely the same moment her growing ardour impinged on her awareness.

“Hello again, sweet Ampere. I trust you had a nice rest,” grinned the villain superciliously. Then, as he noticed her eyes widening and the flush rising up into her face, he continued. “Ah, I see that my sugar crust is helping you relax even more!”

Ampere’s retort died on her lips as a wave of pleasure flowed gently through her. It began in her toes, starting as a soft tingling, which slowly grew in intensity, before seeping up her legs and into her belly. The heroine bit her lip, trying to stifle a moan of desire. The villain simply laughed at her discomfort, knowing there was nothing the young woman could do to stop the powerful climax she was building towards.

The pleasure crested Ampere’s chest, tingling delightfully across her nipples as it climbed into her neck. Then, its intensity still increasing, the wave rolled into her face and seemed to explode through the top of her head. With the pleasure came another wave of lethargy, a heaviness that pressed down on her, seeming to force her into the floor itself. The heroine felt so weak now, but she knew she had to try to resist the sensation, to stay awake so she could fight.

But then, a second wave of tingling excitement rolled more quickly up from her toes, followed almost immediately by a third. It was just too much for Ampere. She gasped out her breath, moaning as her arousal grew explosively. She couldn’t move, in fact she could hardly think. All she wanted was the release her orgasm would grant her. At that moment, she would have agreed to almost anything, just to have it. Then, without warning, she reached her peak and, once more, felt her mind being driven down into darkness as she climaxed, screaming her pleasure.

* * *

The Confectioner was awed by his captive’s display, and not a little aroused by her apparent helplessness in the face of his new formula. Not for the first time, the villain wondered exactly how she had managed to resist his gob-stopper. However, it seemed clear that this particular approach was going to be effective, and he wondered how many more climaxes it would take before she would be ready to move onto the next phase.

The villain knew that although it would be ‘entertaining’ to watch Ampere succumb again and again, he really needed to work on some of his other experiments and concoctions. Therefore, reluctantly, he left his captive, walking somewhat stiffly back to his laboratory. He knew that, each time she woke, the sugar coating her body would drive her to another orgasm and subsequently back down into helpless slumber. Pausing at the door of the chamber, he blew her a kiss and then walked out, locking her safely inside.

* * *

Ampere groaned. Waking this time was even more of a battle, but her desire not to be beaten was strong. She just hoped that it would be strong enough to get her out of this predicament. The heroine fought against the intense tingling, that was even now beginning to roll up her body, and forced herself to concentrate.

She looked around, trying to see what assets she could draw upon. The list was very short, and she almost gave into despair, letting the pleasure take her consciousness away once more. But the thought of letting the villain win was so abhorrent to her and she was determined to fight to the bitter end.

The heroine knew she was trapped in a room without electrical devices. Her body was sealed in tough chocolate and, every time the insidious sugar brought her to climax, she was getting weaker. However, although they were shackled, her arms were free of the chocolate shell and, perhaps more importantly, she still had her goggles.

Ampere cried out quiet suddenly, as the relentless stimulation became even more powerful and the terrible, sleepy sensation threatening to overwhelm her once more.

Knowing that she had to do something right now, the heroine reached out with her powers. She was easily able to isolate the battery for her goggles and, quickly began to siphon its energy into her body. Immediately she felt invigorated. The small charge was enough to re-energise the faltering woman and grant her a momentary reprieve.

The tingling sensation was more intense now. But, for the moment at least, she was able to concentrate on her task, and somehow shunt the sensations into the back of her mind. Despite that, it was still all that she could do not to groan aloud.

Focussing on the minute amount of energy she had at her disposal, Ampere strained, expanding her power as much as she had ever attempted. Within moments she was draining the static charge from the air around her.

Only once she was certain she had as much as she could gather, did the heroine poured her power out, through the lenses of her goggles. The electricity was transformed into an almost coherent beam of pure energy. It lasted for only a fraction of a second, but that was enough.

The beam cut through the narrow plastic shackle, and then played for a moment over her imprisoned body. A small puff of smoke rose from her ankles, as she focussed upon, and neatly bisected the other shackle. Then, just as the beam began to die, she locked her gaze on the heavy metal door, which sealed the chamber.

The beam flickered for a moment, and then died, Ampere let out a cry of anguish. The stress of pushing her powers still seared through her, fortunately driving away her desire, at least for the moment.

Sobbing in pain, the heroine gingerly flexed her legs, and was delighted to feel the chocolate coating give. She kicked forcefully, and the thick brown shell cracked, splintering into fragments as she gyrated. Relieved, Ampere slumped back to the floor. She was free of the bindings, but still trapped deep inside the Confectioner’s lair and coated with his evil sugar dip. Almost on cue, the wonderful tingling began again, this time even more insistently.

Desperately, Ampere used her gloved hands to try to sweep the splinters of chocolate and the thick sugar frost from her body. As soon as she touched herself she realised her mistake. Her skin was alive, more sensitive than she could ever have imagined, and her touch sent shivers of delight rippling over her body. She groaned, her body doubling over and, although the brave girl tried to clamp down on her feelings, it really was no use.

Ampere’s groans turned into a shrill cry that was almost a scream. Her body, now unconfined by the chocolate cocoon, convulsed and gyrated. She arched her back in desperate need, pumping her hips as wave after wave of sensation pounded her frail body.

She wasn’t really conscious in the true sense of the word. But a deeper darkness rose up to claim her and, after what seemed an eternity, she fell, panting, back onto the hard floor of her cell. The poor heroine’s last conscious thought before she finally gave into the blackness, was the fervent hope she would awaken before the villain returned.

To be continued