The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Amulet

By: Bo

It was summer and I had just bought my first house. I think I was taken by the realtor but it was in this older neighborhood on a tree-lined street and I fell in love with the character of the house. I wanted to get started on fixing it up to its original splendor right away. It definitely needed some repairs. It was a lovely old craftsman house with a big front porch. It even had the porch swing, which looked like it was original. I was a little afraid to sit on it at first, but once I did I was lulled by the slight squeak in the chain as the soft breeze of the warm afternoon blew by. I was so happy—my first very own home.

For the next few weeks I felt like I lived at the local Home Warehouse store that was a few miles from my house. It was one of those big hardware stores that carried everything in the world you would need for your home. It was a big warehouse and constantly had fork lifts running up and down the isles. There were many times I was almost run over by them. It was open 24 hours a day which was great for me because I worked a regular 9—5 job so I couldn’t get there until late. Usually it was around 9:00 PM before I would go over and do my shopping for whatever odd job I had going on around the house.

The first project I tried to tackle was to tear off the old plaster in a room that was in very bad shape and to repair it back to the smoothed walled wonder with the detailed molding it once was. I would go over to the lumber area of the Home Warehouse nightly trying to get advice and more details on just how to repair the type of damage this house had. I noticed there was one sales person in the store every night about that time. Soon my motives changed and not only did I want to learn more about repairing my house, but also I wanted to know everything about this sales guy.

He was a really nice guy that just happened to have the body of an Adonis. He had blond whispy hair, he was probably in his late 20’s early 30’s, He always wore this utility belt that hugged him around the waist and rested on the half spheres that formed his butt. It protruded evenly out of his loose fitting jeans. He had broad shoulders that made a perfect V with his waist and this killer smile. He always seemed to genuinely enjoy helping me as I asked him some of the most inane questions about repairing a house. I was in there so much we eventually got to know each other on a first name basis and he would come over to me right away to see what project I was working on.

It was night so the store wasn’t too crowded, but I of course was hoping his attentiveness was due to some attraction he had for me. In the weeks to follow I found out he had a wife and a small child. I was disappointed. But I still liked him so much that I really enjoyed our conversations. The only time he would mention his family is when he was directly asked about them. I always thought that was strange. He also mentioned how he preferred to work the all night shift from 8 PM to 6 AM even though he had many opportunities to work other shifts. He told me it was due to his training schedule because he was a body builder and liked to work out during the day and sometimes enter in competitions. But I always thought it was a little odd that he wouldn’t want to be on the same schedule as his wife. I was thinking they must never see each other at all.

One evening after going to pick up supplies from the warehouse, I started ripping into a wall. I pulled off the loose plaster and saw something sticking out between two beams in the wall. I pulled away some more plaster and it turned out to be a book. The title of the book was " The Eye of the Mind”. I opened up the book and a thin amulet on a chain fell out. The book turned out to be about a deep form of mind control that was deciphered from ancient Egyptians scrolls. The amulet was an actual artifact from a tomb. According to the book there were a number of these produced and slaves were put into traces to help them accomplish amazing feats for the rulers of the time. Often I wondered how men of normal strength built things like the pyramids.

I became enthralled with the book and read practically the whole thing that night. It talked about inducing a powerful mind control on a subject with and with out the amulet. The amulet helped direct energy from the universe and concentrate it so it could be controlled by a person’s thought and then directed into another person’s mind. I was fascinated. I of course wanted to try it. But I was a little afraid.

I decided to carry this amulet around with me everywhere I went as I resumed my normal routine. I started back working on the house and did my nightly runs to the hardware store. The first night back I didn’t see my friend working but another young guy in the department. I asked where Johnny was and this young guy told me he was off for a few days at a body building competition. I was disappointed in not seeing him, but continued my shopping. I had to replace some electrical outlets in the house so I left the lumber area and went over to the electrical department to find what I needed. I found another friendly sales person to help me. He was cute (not as cute as Johnny) but helpful and nice. He said he would be right back to help me. As I was looking at the display there was one shelf with allot of stuff on it, I had my hand in my pocket as I was looking at all the gadgets. I didn’t even realize I was holding onto the amulet. I pulled my hand out of my pocket still playing around with the amulet and inadvertently set it on the shelf as I picked up some things to look at.

The clerk came back and I explained what I needed. He said ‘we’ve got that its right here on this shelf’ and went right to the spot where the amulet was. I got nervous and started to think ‘I hope he doesn’t see it’. As he scanned the shelf his eyes passed the amulet and he froze in a dull stare. I didn’t know what to do so I picked up the amulet and put it in my pocket. As soon as it was out of sight he came to life and picked up just where he left off as if he had never seen it. This just about blew my mind. I had to try some experiments. I pulled out the amulet again and he stopped mid sentence and froze again. I said, ‘You feel hot in here and will take your shirt off and put it back on again’. I put the amulet away again and he came to life. He said it was awfully hot in here. He unbuttoned his shirt took it off for a few minutes and put it back on. I was so excited I had to leave the store right away. He probably thought I was crazy for bolting out of there so fast.

It was two days later when I was sure Johnny would be back that I decided I had to try it out on him. I didn’t want to do anything that would hurt or get him in trouble, but I wanted to make sure it worked. Once a few weeks previous I was in the store and noticed he always wore steel tipped boots. I commented on them and he said they had to wear them because of all the stuff that could fall on their feet. He said one guy wore tennis shoes to work one day and was fired. I had a little more than idle curiosity about his boots. I always had a foot fetish and would have loved to seen his feet slip out of those boots. I thought now I might get my chance.

I wanted to try something a little more creative than just telling him to take his boots and socks off though. The next night I was in the store and Johnny was there. I went up to him and we started talking as usual. I asked him about his competition and he said he came in third and looked a little bummed about it. I said I wanted to show him something that I had found in my house. I pulled out the amulet and showed it to him. I was concentrating the whole time as the book told me to. He got this blank look on his face.

In a slow soft voice I said, " Johnny, you are going to feel very uncomfortable in those boots you are wearing. As I count 1 to 10 your feet will grow more and more uncomfortable and hot in the boots. When I get to 10 it will be more than unbearable and you will have to make sure your boots and socks are off. You will be aware the whole time that by counting I am increasing your uncomfort. You will be very aware of the fact that it could cost you your job if you take your shoes off and you will be very embarrassed by the thought of it, but you won’t be able to control it as the number gets closer to 10. Once you have taken your shoes and socks off and put them back on—you won’t remember anything about this incident. Do you understand?

Johnny nodded and I put the amulet in my pocket.

He started talking to me again as before and I said ’ Does it seem hot in here to you—1” His face went a little blank and I saw him move uncomfortably in his boots. He looked at me embarrassed as I said “2” He shuttered a little and moved uncomfortably around. He started to say—‘Hey Dude, don’t’....” as I said “3”. He instinctively started to go down to untie his boot, but stopped himself and backed up a little. I then said “4” and he said—“Come on dude—don’t count—wow, my feet are hot..

I decided to pause to observe him. He was shifting nervously around with this frown on his face of discomfort. He kept shifting his weight from foot to foot looking terribly uncomfortable. Every few seconds he would bend over to stick his finger down the side of his boots to try and relieve some of the pressure. I looked around to make sure no one was around as I continued to count. I said 5 and then 6. He quickly sat down on some piled up lumber and untied his boots and was loosening the laces as he moved his foot uncomfortably in his boot. He tried to adjust them but just couldn’t get comfortable. They were loose enough on his foot that he could pull his heel up and down as he repeatedly did. He looked at me and said ‘Please no more—look I have to get back to work. I can’t take my boots off but your making me feel so uncomfortable’ as I said 7. He let out a little moan and reached down quickly and pulled off one boot. He tried to put it back on again, but I was on him with “8”. He fiercely pulled the other boot off with a loud moan. He look at me with his beet red face of embarrassment and said, “come on dude someone might be coming—don’t do any more.” All the time he was pulling at his socks and scratching his feet repeatedly. Finally I said 10 as he ripped his socks off and looked incredibly relieved. Then he stopped and looked around to see if anyone was looking. He was really embarrassed about standing there barefoot, but he couldn’t do anything about it.

Finally when I thought I heard someone coming I pulled out the amulet quickly. He focused on it and I said. ‘Now, put your shoes and socks on”

He quickly put them on and got up and started talking to me as if nothing had happened. This was unbelievable. I told him I had to go (which I REALLY did) But I knew I would be back for more.

Part II.

The next night I was on a roll. I couldn’t think about anything else but Johnny and the amulet. I went in the store after 9 again but I didn’t want to embarrass him at his work. I decided it was time he see my new house. I was off the next day so I invited him over to see the house I just bought. I didn’t have to use the amulet. I knew his interest in my repairs would get him over. He said he would stop by in the morning after his work out about 9:00 AM. I was so excited I could hardly sleep.

I woke up early and paced until the knock on the door. I opened it and invited him in. I know I should have waited a little but I just couldn’t anymore. I pulled out the amulet as soon as he was inside. He went into a blank stare. I lead him into the living room and sat him down on the sofa. He looked great. In a pair of levis, a tank top and a pair of terrific high top Nikes. It was time to see the feet again. I said in a low voice, Johnny do you remember how you felt in the store when I counted to 10 the other night. He nodded. I said ’ the same thing will happen now, but twice as fast—so when I get to 5 you will have to have your shoes and socks off. Do you understand?” He nodded.

“This time though after you have your shoes and socks off you will feel relaxed and prop your feet up on the ottoman. You will instantly get stuck to the sofa and the ottoman and not be able to lift any part of your body up.” Then I asked him " How ticklish are your feet?” He responded " Sometimes their ticklish but not always” I said " As of this moment your feet are extremely ticklish. Any touch on the bottoms of your feet drive you into insane laughter. Do you understand?” He nodded. ‘But”, I continued, “Every time your feet are tickled you will get more and more turned on. Do you understand” He nodded.

I put the amulet away and he went back to asking me questions about the house and the remodeling. I showed him around and we went back to the sofa and sat down. I counted but quicker this time 1-2-3-4-5. He lunged at his shoes and socks and tore them off in a fury. Then this relieved look came over his face as he propped his feet up on the ottoman. His feet were beautiful. Smooth and well shaped. I notice him looking a little funny as he tried to shift his position and found that his was totally unable to move. He looked at me puzzled and said—“Hey Dude—what’ s going on I can’t seem to move.” Just then I moved and sat on the floor staring at his feet. He looked at me and said—“Hey what are you doing?” I smiled a little and said. “Has anyone ever tickled your feet?”

He shrugged a little and said yeah, his wife used to before they were married when they were playing around—she was disappointed that I wasn’t more ticklish.” I couldn’t help but start to chuckle. I said let’s try it now. He looked puzzled but not afraid. I ran one finger up the sole of his foot. He let out this loud insane laughter “AHHHHHHahahahaha Nooooo!” and had an incredibly shocked look on his face to find out his was so extremely ticklish. “Whow! That’s weird I’ve never been that ticklish Dude you have to... STOOOOP! NOOOOO O Ahhhhhhahahahahah!” as I started in again.

I couldn’t resist. I just had to go at him again. I looked as his pants and the bulge was swelling in this crotch. He was screaming and laughing and trying to squirm to relieve the pressure building in his pants. AHHHHHHHHNOOOOOOHAHAHA. DUUUUUUUUDE NOOOOOOHOOHOOHAAAAA.

By this time tears were rolling down his face as he screamed and laughed at the same time. The bulge in the front of his pants was large and I could see the entire outline of his penis pushed to the left side of his pants. When I would stop he would squirm uncomfortably. Come on—hey no more—wow, I can’t handle it. Please come on—I’ll do anything if you will just stop.

I knew things could get really fun now.

(to be continued)