The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ANAL GOO

Categories: ff, mm, mf, in, mc, nc, sf

This tale began far from Earth, at the edge of our solar system. An automated alien cargo ship was passing by what used to be our ninth planet. The dark silent ship was a collection ship. Its main mission was to collect “If you haven’t guessed”, minerals and elements from large asteroids in distant galaxies. The ship was on its twenty third hundred year of its mission when the unthinkable happened. An un-calculated piece of space rock came hurtling through the ships flight path. It was a small space rock “as space rocks go,” at around twenty two feet around its largest point. At the speed it was traveling it tore a small hole in one of the ships storage containers. It pierced the hull and punched its way out the other side. The impact the rock created damaged the ship’s computers. It took only a few minutes for the computers to reboot. The dampening fields were set up and the two holes were immediately sealed. However the space rock had collided with many unknown elements inside the ships storage container. The heat and speed fused those elements into the rock. The space rock was not a normal space rock anymore. It had become something unique to this galaxy. Due to the collision with the ship, the rock’s trajectory and speed were changed. The rock was now moving a lot slower than it had previously been moving. It was now headed out towards the small star around three and a half billion miles away. By the time it had passed Mars it had spent nearly two million years on a slowly decreasing orbit of the sun. A new form of life had formed on this rock over the millennia. The rock had become smaller over the millennia. It was on its way toward the sun, when a large blue object crossed its path. A meeting that is the start of this, story.

Chapter 1

Rebecca sat there in darkness. Laughter surrounding her. “Why me? Why cant I ever find any friends?” She thought to herself. She laid there squished inside a school locker. Her glasses had broke again. They sat there in the locker in two pieces. She sat in there for what seemed like hours. When suddenly the door bursted open and a small hand with black finger nails reached in and grabbed her. She was yanked out of the locker and fell to the floor, her glasses and books clattering behind her. She gathered her two halves of her glasses and stood up. She stood there and just stared. “Why don’t you take a picture it will last longer.” the girl replied. “Sorry” Becca replied. “Thanks, I’m Bec..” “I know who you are” said the girl, clearly interrupting her introduction. “But we’ve never met” Becca said with a blank look on her face. “I knew from just seeing you in the locker you were a loser. But since that look you have on your face, clearly says. You have no idea who I am, do you? I’m Jamie, I was just coming to get my piercings out of my locker, since they make you take them out while in school. I heard a little girl whimpering in the locker across from me” she said. “Hey I wasn’t crying” Becca half yelled. “Ha ha, whatever you say Bec” Jamie replied. Jamie put her septum ring and her two lip rings back in. Then turned on her heel and walked away. Becca just stood there staring at her at she walked away.

Jamie was a seventeen year old junior in high school. She stood at about five feet, nine inches. She had long blonde hair passed her shoulders and blue eyes. She was considered a goth by her classmates and an outcast. In fact she didn’t even have any friends She lived with her dad, and her younger brother Nick. Nick was only a freshman, and a bit of an annoyance in Jamie’s mind. Always bugging her about “being goth” or “why are your tits so small?” Just thinking about it made her angry. She arrived home and slammed the door on her way in.

Nick heard the smash of Jamie’s door over his game. Him and his friend Alex played hooky that day. They were inside playing video games all day, and looking at porn. The noise from Jamie’s door slamming made them lose at their game. ““Man what the fuck!” Alex said. “Dude lets go to the park or something, I’m bored.” Nick said, as he shut the game off. They through on there sneakers and ran downstairs and out the back of the house. “Lets take the shortcut through the woods dude.” Alex said, running ahead of Nick.

Just as they were running along the path that they take every day they go this way, they noticed smoke coming from the clearing off to the left. Alex stopped and squinted his eyes. “Whats tha.” He didn’t finish his sentence as Nick pushed him and went off to the left into the clearing. “C’mon slow poke!” Nick yelled back to Alex, who was still climbing out of the bush he got shoved into. Alex caught up to Nick who was stopped at what looked like a small pond. The two boys were standing on the edge of what looked like a pond filled with what they did not know. " That cant be water” Alex said, reaching down. “I wouldn’t touch that If I were you dude. It looks toxic or some shit” Nick said as he took a step back from the ponds edge. Alex reached down touched the bright blue, almost neon looking substance. “Dude its just paint” Alex said, just as the substance swelled around his hand and up his arm. He tried to pull away but the substance had a tight hold on him. With one sudden pulse it sent quivers down Alex’s skin. He instantly relaxed and fell to the ground. Nick was ten feet away, completely shocked. His mouth hung open, as he just watched his friend topple to the ground.

The blue liquid started to seep down Alex’s arm. It moved over to his back, and congealed into a small puddle. Alex regained consciousness, “What happened? Is it gone?” He asked aloud. He was feeling groggy and tried to get up off his stomach, but he couldn’t move. The puddle anticipated his attempts to move. It slowly flowed down his back and begin to glide under his pant waist and along his bare ass. “Nick! Where are you?” he was on the verge of crying. The blue substance had collected over his asshole. “Nick, help me get this shit off me” he screamed. Nick started to slowly get up. There was a sudden splash from the pond and Nick ducked for cover. A long tubule had emerged from the pond and it was lighting fast. it went straight for Alex, who only heard the sound. The tentacle like tube of blue liquid formed into a phallus shape and went straight towards Alex’s wet asshole. He felt pressure then started screaming, unable to move as the tentacle ripped through the back side of his jeans and straight into his virgin hole.The tentacle pushed into his tight virgin ass and stretched it open. Nick, scared out of his mind ran back into the woods and towards home.

The blue tentacle had pushed its way almost ten inches into Alex’s ass. It stopped, and Alex thought it had pulled out. He was crying now. Just then he felt a twitch and found he was able to move a little bit. He crawled up to his hands and knees, and thats when he felt another twitch from his back side. He turned and looked back to see a twenty foot tentacle coming out of his ass and into the pond. The tentacle at the ponds end started twitching and he could see large balls emerging through the pond and up into the tentacle. He counted almost twenty of them. He lost count when the first one penetrated him. Searing pain started as the tennis sized ball of substance was stretching its way inside. He felt it pass his sphincter and then flow into him. It was that same blue substance. The blue goo coated his insides and went straight to work. It was absorbed into the bloodstream instantaneously. It found his pleasure centers and drove them through the roof. As the second ball of goo was entering his ass, his screaming stopped. His eyes became glassy and unfocused and his mouth hung open. As the fourth ball was going in he started to moan. He then started working with the motion of the balls. He pushed himself onto the awaiting balls. His asshole swallowing each ball in unison, as each new ball deposited more and more goo inside him. As the the fifteenth ball was flowing into him, he found he could move again. He slowly turned around and stripped his clothes off. The tentacle pulled out of him as Alex laid on his back. Alex opened his legs wide, as the tentacle pushed back into his now blue tinted asshole. He was licking his lips as he rocked in motion the the tentacle that was fucking him. He was now rock hard. sporting an eight inch erection that was leaking blue liquid. Ball number twenty five was the last one coming out of the pond and it was the largest. Alex was fixed on it. He wanted it inside him. He wanted it to stretch him. Just as it was about to enter his ass it stopped. the tentacle pulled out of his ass went into the air. Alex was expecting this and leaned back while tilting his head back and opening his mouth. The tentacle which now looked like a giant blue glistening cock dove for his mouth. It entered and went down his throat. The goo in his system had killed off all future gag reflexes. When it was in his stomach the largest ball turned to goo and easily slid down his throat and into his awaiting stomach. The tentacle deposited what seemed like a gallon of goo into Alex’s stomach. It suddenly went limp and slowly pulled out of his throat. He licked as lips as the tentacle left drops of goo on it way out. Wherever the goo touched his skin had now changed a bright blue color. His lips and tongue were a deep blue, as well as his asshole. Alex’s eyes were still glazed over in pure pleasure. He started to mutter something under his breath. “Anal goo..Anal goo is good” He kept repeating it, over and over. He stood up, now completely naked. His cock fully erect and leaking blue goo. He started to walk, then into a light jog back in the direction Nick went.

Nick burst in the back door. “Monsters” he screamed at the top of his lungs. “Fucking mo.. moon.. Monsters got Alex.” He ran up the stairs and started banging on Jamie’s door. Jamie was on her bed painting her nails a new darker shade of black. She heard a sudden BOOM.. from somewhere downstairs and it made her jump. She had painted half her hand black from the sudden din downstairs. It got louder as it came up the stairs. It sounded like her kid brother screaming. “What the fuck Nick!” she yelled. Nick burst through her door, breathing heavily and drenched in sweat. “Monsters got Alex, we have to call the police, the army, Someone!” he panted. “What the fuck Nick, get out of my room. I don’t care about your stupid monsters or your loser friends.” She said pushing him back out of her room. She slammed the door in his face. Nick ran to his room and immediately found the phone and dialed 911. He started screaming at the responder. “Monsters in the pond” They thought he was some kid pulling a prank and dispatched a squad car to go check it out. He threw the phone at the wall, as it shattered. He ran over to his closet and got inside and shut the door. Jamie had just finished cleaning up the mess when she heard the back door open again. She opened her door and walked over to the stairs. She was wearing black lace panties, and a tight black tank with some band name on it. She leaned over the railing, looking downstairs and asked aloud. “Dad is that you? Your home early.” She noticed some shiny thing on the floor downstairs. “Ughh, Nick” she yelled towards his room. “Come clean up the shit you dragged into the house.” She went over to his door and opened it. He must have left, she thought. His room was empty. She walked down stairs with a towel in her hand prepared to clean up his mess. She got downstairs and shut the door that he must have left open. As she turned around, there was a guy in from of her. A naked guy, covered in what looked like blue paint. She laughed aloud at him. He started to walk toward her, his cock bouncing with every step. “Get away from me you sicko” She said as she went to turn back up the stairs. Her foot slipped on some of the paint he had dragged in and she fell flat on her back, hitting her head on the floor. “Owwch” she said.