The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Analyst

Chapter 3

“John I have a girl here which you may like to do something with.” said Sarah over their interoffice intercom.

John looked up from where he’d been looking through the student records and made his way out of the secret alcove into Sarah’s office. Sarah was sitting behind her desk with a student’s file open on it.

“What’s the story?’ asked John, lounging on the long visitor’s couch along the wall opposite her desk.

“I have a 17 year old girl here called Amanda, and she’s normally a competent student. Not outstanding, but good and certainly not a troublemaker. Today she’s been making trouble in class again for the third day in a row. Her 16 year old, younger sister Michelle is also starting to show early signs of the same behaviour. A couple of weeks ago their parents separated and they live with their mother now, her name’s Carol Simpson.”

“Sounds like she’s reacting to what’s going on at home. I suppose we could talk to her mother and sister as well though...” said John with an evil leer.

“She’s waiting outside to be disciplined for her behaviour. What shall I do?”

“Call her sister up here as well, and once they’re both here then call them in.”

Sarah turned to the intercom and arranged to have Michelle sent up from her class.

“I think we should sort them out, and then I’ll take them home to have a word with their mother. That should do me for the afternoon. I might go home after that.” said John.

The intercom buzzed and Sarah pressed the button, to be informed that Michelle was now also waiting in the office outside.

“I think a bit of spanking, and then how would you like to pop some cherries, Sarah?”

“You want me to do it? Well I suppose it’s something that’s always tempted me somewhat”

“That’s the spirit Sarah. I can see we’re going to get on really well.” said John, glad that he had removed all of Sarah’s inhibitions and allowed her deviant impulses to run wild. She would now quite happily delve into any perversion that took her fancy, and without any coercion from him. “Send them in my dear.”

Sarah pressed the door button on the intercom and the door clicked open and two young teenagers walked into the office. Amanda was the taller and her tits were a bit larger than Michelle’s. Amanda had light brown hair and her sister’s hair was almost blonde. They both wore their long hair in pony tails and the had on their correct school uniform, consisting of a knee length navy blue skirt, a white blouse with a red neck tie, a navy blue school blazer, little white socks and black patent leather shoes. Sarah stood up and took the initiative.

“All right girls, now both of you have started being insubordinate in your classes and I would like to know why? This sort of behaviour is unacceptable and you will both of course be punished to prevent a repeat performance. What is your reason?” she said glaring at the two girls who were shifting about uncomfortably facing her from the other side of her desk. John was still lying on the couch and as they had not even glanced at him, he didn’t think they had noticed him. He looked them up and down from behind, but could only make out the curve of their pert young buttocks.

“We don’t know Miss.” said Amanda on her sister’s behalf.

“Well that’s not good enough. I know there’s problems at home but you can’t let it interfere with your school work. Don’t let it happen again! Now as for your punishments: you Amanda will get ten spanks on your bare bottom and Michelle will get six. Now both of you lean forwards over the desk.” said Sarah standing up and walking to the side of the desk.

Reluctantly both Amanda and Michelle laid themselves over Sarah’s desk and closed their eyes in anticipation. John stood up and motioned Sarah to be quiet, and come and stand behind them with him. He then grabbed the hem of Amanda’s skirt and raised it up to her waist revealing her sweet buttocks encased in a pair of navy blue bloomers. John eased his fingers under the elastic at the top and slowly slid them down over her panties and removed them. The panties underneath were a pair of light blue cotton briefs and John quickly slid these down to her ankles and removed them as well. He reached out and placed one hand on each cheek and she flinched involuntarily. Slowly he moved the cheeks apart and drank in the vision of her little pussy and arsehole peeking out from between her cheeks. Then he turned to Sarah and nodded to her and moved back. Sarah moved into position and prepared to start spanking the girl.

“All right this is what you deserve, now hold still and count out the ten.” and with that she swiftly slapped the left cheek of Amanda’s arse, Amanda quickly recoiled in pain, but remembered to count the stroke. Then Sarah slapped the right cheek, leaving a lovely reddening hand print right in the middle. Sarah continued like this for the other eight strokes and then finished off by giving each cheek a little rub with the palm of her hand. “Now stay there and think about your behaviour, while I attend to your sister.” and then Sarah stepped back allowing John access to the younger girl. John slid her skirt up to her waist to find a similar pair of navy bloomers. He slid these down to reveal a little pair of white panties covered in little daisies. These turned John on immensely and he slid them down to her ankles and off, while allowing his fingertips to drag all the way down her buttocks and legs in one sensual move. He was betting she did not know what was going on, but she hadn’t been disciplined before so she wouldn’t know this wasn’t normal. He lovingly spread her cheeks and gazed at her exposed holes and thought of the fun to come. He stood up and moved into position to spank her himself. Sarah got the message and walked over behind him.

“All right Michelle, it’s your turn now. Count out your six strokes and don’t move”.

John then brought his hand down with a resounding slap which brought a cry out of the young girl. She too remembered to count her strokes and then John was finished and he left his hand on her cheeks and fondled them a bit before stepping away.

Amanda heard that Michelle’s punishment was over and she began moving off the desk, she looked up and saw John standing behind her.

“What’s going on Miss? Why’s he here?” said a horrified Amanda.

“Amanda, lie back down on that desk! I did not tell you to move yet. You are in more trouble now. As for Dr Hampton he is here to make sure that you are both all right after your punishment. He will need to examine you briefly so do as he says.” commanded Sarah.

“Everything’s all right girls, I am a doctor after all, I’ve seen lots of naked women. Now Michelle get up and come over here. I’ll look you over in a minute, Amanda can go first.” and Michelle stood and came over to him. Quickly he looked her in the eyes and blinked once, she was under his power.

“Michelle just stay there and do as you are asked immediately.”

“Yes Doctor.”

“Now Amanda, please roll over onto your back.” and Amanda complied so that she was now lying on Sarah’s desk with her legs hanging over the edge. “I’ll need you to get into position for me to check, so bring your knees up so that your feet are on the desk and then slide them apart for me.” and with a look of hesitation she slowly brought her legs up so that her legs were bent at the knees with her feet resting on the desk, and then at an even slower pace she slid her feet apart and spread her knees. “That will be fine, this will only take a second.” said John looking down at her face. She had clenched her eyes shut and rolled her head to the side as if to try and get away from what was happening. John lifted her skirt over her knees exposing her gaping pussy. He knelt down and signalled Sarah to go and stand on the other side of the desk behind her head. John reached down to her arsecheeks and after giving each one a brief caress he moved his hand up to hover over her gaping gash. Then quickly before she realised what was happening he extended his thick middle finger and slid it all the way up her pussy. She sat up instantly in time to see him stepping back from her and looking up at Sarah behind her.

“What the hell do you think you’re doing?” she was getting quite worked up now.

“Yes I was right Sarah,” said John, the both of them ignoring Amanda, “She is a virgin, just right for you.”

Amanda was becoming hysterical now “I won’t tell anyone just let us go. We won’t say anything will we Mich?” and turned to see Michelle standing in the middle of the room staring blankly at another wall.

“What the hell?” yelled Amanda

“All right, that’s enough.” said John as he stepped back between her parted legs and forced Amanda back onto the desk. He then instructed Michelle to come over and grab her arms. Sarah showed her what to do and she held her sister down on the table. John then reached down and grabbed Amanda’s little blue panties off the floor and shoved them in her mouth as a gag, reducing Amanda’s protests to muffled noise. Then John reached up and unbuttoned her blouse to reveal her bra enclosed tits. He simply ripped the bra of and then leaned down and took one of her breasts in his mouth. He motioned Sarah over and she took the other in her mouth. This drove Amanda over the edge and she began madly wriggling to try and get up, but with John’s weight holding her down and her sister securing her arms there was not much she could do. John began to bite her nipple and then he let her tit go from his mouth.

“All right Sarah get yourself ready.” he said pointing at the cupboard where he stored his assorted toys. Sarah went over and got out the 8″ strap on dildo and a bottle of lube. She quickly stripped her clothes off and came back wearing only the strap on. When Amanda saw her she again began her struggles, but once again to no avail. John slid up over Amanda and spun around into a sitting position on her stomach facing her pussy while holding her legs back and apart.

“Now lube that bad boy, and then feed her a little at a time, pull back a bit and then giver her some more. You’ll feel the resistance when you hit her hymen, then go from there.” suggested John

Sarah stepped up with a nod and slowly began working the dick in and out of Amanda. Slowly she went deeper and deeper until she has opened her up enough to get it all the way to the flesh wall. She worked it a bit more to get it all nice and lubed and then pulled all the way out.

“You ready John? Then watch this!” she yelled as she slammed the entire length of the dildo up Amanda’s cunt, ripping through her cherry and up to the mouth of her womb. Amanda cried out through the gag, and only a muffled gurgle was audible to them. What was going on?, why wasn’t her sister helping her? These and a thousand other thoughts were all racing around in Amanda’s head as Sarah slid the blood covered dildo out of her abused slit and slipped it off. She then collapsed to the floor and fingered herself to orgasm.

John got up off Amanda and grabbed her by the hair, forcing her head up so he could see into her eyes. He blinked once and she went limp in his arms.

“All right Michelle let her go. Amanda come and stand over here, and Michelle come back over here to me. Oh, and Amanda take those panties out of your mouth and put them back on.” and the two girls responded immediately. Michelle came around to stand by him, and Amanda slipped her panties back on and stood over in the middle of the floor. “Now Michelle awaken when I say so, and when I say muffdiver to you, you will sleep again. Now awaken.” and suddenly Michelle was back to be the slightly distressed 16 year old waiting for her examination after her punishment. “All right Michelle get up on the desk now, bend your legs and put your feet on the table. That’s right, now slide your feet a bit further apart and spread your knees a bit more. Perfect, now stay like that.” said John moving forward between the girls legs. He reached down and slid her skirt up over her knees to reveal her little blonde cunt, just waiting for him. He bent down and rubbed his hand over her arsecheeks and looked up at her looking down at him “There doesn’t seem to be any permanent damage. Wait, what’s this?” he said enigmatically to he keep her in suspense. As she was looking down on him with concern he quietly unzipped his trousers and slipped his rock hard cock out. He placed his thick middle finger over her slit and with one movement slid his finger all the way in, he felt her Hymen and pulled his finger out. “Good, another Virgin. Amanda bring her panties over here please.” he said as he held the struggling girl down on the desk. Amanda walked up to him with her sister’s little white floral panties in her hand, John reached up and forced Michelle’s mouth open and then turned to Amanda. “Shove those in her mouth. Good, now open her blouse for me and rip her bra off. That’s it, what a great set of little tits! Hold her arms for me please.” and John then had his hands free to reach up and maul her springy little breasts. He took a hold of both of her nipples and began to pinch them, making them swell and raise up in protest. He then reached down between his legs and grabbed his cock. He rubbed it up and down her slit a little bit first and then started to feed his cock into her cunt. “My god she’s tight Sarah.” he said to Sarah who had moved up next to him to watch the action, “I’m gonna split her open right now!” he said with a grunt and then a final shove which drove him all the way to the hilt. He had torn right through her cherry and she had begun a low moan in response. “Should I fill her up with come?” he said looking at Sarah

“Yeah do it, then if she gets pregnant we can discipline her for that!” said Sarah with an evil grin on her face.

John nodded in agreement and began to thrust in and out of her slippery passage. His thrusts became quicker and he let fly with a torrent of come to fill her right up. She began her protest again as she felt the hot jism spraying her insides, but it was all too late.

“Ahh, that was good. Now, we’d better clean up and go and sort the mother out. Michelle, muffdiver.” and with that her head rolled back and she was under again. John pulled out of her pussy and grabbed her panties out of her mouth and wiped the blood off his cock on them. He instructed everyone to get cleaned up and get dressed, and then they would be off.