The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Analyst

Chapter 4

Carol Simpson was an unemployed housewife who had reached the edge of despair after her husband had left. He had said she was too controlling, she had too many stupid rules and conditions on life, but she knew that was the only way she could bring order to the chaos around her. Now that he was gone she had only her life rules and her God to see her through. She had embraced them both firmly and knew those two no good daughters of hers would need some strict supervision to see they grew up correctly . There would be no sin, no evil temptations allowed from now on. She had purged the house of all outside distractions, the television, radios and music had all been removed. The girls now had time to study properly, and they would need to study a lot if they were going to succeed in this world dominated by men. Yes she would see they were given every opportunity to proceed with her agendas for them.

This Doctor from the school did not seem very sympathetic however, he seemed almost suspicious of her. Perhaps she had not explained herself well, but she had been flustered when the Doctor had shown up at her doorstep with her two daughters hours earlier than they were supposed to be home from school. He said they were having some difficulties since their father had left. They should have been improving, perhaps they weren’t applying themselves as much as they led her to believe. She would sort them out.

“You wicked evil girls! Here I am slaving away to try and ensure a good future for you and you don’t even have the decency to repay me with some simple dedication to a given task. I would say a severe rethink is in order on your behalf. Perhaps there are still too many distractions here? But of course that junk food and those candy bars! No more will you be allowed to eat that food of self destruction.”

“Mum! What are you talking about? Please don’t take more stuff off us. We’ve been studying hard, there are no distractions at all.” pleaded Amanda “This is our only problem, Doctor.” she said turning to John.

“I can see it all now. She only became like this after your father left and she was always a bit of a prude where it came to the body and sex?”

“I would say that is right” said Amanda.

“You wicked girl! How dare you say such things, and you have the rudeness to say them in front of me, to a stranger! You will be severely chastised for this when he leaves.” yelled her mother flying into a rage.

“All right that’s enough of that you sick harridan. Come with me.” said John as he quickly lifted Carol up over his shoulder. “Which way to her bedroom girls?” asked John. He then followed the girls up a hallway and into an old fashioned room. In the middle of the room sat an antique four poster bed, and around the room many of the paintings had been taken down and left propped up against the walls on the floor. They had been replaced with assorted religious images and crucifixes. John threw her down onto the bed and jumped on to the bed himself. She quickly grabbed a metal crucifix she had laying on her bedside table and smacked him over the head with it, he responded by slapping it out of her hand and grabbing her by the back of the head to force her face to face with him, quickly he blinked once and she slipped away to lay peacefully on the bed. “Girls, pussylapper, muffdiver.” and as he said both of their implanted triggers they both stopped where they were, and were now both gazing off into the distance. John leant down and picked up the crucifix which she had tried to dent his skull with and turned to Carol, “You’ll be sorry you did that you bitch. All right now stand up at the end of the bed. When I say arselicker you will be awake, however you will not be able to control your body and it will do anything I tell you to do, and you will not be able to do anything but watch. All right then, arselicker. Stand still” and he watched as she woke and then stood perfectly still.

“What is going on here? Why can’t I move?”

“I’m afraid I have better uses for your body than you seem to. I have decided to revoke your privileges to that body until I’ve had some fun with you. Oh, and by the way your daughters won’t help you as they are also under my control. So stand there and be quiet until I’m ready for you.” and then he turned away from the now silent 40 year old redhead and back to her daughters. “Girls when you wake up, your mother is going to do some things for us to watch, and she wants us to play along as well. I know the rules so do whatever I say, and you will not think anything that happens strange or unusual. Now wake up”

As both girls looked around they saw John on the end of the bed and their mother standing silently facing him. “Come and sit up here on the bed girls, your mum wants to give us a show.” he said with a wicked grin. The two girls jumped up onto the bed and faced their mother.

“All right Carol you can start now, we want to see you naked, so take all your clothes off one at a time and throw them all over the room. Go on.” and as he said that she sprung into action. She felt her hands moving but she couldn’t control them, they reached up and unbuttoned her blouse to reveal her bra and her medium breasts therein. She threw the blouse and then her hands went down to the waist of her skirt, they undid the button and zip and the skirt crumpled to the floor, she kicked it away in another direction. She was now standing in her white cotton bra and panties and her slippers. She kicked the slippers away and reached behind her for the clasp on the bra, and suddenly her breasts sprang free, she slid the bra off and threw it away. Then she reached for the waistband on her panties and slid them down and pulled them off and threw them away as well. She now stood totally naked with her nipples exposed to the cold air, slowly getting harder and her entire body covered with light goosebumps. Her red haired pussy’s opening hid in it’s bush nestled between the top of her thighs and she stood with her hands at her sides, with burning hatred in her eyes. “Now come over here and let us see you closer, slut.” and she walked to within arms reach of the bed. John reached out and grabbed her tits and began to squeeze them and roll them about. Suddenly his left hand dove down between her legs and began to brush it’s way through her tuft of pubic hair to her underused slit. “So tell me bitch when was the last time you had sex?”

“That was two years ago, and I’ve managed to avoid him since. Now he’s gone I’m safe.”

“I really don’t think that’s going to be the case. You see the girls here want some entertainment and I’ve decided you’ll give them a little anatomy lesson. How about that? All right seeing as you don’t disagree I’ll start the lesson. Now as I call out a body part I want you to show it to us, expose it as much as possible. Rub your fingers all over it and in if possible. Let’s get started. Tits” and her hands reached up and grabbed both of her breasts, pushing them together and forwards to present them to her audience. She slowly stroked her hands around and over them and she cupped them and lifted them as John said “Nipples” and she moved her hands around to grab the nipples. She began to pull and rub them, then after that she rolled them around under her palms until John said “Arse” causing her to turn and bend over. She spread her legs and braced herself with once hand while using the other to stroke her buttocks, she leaned further forwards pushing her cheeks back and up at her audience. “Arsehole” he commanded and she got down on her knees and leaned forwards to brace herself with her shoulder on the floor. She reached back with both hands and pulled her arsecheeks apart to expose her crinkly little hole. She moved one hand down and slid her middle finger in to the hilt, as John said “Pussy” so she rolled over onto her back and spread her legs as far as they would go. She slid her hands down and began to rub her lips, she slid her fingers up and down the gash to rest on her clit at the top. She continued to work and slid a finger deep inside and started to pump it in and out. She was horrified that she was doing this, she could not control her own body, and this spawn of Satan was making her do unspeakable things in front of her daughters who he claims were also under his evil influence, and he hadn’t told her to stop yet. She had forgotten how good the feelings could be.

“Stop that now, come and lie on the bed and spread your legs.” and she slid onto the bed between her daughters and John sat back down on the bed at her feet. She spread her legs apart as requested and they all had a closer look at her most private part. John reached up and gave it a bit of a rub and then said “Your daughters want to see it properly, pull the lips open wide and give us a really good look.” and she could not stop her hands from grabbing the lips and spreading them as far apart as possible. This exposed the fleshy pinkness with, the slight sheen of moisture and the hidden depths below.”

“Now girls you know that children breast feed when they are small?” asked John

“Yes, we weren’t though because mum says that it’s a trick of the devil to start corruption from birth. To get people used to exposing private parts and to have minute sexual rituals all day long.”

“Well it’s good that she wants to show you now then isn’t it. Grab a breast each and start sucking on it. Suck until some milk comes out, if it doesn’t then suck harder, if it doesn’t work then bite the nipples.” he said with glee knowing full well that no milk would be coming. The two girls happily locked onto their mother’s breasts and began to suck, after a minute or two their suction began to increase and after a further period of time Michelle and then Amanda stopped and sunk their teeth into her nipples. They both sat up expectantly then.

“Oh well I guess there’s no milk left. I’d better show you sex then.” he said as he unzipped his pants.

“Now this is a dick and it goes into a pussy. Like this” and he slid it into their mother’s pussy. They both looked on intently and happy that they were being entertained in such an interesting way. John gave a couple of thrusts and then pulled his throbbing hard cock out. “Now I’ve stopped before I was finished so that you can get a better look at things. I’ll show you something a little different now” And he then lay back and dragged her over on top of him. He then slid his cock up into her arsehole. She felt it go in and it was even worse than in her pussy. But he had something more humiliating instore yet.

“Hand me that crucifix Michelle.” and Michelle reached over and passed the metal crucifix to him . He took it and gave it to Carol. “Carol dear, here’s a nice big dildo for you, I want you to fuck yourself to orgasm with it” and she moved it down and slid it all the way in and began to pump it in and out.

“Well girls, as you can see that’s what my dick was doing, and now it’s in her arse. Wait a minute and I’ll show you the finish.” he began to increase the rate of his thrusts and with a grunt pulled his cock out and spurted come up all over her cunt hair and her hand.

“Now that’s what happens when a man finishes, and when a woman finishes this is what happens.” said John noticing that Carol was on the brink of orgasm. She started to moan even more and thrashing her head from side to side led to writhing about on the bed and then release.

“If you look down in her cunt now you’ll see that she’s very wet. That’s what happens to women. Now Carol go and stand at the end of the bed. Arselicker.” and as she lapsed back into her trance he continued, “Now you will only remember this as being a good experience. Lighten up and try and go back to the way you were before all the rules and conditions, ease up on the overzealous religion and go buy yourself a dildo. Give yourself an orgasm at least once a day, but more if you want to. This will help you relax. Girls Cuntlapper, Muffdiver. Now you will only remember having a play with your mum, but I was not here, I dropped you off and left. You will help your mum out and meet her needs if she requests you to. You will wait ten minutes and then you will get cleaned up and dressed and then continue on as normal from now.” and John zipped his trousers up, walked down the corridor and out of the house.