The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Analyst

Chapter 6

John Hampton began to stroll casually across the main courtyard from the administration buildings down towards the classrooms. John had become sick of sitting in his office looking through the Student records. He had been through several of the girls and several of the teachers as well and now he was looking for new inspiration. The bell had just rung and the last of the girls were disappearing into their classrooms for the next period. Suddenly out of the corner of his eye John caught a glimpse of a black and white flash before the door to the room closed.

“What the hell?” John mumbled to himself “That looked like a nun.”

John walked up and looked in the window of the room, and sure enough there was a young nun in full habit. As John watched her move around the room he realised she was teaching a religious studies class and he noticed that a few of his “sleepers” were in her class, so he would be able to find out anything he wanted to know.

John returned to his office and waited for the next classes to start. He sent a message down to the class and called Claire Shaunessy up to his office. Claire was a lovely little blonde that John had thoroughly inspected during his first week here. She had caught his eye one day as she walked across the courtyard and he had called her in for her medical. Once he had her strapped into the exam bed with her legs up in the stirrups he had merrily popped her little cherry and then given her virgin arsehole it’s first reaming as well. Claire was now one of John’s sleeper agents around the school who were still under hypnotic suggestion to immediately inform him of anything out of the ordinary just in case it may be of interest to him.

Claire walked into his office and sat down on the end of the exam couch.

“Claire, tell me about the young nun that is teaching you religious studies.”

“Her name is Sister Dawson, Karen’s her first name. She has been here for a year and I think this is the first place she has been since finishing her training. Apparently she is a bit of a traditionalist, and refuses to even be friendly with us in class.”

“Alright, stay right there and I’ll be back in a second” commanded John as he got up and ran off into Sarah’s office.

Karen was glad that the day was finally over and she could go home and relax. She loaded the rest of her paperwork into her satchel and left the staffroom on her way to her car. She was walking quickly with purpose towards her car wanting to get away as soon as possible, the students had all left for home or the dormitories and most of the other teachers were also gone. She did not like to walk around by herself here at night so she had no desire to stay any longer than necessary. As she turned the corner to the car park she almost ran headlong into a man dressed entirely in black and wearing a black ski mask. She was momentarily taken aback and then as her mind clicked back into gear she noticed what was going on. There were two of these people a man and a woman, both dressed like this and between them they were hauling a struggling girl towards a grey van in the parking lot. As they reacted to her, they turned to face her and she noticed the terrified girl was Claire Shaunessy one of her students.

“What is going on?” asked Karen in a quiet voice.

“Well we were taking this little cunt away for a bit of fun, but seeing as you’re here you can join us too,” said the man as he produced the pistol he had been holding at Claire’s back.

Karen mentally reeled from this revelation and before she had time to react they were upon her. The woman grabbed her arm and dragged her towards the van. She was rudely thrown into the back alongside Claire, and was quickly gagged and blindfolded before having her wrists tied behind her back. They then wedged her under a seat in the back and after a few moments she felt the van move off. If they said anything during the few minutes the journey took she could not hear them. When the van stopped she heard the door slide open and she was yanked off the floor and carried over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. She heard a door click open and then they all went inside the building. She was laid down again on what felt like a rug, and then she was left alone for a few minutes.

“John this is great, what a rush” said Sarah as they slipped back out the front door of Karen’s house to lock up the van.

John nodded his head in agreement as Claire ran back up the path from the van after having locked it for him.

“Alright girls, let’s go and play with our little nun,” and they all proceeded back inside Karen’s house. John was happy as this was going exactly as planned, they had come here to Karen’s house, using her keys out of her satchel to get in. Apparently her position with the school was an ongoing one with her particular convent and the house came as part of the assignment. John thought it added a nice touch to the humiliation of his new friend. Claire of course had been working with them all along and was a more than willing participant, she had proven to be a useful asset and she was integral to the next part of John’s plan.

Karen heard the door open again, she ceased her efforts to free herself from the ropes and lay still. She heard them approach and suddenly the blindfold was removed. The two of them stood before her with Claire held between them. The man was holding the gun at Claire’s head but was looking down at her.

“Alright nun, this is the story. I’m so horny for a little pussy and I’m going to split this little bitch wide open. Now I’d prefer something a little more mature, she’ll do if I have to, but I think you may be a better alternative. So here’s the deal, I won’t fuck this one if you agree to take her place. You’ve got five seconds to think about it,” he said and began to lustfully run his hands over poor little Claire’s breasts. Claire was absolutely terrified and began sobbing with fright.

That was more than Karen could take and she began nodding and trying to yell at him to stop it, that she would take her place.

“I thought you might see it that way,” he said turning to his companion. “Untie the nun and take her gag out, she’s ready to play nice.”

Then he turned back to Karen and knelt down next to her head and waved the pistol in front of her.

“Just remember that if you try and do anything that is not ordered by me or my friend here, will leave your little friend here wishing that I had only screwed her. I will totally fuck her up for all time, do you understand me?”

Karen nodded in defeat and lay still as she was untied and the gag removed.

Both the man and woman sat down on her couch with Claire between them, and suddenly it dawned upon her that this was her living room, they were in her house! They knew where she lived and who knew what they were going to do to her.

“Alright bitch get your nun suit off and show us your little nun body. Leave the hat on, I like it,” he said laughing.

“It’s called a wimple,” said Karen

“I don’t give a fuck if it’s called a tent, don’t you talk back to me. You don’t speak unless we say you can. Now shut the fuck up and get you damn gear off, unless you’d like me to start on the little babe here,” he said menacingly clicking back the hammer on the revolver he was holding.

Karen nodded and not wanting to meet their gazes began to slowly remove her habit revealing her underwear underneath. Then she slid her slip off leaving her standing there in bra and panties.

“How old are you, little nun slut?” asked the man.

“I’m 26 and I’m not a slut,” stated Karen.

“You just don’t get it do you. What has this poor little girl ever done to you. Well since you’ve decided I have to end her life, we’d better get it over with,” he said with contempt as he stood up and raised the gun to Claire’s forehead.

Karen instantly realised her mistake and knew that she could not continue to antagonise these people.

“Wait! Please don’t kill her, I’ll make it up to you,” she pleaded throwing herself between the man and Claire.

He violently pushed her away and directed her back into the middle of the room again.

“Alright, but just you remember your fucking place in life now. You are nothing, the carpet has more rights than you do. So you shut your fucking mouth before I do something you’ll regret. Now get back to it and take my mind off what a disobedient little cow you really are,” he said with totally undisguised hatred in his voice.

She felt totally helpless and began to remove the remainder of her clothing. She reached back and unclipped her bra to allow her small breasts to spring out into the open. The room was cold and the tension she felt had made her little nipples stand on end, which only served to highlight her breasts even more.

“See those little titties, I think we may be able to do something with those. Did you bring the kit?” he asked the woman next to him, and she nodded in confirmation.

“Good,” he said as he looked up and noticed Karen had stopped as she was watching the two of them. “What the fuck are you waiting for, get those stupid little panties off slut.”

Karen unhappily slid her little white panties down her long legs and stood totally naked except for her wimple. She was somewhat self conscious as she had never been naked in front of another person before, let alone three.

“Okay that’s good. Now grab you tits and massage them a bit, yes that’s right. Now push them together, yes like that. Pinch the nipples, pull them out, no pinch harder than that. Yes that’s the way. Alright come over here, turn around and bend over and touch your toes. Very good, now reach back, grab an arsecheek in each hand and pull them apart so we can have a good look.”

Karen complied and John, Sarah and Claire were now face to lips with Karen’s little brown haired pussy. They could also see her puckered little arsehole quite clearly. John was very pleased at how well this was going, Claire had acted out her part perfectly and they had the nun believing them utterly. He decided to see how far he could push this woman. He reached out and started running a finger up and down her pussylips, when she didn’t react adversely he then began to concentrate around her little clit. He continued to tease the little hood covering her clit and then began to slide his finger up and down the full length of her pussy as well. He could feel that despite her resistance her body was taking over and she was getting wetter and wetter. After dipping a finger in and out of the pool of juice collecting at the base of her clit, he then began to slide it in and out of her cunt. She groaned as his finger sank all the way into her depths and then with the other hand he began to stimulate her clit again. He wanted to make her come and he could feel she was well on her way there. Her breathing was coming in gasps which were getting closer and closer together. Just as she was on the verge of orgasm he removed the finger from her pussy and as he continued to rub her clit he forced the finger into her arsehole. This pushed her over the edge and as she came she collapsed into a heap on the floor shuddering from the strength of her orgasm.

“Well, that was a bit over the top, don’t you think. What a little animal, I love it. Did you hear her grunt, just like a little pig she was. Give me the crop and the collar” said John to Sarah. She reached into a sports bag they had brought in with them and handed him a riding crop and a dog collar with a lead attached to it. John took these and went over to the quivering heap on the floor that was Karen. He quickly placed the dog collar around her neck and began to tug on the lead.

“Alright my little pet, get up on your hands and knees. We’re going for a walk,” said John as he dragged Karen up onto all fours.

“That collar looks very nice with your wimple, I think you should write to the Vatican and ask them to make it part of the uniform,” said John laughing at her.

Karen restrained herself from saying anything. The unexpected orgasm had also shaken her resolve a little.

Suddenly John started walking and began tugging on the lead, it was obvious that Karen was expected to walk after him like a dog on her lead. She didn’t move immediately and her resistance was met with a quick stroke of the riding crop across her left buttock. She screamed in agony and collapsed again on the floor. The searing point of white hot pain had shot from her buttock and had immediately taken away all of her strength. She was not allowed to rest however and was quickly dragged back up into position.

“I’m afraid you took too long to respond. Each time you don’t get up straight away you’ll get another,” said John quickly striking her across the right buttock. He noticed she now had a lovely matching set of crop marks, one on each buttock. This time she quickly got back into position and they continued their walk without incident.

“I think that’s enough, but seeing as you were so bad your mistress will have something to say to you as well,” said John. He then pushed her head down so that her arms and her head were resting on the floor, leaving her buttocks raised up in the air. “Now stay, good dog.”

John handed the crop to Sarah and pointed her to Karen’s raised arse. Sarah gleefully approached and gave Karen a couple of quick swats on each buttock. Karen now knew what to expect and was glad that the woman was not as strong as the man. The swats hurt however, but she did not collapse this time.

Sarah finished and headed back to the couch. Claire stood up expectantly and held out her hand for the crop. John looked at Karen and seeing that she had her face firmly buried in the carpet nodded his head in allowance. Claire gleefully grabbed the crop and ran over to Karen. Then with very little finesse began laying into Karen’s arse with many quick swats to both buttocks. Karen was momentarily stunned by this unexpected assault, but then braced herself and took the punishment, surely it had to stop soon.

John leapt over and grabbed the crop off Claire and with a look of annoyance sent her back to the couch. John bent over and ran his hand over each buttock in turn. At each touch from his hand Karen flinched and the feel of his hand rubbing over her red welts gave her new little bursts of pain.

John then raised her up into a sitting position and forced her down so that she was firmly sitting on her sore buttocks. She had only uttered a few grunts of pain and the like, during her entire ordeal. John thought she might actually be getting the idea now.

“So little dog, did you enjoy your walk. Tell your master.”

“Yes master, I enjoyed my walk.”

“Good, you were very well behaved during your walk. I think it’s time for a reward, now sit there and don’t move,” commanded John as he retrieved her blindfold and slipped it back onto her.

John didn’t want her to be able to anticipate any of what was about to happen. He then turned and got a little box out of the sports bag. He opened it up to reveal the set of acupuncture needles within, they were not going to be used for any medical reason today. Taking the first needle John leaned forwards to where Karen was blindly sitting and quickly inserted the needle into her right nipple.

There was a quick intake of breath from Karen who did not have any concept of what was happening, suddenly there had been a sharp pain in her nipple unlike anything she had ever experienced before. Then again, but in her other nipple, and then again and again at points all over her breasts. Once it stopped her breasts were afire with tiny little points of pain all over them.

John had one needle left and after making her breasts look like porcupines he decided to go for something unexpected. He leant forward and quickly slipped the last needle into the end of her nose so she now looked like some sort of bizarre S&M version of Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer.

He sat back and watched as she quietly tried not to writhe about in her pain, then he decided to let her in on the secret. He removed the blindfold and stepped away from her. She looked down and almost screamed in terror as she saw her poor breasts were now covered in little points of metal. There was also one sticking out of the end of her nose, and that hurt the most.

“Alright slave, your reward is over. You may remove the needles now and place them back in their box. Be careful, you don’t want to break any off inside you,” said John as he sat back and watched as Karen slid the needles out of herself one by one.

“Well now, time is getting on and your mistress is getting tired of your pathetic performance so far this evening,” said John. “I think it’s time for the final act of the show.”

John lay down on the floor on his back. His erect penis had been freed from his pants and was now standing upright waiting for some attention. John beckoned Karen over to him and made her position herself over him.

“Now my dear, you are going to take your virginity away on my cock, how would you like that? I really think Claire would like you to do that, you see I think she’s allergic to guns, especially the bullets. Do you think that’s a wise move on your behalf and hers?” asked John

Karen did not answer she had already resigned herself to her fate and began to lower herself down onto his cock. She felt the head of his penis part her lips and then enter her. She could feel the length of him slowly sliding into her and then stop when it ran into her hymen. She was unsure of what to do now and looked down at him in confusion.

“It’s very easily fixed dear, push down hard until it goes in,” laughed John.

She began to push and suddenly felt the head tear through and the remainder of him slipped into her. She could not believe the instant of pain, but this seemed to be the night for it. These sadistic people seemed to be revelling in it, and this was the ultimate pain as it could only be inflicted once. She was now all the way down his shaft and he reached up and grabbed her hips and began to move her up and down, she got the message and began to move herself.

She could hear someone moving behind her and knew it was the woman. She could feel her arsecheeks being spread apart and then something cold was applied to the little pucker of her arsehole. She could not work out what the woman was doing, and then with a sudden instant pain she felt something begin to slide into her unwilling arsehole. The woman pushed forwards until it was all the way in and Karen felt like there was another cock in her arsehole, but it was a woman behind her so she was very confused.

Sarah had managed to get the length of her strap on dildo all the way up the nun’s arsehole without any resistance and then the nun had stopped moving and seemed to be trying to work out what was going on. John decided not to worry about it and began to fuck her himself as Sarah began to slide in and out of her arse. John began playing with her clit as he fucked her and as Sarah brought her self to orgasm from the big strap on dildo, Karen also was overtaken by orgasm. As Karen was reeling from her orgasm John gave one final powerful thrust and began to spurt jism deep into the nun’s womb.

Sarah slipped the dildo out of the nun’s arse and moved away, and John rolled Karen off him to leave her lying on her back on the floor.

She was totally burnt out and could not bring herself to do anything, she was content to simply lay there and wait for them to leave.

John and Sarah cleaned themselves up and sent Claire back out to the van with all the stuff, and Sarah followed shortly after.

John went over to Karen and looked into her eyes, he blinked once and she was under his power.

“Karen, all you will remember about this evening is that you had trouble with your car and one of the groundskeepers gave you a lift home. You made dinner to thank him and had a bit to drink as well. Overtaken by lust you seduced him here in your living room and then he went home. In the morning you will feel like you have a hangover and you will believe you had so much to drink that you cannot remember who it was that gave you a lift home. You feel very ashamed that you have broken your vows and what’s worse is that you think you may be pregnant. You will come and make an appointment with me tomorrow to give you a pregnancy check. You will then have the same worry every couple of days and make another appointment, until I tell you otherwise. Now go to bed and go straight to sleep. You will ignore any pain you feel in your breasts or buttocks. Go,” said John, and she got up and went to bed.

John stood up and let himself out of the house and went out to the van, got in and drove off.

“I think I might try and get that little nun pregnant if she isn’t already, I want to see what she’ll do when she finds out she’s got one on the way.”

“Yes, that should be fun. I will, of course, want to watch.”

“Oh but of course,” laughed John as he drove Claire home from her after school detention.