The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ancient Desires Part II

By Rinky Dink

Christina woke up with a start, her large breasts swaying, the clothes piled on top of her flying around her nude body in the back seat of the car, as her head whirled left and right.

She saw she was in Tracy’s car, in the driveway of Tracy’s house.

She was safe; Tracy had taken care of her once again.

“Whew, it was all a dream, I guess, thank goodness,” said Christina to herself. “I’ve passed out before having sex with Tracy but I’ve never hallucinated like that. Her and that Mindy chick must be a lethal combination.”

Christina smiled to herself as she began to put her clothes back on.

The sex had indeed been good at the Los Angeles Museum. Seemingly the orgasms had been strong enough to knock her unconscious and have a weird dream about Princess Saphedes rising from the dead and grabbing her and Mindy and draining them of their life force.

And if somehow it hadn’t been a dream, that Saphedes woman had actually come to life, Tracy had obviously dealt with her.

The cloak of protectiveness she felt when around her, while not as important as the sex, was one of the reasons that Christina had such deep feelings for Tracy.

As she got out of the car, Christina noticed her legs were a little weak, and she did feel wiped out, but she knew Tracy would want to have sex with her as soon as she walked inside because, well, Tracy always wanted to have sex.

Christina had once asked Tracy in the middle of one of their marathon lovemaking sessions why she had this constant voracious appetite for sex.

Tracy had just shrugged, said “Don’t know, I’ve seen doctors, nothing wrong. I just like sex.” And then Tracy plunged her strap-on into Christina’s mouth so she could taste her own juices.

* * *

Christina was only a few yards inside the house when she saw Tracy striding to her. She was wearing a pink baby-tee and a pink thong and smiled broadly when she saw Christina.

“Hey, you’re up sleepy head, I was about to go outside to get you,” said Tracy as she grabbed Christina and gave her a deep kiss.

“OK, I know our deal, I’m a bit tired but I’m ready for the strap-ons,” said Christina.

“Strap-ons ready and in action upstairs in my bedroom,” said Tracy with a grin as they headed for the stairs.

As they made the well-trod path to Tracy’s bed, Christina haltingly asked: “Hey, I either had the kookiest dream about that Princess Saphedes or the wildest experience back there at the museum.”

“Make it wildest experience, for now” said Tracy with a laugh as she nudged a wide-eyed Christina into the room.

* * *

They were four perfect large globes. Firm but perky, soft and creamy, yet with the nipples jutting out invitingly like torpedoes.

Princess Saphedes’s eyes were a bit wide as Tracy and Christina stood blankly in front of her, their chests pushed forward, their arms limply at their sides, with the most perfect pair of breasts that the ancient princess had ever seen.

She licked her lips and fastened her mouth around of one of Christina’s areolas and began suckling with gusto while flicking the bullet-like nips with her tongue.

… With Tracy, unknowingly to them, having fallen deeply under Saphedes power by drinking from her mind-controlling Golden Delta; Christina and Mindy really never had a chance.

Both had been still unconscious when they arrived at Tracy’s house.

Mindy had been carried upstairs and laid out on Tracy’s bed. Tracy had then shown a quite curious Saphedes all the sex toys a promiscuous woman had at her disposal in the 22nd century.

Tracy had put on one of most effective dildo’s and went to her knees as she rammed Saphedes’ pussy from behind on the bed. The princess was sitting on Mindy’s slackened face, pushing her mouth open.

Saphedes was soon orgasming and the golden-tinged cum was falling into Mindy’s mouth. She choked a bit but Tracy ran over and stroked her head and neck to make sure the cum went down smoothly.

When Mindy awoke, she had not swallowed enough cum to be enslaved but felt a deep attraction to Saphedes and strongly influenced by her. After explaining where they were, when Saphedes suggested Mindy eat out her pussy, she had replied “Hell, yeah!”

Tracy had fingered Mindy while she sucked on Saphedes’ nether lips to keep her hot and distract her from what was happening to her mind before leaving to fetch Christina when she felt Mindy was too far gone to resist.

When Christina walked in, Saphedes had just completed being eaten out by Mindy, now totally spellbound.

A confused Christina was actually talked by Tracy into voluntarily taking off her clothes and lapping at Saphedes’ pussy on the bed. Mindy had added to the pressure by telling her how great-tasting Saphedes’ pussy was and how she had to eat her out.

Saphedes had just smiled through all of this, letting her puppets do her work.

Christina knew something was wrong about the situation but frankly could not find the inner strength to refuse Tracy, and she had promised to have sex in her house that night, as Tracy reminded her.

Christina looked at the perfectly-formed pussy of Saphedes in front of her face and, right before she took her first lick, asked: “Are you for real?”

“You’ll find out,” said Tracy, who then grabbed Christina’s head and pushed it into Saphedes’ musky, sexually-exciting folds.

And as she licked and lapped and sucked, Christina did.

* * *

Saphedes had finished off both of Christina’s breasts and moved on to Tracy’s delectable boobs as Christina was now on her knees and licking the princess’ Golden Deltas of pussy.

Her legs were streaked with her own cum as she had been leaking from Saphedes first lick of her breasts.

When Saphedes had finished working on Tracy’s second breast, she gave a moan, pushed Tracy down to her knees as well and shoved her face into her slit.

The reason was soon apparent as her hips began to buck and what the now enslaved Tracy and Christina considered the nectar of the gods began pouring out of her. They pushed their faces in as deeply as they could into the pink folds to lap up every drop.

When it was over, both girls had glassy eyes with dreamy looks on them as Saphedes left to clean up a bit.

“With every drop in my mouth, I feel a little bit more of my will disappear,” said Tracy.

“Yes, isn’t it wonderful,” said Christina, who then swiveled her head and gave Tracy a deep, tongue-laden kiss. “Once again Trace, I owe you.”

“Now, we are the handmaidens to the great Princess Saphedes,” said Tracy as she played with one of Christina’s breasts. “I give my body to her willingly to serve her purposes.”

“As do I,” said Christina. “We always were a great tag team for women.”

The two girls then laughed and fell from their knees and collapsed into each other as their hands roamed over their bodies. Now that they were slaves, they felt free in some way and relaxed as they were no longer responsible for their actions.

Mindy was not there to enjoy the fun.

To make sure her absence at the museum was covered up, Saphedes dispatched Mindy back there to resume her tour guide job and be her mole. Luckily, Tracy had a blow-up doll the same size as Saphedes so Mindy just had to put Saphedes’ mummy wrap around the doll and put it back in the sarcophagus and no one would be the wiser.

When Saphedes reentered the room, now back in her Egyptian outfit. Tracy and Christina immediately got back on their knees and bowed their heads.

“I must say your breasts are quite pleasing,” she said. “The sex you have provided me is at the level of my old handmaidens back in time, and they were known as the best givers of pleasure in all of Egypt.”

“Thank you oh magnificent one,” said Tracy.

“Yes, thank you,” said Christina, who as a more recent convert of Saphedes’ golden delta still had her impetuous streak. “May I ask your favor princess.”

“Go on slave,” she said imperiously.

“As you know since you were in my brain, me and Tracy have deep affection for each other,” said Christina, who put on her cutest, puppy-dog eye look. “I was wondering if you would allow Tracy and I to live and act as a couple while of course being totally devoted in your service.”

Tracy looked at Christina; stunned she would dare ask a favor of their owner.

Saphedes gave a small smile. 2,400 years of supposed progress had not left modern females any less susceptible to the mystical powers she had gleaned from the high priestess. Tracy and Christina were as independent-minded of women as one could find, yet she had been able to, with little resistance, totally strip them of their will and put them under her spell.

She did not respect the ease with which she had enslaved them, but they were both hot as hell and great at licking her pussy so she was in a good mood.

“You have both been loyal handmaidens in my service,” she said. “As long it does not interfere in your service to me, you may be a couple.’

“Thank you, thank you princess,” said Tracy who immediately began licking Saphedes’ toes—and Christina got the hint and began doing the same.

Soon they were licking other things on Saphedes’ body as they happily enslaved themselves even deeper from the Golden Delta.

* * *

Christina looked on from a nearby chair as on the couch Saphedes had Tracy in a lip lock. She watched the sparks fly into Saphedes’ mouth and wisps of fine mist flowed from Tracy’s body into Saphedes.

‘So this is what it looked like when she did this to me,’ thought Christina, as she knew Tracy was having her ‘life force’ being drained out of her while Saphedes also looted her brain of every memory it ever had.

When Saphedes released Tracy, she fell back on the couch looking groggy but was not knocked out, the fate that befell Christina and Mindy.

“You awake Trace,” said Christina more out of curiosity than concern, she knew now her beloved princess would not damage her handmaidens.

“She is just tired as she did not meld with me as long as you,” said Saphedes. “Her ‘kah’ is so strong, it quickly filled my needs. I mostly wanted to fill myself with her memories and knowledge anyhow. I now know all about the Malibu Women’s Health Spa and its workings.

“I am amazed, and impressed with the massive number of women she has pleasured.”

“Yeah, Tracy does pretty well with the ladies, mistress,” said Christina. “I feel honored she has singled me out to be special to her.”

Tracy was now shaking her head and moaning a bit as she came out of the mental fog. She now felt totally owned by Saphedes, as if her soul was now the property of the princess to do with as she pleased, like she was renting her body from Saphedes.

And she was surprised how much she liked it. Since her college days she had an advocate of female sexual freedom but, whether it was induced by Saphedes or not, she felt totally comfortable being a slave and blindly following the orders of someone else.

Frankly, the more she thought about how much she was under Saphedes’ control, the wetter she got.

“Now that we’ve had our fill of sex, for a bit, and I have taken from Tracy what I desired, it is time to move on to the next step,” said Saphedes. “First, this quaint house is good for handmaidens but not proper for a princess.

“I am use to palaces and will need such a place for a residence. In addition, I always employ four handmaidens so I can have 24-hour attention and I require the most beautiful women in the realm to be in my service. You two are adequate for now.”

“Thank you princess,” said Christina. “Me and Tracy are honored. Our bodies await instructions on what to do to help you.”

“Going through Tracy’s mind, I have discovered a woman who will solve both my problems,” said Saphedes. “She lives on a palatial estate thanks to the millions her family has and I also find her very beautiful. She will make a fine addition to you two as my personal slaves.”

“Paris Hilton?” said a now-lucid Tracy with a note of ‘please don’t hook me up with that bitch’ in her voice.

Christina and Tracy leaned forward a bit, anxious to know who would join them as a sister in bondage to Princess Saphedes.

“We must arrange for your friend Countess Charlize of South Africa to drink from the Golden Delta.” Saphedes said.

Tracy and Christina looked at each other, nodded and smiled. ‘Countess Cum’ was an excellent choice.

(to be continued)