The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ancient Desires: Chapter 3

Disclaimer: The following is a work a fiction and any similarity to real people or their actions is totally coincidental. Due to sexual situation no one under 18 should read this — go away.

“Oh, those harem girl fetish outfits are just darling,” said Countess Charlize as she let Christina and Tracy into her spacious Hollywood Hills home.

They had stopped by a costume shop that porn stars Tracy had sex with told her about.

Her and Christina had skirts on that were basically a gold belt with a couple of strips of chiffon covering very little. Two small golden strips of cloth criss-crossed their chests leading up to a gold collar with some hieroglyphics on it.

“And who is your new friend? Her outfit is just precious and so sexy too,” as Charlize caught a glimpse of Saphedes a few feet behind them.

“Charlize, this is our new friend Princess Saphedes, we met her yesterday at the Egyptian exhibit, she’s a real Egyptian princess too,” said Tracy, who then winked. “And she has been VERY friendly with me and Chris ever since.”

“Well, any friend of these two is a friend of mine, welcome princess,” said Charlize as she gave Saphedes a peck on the cheek and led the three girls to her living room. “I don’t know if you’ve made time to remove their tongues from your ding-ding, probably not, but they are really remarkably nice people. I treasure both of their friendships.”

“Believe me, I know all about what kind of people they are, and had their tongues in my, what you say, ding-ding,” said Saphedes.

“That’s great, it is fun to get to know both Tracy and Christina, that’s for sure,” said Charlize who let out a loud laugh, as she was relaxed being with her good pals, so hard to find in a place full of phonies.

Charlize’s family had come to California from South Africa shortly after the government there changed but her parents both passed away within a year of moving from their homeland.

She was now extremely wealthy but also very lonely and decided to join the Malibu Women’s Health Spa to keep in shape.

She was not lonely for long.

With long, slim legs to die for, a great body, decent sized chest, cute face and lustrous blonde hair (and Tracy discovered the cuffs matched the collar) Charlize was a knockout and an immediate hit at the Spa.

The black members were cautious at first due to her background but Tracy arranged some ‘private time’ between them and Charlize, and when they emerged six hours later they knew Charlize’s tongue was not prejudiced.

* * *

The four women had made their way up to Charlize’s bedroom.

Charlize and Saphedes were now nude and sitting on the edge of the bed while watching Tracy and Christina in their flimsy fetish harem girl outfits put on a sexy dancing show.

Charlize had found Saphedes perfect copper-toned body intoxicating and both of them had hands roaming freely over the other’s body as they watched the erotic show, particularly entertaining were seeing Tracy and Christina’s breasts be flung about as they whirled around.

Saphedes finally pushed Charlize down on the bed and then straddled her, shoving her hip right into Charlize’s face. The South African got the message and began hungrily lapping at the beautiful folds that had pretty golden-colored liquid coming out of it.

“This rocks,” said Charlize briefly before dipping her head back into Saphedes’ luscious snatch.

Both Tracy and Christina had a slight sheen of sweat on them from all their bumping, grinding and dancing. With Charlize and Saphedes now engaged in their carnal desires, they stopped. They had accomplished what their mistress had ordered and were pleased with themselves.

“That was pretty cool, good workout for my boobs,” said Christina, who then swung her breasts left to right. “What now, until ‘you know what’ happens.”

Tracy just shrugged: “When in doubt, screw.”

Tracy then pushed Christina down onto the floor, flicked off her bra top and went to work on Christina’s healthy-sized breasts.

The sound of tongues flicking and moans filled the room until Saphedes gave a loud grunt and her cum began pouring into Charlize’s mouth.

Soon afterward, Christina and Tracy, who were now grinding their pussies together, each gave a quick shout as they began orgasming.

“Why did we fight the princess’ control of us, the sex is so hot,” panted Tracy.

“I didn’t fight her, remember, she drained my brain and soul and then you talked me into licking her enslaving cum voluntarily,” panted back Christina.

“Oh yeah, never mind,” said Tracy.

The two got up and pieced their flimsy outfits together. They saw Charlize was at this point slowly and mechanically licking at Saphedes’ box.

Then the princess got up and Charlize simply looked up at her with a blank stare.

“Hey Charlize, instead of being royalty and jetting around the world and having lots of money,” said Christina. “Why don’t you chuck all that and become a slave to Princess Saphedes here and serve with us as her personal handmaidens.”

Charlize turned slowly to her and then back to Saphedes, who was standing near the bed putting her revealing Egyptian princess outfit back on.

“Why, that would be wonderful, could I?” she said is a faraway voice.

“Oh, I have another good suggestion Charlize,” said Tracy. “This house your family paid millions for, you wouldn’t mind signing it over to Princess Saphedes so she can use it for her new palace and like wipe out your bank accounts and give all your money to her. Would you?”

“Yes, of course, I will do it first thing tomorrow,” said Charlize as her new life dawned onto her.

“And I think you should stop messing with all the duke’s and prince’s your relatives set you up with,” said Tracy with a smirk. “I think the princess would like you to be from now on a sex-crazed 100-percent lesbo dyke whore like me and Chris.”

“Yes, I am a lesbian sex-driven handmaiden to Princess Saphedes,” said Charlize woozily. “I am hers, this house is hers, and all I have is hers.”

“Enough teasing of your new sister in slavery,” said Saphedes. “I’ve let you have your fun. Remember, we still need a fourth handmaiden to complete my court. I will not do anything else until that task is completed.”

Just then, Tracy’s cell phone rang. She saw the number flashing was Mindy’s and picked it up.

“Hey, what’s up Mindy,” she said. “Any trouble at the museum.”

“No Tracy, our mistress’ plan has worked perfectly, everything’s fine,” said Mindy. “The reason I called is that we apparently have a very special guest in line for the next tour.

“This really cute girl showed up. She’s in a tank top and shorts and looks superhot. As a loyal slave I was thinking she might make a fine addition to our group and I began talking to her. My ears perked up when she said a girl named Christina recommended she come here.

“Then she said her name was Shannon and she just graduated high school and was very excited about her first real job – being an apprentice fitness trainer at the Malibu Women’s Health Spa!”

“Shannon the Body? sounds good to me for the fourth,” said Tracy as she looked to Christina, who nodded her head vigorously at Saphedes who, having looted the minds of both Tracy and Christina knew exactly who they were talking about, moved her head down slowly in ascent.

“Yep, it’s a go,” said Tracy. “Give her the spiel you gave me and Christina and let her hang out for the private viewing, by then we’ll be there and she can view the princess’ Golden Delta.”

“OK, can’t wait to see you guys again, now it’s time to do my thing,” said Mindy, who then hung up.

“I hope in a way this Shannon the Body will put up some resistance to drinking from the Golden Delta,” said Saphedes. “Like all my selections, she will eventually succumb but I have not had a good battle from a selected handmaiden in a while.”

“I don’t know mistress, she’s a pretty tough girl but she’s vulnerable at the moment,” said Tracy. “Her parents just went through a bad divorce and she’s had some problems with drugs in the past.

“To get her mind off all of that I gave her a job at the Spa. She is doing great and is having lots of sex and working on her body too.”

Saphedes went to each of her handmaidens and gave them a kiss.

“Of course, my new slaves have all been so smart and sexy, they know no one stood a chance against me,” Saphedes said. “Let’s see what Shannon the Body will do.”

* * *

Shannon The Body and Mindy’s nude bodies were intertwined and writhing on the floor when Princess Saphedes and her newly-minted handmaidens arrived back at the museum’s exhibit that was dedicated to her, the previously mummified ruler of ancient Egypt.

Tracy smiled a bit as she noticed Mindy had learned her lesson from the first time she had tried to have sex in this spot, as Mindy and Shannon were groping each other on a large modern rug, probably retrieved from some office.

Tracy, as the sex expert she was, noticed the smaller Mindy was on top of the long, lean body of Shannon The Body suckling her gorgeous breasts while her hands roamed her nether regions. Shannon’s head was thrown back in pleasure as she rubbed Mindy’s bubble butt.

Shannon was moaning as Mindy was now fingering her furiously and her arousal was at full blast. At that moment she felt a humongous orgasm about to occur when she happened to open her eyes—and was shocked to see saw four female figures staring at her from across the room.

“Jeez, Louise,” said Shannon as she quickly untangled herself from Mindy and looked at the interlopers who had interrupted their lovemaking. Shannon was too distracted to notice a panting Mindy’s beaming smile – happy to be reunited with her master and fellow slaves.

Shannon thought of getting her clothes but saw the four women were virtually naked themselves in extremely skimpy outfits, some kind of fetish belly dancer outfits it looked like to her, so what the heck she figured and remained nude.

“Tracy, do you have a sex radar or something. Can’t two girls decide to make out without you and friends dropping in,” said Shannon.

Tracy smiled and sexily sauntered over to the two laying on the rug. She bent down and gave a long, tongue-laden kiss to Mindy, who unknown to Shannon was her fellow slave, and then moved over to Shannon and gave her a deep kiss as well.

“Mindy is me and Christina’s new friend and she rang us up when we happened to be with some other friends, Charlize—and of course you know Princess Saphedes here since you just went through the exhibit on her,” said Tracy with a wink and then a nod toward the princess.

“Wow, she does look just like her, and she’s super hot too,” exclaimed Shannon. “I guess that’s why I’m still an apprentice, I couldn’t find a lookalike that good.”

“Well, you can have sex with regular 21st century women like us any day, to eat out an ancient Egyptian princess doesn’t come around too often,” said Tracy. “That’s why we’re here. Go to town Shannon, you deserve it after what you’ve gone through.”

“Oh, but I haven’t gotten Mindy off yet. She’s so sweet, I have to give her a blown gasket, just like you taught me Tracy,” said Shannon. “I want to be polite.”

“No, no, don’t worry about me,” said Mindy, playing her part in this puppet show as her and Tracy went through their act. “I’d love to see you with Princess Saphedes, err, the lady who looks like her over there. It’ll be fun, c’mon.”

“And it’s not like any of us are going anywhere soon,” said Tracy with a slow wink.

By this time, Saphedes was right in front of the kneeling Shannon and smiling. She then gently grabbed the back of Shannon’s head and pushed it into her now juicy-wet folds.

“Lick me slave,” she said.

Shannon didn’t quite get the meaning of that statement, but she figured it was role playing by the copper-skinned hottie Tracy had hired, and she didn’t think long about it as the fragrance coming from this woman was intoxicating.

As the juices flowed even more Shannon’s tongue licked and lapped with brio.

“Why do I ever second-guess Tracy when it comes to sex, whoever this girl is, her pussy is scrumptious,” thought Shannon. “This is better than any drug I ever had.”

While Shannon drank in the golden-tinged cum, Tracy, Christina, Charlize and Mindy grouped together and watched with interest as they awaited Shannon to join them as a sister in bondage.

Their hands roamed and groped various parts of their bodies, hungry to devour each other in lust, and anxious to get a crack at Shannon’ smoking hot body as well once Saphedes had taken ownership of her mind.

She was not nicknamed ‘the Body’ just because her last name was Bodley. Shannon was 5-foot-8, 18-years-old and body was just plain juicy. Curves undulated from her hips, she had a nice rack and slim, supple legs.

And to keep her head away from her problems, she worked furiously to tone her body to perfection when not working or having sex at the Spa. Many there thought she had achieved the perfect body.

Saphedes gave a grunt and Shannon felt her face getting flooded with all her wondrously tasting flow. Shannon lapped and lapped, this was nirvana, definitely the best she had felt since the divorce, and pretending she was actually eating out Princess Saphedes made the sex feel a bit naughty, surreal and even more fun.

Finally, the gushing stopped and Saphedes slowly backed away from Shannon, whose face was now slick and golden colored from all the cum she had received from the Golden Delta.

“She is now mine,” announced Saphedes. “I have my final handmaiden. Meet your sister in servitude to me.”

Tracy came up to Shannon, still kneeling and with a blank look on her face, and licked some of the cum now encrusted on her face, neck and chest. Charlize, Mindy and Christina soon followed and Shannon now had four tongues lapping on her.

“Slavery is so good Shannon, you’ll love it like we all do,” said Tracy inbetween licks.

“Yes Shannon, I belong to her now, and I’ve never been happier, as you will discover, being her handmaiden is pure bliss,” said Charlize.

“Your life as a handmaiden is all about sex and obedience,” said Christina. “All your problems will now disappear Shannon as you serve Saphedes.”

“Oh, I love this,” sighed Mindy as she found a nice patch of golden cum on Shannon’s nipple to lap at. “My mind has been at peace ever since the princess came alive again and took me over with her incredible cum.”

Shannon simply blinked and let the four women lick her clean, it did arouse her as her snatch remained wet. But in her head, she had one thought:

“What the heck is going on here?”

Why was Tracy – the ultimate Miss Independent – talking about the joys of slavery? And Christina, her best friend at the Spa, why was she acting so weird.

Was that really Countess Charlize, Shannon had been too intimidated to ever talk to her at the Spa, telling her she was now a handmaiden to ‘her’, whatever that her was.

And what the heck was that nice tour guide talking about, being taken over by the cum of Princess Saphedes?

But the one thing her parents’ divorce had taught Shannon was to bail when she was in trouble and, whatever was happening, Shannon knew she was in over her head.

Shannon gave a sigh and closed her eyes. Her body keeled over as the girls got their tongues off of her, she toppled onto her right side and her body then splayed limply out.

“Ha, the weakest of them all, she couldn’t even stay awake while my golden liquid made her my slave,” harrumphed Saphedes. “My Egyptian women were far stronger than the modern variety.”

“But her beauty is worthy of your service,” said Mindy.

“Yes, her figure is quite pleasing,” said Saphedes as she licked her lips, looking down at the many curves on Shannon’s limp form. “I will enjoy getting sex from her as my handmaiden.”

“And you’re other handmaidens will enjoy having sex with her when not tending to your needs, beloved princess,” said Charlize.

“I was wondering mistress, is there any woman who is immune from the effects of drinking from your magnificent pussy,” said Christina, still the impetuous slave.

“All females fall before me once they have sipped from the Golden Delta,” said Saphedes. “Only those who are like me, of royal blood of the house of Egypt, are not affected.”

“That explains it!” thought Shannon as she lay there on the floor, continuing to pretend to be unconscious. “My dad wasn’t just feeding me a line.”

Bodley was actually her mother’s maiden name, since the divorce she had gone by it. Her original last name was Nadal.

Her father was born in Syria and had told her they were distantly related to the pharaohs and princesses of ancient Egypt. When she was little, he had referred to her as his “Little Cleopatra.”

Shannon grimaced.

She knew now that she was protected from Saphedes’ enslaving pussy but all these poor girls here, some of them good friends of her, were totally under Saphedes’ spell.

She shuddered a bit as she then realized she just sort of committed incest, as she had eaten out her great-grandmother, 50 generations removed.

“Should we have sex with Shannon’s body now mistress or have sex with each other until Shannon wakes up and then have sex with her,” asked Tracy. “I await your commands.”

“You are quickly becoming my favorite handmaiden Tracy, always thinking about sex,” said Saphedes. “But we have work, and sex, to do.”

“I will take Charlize to a private place here where I will drain her of her ‘kah’ and rob her brain of its memories. While I’m ravishing Charlize, you may have sex with Shannon’s body if you want Tracy, and I think you do. Mindy and Christina can have sex with each other.

“When I return, we must arrange for Mindy to take my place in the sarcophagus permanently. The exhibit is now over and everything is being shipped to Egypt for further study tomorrow. They will need to find a real body in there and Mindy is the closest to my body type among you, so she will make the ultimate sacrifice for her princess.

“Now you know why I never made her a handmaiden.”

“What do you mean ‘ultimate sacrifice’,” asked Tracy.

“I thought my handmaidens were smart enough to know what that means,” said Saphedes. “To be a mummy, Mindy obviosuly must be dead.

“We will kill her tonight and wrap her up in my bindings and put her in my tomb. She will be the mummy of Princess Saphedes as far as the world is concerned.”

Mindy, Tracy and Charlize looked at Saphedes with wide eyes. Shannon gave a slight shiver on the floor.

“I will make your last moments on earth pleasurable. For your sacrifice, I will now let you immerse yourself in my Golden Delta,” said Saphedes.

Saphedes’ hand beckoned Mindy and she robotically obeyed her command. She knelt down and buried her face in the princess’ slit and began licking. It was not long before, with Mindy’s now expert tongue, that the princess moaned as she orgasmed and Mindy’s face was awash with the golden cum.

After Mindy licked Saphedes box clean, the princess took Charlize by the arm and led her to a nearby open office door.

Christina then laid down on the rug and kissed Mindy passionately.

“Are you OK, with all of this,” asked Christina. “I mean dying and everything.”

Mindy rotated her head slowly to look right at Christina.

“We serve the princess, we serve her wishes,” said Mindy in a dreamy voice that Christina remembered Charlize had as well right after she had drank from the Golden Delta. “If she says I must to die for her. I give my life willingly.”

“Fuck me Mindy, fuck me like you’ve never fucked before,” said Christina as she took off her harem outfit and jumped on Mindy and began clawing at her breasts and licking her neck.

With a similarly bound mind, Christina knew that Mindy, even if she was in a drugged-like stupor, was correct. They were all the slaves of Saphedes. Their purpose was to obey, not to question. Her will was their life. If she wanted to snuff out the life of one of them, it was her right to do so.

But that didn’t mean Christina had to be thrilled about it.

She shuddered a bit as she now bit lightly on Mindy’s nipple and put a finger up her butt. She realized if not for her massive chest, that was way out of proportion for someone her size, she could very well have been the one selected to be killed tonight.

Despite the limp body pose and closed eyes, Shannon The Body was totally freaking out.

“They’re going to kill Mindy, I have to do something,” Shannon screamed in her head. “but what!!”

…To be continued