The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ancient Desires: Part 4

(mc, FF)

by Rinky Dink

“I want a line of coke so bad,” thought Shannon The Body as she lay on the cold museum floor, pretending to be knocked but frankly scared out of her wits.

Shannon had only known Mindy for a short period of time but could tell she was a good kid. She certainly did not deserve this horrible fate, killed and wrapped up to be a mummy and then stuffed in a tomb.

But Shannon had no clue on how to stop Mindy’s impending death. She was pretty tall, and all her time in the Spa (when not having sex with other women) had given her body sinewy muscle but she couldn’t take on five women by herself in a fight.

Heck, Tracy would probably kick her ass by herself, Shannon thought. Cripes, why was Tracy of all people among those enslaved by Saphedes, she was the first one Shannon turned to when she was in trouble since she had gotten clean.

She frankly idolized her. So strong and confident yet very kind, secure in who she was and not afraid to be aggressive sexually. She was everything Shannon wanted to one day become.

She had guided her addictive personality from a girl who hungered for drugs and sexual irresponsibility into one who lived for fitness and a healthy sexual appetite for fit-conscious women.

Well, the old Tracy was all that but Shannon watched in sadness as the new mind-controlled Tracy came up to her as she opened her eyes.

She could see this version of Tracy had as rockin’ a bod as the old but she was now merely another slave whose mind was shackled by Saphedes’ cum.

‘Cum! That was it’, thought Shannon.

She knew her love juices didn’t enslave anybody, if it did she would have about 50 slaves just at the Spa, but maybe her immunity to Saphedes’ enslaving cum could be passed on to someone else if they would taste her own girl cream.

“Finally up, sleepy head,” smiled Tracy as she shook off her flimsy clothes. “I’m glad. Sex with a girl is always more fun when she is like, awake.”

“Uh, Tracy, just wondering, does it bother you at all that Mindy is going to die tonight,” asked Shannon, hoping against hope that Tracy’s basic decency and concern for other people would allow to her to break free of the spell she was under. “I know like, before this happened to us, you’d never let anything bad happen to a nice, pretty blonde girl like Mindy.”

“I knew you’d become a great handmaiden,” said Tracy as she gave Shannon a kiss. “You are concerned that I might regain my free will under the circumstances of a life, particularly a hot chick, being taken and interfere with the princess’ wishes.

“Don’t worry Shannon. That Tracy no longer exists. My body’s sole purpose is to do the bidding of the princess, no matter what. I’m her’s just as totally as you. I would say my mind and soul as well but she already owns them. Right and wrong, good and bad no longer exist for you or me. Only obedience and slavery.”

OK, that didn’t work, on to Plan B, thought Shannon.

“Can we go right to a ‘69’ Tracy,” said Shannon in a seductive manner. “After all the time here muff diving with Mindy and Princess Saphedes I don’t need foreplay, I’m pretty sexed up.”

Tracy just put on a crooked smile and the glint in her eye told Shannon all she needed to know. Saphedes had won over control of her mind but Tracy’s pussy was the same, still craving an almost constant desire for sex.

Tracy and Shannon got into the position they both knew so well and began happily eating each other out. Tracy began nibbling at Shannon’s clit as well and she was soon turned on big time, as she always was by Tracy’s expert tongue-work.

Shannon had not been lying. Because of all the interruptions, she had never been able to orgasm while having sex with Mindy and Saphedes and she was primed to blow.

With a sex expert like Tracy ministering to her, a tongue on her clit, fingers in her slit and a couple more fingers in her butt, Shannon was soon mad with lust. If she saved Tracy great, at the least very least I’m going to get a good orgasm, she thought.

“Lick my pussy now, lick me, lick me like the dirty bitch I am,” screamed Shannon.

Tracy did bury her nose in Shannon’s love canal and began letting her juices flow into her mouth. Shannon was doing a pretty good job herself as she had Tracy’s clit in her mouth and was suckling it as Tracy moaned her approval.

Shannon tried to hold in her orgasm as long as she could. She knew she couldn’t hit Tracy with a supernaturally large spray like Saphedes but she wanted the orgasm to be as big as possible.

But finally, she needed release. Tracy was just so good at sex to hold out any longer.

“I’m cumming, oh, gawd, keep licking Tracy, please keep licking,” shouted Shannon. “Drink my pussy dry bitch, drink. Oh, my!”

Shannon felt Tracy’s own juices fall on her face as she was now having her own orgasm. Shannon tried to lap as much of Tracy’s cum as she could, not that it had some special powers, it just tasted real good on her tongue.

Neither Tracy nor Shannon’s tongues stopped as they now soiled Mindy’s newest rug. They rolled back and over, their bodies still linked together as the orgasms coursed through them.

Finally, after what seemed an hour but Shannon knew was probably a few minutes, it was over. Her and Tracy were on their hands and knees on the wet rug, their breasts swinging loosely underneath them as they panted following the massive orgasm both of them had achieved.

Shannon gave a quick look down and gave a contented sigh. Her snatch was dry, as Tracy had licked every drop of cum from her. Shannon was at this point very grateful for Tracy’s lust for sex, as it might literally save the world.

Now to find out if her cum had worked its magic. Shannon hoped so because she didn’t have a Plan C.

“Uh, Trace, I have to say it out loud. Well, I like Mindy a lot, I don’t really want to see her die,” said Shannon very haltingly, as Slave Tracy might very well decide to kill her for being disloyal to their mistress.

Tracy looked at Shannon and then looked over at Mindy and Christina, having sex like two mad beasts with hands and tongues flying all over the place.

She then gazed into the nearby office and the light show that was going on there, as the sparks from Charlize’s mouth and wisps of smoke flowing into Saphedes body as she drained her of her life force.

Tracy then looked back at Shannon and gave a sigh, her large breasts bouncing against each other it was so deep.

“I’m not that complicated really. I like to work out, have sex and lay on the beach and get tan, that’s it,” said Tracy in a hushed tone. “How the heck do I get involved in these situations?

“I even told that cunt Saphedes right before she took me over that this was the seventh time someone was trying to mind control me and all the others had failed. And now she has too.”

Shannon didn’t answer. She was just so relieved and hugged her tight. Tracy was, well, Tracy again. That’s all that mattered.

“You’re of Egyptian royal blood, huh Shannon,” said Tracy as Shannon nodded. “Good thing you never mentioned it to me all the times we had sex. If I knew when Saphedes controlled me, we never would have targeted you, and I would still be a slave and little Mindy over there would be a goner.”

“But you will save Mindy won’t you, she can’t die,” said Shannon. “I’m just a teenage ex-junkie nymphomaniac, you’re a hero. I know you’ll save us all.”

Just then, they heard a sound from the office. They saw the unconscious body of Charlize crumple on top of a sofa, her life essences drained from her by Saphedes as well as every memory she ever had.

They watched Saphedes make her way back to the exhibit, where Shannon and Tracy knew the now even-more-powerful princess would take up her next order of business – namely Mindy’s death.

“Oh boy, this is going to be a toughie,” sighed Tracy.

* * *

As she watched the beautiful figure of Princess Saphedes stride back to the main exhibit hall, Tracy turned quickly to Shannon The Body, who like her, was sitting there nude after Shannon’s sexual ministrations had freed Tracy from the ancient Egyptian ruler’s spell that had turned her into a slave.

“Well, you’re her relative, how do we stop her?” she asked.

“I don’t know. I’m just a student fitness instructor not an Egyptologist,” said Shannon with wide eyes. “Ask Mindy, that’s her job.”

“Great, I’ll ask the chick who is so brainwashed she’s willing to die for Saphedes how to defeat her, I’m sure she won’t mind telling me,” spat out Tracy.

But the wheels began turning in Tracy’s mind. She had single handedly defeated mad scientists and big corporations in the past and knew there had to be a way to beat a mystical Egyptian princess.

“I got a plan,” said Tracy. “Shannon, you go intercept Saphedes and distract her for a few minutes. I have a way to get Mindy to talk.”

“How will I distract her?” asked Shannon.

Tracy looked up and down Shannon’s smokin’ hot and now cum-stained body.

“She thinks you are her like her total obedient sex slave,” said Tracy. “How do you think?”

Tracy then scrambled over to where Christina was having mad, passionate sex with Mindy, the cute blonde tour guide who was marked for sacrifice later that night.

Christina had latched onto Mindy’s pussy at this point and was sucking her clit for all it was worth, while pumping three fingers into her slit.

Mindy was laying back on her elbows, her head back in exultation as her hips continually thrusted to meet Christina’s pumping rhythm.

Tracy gave Mindy a quick smile when she approached and then latched onto her mouth and began frenching her furiously. She then began kneading Mindy’s pert, young breasts and made sure to flick the nipples.

Mindy was simply moaning at this point as she was in complete sexual heat. With Tracy now double-teaming her with Christina, it did not take long before she gave a scream and her hips began pistoning as a major orgasm was ripping into her body.

Christina grinned as she watched Mindy shriek and bounce like a beached mackerel. She turned to Tracy. “Thanks fellow slave, I want Mindy’s final hours to be pure joy,” she said.

Tracy just nodded as she waited … and waited … for Mindy to come down from her orgasm.

Finally, Mindy shook her head and her panting became not as deep, as she now lay on her side.

“You know, I never had, like, real sex with a girl before I met you guys,” said Mindy. “And now I get to leave as a true lesbian slut slave. I have been so graced by the princess. I feel such a strong bond with her.”

“Lucky you,” said Christina.

“Hey Min,” said Tracy, trying to be casual. “Since like, you won’t be around much longer. I want to be prepared to defend our mistress as a good handmaiden. Is there anything enemies of the princess could use here as a weapon against her.”

“Great thinking Trace,” said Mindy who leaned over and gave her a kiss. “Saphedes is all-powerful but the one thing that might stop her is the Mask of Isis. She is the Goddess of Desire, and when Saphedes’ tomb was found the mask was on the mummy’s face.

“Apparently, her ancient rivals we’re very frightened of Saphedes seeking retribution from her grave, with good reason, and felt Isis’ power would keep her in check. When the exhibit was put together, the Mask was taken off her so it could be displayed properly.

“It’s right over there, middle of the third table on the left. Big sucker, can’t miss it.”

“Great, I’ll get it right now so no one else will be able to use its power,” said Tracy.

“OK, now that’s settled, let’s get back to more sex,” said Christina who straddled Mindy and began rubbing their two pussies together as Tracy went away.

While Christina had been having all this sex with Mindy, the thought of her impending death gnawed at her. Yes, she was a slave, and would follow Saphedes blindly so she figured she was just an extremely caring slave.

She felt her stomach getting tighter and tighter until, a minute after Tracy had left them, she suddenly felt like she was punched in her stomach.

She stopped rubbing her body with Mindy, who by this time was so blissed out on sex she barely noticed, and curled up into a fetal position as she felt like something was pushing itself into her, even though there was nothing visible.

It felt like, her very soul? Was being restored to her body.

But Saphedes was suppose to control every aspect of her. She had sucked the soul right out of her earlier at the museum.

Despite her misgivings, Christina’s mind was still thoroughly under Saphedes’ spell and she planned to tell Saphedes about this occurrence so she could regain total control of her mind and body.

But she saw that the princess was busy with Shannon at the moment and that Tracy was approaching Saphedes as well, so she decided to go back to having sex with the doomed Mindy for the moment. She would tell her mistress in a little while so she could be properly enslaved.

* * *

“Thank goodness I like anal,” thought Tracy as tried as quietly as possible to sneak up on Saphedes, who was busy suckling Shannon The Body’s breasts at the moment.

She went over to where Mindy had indicated and found the Mask of Isis easily. It was indeed hard to miss, as it was spotless bronze in the shape of a beautiful woman’s face.

Her problem was that since she was nude, she had no place to hide the mask when she went up to Saphedes. Tracy finally slid the mask between her buttcheeks and her iron muscles, from the many times she had gripped a strap-on there, held it tight.

She could hear Shannon blaring her devotion to the princess as she got closer.

“Oh, princess, ravage my body as it belongs to you,” she semi-moaned. “Please make me your slut puppet. I am your complete slave.”

“Good acting, we might have a new career for Shannon when this is over,” thought Tracy as she made a circle around the room to try and get behind Saphedes.

Tracy crept as stealthily as a cat and was just a few feet from her target, which she could see had now moved on to Shannon’s other breast in her mouth, while Shannon continued to blather about how much the princess owned her totally.

Tracy made a quick dash to put the mask over Saphedes and end all of this – when a hand shot out of nowhere and grabbed her arm.

“You will not harm my mistress, I obey her, all must obey her, all will obey the mighty Princess Saphedes,.” said Shannon The Body, as Tracy saw her eyes were glowing pure gold.

“Shoot, I knew she couldn’t be that good an actress,” thought Tracy as she now faced Shannon and her new slave-owner Princess Saphedes.

“Nice try, well thought out but doomed to failure,” said the princess as she snatched the Mask of Isis out of Tracy’s hand. “Luckily, with the power I gained from draining Countess Charlize of her “kah” I can now, when needed, generate what you would call deep hypnosis but I refer to as my ‘beams of obedience’.

“When Shannon came up to me, she was acting a bit odd for a slave but when I hit her with my eye beams I found out the truth.”

“But I thought she was immune to your power because she was of royal blood,” said Tracy dejectedly.

“She is immune to the effects of my Golden Delta but anyone can be hypnotized,” laughed Saphedes. “I had 22 brothers and sisters. How do you think I was able to take the throne?

“But alas, the effect does not last permanently like the Golden Delta so she can not be a handmaiden. But there are other methods of binding someone to my will and she will serve a purpose in my court.”

With a wave of her hand in their general direction, Mindy and Christina got up off the rug they had been having sex on and made their way to the threesome.

“Ladies, as I am sure you know by now, pleasure was a high priority to me when I ruled,” said Saphedes in an imperious tone. “Besides the sex, opiates also flowed freely at my residence.

“Shannon has many connections to modern opium dens, or dealers as you call them. She will become addicted to drugs again, thus handing over control of her body and mind to me as I will have the money to feed her habit, and she will become the official drug supplier to my palace.”

“That’s despicable, she’s just a child,” spat out Tracy.

“What do you think about my commands to you Shannon,” asked Saphedes as she turned to the eye-glowing girl.

“I am a drug addict, I will do anything to feed my new habits,” said Shannon in a robotic voice. “I will supply my mistress with every drug she desires.”

Christina was feeling a wave of sadness wash over her. She had worked so hard to get Shannon out of her junkie-sex lifestyle. She had shown her that having sex with fitness-inclined women was a better alternative.

“Um, Mistress I don’t know from taking our minds if you were able to see that drugs and getting them are a lot different than in your time,” said Christina slowly. “The drug dealers now are a pretty violent lot and many modern-time people have seen their lives ruined by using a lot of drugs.”

“Haven’t you learned impertinent slave that no one can hurt or stop me,” Saphedes said in a lecturing tone. “For questioning me, I am assigning you to be my liaison with Shannon. One of you jobs as handmaiden will be to supervise her becoming a drug addict again and to make sure the supplies I want are sent to me.”

“I must be a drug addict, Christina will help me become a drug addict,” said Shannon, parroted her mistresses’ orders.

Christina could barely believed she had questioned her enslaver’s wants. Her job was to obey, all she cared about was worshiping Saphedes and doing anything she wanted.

If the princess wanted Shannon to be a junkie, she would do everything in her power to accomplish it. That darn soul back in me, I have to get it out again, it’s just causing me problems, thought Christina.

“I apologize all seeing and knowing princess,” said Christina as she got down on her hands and knees and began kissing Saphedes feet. “I am just a vessel to be filled with your instructions. It will never happen again.”

Tracy just grimaced. She knew what Christina was feeling at the moment, until a few minutes earlier, she just as easily would have been kissing Saphedes’ feet in total devotion as well.

Saphedes turned her head back to Tracy.

“You can try to flee Tracy but you know there is no point with my slaves here. They will fight to the death for me and my expanding power,” said Saphedes with a ‘cat who ate the canary’ grin.

“I guess you are going to force me to eat your pussy and become a slave to you again,” said Tracy with a note of defeat.

“No, unfortunately you now have permanent immunity from it, just like her,” said Saphedes pointing to the blank-looking Shannon with the gold glowing eyes. “I could hypnotize you like I did her but I don’t trust you to always be in my power. You have ways of asserting your independence Tracy and I know you are very smart. Too smart for my liking now.”

Saphedes beckoned Christina off the ground and put the back of her hand on Christina’s cheek and rubbed it up and down.

“Too bad, for you, that you aren’t more like your girlfriend here,” said Saphedes. “She is weak-willed and soft of mind. I can tell. She will be a loyal handmaiden to me forever as she has not the necessities to break free.”

“What’s this all about princess,” said Christina, who thought somehow Saphedes had busted on her and wasn’t sure how to take it.

“I have good news for Mindy, she will not die tonight, she will live,” said Saphedes as Christina then hugged Mindy. “However, Tracy has betrayed your mistress and can no longer be trusted. She’s a bit taller and bustier then me but a body is a body.

“Tracy will die shortly and become my corpse.”

…Next: The Finale