The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ancient Desires: Finale

(mc, ff)

Author’s Note: There are nods to stories by Trilby Else, EyeofSerpent and Ms Myrrh in this chapter.

* * *

Christina showed no emotion openly, that would be sign of disobedience to her owner, but she was not happy about Tracy replacing Mindy as the one to be turned into a mummy, not at all.

She liked Mindy but she LOVED Tracy. Facing a life without her, even if their future life was just as fellow slaves, was not something she looked forward to.

Saphedes tossed the powerful Mask of Isis to Mindy.

“I would destroy it but it would be missed; see that it gets put back eventually to its rightful place,” she said. “You can now go back to having sex with Christina. Shannon, go into the office and have sex with Charlize’s body. It might wake her up. We will need her help as we’ll have to get out of here quickly after we do what needs to be done.’

“I obey my master, I will have sex with her as ordered,” said Shannon with eyes still aglow, as she pivoted and walked away as Mindy and Christina, a bit haltingly, made their way back to their sex spot.

“What … what are you going to do to me,” asked a scared Tracy.

“Actually, nothing but pure pleasure. I’m just going to give you something you always crave, an orgasm, another of my growing powers,” smiled Saphedes. “I’m sure your pussy has been fisted many times before.”

Tracy watched as Saphedes’ right arm had some mist swarm over it. When the mist disappeared, her hand was shape like a phallus.

Before Tracy could respond, Saphedes right arm flicked out and entered her slit. An electrical jolt immediately went through Tracy’s body. It was a big orgasm, and almost as soon as that one subsided, another jolting one coursed through her.

And then another orgasm rippled in her body, and another, and another .... and yet another.

Five orgasms in 90 seconds were tough even for a sex-lover like Tracy to take and she cried out.

“What a great way to go, orgasming to death,” cackled Saphedes. “My hand is now sort of a supernatural vibrator and you will orgasm until your brain is fried and your insides melt.”

Wave after wave of intense pleasure flowed through her body and Tracy knew it was just too much too fast, although her incredible thirst for sex and super-fit body allowed her to handle it as well as possible.

Tracy’s knees finally buckled as her body was now convulsing but Saphedes grabbed her shoulder to prop her up with her free hand as she grinned.

“Die bitch die,” she shouted in Tracy’s face. “How fitting, fucked to death.”

Tracy tried to think of a way out but it was so hard when she was continually orgasming. Her pussy was flowing juice and her muscles were crying out for relief as they contracted and expanded so quickly due to the multiple orgasms.

She knew a normal woman would be dead by this point but that gave Tracy little consolation, it looked like her super-fitness just meant Tracy’s death would be more painful and drawn out.

Tracy’s head flopped forward as she no longer had the strength to keep it up. Her body felt like it was in caving in on itself and she figured the end was not too far away.

Tracy faintly heard a sound, something like “Screw you” but she wasn’t sure.

“N-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Tracy’s body tumbled forward as Saphedes’ arm no longer held her up and she then heard a ‘plop’ sound, as her pussy was now no longer engorged with Saphedes’ supernatural fist.

Tracy at this point barely had the strength to lift her head but she used what little stamina she had left – and could not believe what she saw.

Princess Saphedes was on the ground struggling and flailing while Christina – CHRISTINA! – held the Mask of Isis to her face.

She was right on topof her, slamming it down on the ancient princess, Christina’s large globes were actually serving a purpose, as they actually helped to block Saphedes from getting close enough to get a good grip on Christina’s arms to tear them, and the mask, away.

Tracy snapped her boiled brain to attention at this incredible sight and looked to see where Saphedes’ other slaves were.

She could hear Shannon The Body’s slurps so she knew she was engrossed in pleasuring Countess Charlize, whether Charlize knew it or not.

But when she looked the other way, she saw a very-tired appearing Mindy holding two cups of water at the exhibit entrance, obviously Christina’s excuse to get her to leave the room and let the Mask of Isis fall into her possession.

Mindy’s face quickly showed horror at her mistress’ dilemma and threw the cups in the air. As water splashed on the floor, she ran to save the woman who had enslaved her.

Tracy was too weak to stand up but, using whatever strength she had left, like a dog crawled on all fours to block Mindy’s path.

“I’ll just jump over you Tracy, I am on the Paladin College swim team after all, get out of my way, it’s no use,” said Mindy as she looked down on her.

Tracy knew in her current state she was no match for Mindy, and with her athleticism she could take little Christina off Saphedes with little problem.

“Mindy, it has to end now, it must, before it gets too big and others get hurt,” pleaded Tracy. “We got you into this and I’m really sorry. Christina and me almost got you killed, please help us stop her. You don’t really want other peoples’ death on your conscience.

“I know what you’re feeling, I felt the same way. Saphedes means everything to you but it’s not real. I know you’re are a good person deep down. Please.”

Mindy looked down at her and twisted her mouth a bit. She then looked at the ensuing battle and saw Saphedes’ arms barely flopping at this point as Christina was clearly winning. If she did not intervene on her behalf right now, her mistress was doomed.

When they quizzed her afterward, Mindy claimed her mind was torn, knowing what was right but Saphedes’ grip on her mind so strong she knew what her duty to her beloved princess was. She honestly didn’t know what she would have done.

Tracy wasn’t about to wait to see who won the war in Mindy’s head.

Mindy’s indecision was enough as Tracy leapt at her and grabbed her legs so she couldn’t move. Mindy tugged hard, and she had a swimmer’s powerful legs, but Tracy hung on as if her life depended on it – and she knew it did,

It was only 30 more seconds but it seemed an eternity to Tracy as she hung fast to Mindy’s thrashing legs.

Finally, Tracy heard a bloodcurdling scream and Christina’s voice shouting: “Beaten by a modern weak-willed woman, asshole.”

She then saw Mindy grab her head and give a small gasp.

Mindy shook her head sideways a couple times and then looked down on the sweat-soaked and pale Tracy.

“Can you get off my legs now, or we’ll never finish this tour,” said Mindy, who then bent down and gave Tracy a hug.

* * *

Tracy and Christina put back on their fetish harem girl outfits, the only clothes they had, and Mindy slipped into her tour guide uniform.

They looked at the body of Princess Saphedes, blackened and with bones showing through, like a 2,400-year-old body should be, with the mask on her face.

Mindy unwrapped the blow-up doll in the sarcophagus and the three of them began binding, tightly, the body of Saphedes and carried it into her now truly final resting place.

“You can have your sex doll back now Trace,” laughed Mindy as she handed it to her.

“No, you keep it,” said Tracy as she handed it back. “Consider it a memento. Christina is my sex doll now.”

“Awww,” said Christina who ran over and buried her head in the soft pad formed by Tracy’s C cup breasts. “And you can have my razor blade Mindy if you want. I just threw it in the trash. I don’t have to prove anything to anybody anymore.”

“No you don’t. You saved us, you saved us all Christina,” said Tracy as she stroked her long, straight black hair. “You are our hero and deserve a hero’s welcome. And my pussy is going to be very welcoming to you.”

“Hey lovebirds, I don’t get it though,” said Mindy. “Like, I know Shannon freed you Tracy, but Christina was like me, and I was going to kill myself for Saphedes, how’d you break her spell.”

“I was so upset you were going to die Mindy, my soul was restored to me,” said Christina. “And then she wanted to make Shannon a drug addict. Tracy and me had worked so hard to get off the sex-for-drugs lifestyle, so that made even more upset.

“And then Tracy became the one to die, so that really threw my mind for a loop, and when I saw Saphedes actually start to do it to Trace, that was it. No Golden Delta shit was stopping me from saving Tracy.”

“Now, if you’ll excuse us, me and Christina have to, uh, celebrate our freedom,” said Tracy slyly.

Suddenly, there were a couple of muffled shouts heard from the office on the other side of the hall.

Mindy craned her neck to see what she could from the open door.

“Hey, why are Shannon The Body and Countess Charlize still having sex,” said Mindy. “They can’t still be under Saphedes control.”

“You think they need an ancient Egyptian princess to brainwash them to want to have sex with each other,” giggled Christina.

“OK, but I have to open up the museum in a couple of hours, it is the last day of the exhibit as you well know,” said Mindy. ”What’ll I do?”

“Join them,” said Tracy who then winked and gave a nod of her head in the office’s direction. “I kind of cleared it with them while you were dressing.”

Mindy peered into the room again and saw the two undulating bodies.

“Hell, yeah!,” Mindy said and she scampered away.

“Isn’t that how we got into trouble in the first place?” asked Christina of Tracy.

“Shut up, your mouth is only for tasting my pussy, my tongue and my breasts for the next couple days,” said Tracy. “Time to celebrate our liberation.”

“Let freedom ring!” said Christina as Tracy led her away.

* * *

“The End,” said Tracy, who was then showered with applause from the half-circles of hot-bodied, naked girls sitting in front of her on the Spa floor.

Tracy was pleased with how the Halloween story had gone.

She noticed most girls had an arm wrapped around the next closest girl and held her tight for comfort during the scary parts, and with their other arm dipped down below as they frigged themselves furiously through all the sex scenes.

Everyone seemed in a good mood, except Christina who was crying her eyes out next to Tracy.

“What’s wrong Chris? You’re the star of the story, you saved the day,” asked Tracy.

“Do you really think that much of me Tracy? You think I could actually be that courageous, that smart,” sniffled Christina.

“Sure Chris, always did,” said Tracy as she hugged and kissed Christina. “The problem always has been you believing you could do it.”

“Well, fact repeats fiction,” said Christina as she took a razor blade out of her purse. “Excuse me, but I have to find a wastebasket.”

Tracy smiled, and then noticed Shannon The Body was staring at her with a confused look on her face, hardly the first time she’d seen that from the youngster.

“What’s up Shannon?”

“Well Tracy, I was just wondering what happened to Mindy, she was my favorite person in the whole story—no offense – she was just so sweet and innocent but sexy,” said Shannon. “I know what happened to you, me, Christina and the Countess, we’re all here, but I was just wondering what Mindy did after all of this happened.”

Tracy decided Shannon’s wonderment might be played to her advantage.

“Well, let’s see. First, I gave Mindy a student-discounted membership to the Spa and she got really fit here and had lots and lots of sex. Then she went back to college and seduced a lot of her teammates on the swim team and had lots of sex with them,” said Tracy. “Then she got an internship at the White House and met the son of a wealthy rancher and got married.

“She now travels the world, of course she’s been to Egypt a couple times, so she’s doing pretty darn well.”

“That’s nice,” said Shannon.

“OK, now back to the important stuff,” announced Tracy. “Remember the deal ladies, you all have to sex with me when the story is over.”

There was a lot of grumbling about how late it was and how tired they all were. Unlike Tracy, they did not possess the unquenchable desire for sex and the extreme fitness to carry it out.

“OK, everyone is free to leave, I’ll forgive you this time,” said Tracy with a pleasant smile.

At that moment, a young, busty and very cute blonde who looked to be in her early 20s appeared at the top of the steps that led to the Spa’s exit. She was wearing some kind of tight, powder blue jacket and business-like skirt and had a large plastic nametag pinned to her left breast.

“Oh my god, look at the nametag, it says Mindy!” shouted Shannon.

“And look at her eyes, they’re glowing!,” exclaimed Christina.

Christina was right, as the blonde at the top of the stairs had no pupils visible and her eye sockets continually blinked a golden color.

The mysterious blonde then raised her hand.

“I have returned from Egypt after being reunited with my owner and master, Princess Saphedes,” she said in a monotone voice. “She has once again been brought back to this earth and will need additional handmaidens and slaves to serve her.

“She will be here shortly to begin all of your enslaving processes. There is no purpose in resisting, all present will drink from her Golden Delta.”

“I thought it was a story!” said a panicky Charlize as she turned to Tracy.

“It was, a non-fiction story. I just substituted you and Christina and Shannon for the real names of the girls I actually went to the museum with that day. Sorry but we’re all pretty much screwed at this point, she knows my weaknesses now,” said Tracy as she shrugged her shoulders.

“Run for your life ladies!” shouted Shannon and among screams and wails the party members poured through the doorway opposite the stairs. The door was quickly locked as the loud click could be heard throughout the room.

Tracy had quickly grabbed Shannon and with a glance indicated to Charlize and Christina to stay with her as well and not follow the rolling female flesh that poured into the other room.

The blonde beauty with the glowing eyes made her way down the stairs and then straight to Tracy.

“What’s going on,” asked Christina in a shaky voice.

“She’s … she’s not going to hurt us is she?” said a frankly terrified Charlize.

The blonde nymphet turned to Charlize and gave her a smile. “I’m not usually into S & M but for you I could learn,” she said and then laughed.

The blonde then tilted her head back and undid the battery pack taped to the nape of her neck and popped out both of her glowing contact lenses, and laughed again as she showed her equipment to all of them.

“Good job Aly,” said Tracy as she gave the girl a hug and a kiss. “Ladies, this is Alycia Parrott, she’s an up-and-coming actress. And obviously a good one as she just terrified 30 hot girls into locking themselves in a room to get away from her.”

“I know you! You’re the pink one on the Power Muff Girls TV show,” said Christina. “I love you in that. You have no idea how many mornings I’ve played with myself dreaming about having sex with you.”

“Anyhow, she wanted to join the Spa but as a struggling actress she had no money so she asked if there was any way she could get a free membership,” said Tracy triumphantly. “I was formulating my Halloween story at the time and I told her if she could convince the guests she was really a mind-controlled Mindy and scare them all into the room opposite the stairs, she would earn a freebie.”

“And I just did,” chirped Alycia. “This will help my budget.”

“Well, I wouldn’t mind conducting an “audition” with you at my palatial estate,” said Charlize with a wink. “I have seen your acting talent, and now I’ll need to see your other, uh, talents.”

“Hey, maybe the drugs warped my mind but I don’t get it,” said Shannon The Body. “Why hire Alycia here to pretend to be Mindy and make all the girls run into that room.”

“Because this is MY Halloween party and that means everyone has to be a good guest and have sex with me,” said Tracy. “I knew some girls might try to bail after my story.”

“I see, now the girls are all scared so they are wide awake,” said Christina. “And in case the rest of you didn’t know, that door they ran into is the back entrance to Tracy’s ‘private’ office, complete with big water bed and enough strap-ons to fit an army.”

“What’s next in your plan Tracy, it’s so fun and sexy to be part of this after being on boring auditions all day,” said Alycia. “How about you pretend to capture me and you all make me your helpless prisoner and have everyone take turns raping me.”

“You’ll definitely fit in here Aly with that kind of thinking but I already have a plan,” said Tracy. “As far as everyone in there is concerned, Saphedes has been driven off temporarily. Shannon, Christina and Charlize, you will all interrogate our prisoner here, which I assume will involve many severe tongue-lashings and many, many ‘debriefings’.

“I will go around the long way to my main office and get in the room where the girls are. I will ‘comfort’ the poor girls until you tell us the coast is clear. Which I figure will be about 6 a.m., and then all of us can go out to breakfast at Lenny’s if you want.”

As Tracy made her way up the stairs, the four girls looked up with a mix of awe, lust and admiration.

“It’s Halloween for us but for Tracy it’s Thanksgiving, as she will be feasting on pussy,” commented Christina as the other three nodded.

Fin