The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

And so it begins, Chapter 4;

After a while Eve, or what used to be eve woke up. Standing up the body of Eve moved to a mirror, and thought to itself that this body would do just fine to continue to spread. It already knew how to feed, and to break itself apart that way, but to be able to manipulate human forms and control them would definitely prove useful in spreading itself quicker. As well as allow it to experience things it had never felt before. Standing in front of the mirror it stared at the reflection of Eve’s body with itself covering it from the neck down. It had attached itself to her nervous system, any attempts to remove it would kill Eve, but it could move on to a new host and continue on. Somewhere back in the subconcious it could feel Eve struggling to get out, but it was too strong and it quickly sedated her mind and gained full control again. With full access to memories, and body it planned its next move.

From Eve’s memories it found that it was a member of the police department, and realized that it would be able to convert the entire department to itself. By doing so there wouldn’t be any of the department poking around and trying to stop it. So it smiled at its reflection, and began getting used to its body, and identity it had chosen. Digging through the closet it chose an outfit that would be appropriate for work. Dressing itself proved to be a challenge since it was the first time it had ever done it. Finally dressed in a skirt, and dress shirt, it chose a pair of low heel shoes so it could get used to walking in them. Moving in front of the mirror again it felt proud of its choice, and was ready to completely assume Eve’s identity. So from this moment on, it would only refer to itself as Eve, so everyone else would truly believe it was her.

Picking up her purse and keys, Eve headed towards the door. A short time later she arrived at the police station and walked to the labs where she knew the sample from the apartment had been taken. Leaning over the counter she asked the tech. on duty if she could bring the sample over so eve could take another look at it. The tech. gave her a funny look but agreed and went to get it. Coming back with the bag, she set it on the counter and Eve opened it. Protesting the tech. reached for her hand but Eve had already brought it out of the bag. Pulling back the tech. just looked at her mouth agape. Smiling Eve said “Just as I thought, all it is, is a pair of my pantyhose.” The tech looked down at Eve’e hand and looked even more suprised. “How is that possible, I studied that bag for 20 minutes and it looked like nothing more than a baggie filled with black goo” She said. Eve smiled and said “I dunno, but this is my favorite brand right here, see I am even wearing a pair right now” pointing down at her legs. Confused the tech. said “I don’t understand, you said you hated pantyhose, and would never be caught wearing it” “Does this look like I hate pantyhose?” Taking the techs. hand and rubbing it on her leg. “No” she replied with a look of longing crossing her face. “Tell you what, you can have this pair if you want to try them on right now..” Looking back up into Eve’s face with an expression of excitement She asked “Really, you mean it? You would do that for me?” Smiling Eve said “Sure, anything for another member of the pd.”

Jen was excited, since touching Eve’s leg she wanted nothing more then a pair of her own. Quickly grabbing the hose from her before she could change her mind, she was so excited that she started stripping her pants off in front of Eve. Eve walked slowly to the door and closed it so no one would interupt, and stood there smiling as Jen worked the hose on as fast as she could. Then it started, Eve communicated with herself on Jen’s body, and told herself to begin. Jen got a strange look on her face, reached for the waistband, and fell to the ground wimpering in extacy. She opened her legs, thrust her hips into the air, and franticly tried to help push more of the black mass inside herself as it spread across her body. Finally the wimpering changed to moans, and Eve felt Jen climax over and over again. As this happened Eve worked her way further inside her and took control of her body and mind. Once Jen was gone, black mass settled into place covering Jen’s body from neck to feet. When Jen stood up, it was no longer Jen, Eve smiled at herself, and decided it should get dressed again. Putting the clothes back on, Eve told itself to remain with the identity of Jen, and as Eve spoke she called to more of herself to come to the police station to continue her work. Slowly more black ooze started coming into the room through vents and across the floor. Commanding it to go to different places within the building Eve gathered up some as well and let it flow onto her already covered body. Jen did the same, and they both started looking for other people in the building to take.

Kevin was getting ready to go home. It had been a long night, between domestic issues, missing people, strange black ooze, he was ready to call it a night. Earlier he had responded to Eve’s call, and was really concerned about her husband Jeff. They had been friends since childhood, and something about the entire situation just did not seem right. Walking down the hall, thinking about going back by Eve’s house to check on her, and hopefully find out Jeff came home he saw her walking down another hall. Calling out her name Eve stopped and turned around. Shocked Kevin froze in his tracks, something was very wrong, Eve was wearing pantyhose and a skirt. Eve NEVER wore pantyhose, she hated it, and even felt bad for people that did wear it, even if they really enjoyed it. From down the hall Eve noticed Kevin was acting very strange and asked Kevin what the problem was. Kevin just stood there confused, something was definitely wrong. Eve started to walk towards Kevin with a seductive look on her face and Kevin just stood there frozen in place wondering what he should do. As Eve approached he started to back up, and Eve reached up to put her hand on his shoulder. Seeing her hand Kevin gasped, even her hand was covered in pantyhose. Cringing he tried to duck away from her hand, but Eve planned for this and used her other hand to pull him back. Shaking he tried to pull away, but Eve pushed him up against the wall and threw her arms around him pulling him close. Kissing him deeply, sticking her tongue down his throat she rubbed her hand across his neck. Instantly aroused Kevin lost control, opening the door next to them Eve pushed him in and threw him to the floor. Undoing his pants she stroked his erection to make sure he was under her control. Lifting her skirt she lowered herself on to his member and gently, started pushing him over the edge. As this was happening, Eve allowed some of herself to flow off her body on to Kevin, and as she spread across his body he remained in extacy and never tried to fight it. Finally satisfied she was now in control Eve got up and admired her work as Kevin lay on the floor moaning trying to bring himself to a climax. Finally his body was completely covered, and he fell back in extasy allowing Eve to finish taking control, then Kevin was no more.

Kevin was not much use to Eve at the present time, after all in the human culture it seemed it was not acceptable for a man to wear such clothing, and to retract would mean less control. So Eve allowed herself to spread completely over Kevin’s body, and in mere minutes completely consumed him. Afterwards the mass rolled up to the door and split up into smaller pieces as it went under. Opening the door, Eve listened to the screams of extacy through out the building, enjoying every moment of it. Minute by minute she could see through more eyes, and knew the police station was now falling under her control. As the last person on duty fell to her power, Eve decided to leave. Leaving alot of herself there to continue spreading as new members started their shifts, Eve walked out the door trying to decide where to go next.

Looking around Eve noticed a brightly lit sign. CVS it said in big bold letters. Walking to the store and inside, Eve wandered through the different isles looking at everything this place had to offer. Spotting what she was looking for, she walked over to the makeup, and pantyhose section. Making sure she was unwatched Eve released a mass of black from her body and spread herself into the boxes, onto the makeup, into the socks, and into the underwear that was hanging on the racks. Deciding to check how well it would work, Eve grabbed a pair of panties and went to the cashier. Handing them to her, Eve asked if she could read what the size was on them. The cashier got a strange look on her face, and stood there confused as she rubbed the fabric gently. Stammering the cashier said “I.... I .... am not sure...” Smiling Eve pointed out that she was about the same size as herself, and asked if maybe she could try them on for her, so Eve could see what they looked like. Smiling, the cashier was very pleased with this idea, and she agreed to do it.

Amanda had never felt this way before, let alone agreed to try on underwear for someone else before. But for some reason she just had to do it, she wanted, no she needed to put these panties on. Looking around at the empty store, Amanda came out from behind the counter and locked the door. Leading Eve to the back, they stopped at the already closed pharmacy, and started stripping out of her pants and undies. Slowly and seductively she worked the new panties on, and started wimpering with excitement as they got closer and closer to her sex. Looking into the panties she could see 2 pure black mounds that looked like plugs, knowing they were not there before she started, Amanda stopped and started to pull them back down, seeing a problem Eve caused a pulse through the panties and Amanda shivered with delight before she stopped trying to take them off and stood there confused. Slowly Amanda’s will faded and she began pulling them back up again. Positioning the plugs where they needed to be she kept going. Amanda worked the plugs in and pulled the panties up into place. Letting go of the waistband Eve started entering her body even further, and pulsing the black mass over her skin. Amanda in a state of panic tried to grab the waistband again, pulling the panties down and taking them off, Amanda didn’t realize it was already to late. The black mass spread, and Eve smiled as she worked herself through Amanda’s body, and ripped apart her mind. After a few minutes it was over, Amanda was no more. Eve made Amanda’s body get up and get dressed, and then they opened the store back up so others could come in. Eve smiled at Amanda’s body, but inside a part of her felt a sadness that she could not explain.