The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AND THE BEAT GOES ON

by Hypno Witch Shiri

“I want all my boys to sit down here in front of me, get into kneeling positions because we all need to talk.” Shiri said to her devoted followers.

Sitting down on the tall chair as they all watched, Shiri took a deep breath, let it out slowly and said, “There is no doubt that all of you have enjoyed being my slaves. You have done well for me and for that I am truly grateful. Never once have I been evil or cruel to any of you, nor have any of you ever witnessed me being evil or cruel to anyone. However, all of you must realize that I am the Evil Hypno-Witch Shiri and that word evil means that sometimes I can and will do terrible horrible things.

The men sat quietly showing no reaction to Shiri words, “So what I am about to tell you is that I am going to do something evil, something terrible and if any of you do not want to be in on it, then you may pack your things and go, because what I am going to do will live with all of you for the rest of your lives; show hands for those who wish to go?”

Not one of them raised their hands, they were devoted like slaves should be and had every desire to follow and obey their mistress.

“What do you plan to do Mistress?” John asked.

“I am going to kill a rich man for his money,” Shiri said.

The men did not move, yet a look of worry was on their faces when Tom spoke up, “Do we not provide enough for you, our paychecks and our lives?”

“Do you see a Mercedes parked outside?” Shiri replied. “I have to work forty hour weeks just as well as all of you. Do you think a mistress should have to work? All of you cost money and to get this money we waste time when we can all be together. This man owns a multi-million dollar company, his heart is bad, and he watches every move I make, every night at the hospital. We have talked a few times, I can tell he is falling for me and I want to marry him and then I will hypnotize him and give him the night of his life, or the last night of his life if you prefer. I can tell he is very submissive and yet he is keen and smart, however, because the dick does the thinking whenever I am within twenty feet of a man, I can lower his IQ a few points.”

“Can’t one of us kill him,” Jim asked.

“You’ve seen CSI on TV. They will figure it out; if anything is logical they will figure it out. Hypnotic sex is something they will never comprehend. They will say that he was getting off with his new wife and died. Who would know if I fucked him to death or not? Can’t prove it, I will deny it and threaten a law suit on anyone who says such slander and with the money I will have, I can hire some really nasty attorneys.” Shiri said. “You see, his heart attack wasn’t so bad, he can have sex and run and do all kinds of things once he recovers, but under hypnosis, I can bring back the memory of his heart attack, I can be doing him, giving him suggestions of having a heart attack until his heart gives out, one thing someone never forgets is when they have a heart attack.”

Shiri could see the concern on faces of her slaves; she knew it was time to take some mind control action.

“Okay everyone, look up here at the jewel.” She said holding a large round crystal above her forehead. “Look at the brilliance, the colors and how the sexy shimmering lights shine and three, two, one, rainbow.”

The slaves began to fall over at the sound of the powerful hypnotic trigger word that Shiri had implanted in their minds. If the slaves were not one hundred percent behind her on this, they soon will be. Shiri turned on the strobe light and began to brainwash her subjects, every word and every sound was heaven to their minds, they could not resist they where completely hypnotized.

“You think you’re in love with me?” Shiri asked while sitting on the edge of Mike’s bed.

“I really don’t know what it is about you, how nice you treat me and I know you don’t have to do all the things you do. You sneak me in food that I shouldn’t have and really I believe the hospital food would kill a person sooner. But all the things you do, I really feel close to you. And that relaxation thing to keep me calm, oh I can get used to that, you just start and I float off,” Mike said.

“But I really don’t know anything about you, what you do where you come from. I mean, love is a little soon, even if we are falling for each other, maybe it is the drugs talking, I know you’re a little high,” Shiri said.

“I am a little high, but I know a good thing when I see it and once I am out of here, I want to have dinner with you and you can’t tell me no.” Mike said.

“I can’t tell you no,” Shiri said. “But on one condition.”

“What’s that?”

“No hospital food or take out.” Shiri demanded.

“It’s a date.” Mike said.

“It sure is.” Shiri said, leaning in and giving Mike a long hot kiss.

Closing the door to Mike’s room, Shiri walked over to the nurse’s desk and sat down to do her reports in front of the heart monitors. Looking up she noticed Mike’s vitals. His pulse rate was rising, his oxygen level was high and blood pressure was also high.

“What is he doing,” Shiri thought as she watched the heart line peak up and down. “Oh my god, he’s masturbating over me.”

Shiri smiled and watched the electronic orgasm taking place in front of her as she lowered the volume for Mike’s screen, “I hope he doesn’t kill himself before I marry him.”

“There you are,” a voice said from behind Shiri.

“Ahh!” Shiri said startled as she jumped up and stood in front of the monitor. “Dr. House, umm hi.”

“A little jumpy aren’t we tonight?” Dr. House asked.

“You caught me; I was daydreaming about this guy I met. It won’t happen again.”

“Must be some guy, how far out are you on those reports?”

“About thirty minutes,” Shiri replied.

“Oh good,” House replied. “And he next time your watching a patient masturbate on the monitors you can have the common courtesy to call me over to see it.”

All Shiri could do is smile.

“Guy or girl?” Dr. House asked.

“Guy.” Shiri replied.

“Guys are never any fun to watch, our secret Shiri.” Dr. House said.

“Our secret,” Shiri replied as Dr. House walked away.

Turning around she noticed Mike’s vitals which were all in range and a little slow, he had fallen asleep.

Shiri whispered, “That’s a good boy, you just dream of me and soon you will sleep forever.”

Three months later, Shiri’s slaves sit at home alone, angry and complaining.

“When was the last time you talked to her?” Tom asked.

“Talked to who, oh the um Mistress, what, um what was her name?” Brent said sarcastically.

“Shiri!” Brent said. “Her name is Shiri and don’t forget it. I’m willing to wait as long as it takes.”

“We are also paying for her apartment and she doesn’t come home,” Dave commented.

“I hope this is all going to be worth it,” Robert said.

“It will, we just have to wait.” Tom said.

Just then the door bell rang and Brent stood up to answer the door.

“Sorry, I can’t have two door keys on my key chain, Mike might notice,” Shiri said as she stepped in the house.

“Mistress!” Tom said excited.

“I don’t have much time, I know I have not been around much, but I came to tell you that I think Mike is going to propose tonight and he knows I want a small wedding, something like Vegas, so about a month more, you boys just have to hang on.” Shiri said.

“Have you met his family?” Brent asked.

“Soon real soon, I have to go meet him now, I was driving by so I was able to stop in just real quick, I will be calling soon okay boys?” Shiri asked.

She hugged and kissed her slaves and ran out the door. The men just looked at each other when Tom spoke up, “Month and a half, not so bad.”

“Yeah, a whole month and a half, she’s going to get caught,” Brent said.

The men said nothing as they all feared the same.

The restaurant was dimly lit and Shiri could just hardly see only a few tables away when Mike walked up.

“Sorry I am late,” Mike said.

“That’s okay,” Shiri said. “You probably had something very important to do.”

“I had a very stressful day,” Mike said.

“Well after dinner unless you have something planned, we can go back to my place or yours and I can give you a relaxation treatment,” Shiri said with a seductive grin.

“I can’t resist those no more, you just touch my forehead and off I go, but I think you’re the one who is going to need the treatment,” Mike said.

“He knows,” Shiri told herself. “No he couldn’t know, oh you stupid ass, he is going to give you the ring here at dinner,” she told herself before saying, “Oh why is that?”

“I have a question to ask you,” Mike said.

“Yes,” Shiri blurted out. “Or I hope this is the question I say yes to.”

“It is,” Mike said pulling out the ring, “Will you marry me?” Shiri stared hard at the size of the rock on that golden… “This is part where you say yes,” Mike said.

“Yes! Yes and yes.” Shiri said.

Later that night as Shiri dressed in a sex night gown she called out to Mike in the living room, “Did you ever think you would ever get married?”

“I knew I would someday,” Mike said.

“I never thought I would,” Shiri said. “Finding the perfect man to fall in love with, someone I dream about all the time, never thought it could happen to me.”

THUD!

Shiri stood straight up and said, “What the hell was that.” Running to the living room she found Mike on the floor.

Checking his pulse as she reached for the coffee table to dial 911 she could feel nothing. She put the cell phone on speaker and began CPR.

“You better not die before I marry you asshole. Kissing your ass for two months,” Shiri said.

“911, what’s your emergency,” I’m giving CPR to my boyfriend, he’s had a heart attack. I live at 227 Wilshire apt 16.”

Shiri waited in the waiting room when the doctor came out.

“Is he okay,” Shiri said.

“Judge for yourself,” the doctor said as Mike walked right out of the room.

“Mike, Doctor, well what is going on?” Shiri demanded.

“Aside from some mild bruising on his chest he’s just fine. He had a mild panic attack, little over worked, heart went into some slight arrhythmia but he pulled out, made you think his heart stopped didn’t it. That always freaks out first year med students, but you did the right thing.” The doctor said.

“Is this going to happen again?” Shiri asked.

“I gave him some pills to keep him calm on those days when he is really stressed out.”

“Plus this means I get more of those relaxation sessions you’re so good at.” Mike said.

Shiri smiled and kissed Mike then said, “Oh boy,” Only to turn away and show her true facial expression of anger to no one.

A week later Shiri sat at a long table with Mike’s family when Mike stood up and said, “I have an announcement to make.” Everyone got quiet and Mike spoke, “I know some of you might think this is too soon…”

“Oh god,” Brenda, Mike’s sister said sarcastically.

Not stopping Mike, Mike continued, “Shiri and I are getting married.”

Some of Mike’s family smiled and some whispered as Mike’s mother congratulated him along with Mike’s uncle, his father didn’t speak up.

“So was emptying Mike’s bed pan worth three quarters of a billion dollars?” Brenda said, looking for a fight.

“Fuck Brenda, you always do this,” Mike said.

Shiri stood up and said, “It’s okay Mike, listen everyone. I brought up the idea of a prenuptial agreement to Mike. He said no and he trusts me. Yes I will be worth half of everything he has. I will go from a Honda to a Lexus, and have expensive cloths and jewelry. But none of that means anything without Mike, I was in love with him long before I knew he was rich and he knows that. There are a lot of materialist women out there who would love to take Mike for a ride; well I am not one of them. Only time will prove that to all of you and Mr. and Mrs. Johnson, I will bring you grandchildren to be proud of, so that’s all I can say about that.

Shiri sat down and took a drink of wine and as she looked up she could tell from a few more smiles that she had gained some approval from a few family members, especially Mike’s father.

Later that night, as Mike enjoyed one of his relaxation sessions with Shiri, he stared deeply into a spinning spiral as Shiri rubbed his forehead.

“That’s very nice Mike, you go so deep for me now, you know that I am all that matters to you, and to want a prenuptial agreement means you don’t really love me Mike, to think that way is just terrible Mike, it hurts Mike, your breaking my heart, look deeper into the spiral Mike, see me crying, I’m so sad, I thought you loved me,” Shiri suggested.

Mike began to tear, “I do, I love you more than anything.”

“You have to never want a prenuptial, it’s just a horrible thing, you don’t want to break my heart.” Shiri said.

“No, I’ll never break your heart.” Mike pleaded.

“Good, very good, I want you to go deeper into the spiral. You hate your sister. She doesn’t like me. You can’t let her get between us. You can’t let your family get between us. You must belong to me. You can’t let it stop, you fall deeper and deeper in love with me every day,” Shiri suggested.

Mike’s head was making small circles in motion with the spinning wheel as Shiri stood up in front of the projection screen and slowly began to let her silver satin slip, fall down off her body, “I love you Mike, let me show you.”

The spiral continued to spin on Shiri’s body as she reached out to take Mike’s hand in hers.

“You can never let anything come between us,” Shiri said.

“I never will, I love you,” Mike pleaded.

Shiri knocked on the door to her home and one of her male slaves opened the door.

“Mistress,” Tom said.

“I don’t have much time, assemble everyone. We need to talk.” Shiri commanded.

They all sat down on the floor except for Shiri who sat on the sofa chair.

Shiri looked at them and said, “I leave tonight to get married. We are getting married in Las Vegas.”

“Finally,” Brent said. “It’s been three months.”

Everyone looked at Brent quietly for a few moments; they knew he should not have pushed that comment.

“It took a little longer than I suspected, but tomorrow we will be married and I need to know what all of you think.” Shiri said.

“About?” John asked.

“Do I kill him on our wedding night or should I wait a week?” Shiri asked.

“What’s the difference?” Tom asked.

“Is our wedding night too soon? He will be tired from the trip and all and I may fail. He may not give up the ghost. I need him rested and ready to run a marathon to push him to death.” Shiri said.

“I think you should wait a week or two,” Tom said. “How susceptible to your hypnotic spell is he?”

“Oh I have him good, I walk into a room and if I am not moving around and talking loud he starts to go under, I put him under three to four times a day.” Shiri said.

“I wish it was like that for us.” Brent said.

Everyone sat quiet looking at Brent.

“Maybe I should go study.” Brent said.

“You think you should go study huh?” Shiri said.

“Yes Mistress that’s a good idea, I’ll be in here, get those good grades for you.” Brent said.

“Yeah you do that.” Shiri said.

“You’re on summer break,” Tom said.

“Always wise to be prepared,” Brent said.

“I should have you prepare my whip Brent.” Shiri threatened.

Brent smiled and his face turned red.

“Asshole, he actually likes that doesn’t he?” Shiri said.

“Always making threats and I am so starved for discipline.” Brent said as he turned and walked away.

“Come here you little…” Shiri started to stand when Tom took her shoulders him his hands.

“It’s okay, calm down, we need to stay calm, it’s a little hard for Brent, he really misses you, plus he’s a smart ass,” Tom said. “Give it a few weeks, take him out and wait a while to get everything in order, however long it takes. We will be here waiting for you.”

Shiri nodded yes and later as she left and Tom closed the door behind her, “hey Brent where are you little shit, come out here, don’t hide.”

The wedding went as planned, very vanilla, very cheesy and Mike would have never agreed to it had he not been hypnotically influenced to do so.

The hotel room was enormous and yet Shiri could not get her mind off of Mike’s family who falsely cheered him on as he got married.

“They will pay,” Shiri thought as she walked around the room.

The two of them walked out on the balcony and Shiri thought about pushing Mike over the rail, but he was too strong and on CSI, that never works, stick to the original plan she thought.

“I’ll get us some champagne and I will meet you in the bed room, Mrs. Johnson.” Mike said.

“Mmm, absolutely.” Shiri said.

Shiri freshened up at the vanity and was ready to do a sexy little wedding hypno strip for her new husband. Hearing a clicking noise she called out, “Is that you.”

There was no response and then Mike walked in the room, “It’s always me.”

Mike went to wrap his hands around Shiri when she pushed him away, holding her arm straight out she slowly shook her head with a smile and pushed Mike to the bed, “No no you don’t.”

Mike’s smile was almost around his ears as Shiri stood in front of him with a glass of champagne, “Look into my eyes Mike, feel the colors of the rainbow.”

Mike’s pupils dilated as Shiri pushed him back and he lay down on the bed.

“Oh look at my panties, that’s no good, maybe I should ease them off,” Shiri said.

Mike watched paralyzed as his wife in her wedding gown slowly began to strut her stuff, all he could see was a beautiful angel, which is what he was programmed a few nights before to believe.

“Your so beautiful, how do you do that?” Mike pleaded.

“Keep watching and go deeper for me Mike, so much deeper,” Shiri said

Shiri’s hands slowly moved up her torso to her breasts, she could see how hard Mike was in his tux, she was loving it.

“I’m so fascinating so hot, too hot, you want me so much your so deep in my spell, say it, say it, yes Mistress Shiri,” Shiri commanded.

“Yes Mistress Shiri.”

“Yes Mistress Shiri”

Shiri’s face lost color, all color as she realized she was not alone in the room with Mike.

“Mike, listen closely, you hear nothing and see nothing when I say sleep, only the snap of my fingers will return your sight and sound, you believe this and know this, now relax and sleep!” Shiri said thinking quickly.

Shiri walked to the corner of the room and quietly scanned the room, “That’s a good boy, your so relaxed, so deeply relaxed, I want to hear it again, say it, Yes Mistress Shiri”

“Yes Mistress Shiri” A voice said from the closet.

Slowly picked up the champagne bottle, she knew she must have hypnotized someone in that closet, somehow, she could hear it in the voice. She reached out and quickly opened the closet to see a man on his knees, “AHH!!”

“Ahh!”

“Brent!” Shiri yelled.

“Yes Mistress Shiri,” Brent obediently said still in the grasp of her spell.

Shiri grabbed Brent by the shoulders and shook him awake as she said, “What in the hell are you doing here, how did you get in here, oh my god!”

“Mike got two key cards and you got two key cards, I was standing behind you at the counter, I took one,” Brent said.

“Brent, you stupid ass, you stupid ass!!! How could you do this to me!!!!” Shiri scolded.

“I missed you,” Brent said.

“Dammit!” Shiri said. “Okay, listen up, he went into trance while both of us where in this room. There is a psychic vibe that keeps people in a trance that locks onto whoever is in the room even if he doesn’t know you’re here. If you try and leave he will snap out of it. You have to stay in the closet until we leave and then you get your ass home.”

“Do you hate me?” Brent asked.

“No I don’t hate you, but I am going kill you when I get back, now get in there.” Shiri said.

Brent hid in the closet as Shiri snapped her fingers.

Mike sat up, “what’s wrong?”

“I was thinking, I want tonight to be the most special night of our lives, I want to sit at the bar, have a drink first and see the casino and all the lights. That really turns me on, you know, the city of sin and lust. Can I change and when we get back? Oh I have something very sexy in mind for you.” Shiri said seductively then she hissed at Mike.

“Usually the bride and groom stay in the hotel room, but hey this is Vegas, let get a drink and feel the flavor of the town, then we can come back up, probably a little tired from the day, need a break,” Shiri said.

“Just a drink and then your going to get some SSsssss,” Mike smiled

As Shiri and Mike had their drink at the bar in the Luxor hotel, Shiri kept reaching between Mike’s legs, rubbing him as she gave him her deep bedroom eyes.

Suddenly Mike sat back and said, “You know something?”

“What?”

“I keep seeing my pharmacist from home or I think I am.” Mike said.

Shiri thought to herself, “That crazy sonofabitch, he knows Mike been his pharmacist all along.”

“Yeah, I am almost certain of it,” Mike said. “In the plane, in the airport now here in the lobby. Yes, he was walking towards the exit and now walking back across the casino floor.”

“Now Mike, don’t worry, I always keep your meds right here in my purse, I would never go anywhere without them, you know that.” Shiri said and in the back of her mind, “I am going to kill him, I am going to kill Brent, wait, he’s going back to the room?”

“I know Shiri.” Mike said. “It has been a stressful day, maybe this drink is something we need, really watered down though.”

“I need to go to the ladies room, stay right here for me,” Shiri said.

Shiri left Mike sitting there at the bar as she ran up to her room, “Brent!” she called out, checking all the closets, he was not there.

She began to run back down the long hallway, into the next and at the elevators there they stood.

“Look honey, it is my pharmacist Brent,” Mike said.

“Hi.” Brent said as he waived.

“Hello Brent,” Shiri said in a calm deadly voice.

“So on vacation, this is amazing, I just got married.” Mike said.

“Well how about that!” Brent said. “Congratulations.”

“This is Shiri,” Mike said.

“Hello”

“Shiri, this guy is great, he always does my prescriptions before anyone else’s, fills them right away, even when there is an hour wait, and the stories this guy has,” Mike said.

“You should have married him.” Shiri said. “Kidding,” Shiri laughed, “it’s wonderful to meet you Brent, but you know, wedding night.”

“Why did you go back up the room?” Mike asked. “I saw you leave, bathrooms where on the other side.”

“You know, umm, our room is clean, I don’t like public bathrooms,” Shiri said.

“She’s a nurse, she knows about these things.” Mike said. “Is your room on this floor Brent?”

“You know, I, I saw you and I wanted to say hey, so I went up the elevator and must have missed you, but I saw the numbers down stairs I thought you got off on the seventeenth, I was going to go ask the front desk.” Brent replied.

“It’s such a small world isn’t it?” Shiri said “But we really should get back to our honeymoon.”

“Brent took out a piece of paper from his pocket and wrote on it as he said, “If you need anything I will be here.”

Shiri took the paper and said, “Thank you, I’ll keep this for Mike.”

“I think she wants to be alone.” Mike said.

“Yeah looks that way, you married a great girl.” Brent said.

They parted and as Shiri and Mike walked down the hall, and then into their room, she read the paper when Mike wasn’t looking.

Shiri, I dropped my wallet in the closet, but I got it, I’m going home, Brent.

She could only nod her head as she walked into the bathroom and flushed the note.

Almost a month had gone by, Shiri was getting ready for that terrible night. She had everything ready when the phone rang.

“Hello.” Shiri answered.

“Shiri, this Mike’s dad, I have some bad news, Mike had a heart attack he’s in the hospital.”

“Oh no,” Shiri said. “I’ll be right there.”

Shiri hung up the phone, her best crying worrying voice yet.

“This is wonderful, I didn’t have to do it, I don’t believe it. Yes!” Shiri said.

Walking into the emergency room she ran around the corner and to the receptionist.

With fake tears in her eyes she cried, “My husband, Mike Johnson, he had a heart attack.”

“Oh right this way.” the nurse said.

Shiri cried harder, her tears and the fear on her face could convince the best of them.

The nurse walked her right up to the curtain, looked in then opens the curtain up.

“Oh hey Hun.” Mike said. “You didn’t bring your cell phone, we tried to call you. I have double dosing my meds, see here not every 4 hours, every 6 hours, I passed out, but I am fine, their sending me home.”

Shiri turned to the nurse and said, “You scared the hell out of me. Why didn’t you tell me he was okay?”

The nurse looked at Shiri, black streaks of eyeliner running down her face, “I never know what’s going on back here. I just bring you here. I’m the receptionist nurse for two hours then I work back here, we’re short staffed.”

Shiri turned and began to walk. She walked out of the emergency room into the next hallway and down a long corridor to another hallway. She ended up in front of a vending machine.

Looking at herself in the plastic glass she wiped her running make-up and then began to slap the glass on the vending machine in a complete fit of anger.

“Excuse me,” a voice said.

Shiri stopped to see a man standing there in front of her.

“I think there is another machine on the 2nd floor,” He said. “I hate it too when these things break down, but hitting it wont fix anything.”

“Oh is that so?” Shiri said. “I guess your right, being mad at a silly machine, what was I thinking.”

“We all get mad sometimes,” The man said.

“Yeah, your absolutely right especially after al long tiring day, you can probably see in my eyes, how long a day I have had. How they seem so sleepy, look as deep as you can, I bet you can see it, how tired and relaxed you feel, the way my eyes stare so still, deep and nice your getting sleepy so sleepy, close those eyes for me, that a boy, let them shut.”

The man’s eye’s closed, he couldn’t open them, he didn’t want to.

“When I snap my fingers, your eyes will close. Any snap will put you into a deep sleep. Every time I snap my fingers you will fall deeper than the time before.” Shiri suggested.

Then with no warning, Shiri suddenly slapped the man silly. He stood there looking at her when she snapped her fingers. The man’s eyes shut and she slapped him again. This continued for sometime until Shiri was feeling right once again.

Sticking the man’s thumb in his mouth she said, “You are baby, I want you to sit right there in front of that machine and wet yourself and be a little baby like you are, do this for a whole half hour, it will feel so good.”

Shiri walked off as the man sat down, she could hear his goo noised as she went.

“Where did you run off to?” Mike asked.

“I needed some time after a scare like that, I threw up,” Shiri said.

“You okay?” Mike said.

“I’m fine, let’s just go the hell home.” Shiri said.

The aroma of a fine coffee filled the kitchen, “Here you go.” Terry said sitting down the cup of coffee in front of Shiri. “You always said Shiri, there are never any coincidences.”

“You have always had good advice for me Terry, you’re my slave and yet you never really have been a slave,” Shiri said.

“I’m a bloody slave to advice is what I have become,” Terry said.

“Oh now Terry don’t start, but since you brought it up what do I do?” Shiri asked. “How many times has he almost died now or something went wrong and I haven’t done anything yet? What if people like Brenda are suspicious of something? What if she is having me followed, you know, they are rich, think they lo jacked my car?”

“This is what happens when you do evil Shiri. Always the paranoid, always that bloody hair rising on the back of your neck. If you can’t take it, don’t you do it and if you can take it, do it now and get it over with.” Terry said.

“Tonight it is, tonight I break his heart, for real.” Shiri said.

The tone was carefully set in the bedroom. Bright blood red satin sheets, heart shaped red satin pillows and a red twirling siren light like on an ambulance, everything Shiri could think of to subconsciously remind Mike of his heart and of an emergency. Closing the bathroom door almost shut, she called out to Mike and told him to remove his clothes and sit on the bed.

Mike was turned on by everything he saw, from the candles to even the red light as he made his way to the bed, dropping one piece of clothing after another.

Shiri slowly walked into the bedroom, black eyeliner, red satin corset, black sheer hose, red satin gloves and evil blood red lips. I held a long cigarette holder in one hand and a shimmering ball crystal pendant in the other hand.

“You know Mike,” Shiri said. “They say that if you make love to a man, just perfect, with no flaws, you can steal his heart forever.”

Shiri reached down to her knee and slowly slid two fingers up her leg to her shaven smooth pussy.

“Do you think that’s true? Because I plan to do something like this every night for the rest of your life until I get you under my spell forever.” Shiri said.

Mike was rock hard, words escaped him, he just watched.

“What’s the matter Mike? Cat got your tongue?”

Shiri kneeled on the bed, her body between Mike’s legs as she then laid down on her stomach. She slowly licked underneath Mike’s cock all the way up to the tip, then softly blowing smoke on his cock as it began to pulsate.

Shiri stood back up, “Hmm, I was thinking of tying you up, but that wouldn’t be fair, you wouldn’t be able to run your hands up and down and on my breasts if I did that, you don’t want me to tie you do you?”

Shiri walked over to the side of the bed, sitting her crystal down she took Mikes hand and slowly rubbed it on her pussy.

“If you were tied, you couldn’t do this, could you?” Shiri said. “So smooth and warm, it’s getting wet, the more you’re focused on me, the more wet it gets.”

Mike was panting now as Shiri blew another puff of smoke and then closing her eyes and brushing her hand down her neck to enjoy Mike’s probing hand.

“I want you,” Mike said.

“Not like this, oh no no no,” Shiri said. “I’m going to make sure your very relaxed before we do anything.”

“My heart?” Mike asked.

Shiri smiled, “That’s right, but I have a way around that.”

Moving a pillow next to Mike, Shiri picked up a bright golden dildo and then turning the handle the device came alive. She blew out another puff of smoke as she watched the smile on Mike’s face. She eased the device softly in just and inch and then out, going deeper with every stroke.

“Keep watching, in deeper and ohhh yes, ouuut, your so relaxed and so aroused, getting hotter and hotter,” Shiri said seductively, her bedroom eyes looking though poor Mike.

“All the way in, deeeeper and deeeeper and out, falling down and down, body so heavy so relaxed, in deeper and oh yessss and out,” Shiri said.

Mike’s eyes were caught, his mind was slipping away, all he could do was watch the wet slippery golden light fall in and out of Shiri’s hypnosis.

“Here Mike,” Shiri said. “Let the heavy golden light rest on your chest.”

Shiri sat the dildo down on Mike’s chest and he could feel the vibration as his chest got tight and heavy.

“I have something a little more sexy for you.” Shiri said, running the chain to the round golf ball size pendant slowly up between her lips.

“Now watch,” Shiri said. “Now you see it and now you don’t.”

The ball of lights was suddenly swallowed by her pussy.

Pulling the chain the lights appeared again, “Look deep in the lights, follow them into me, far far deep into me.”

The ball was sucked in again, Mike’s eyes where spinning and Shiri could feel the evil as she worked him to his doom. She blew smoke in face once again. It was so relaxing as Mike had to quit due to his condition.

“Now look at the lights again, the red, so deep, the blue, the green, so very deep and RAINBOOOWWW, follow them doooowwnnnn,” Shiri said

Mike’s conscious mind rushed away from him, he could feel the sudden surge of adrenalin in his veins before his body all but disappeared at the sound of his super charged trigger word to go under. He felt deeper than ever before, he tried to think, but even his thoughts were gone.

“You have to follow the lights Mike.” Shiri said to obedient zombie like victim.

Shiri straddled Mike, “Never felt it so big, Go deeper into the lights, faster now Mike, deeper Mike, your chest is so tight, your heart is beating away like a ticking time bomb. Oh feel that pussy, the lights swirling around and around your cock, it’s so good you can’t cum. Is your chest getting heavy? All that fast food, the greasy steaks and those hamburgers, the cholesterol in your veins from those French fries, your so out of shape, you can’t keep up, your heart can’t stand it, mmm in and out oh oh yes. Arteries clogging, smoking all those years, can you hear the heart monitor, beep, beep, beep, beep, The fat foods, the smoking, you can’t breathe, you can’t keep up with me. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep…”

Mike grabbed his chest, his eyes bulging out, “Oh no.”

Shiri snapped her fingers, “Cum.”

Mike convulsed, shaking viciously then he stopped, his head fell back and letting out his last breath, he died.

Shiri sat quietly, Mike still deep inside, a tear fell down Shiri’s cheek, “What have I done?”

“Is he dead?”

“Buahhhhh!” Shiri yelled, jumping off of Mike and falling to the floor.

“It’s me. ” The voice said.

Shiri grabbed at the sheets and pulled herself up slowly, she had lost muscle control in most of her body from the fright. Her eyes peaked up and slightly above Mike’s body to see Brent staring at her just barley above the mattress, Mike’s cock between the two of them.

“Ma mao Motherfuckeeeeer!” Shiri yelled.

“You did it,” Brent said. “You actually killed this guy.”

“When you have a chain of pharmacies and you’re driving a BMW you can complain then, what the hell are you doing!” Shiri said wondering if she was going to have to do him in to.

Brent held up a small white bad and said, “Our pharmacy, we deliver now.”

“How did you get in here?” Shiri said standing up, bracing herself with the bedpost.

“I know where you keep your Hide A Key,” Brent said. “You know, you were doing him while he was dead, that makes you like one of those sickos, what do they call them, necro people?”

Shiri rushed over to the other side of the bed as Brent put his hands up to protect his face. Shiri grabbed Brent’s jacket and began to pull him out of the room.

“You have to get out of here, oh I’m forgetting something,” Shiri said in panic.

“You forget the number to 911,” Brent asked.

“Shutup! Shutup!” Shiri said pulling him to the door and forcing him out.

Closing the door with a slam, the door bell rang.

Shiri grabbed the door and opened it, “What!”

Brent held up the small bag and said, “You have to sign for this or someone will get suspicious.

Shiri signed the clipboard, grabbed the small bag of meds and slammed the door shut.

She walked quickly back towards the bedroom, throwing the meds on the couch as she went. She entered the room and was astonished when she saw the bed, Mike was not there.

Slowly she reached to her vanity drawer and took out the small chrome plated gun and she slowly made her way to the closet.

“I have to give you credit Mike, most healthy men would have died with kind of sexual experience.” She said calmly, then throwing the door to the closet open and seeing no one was there.

Turing around quickly waving the gun all around the bedroom then looking at the sheets hanging off the side of the bed, Shiri slowly started to walk closer, “You know Mike, you’re a real sonofabitch, oh yeah, you just don’t die, like the Energizer Bunny, just fucking keep going and going.”

She quickly grabbed the sheets pulled them up waving the gun under the bed. She saw nothing but small black flat object. She reached under and pulled it out, it was a wallet, she opened it up to see Brent’s Driver’s license.

Throwing it on the bed she started into the bathroom, “Where are you Mike, I know you’re here. It wasn’t so bad, was it? I actually fell in love with you Mike. But you see I have others that I love, for many different reasons.”

Shiri could see the shower curtain, did she leave it closed, did she leave it open?

Shiri walked closer to the curtain, “All the reasons and all these men who obey me is more important than just you. I love a certain thing about you, just like I do all of them. But to be with just one man, will never fulfill me.”

Shiri threw open the curtain and waved the gun all over, there was no one there.

Slowly making her way though the house she could hear a clinking sound from the kitchen.

She slowly walked in to find Mike stirring an Alka Seltzer.

Softly beating his chest with his fist Mike said, “Heart burn. Was that Brent from the pharmacy?”

Shiri walked up and sat the gun down on the center island chair where Mike could not see it.

“Yes he delivered your prescription.” Shiri said.

“You didn’t answer the door like that did you? What a surprise for Brent.” Mike said.

“Oh no, I had my robe on.” Shiri said.

“Tonight Shiri was the hottest night I have ever had, you have to be the most special woman I have ever met,” Mike said. “But I have to ask you something.”

Shiri kept her hand close to the gun, “What’s that Mike.”

“I know about your cult of worshipers, I have known all along.” Mike said.

“Is that so…” Shiri said nodding slowly ready to kill Mike in the right moment.

“I waited and waited thinking soon you would let me be one of the special ones like them, so they can all live here in my home and we could all be together, but I don’t think I have worshiped you enough. I let you hypnotize me, I let you do whatever you want, I obey, I give you everything you want, am I doing something wrong?” Mike said.

Shiri stood motionless, suddenly the room began to spin and Shiri’s eyes rolled up and she fell to the floor.

When she opened her eyes, there were all of her boys standing around her, “You okay?” Tom asked.

“Just a little woozy.” Shiri said.

Mike handed Tom a wet wash cloth and Tom placed it on Shiri’s forehead.

“This guy Mike is really cool, we all like him.” Terry said.

“I called them all when you fainted, you gave us all a scare.” Mike said.

“Can I have one of you pills, the one’s to relax.” Shiri said.

They gave her a pill and she swallowed it down with water. She could feel all the hands on her body and it felt good, one set more was just fine with her, the boys began to touch slowly everywhere, they knew what she liked and soon her spell would be over them once again.

The End

With love
Shiri

Epilogue

The hospital room was dark and quiet. It had not been long since the nurse had given her one more dose of her medication in her IV.

She could hear a soft squeaking noise and then foot steps getting loser to the door.

“Hi, I’m your doctor, just call me Brent.” Brent said.

“Hello Brent,” She said. “I’m Salma and I’m sure you know the rest.”

“Salma Hayek, this is cool.” Brent said.

Brent smiled, “Saw you in the movie, the one where you danced with a snake. Some of the best dancing I have ever seen, very skillful.”

“Thank you Dr.” Salma said. “I love dancing.”

“So just a small allergic reaction, no more shell fish for you, how is that antihistamine feeling about now?” Brent asked.

“Really makes me feel loopy, oh I am so relaxed.” Salma said.

“That’s great, now what I want you to do is follow this watch and let’s see how your eye reflexes are doing. That’s it, back and fourth, feels real good.”

“Ohhh,” Selma said slowly giving in to shiny watch and Brent’s powerful voice.

“That’s it, follow it with your eyes.” Brent said. “You’re getting really sleepy.”

“Oh god Brent,” Salma said, “It feeeels sooo nice.”

“Yes just keep watching, those eyelids are getting heavy. You’re sooo sleepy now, you can’t stay awake. On the count of three, close those eyes for me,” Brent said.

“Ohh kaaay.” Salma said helplessly.

“Three and two and one, deep sleeeeep,” Brent said to his helpless victim.

Salma’s head slowly fell forward as Brent commanded, “When you awaken you will be my helpless sex slave, you will belly dance and do everything I like. You are helplessly attracted to me, nothing can stop you, as you have never wanted anyone so much,” Brent commanded and then snapping his fingers, “Wide Awake!”

Salma’s eyes opened and when she gained her composure, he stare was filled with lust, “Oh Brent, Oh my master Brent. I never thought a man like you would want me.”

“You sadly mistaken, my sex slave.” Brent said in his deepest voice.

“Come to me, please.” Salma said as Brent’s lips met hers.

“You are such beautiful man, so kind so wonderful, so open to my condition, that you want me to.” Salma said.

“Yes I am,” Brent said. “Wait what, what condition?”

“We can’t let anyone know, but a man like you, such a stud, they will never suspect it,” Salma said.

Brent began to panic, “Suspect what?”

“You know,” Salma said, grabbing Brent’s belt and yanking him close, “That I have penis, you’re my Doctor, you know everything and oh do you have such a sexy ass.”

Brent jumped back and fell over. He stood up and began to run as he fell again.

“Where are you going, playing hard to get, I’m hard to, but only for you, Master.” Salma said.

Brent ran right into the door and through it open, falling again, he stood up and ran down the hall.

Salma fell back on the bed laughing as Shiri opened the curtain next to her bed. The two of them laughed sometime before they got their breath.

“Here is the number to my husband’s production studio, I really think your right for the part and so does everyone else. Sorry about dinner, shell fish?” Shiri said.

“My doctor said you can get allergies to things any time of you life, they just show up.” Salma replied.

“I hope you feel better and you’re going to love this part,” Shiri said walking to the front of the bed and looking down at a square black flat object on the floor.

“Brent dropped his wallet,” Shiri said.

The two of them laughed, “Maybe I will return it to him,” Salma said.

Laughter