The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Special thanks to Vanderbilt for letting me use her Goblins universe.

And Then There Were Goblins

Chapter 5

The hardest part was the waiting, a soldier had once told me. I hoped that was true; the waiting was agony, admittedly, but agony I could survive. Agony I had survived before. Agony had made me who I was. If this was as hard as it got, I was set.

Three hours and fifty-six minutes I sat in our base, staring at the door, waiting for the rest of the troupe to come back, wondering what would happen if they didn’t. Wondering if I’d survive the trip back to the chopper, if the pilot would even be alive…

I tried to imagine the battle, the mission. I’d never seen a Queen—few people had—but they were said to look identical to goblins, except for one thing. Where goblins had milky, white, expressionless eyes, Queens had pupils, and vibrantly-coloured irises—blue, green, red, purple. We didn’t know what determined the colour; we probably never would.

I had seen Vernita in action, and Whip had impressed me with her skill last night, but would they be enough, against a Queen and an army of goblins, ready and willing to do her bidding? Would they be enough against the musk, the musk that could turn a celibate nun into a quivering lesbian slut?

At three hours and fifty-seven minutes, the door opened—I raised my gun, my arm trembling.

Whip entered first. I’d never seen her like this before—her eyes were wide, and darting around as if she was still surrounded by enemies and trying to calculate the odds. But her eyes still had colour in them, and I immediately relaxed. Cameron followed, carrying less than half of the weaponry she’d left with, but still with her trademark rocket launcher on her back. Beatrice and Vernita entered last, and carried between them our target: a goblin, standing half the height of Vernita, handcuffed to her captors.

Beatrice and Vernita dragged the goblin in, its eyes closed. I was entranced by the sight of it, the purple lesions in lines all over its body, the purple tongue, lolling from her mouth…it was so fascinating to me that it took me a few seconds to notice that Whip wasn’t the only one who looked flustered.

“Take it,” Vernita snapped urgently, unlocking herself and Beatrice from the goblin, and throwing me the manacles. I used them to constrain the goblin, tie her against the wall—by the time I turned around, Vernita had removed her top, and was forcefully kissing Beatrice, her hands grasping the older woman’s ass. Beatrice’s legs were wrapped around Vernita, and her hands were tugging and pulling on the black girl’s nipples.

Whip and Cameron weren’t far behind them—even as I watched, Whip slipped off her clothes so elegantly and quickly that Cameron had only removed her bra by the time the Yellow-faced Whip was fully nude. Cameron’s large hands spared no time in finding Whip’s wet, eager pussy, and soon three of her fingers were pumping in and out, as Whip squealed in ecstacy.

After making sure that the goblin was properly secured, I immediately ran to the door and sealed it. I knew this was going to get noisy.

* * *

I’d heard of this, of course. Sapphistry was common, had been since the war began; the shortage of men had led many, many women to turn to other women to satiate their needs. The end of modern civilisation had been terrible for the human face, but amazing for gay rights…and when the goblins’ musk was present, lesbianism was ubiquitous.

I remembered the first time I’d been exposed to it. I’d practically begged my mother to take me, to lick me, to touch me, to fuck me…I’d rattled against my constraints, feeling the wetness drip down my leg, feeling my cunt throbbing, dying to explode in bliss…and that was with my mother, a slightly dumpy forty-year old. I couldn’t imagine what it would be like to inhale musk while surrounded by fit, beautiful, equally horny women…

I’d heard rumours. After battle, with adrenaline already pumping, and goblins firing their intoxicating perfume like their lives depended on it…before any soldier went through basic combat training, they were taught willpower exercises, taught to constrain their desires until they returned to base. Once they were safe, however, orgies weren’t just common, they were expected. As well as allowing everyone to let off steam, they helped the team bond. There was a reason the best soldiers were also the most beautiful; others were more likely to lay down their lives for the more attractive girls, knowing what was going to happen when they returned to base…

But this, this was the first time I’d seen it. Four of the most attractive women I’d ever encountered, making love…no, fucking. Making love would imply tenderness, and while there was certainly affection, this wasn’t about tenderness, this wasn’t about love-making. This was about getting off, and getting the other person off.

Four of the most attractive women I’d ever encountered, fucking for more than an hour. Their peak physical fitness allowed positions I never would have imagined…the sight of tiny, flexible Whip intertwined with Cameron was only topped when Vernita joined them. At first I felt as though I was intruding just by being there, but Beatrice’s occasional glances in my direction suggested that she didn’t mind been watched, that she enjoyed it…

Once or twice I saw Whip look at me pleadingly. I don’t know if she was pleading to escape from the physical desires that she couldn’t control…or pleading for me to join them.

After the musk had worn off, they continued for a while, no longer quite as passionately driven, now just enjoying each other’s bodies, and Beatrice came and joined me next to the unconscious goblin. She showed no self-consciousness, and chatted openly, occasionally pausing to watch the action. In a few words, she explained how the mission had gone—the Queen, as we’d hoped, had no idea that we were coming, and no defenses. As soon as the squadron had entered the room, she’d sent out a call for back-up, but Vernita managed to grab the new Queen before the bulk of the army had arrived.

As soon as they exited the small room the Queens called home, the army had arrived. Fortunately, by that point, there was enough fresh air that they could survive the onslaught of musk that they were hit with. The gas masks helped stave off “the passion”, as Bea referred to it, but it can even affect you through the skin.

While still in the throne room, both Queens had managed to hit the troupe with a full dose of musk, Beatrice had put the odds of escaping the room at 50/50—even when they were a few blocks away, she wanted to lay down and let the goblins take her. When the army had arrived, the girls had a real fight on their hands, but not the worst that they’d ever been in, and Cameron’s skills with every weapon known to man had prevented them from ever being a true threat.

As they escaped, Cameron stayed at the rear, picking off goblins as quickly as the Queen could send them, while Whip and Vernita struggled with the new Queen, trying to subdue her. It hadn’t been easy—Whip had been in danger of being kissed twice—but eventually they managed to knock her out, and manacle her.

Under Beatrice’s direction, the team lost the goblins within less than an hour, and focussed on getting back. Even unconscious, the Queen seemed to emit a musk, but by the time they got back to me, she’d either run out of energy or musk, or the girls were as soaked in it as they were going to get.

I looked over at her. So this was the new Queen. With her eyes closed, it was almost impossible to tell her apart from any other goblin. Looking closely, I thought I could see a few subtle differences—her breasts looked slightly fuller, her features more human-like. She’d obviously been turned a long time ago, but her lesions still seemed…new, somehow. In fact her skin generally looked more fresh than your standard goblin.

Even though I was immune to her musk, I had to admit she was attractive. I wondered what her breasts would taste like, what it would be like to be on my knees to this royal beauty, tasting the honey-pot between her legs…

I looked over. The girls looked like they were done. Whip was lying on top of Cameron, her head resting on Cameron’s enormous bosom. Vernita was already getting dressed, her mind always on the next step of the mission.

“We should get going,” she said. “The Queen is going to be looking for us, and we don’t want to be anywhere she can find us. Whip, put together a bag of food—Cameron, get the weapons ready—Bea, you make sure you know that map forwards and backwards. Drew…”

She paused, as she looked up at me. I wondered, for the first time, if she liked me. She’d just shared an hour of naked pleasure with the rest of the troupe, while I’d sat on high and watched. I wondered if she thought I was haughty, unapproachable. I wondered if she wished I’d joined in.

“Drew, watch that bitch. If she wakes up, I want to know. If she moves, I want to know. We can’t have her making any noise; every goblin in Denver is going to be looking for us, and if she makes any noise we’re all dead.

“And no matter what, I don’t want her making any more musk. We don’t have time to stop—if she starts my pussy leaking, I’m going to make you take care of it. Understand?”

“Now let’s move out, ladies. Our day’s only getting started.”