The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Special thanks to Vanderbilt for letting me use her Goblins universe.

And Then There Were Goblins

The Queen was angry. She stormed around what was left of her throne room, furiously replaying the day’s events in her head. The New Queen had been taken. After her years of loyal, enthusiastic service, Uma had been rewarded with the greatest honour any goblin could receive, and a bunch of humans had appeared out of nowhere and kidnapped her. There was a New Queen without any servants. It went against the natural order of things.

The Queen’s servants milled around, nervously. They didn’t know what to do when their Queen refused sex. Three of her most attractive slaves had been passionately making love in the centre of the room ever since the attack, in the hope that their sexual display would please her, cheer her up even slightly, but she didn’t seem to have noticed. They’d never before had a problem that couldn’t be solved by bringing their Queen to climax and fulfilling her every sexual desire…

Shutting her eyes, the Queen’s consciousness flowed into each and every one of the goblins under her command. She could feel the simultaneous prickling of pleasure from the thousands of the goblins she controlled…they loved it when she inhabited them; they loved the sense of purpose, but more than anything they loved pleasing her, knowing they were doing her bidding.

Her control flicked from one goblin to another, as she tried to measure their strength, their skill. She cursed as she realised that she’d lost most (if not all) of her strongest and most powerful warriors. But what she lacked in individual strength, she made up for in quantity. The humans were in the sewers, she knew that much, and if she could overwhelm them, she could bring back her New Queen. She could bring back her daughter.

The Queen stood in the middle of her throne room, as tall as she was able, and threw back her head. Her eyes flickered around the room manically, as if she was having a fit. Abruptly, all at once, the servants surrounding her ran for the door; every goblin in the city who was indoors headed outside, and as one they all moved towards the sewers.

The city rumbled, as every living creature above the surface at once entered manholes, drains and large pipes connected to the city’s sewers. Every living creature except four; the Queen, and the three goblins making love in front of her. Even as her consciousness controlled the swarm of goblins overwhelming the underworld, a small part of her remained in her body, sat down, and finally started to enjoyed the show her slaves were putting on for her.

The Queen knew two things: firstly, if she could find the humans who had attacked her city, she could rescue the New Queen. And secondly, if the humans who attacked her cities could be turned, and given to the New Queen as her first servants, then when the New Queen set off to take her own city, she’d be unstoppable.

Chapter 6:

We were quickly and quietly walking through the sewers when we heard it. It sounded like an earthquake—for safety, I instinctively grabbed the nearest stable object (which happened to be Vernita.) There was a quick, whispered conversation between the girls.

“Shit. What is it?”

“Denver’s not on a fault line, is it?”

“It’s got to be her. She’s looking for us.”

“What the fuck IS that?”

The New Queen was my responsibility, but Vernita was carrying her while she was unconscious. She barely even noticed the extra weight. I hadn’t been able to keep my eyes off her; this was the reason we’d come. This tiny, delicate creature had cost more than anything else in the entire war mission, risked the lives of our finest warriors. She was fascinating to me—they said Queens were perfect specimens, goblins with human-like intelligence. No, more than human intelligence. Goblins with the collected intelligence of every goblin under their command, the intelligence of every human that had ever been turned into a goblin.

Fascinating.

As the girls speculated on what could be causing the rumble, and I stared at the New Queen, her eyes snapped open. For the first time, I saw a goblin Queen’s eyes—she had rich, black pupils, and the this iris that surrounded them was a deep purple. She wasn’t at all groggy, and I wondered whether she’d been feigning unconsciousness—and if so, for how long. How much had she heard?

“They come for me!” she cried, causing everyone but me to jump back in shock. Vernita looked as panicked as I’d ever seen her look, and started to flail at the New Queen, securely harnessed to her back. The New Queen had an eerie smile on her face, and as Vernita’s hands came towards her, her thin lips curled back, and she bared her teeth. I thought she was going to bite her, but then…something started to emerge from the New Queen’s mouth.

It wasn’t her tongue, though that was my first thought—I’d seen her tongue, and it was as deep a purple as her eyes. No, this was something different—it looked like a…like a black slug of some kind. Whatever it was, it poked out slightly from her mouth, and seemed to look around, before noticing the arm coming straight towards it.

“Vernita!”

I wasn’t the only one who had seen the black protrusion; Beatrice’s authoritative cry snapped Vernita out of her panic, and her hand stopped before it collided with whatever the fuck was coming out of the New Queen’s mouth. Moving as quickly as Whip at her fastest, Beatrice took two steps forwards, unshackled the New Queen from Vernita, and forcibly hurled her towards me. Fortunately her arms and legs were still bound, and I caught her with ease.

The New Queen turned towards me, and her mouth opened in a snarl. The familiar smell of her musk started to fill the air.

“Stand back!” I shouted, simultaneously cursing and thanking my mother for her experiments on me as a younger girl. On one hand, if she hadn’t used me as a guinea-pig, I wouldn’t be here—I’d be at home, working in a lab, maybe even lucky enough to be chosen for premature breeding. On the other hand, I was spared the fate of every other girl left alive; being able to be turned into a quivering mess with just a whiff of musk, turned into a pathetic slave, begging for the goblin’s kiss.

Right now, for instance; any other girl would have been touching herself, and pleading to be touched. They would have been looking deep into the goblin’s eyes, meeting its predatory stare, and unable to bring themselves to stop the goblin from stroking them, carressing them, turning them…

I, on the other hand, met the New Queen’s stare calmly, cool as a cucumber. The other girls had already pulled out their gas masks—against a swarm of goblins, they had reduced effectiveness, but against a single goblin’s musk it would keep them safe.

Whip harnessed the New Queen to me, and we continued on our way. It must have been her tongue, I reasoned. Her tongue had become infected somehow, and that had caused it to go black, and…observe us.

As we ran, the New Queen stared, clearly not sure what to make of me. It was obvious that she’d never come across someone who wasn’t susceptible to her powers. I smiled, enjoying the reaction of the attractive goblin Queen in front of me.

“I’m part of a new breed,” I said, trying to sound more confident than I felt.

There was a long pause, as she sized me up. A slow grin spread across her face.

“So am I,” she replied, and her grin widened, showing off her teeth, her purple tongue…and the black slug that I’d seen earlier.