The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ANDROID ACADEMY

By (1997)

Part 1

Wanted: women 21-30, 5′9″ or 5′10″, 115-130lb, long-term, no-cancel contract, high pay, no experience but must be able to change and to follow orders. Call 555-2345.

Jane read and re-read the ad but all she saw was “high pay”. She needed a job that paid well. She was 27 and had been working at nothing jobs since getting out of high school nine years before. She was not only willing to change, she wanted to desperately. She fit all the other requirements although she wasn’t sure what “follow orders” meant. She called the number and was told to report for day long interviews the following Tuesday.

Jane got up early that morning to make sure she would be ready on time. She made sure her make-up and hair were done just right. Then she dressed in her best interview suit; conservatively cut but still showing off her shape and long legs to their best advantage. She checked herself in the full length mirror and approved of what she saw.

When she arrived at the designated address, she discovered it was the newest and fanciest high rise downtown. Boy! These people are for real. She took the elevator to the thirty-fifth floor and exited directly into lobby of the Android Academy. Sitting at the receptionist desk was a very attractive woman whose face looked very familiar but also very strange. Her face was almost devoid of character, somewhat like a doll’s face with skin that had a shinny look like plastic. Her make up was very severe, with heavy eye-shadow, bright red lipstick, strong rouge on her cheeks and very long fake eye-lashes. Most amazingly she was bald as a billiard cue, she didn’t even have eyebrows. The receptionist was dressed in a very short and very tight dress that emphasized her extreme figure. The dress had a number 43 sown into the collar and she wore skyscraper high heels.

“May-I-help-you?” the receptionist asked in a strange monotone voice.

“Yes, my name is Jane Smith. I have an appointment at nine for an interview.”

“Yes-Miss-Smith-we-are-ex-pect-ing-you-please-go-though-that-door-you-will-find-in-struc-tions-in-there.

Jane followed the receptionist’s directions and walked into the next office. She found a note and a package on the desk there.

“Welcome, Miss Smith” the note read. “You are going to be given a battery of tests today to insure you meet our requirements. To insure the validity of the testing we require you to wear the suit in the box on the desk. The suit performs two functions: One, it protects your identity and insures the testers will be fair and impartial; and Two. It has built-in sensors which tells us your physiological response to the questions. You must remove all of you clothing before putting on the suit.”

“Wow, this is the strangest interview I’ve ever been on.” Jane thought but she kept remembering that “high pay” phrase in the ad. She quickly opened the box to find a body stocking with hood, a silver metal collar, a wide silver metal belt, a pair of five inch high metal ankle boots and another instruction note. The body stocking appeared to be shinny black lycra but was sized for a baby, it was only a foot long.

“This body stocking is made of nortna arcyl, a new fabric developed by the research arm of the Android Academy. Arcyl will stretch 900% of its relaxed size. Although it doesn’t look like it, it will stretch to accommodate your size. Please put it on and put the silver collar around your neck, the suit will close automatically. Then put the belt and boots on. When you are finished place your clothes in the basket and exit through the other door, someone will guide you from there.” The instruction note stated.

Jane pondered it for a moment and thought: “In for a penny, in for a dollar.” She started to undress. When she was finished and had put her clothes in the basket, she sat down and began to draw the body suit over her feet and legs. It was remarkable in how much it stretched. It flowed up her body coating her with shinny black fabric. As it touched her it made her body tingle, as she pulled it over her hips it sent a jolt of pleasure through her pussy. She continued to stretch it over her torso, when it touched her breasts they became sensitive and the nipples extended to their full size as another wave of delight flowed through her. She worked her hands and arms into the attached gloves and then pulled the hood over her head. Although the hood was quite opaque to anyone looking at her, she could easily see through it. She went to close the zipper but realized there wasn’t one. There seemed to be no way to close the opening in the back of the suit. She thought for a second and then put on the three inch wide silver collar. When she pushed the two halves together they closed with a solid click. She knew the collar was locked on. When the collar clicked the open edges of the bodysuit began to close on themselves and seal the suit on. Strangely with that realization she was not frighten but excited by the prospect of being under someone’s control. Then Jane put the wide silver metal belt on. It was very snug around her waist like a corset but she was able to close it. It closed with a solid snap like the collar indicating it too was locked it place. Next she put the towering metal ankle boots on, again with a locking noise but she noticed that they felt perfectly normal even though they were three inches higher than shoes she usually wore.

She turned to look at herself in the large wall mirror in the office and saw a shinny black figure of a tall shapely woman. She ran her hands over her body wondering at the fit of the suit. As she touched herself she became more and more excited. She brushed her fingers over her already hard nipples sending surges of delight through her body. Then she noticed the suit getting tighter as if the air between her and the suit was being sucked out. The suit was adhering itself to her every curve. The waist belt was shrinking pulling her into an extreme hour glass figure. Her breasts were becoming separate cones of sensitive skin. Her pussy lips could easily be seen. She reached down to touch them and almost instantly exploded into an orgasm that seem to go on forever.

On the other side of the one-way mirror, two woman identical to the receptionist but wearing matching silver catsuits watched as Jane writhed in pleasure. “She-ob-vi-ous-ly-pass-es-the-first-test-don’t-you-a-gree-num-ber-12?” asked the woman on the right with the number 8 on her collar.

“Yes-num-ber-8-she-re-spond-ed-com-plete-ly-to-the-suit-s-stim-u-la-tion-she-will-be-a-fine-can-i-date-I-will-go-meet-her-now.”

Number 12 left as Jane regained her composure and exited the office. “You-will-fol-low-me.” Instructed number 12. Jane was startled that number 12 looked exactly like the receptionist except number 12 had on a catsuit of shinny silver that seemed painted on. She lead Jane down a hall to a another nondescript office. There was a desk with a computer screen and keyboard and a chair. She motioned Jane to be seated and entered a few keystrokes on the computer and said: “The-com-pu-ter-will-run-the-next-test-you-will-sit-here-and-an-swer-to-the-best-of-your-a-bil-ity-I-will-re-turn-when-you-are-done.”

Jane was left with computer and began to answer the questions. First, it asked for the usual type of information on any employment application, name, address, education, employment history, etc. Then the questions became more personal and immaterial, but Jane somehow felt she was compelled to answer all the questions. The computer asked about relatives; Jane had none, her parents had died several years back and she didn’t have brothers or sisters. Did she have any close friends that would miss her if she left town; no she really hadn’t found any good friends after moving to this area three years ago.

Numbers 8 and 12 were watching Jane on closed circuit video from another room. “She-does-not-have-any-ties-that-is-good-pro-gram-the-com-put-er-for-the-next-phase.” Directed number 8.

Jane noticed that the questions had changed but still felt that she must answer all the questions completely. Are you a virgin, asked the computer; no. How many men have you been with; eleven. Have you ever had sex with another woman; yes, once. Did you enjoy making love do another woman; yes. Do you consider yourself dominate or submissive; she had never thought about it but she did like when someone else was in charge. Had she ever experienced bondage; one time a boyfriend tied her the bed spread-eagled and slowly made love to her. She felt it was the most intense sex she ever had.

At the memory of that night, Jane felt a rush of delight. Her left hand dropped to lap and began to stroke her enlarged clitoris. She began to type the answers one-handed as she fed the fires of her passion with the other hand.

The computers questions got kinkier as they processed. It asked dozens of questions about fetishes, bondage, D/s, bi-sexually, etc.. The deeper the program went the hornier Jane became as she fantasized about some of the questions she was being asked.

The special arcyl suit she was wearing was picking up information about how her body was reacting to the questions. The computer could tell if she liked or disliked the sexual activities it questioned her about. From this data the computer estimated her probability of acceptance of the job offer and what type of assignment she would best suited for. Comparing this information with the histories of other Darbie girls, the computer made its recommendation rated on a scale of one to ten. Jane scored an exceptional 9.7, even number 8 had only scored a 9.4 and nobody had ever bested 9.6 before.

“I-will-at-tend-to-her-in-ter-view-per-son-nal-ly-she-is-a-must-re-cruit”

“Yes-num-ber-8-I-will-bring-her-to-your-of-fice.”

Number 12 went to the office where Jane is in, just as she finished the last of the computer’s questions. “you-have-com-plet-ed-your-test-ing-please-fol-low-me-num-ber-8-wish-es-to-talk-with-you.”

“Yes, mistress.” Jane answered instinctively but very much wondering where that instinct came from. Number 12 lead her to Number 8’s office. Once there Jane saw what you would suspect an avarte guard therapist might look like. It was a plain white room with a simple and cleared white desk, a white chair, and a long white couch. Jane was showed to the couch and asked to lie down and await number 8. She lay on the couch as was surprised to find a ceiling mirror above the couch. She looked into it and saw her black shinny body offset by the stark white office. She was turned on by the image and began to caress herself, the sight of herself watching herself in mirror fondling herself caused her to climax uncontrollably.

“Hello Jane I am number 8 I am pleased to announce that you have passed all your pre-employment test so we would like to offer you a position for the next two and a half years your pay for that period will be two hundred and fifty thousand dollars tax free all you expenses will be paid”

“Where do I sign!” interrupted Jane.

“Wait I did not tell you what the job requires”

“I don’t care; I’ll do almost anything for a quarter million after taxes.”

“You will be surgically altered to like a Darbie doll just like I look”

“Oh, I’d like that. You and the others here look really sexy.”

“You will be programmed to an obedient Darbie doll your personality will remain but an new persona an android persona will be in control of your body for the next two and a half years you will be an observer in your own body able to feel but unable to affect your life”

“Will I be as turned-on as I have been today?” asked Jane.

“Yes you will be constantly stimulated but you will only be able to come if your master or mistress allows it”

“I don’t understand, who will be my master?”

“For The first six months of your employment you will altered to look like a Darbie doll and programmed with your submissive android personality then you will be leased for two years to someone who will be your absolute master or mistress your temporary owners will be able to do anything except cause you permanent physical harm and you will obey them because that is your programming”

“That sounds marvelous, I’ve always fantasized about being a sex slave. Can I start now.”

“No regulations require that you have to wait one week after the interview and job offer before your may sign the agreement”

“Can I take home this marvelous suit I’m wearing. I love how it feels. It makes me feel so turned-on.” Jane says as she strokes her arcyl covered body.

“That is a most unusual request but you may in this case” number 8 handed Jane a small electronic device and said: “Press this button and the collar, belt, and shoes will unlock so you may remove them you will find your street clothes in the office across the hall during the next week read this agreement and close out any personal business because once you sign the contract next week you will not be able to contact anyone for two and half years”

“Thank you, mistress. I’ll be back next week for sure.” Jane said as she got up and left number 8’s office and return to the first room when her clothes were. She dressed in her street clothes and left.

Later that day number 43 was talking to number 8 when she said: “Jane Smith was different.”

“What do you mean” Asked number 8.

“When she left you let wear the arcyl body suit but she did not remove it before putting on her business suit she looked most unusual”

“I am not surprised she scored 9.7 on her entrance tests and THAT is most unusual” Replied number 8.

When Jane left the office everyone stared at her. She was wearing a shinny black body suit that even covered her head and a conservative business suit on over it. She was quite a sight. But she didn’t even notice the effect she was having on others, she was lost in her thoughts of how good she was going to look as a Darbie doll and how much she was going to enjoy being a sex slave and how much money she was going to make. When Jane got home the first thing she did was call her boss and quit her nothing job that she hated anyway. With that out of the way, she began to plan the end of her normal life and the start of her life as an Darbie doll.

At first when she looked around her apartment, she thought she needed to keep almost everything. But when she remembered that with two hundred and fifty thousand dollars, everything she had was junk that she would replace when her contract was complete. She called Goodwill and arranged for them to pickup everything next week. She told the apartment managers that she was moving out in one week with no forwarding address.

She decided to celebrate her new job by going out that night. She called Dan, a guy she had dated several times. He was kind of sexy but somewhat reserved. Yes, he’d be glad to go out tonight; he’d be there at seven. She looked at herself in the mirror and was again enthralled with the vision of herself in the arcyl catsuit. She began to caress her breasts as her nipples hardened and expanded against the stretchy, silky body suit. Soon one hand drifted to her arcyl covered pussy and stroked the fires of her passion even higher. Her breath became ragged as the stimulation took hold driving her to an intense orgasm.

When she returned from the orgasmic daze, she realized that as much as she wanted to she couldn’t very well wear the arcyl body suit out to dinner with Dan. But wait, she had a good substitute, didn’t she. Quickly she rummaged through the bottom drawer of her dresser and found what she was looking for. She took the key that number 8 had given her and held it next to the silver collar until she heard a click and the collar popped open. She stripped off the body suit and marveled again at how small it was when it wasn’t stretched on her body.

She went in to shower and while getting ready she had the idea to shave her body completely just like a Darbie doll, just like the Darbie androids she met today. Wow, she thought Dan’s going to freak when he sees me. She first cut her hair as short as she could with scissors and then ran an electric trimmer over her head until the was only stumble left. She stepped into the shower and lathered up her head and shaved it smooth. Next she lathered and shaved her pussy until it was as bare as a baby’s. After shaving the rest she spread Nair over her entire body to insure she was completely hair free. She showered, rinsed off, and toweled herself dry, enjoying the felling of the soft towel against her hairless body. When she wiped the mist off the bathroom mirror she got her first look at her new hairless look.

She loved it. She ran her hands over her head marveling at how smooth and soft it felt. Her hands continued over her torso caressing her sensitive breasts and on to her freshly shaven pussy. There she stroked her clitoris until she came. She realized then that is wasn’t just the arcyl suit that was turning her on so much today; it was the whole idea about becoming a Darbie android and somebody’s sex toy.

She started to apply her make-up. She wanted to achieve the same look the Darbie androids had. She put the make-up on just like she had seen earlier that day at the Android Academy. She looked under the sink and found the extreme false eye lashes she had worn for a costume party. They were prefect for the look she wanted. She drew on new eyebrows with a high arch to replace the ones she had shaved off. She spread heavy blue eye shadow to accentuate the extra long eye lashes. The lips were painted bright red matching the spot of blush on her cheekbones. Finally she was done; she looked like the perfect doll from the neck up.

Jane returned to the bedroom to put on what she had found earlier in her bottom drawer. It was a shiny black lycra catsuit she had bought for a party but never had the guts to wear. It covered her completely except her hands and her head. After wearing the arcyl body suit all day, this catsuit was pretty tame, but she at least she could wear this catsuit out in public. She just then realized that she had worn the arcyl body suit home from the interview. She must surprised a lot of people seeing her dressed the way she was. At the time she was so excited about her new job, she didn’t even notice.

How should she accessorize the catsuit. Of course she would wear the collar, belt, and boots she got today. She would leave the key at home; it will be exciting to know that she is locked into her catsuit. She added a black leather mini skirt and a pair of wide silver bracelets. She was ready but was Dan ready to see her like this?

She looked at herself in the mirror and was amazed at the transformation. She normally had been meek and mild and never dressed flashy, but here she was in a slinky black catsuit with mini skirt and spike heeled boots and the silver belt was drawing her waist down to only twenty two inches. Her head was shaven and her face made up like a doll’s. In one short day she had changed completely and she was pound of it. She couldn’t wait until she could turn herself over to the Android Academy to be further transformed in a living Darbie doll.

Promptly at seven Dan showed up, when Jane opened the door and he saw her for the first time, his jaw dropped to the floor and he just stood there mesmerized. After a few moments of silence she said: “Please come in, Dan.”

At the sound of his name, he regained control and stumbled into her apartment.

“How do like my new look?” Jane asked.

“Uh, Wow, I mean you look great!” he stuttered.

“Please sit down. Would you like a drink?”

“Yes, please. Scotch, if you’ve got it.”

Jane went to the kitchen alcove and poured Dan a stiff shot of Scotch and a glass of white wine for herself. When she returned she sat on the couch next to Dan and handed him his drink.

“I’m glad you were free tonight, Dan. I really wanted to be with you.” She said as she stroked his thigh. “I was offered a great job today and want to celebrate. Are you ready to party?”

“Yeh, I guess so.” Dan replied. “Whatever you want.”

“How do really you like my new look?” Jane asked. “I hope it is not too much. I could wear a wig if it bothers you.”

“No, No, don’t change a thing. You look dynamite! It just so different from how you were last time. But I love it. I can’t wait to be seen with someone who looks as sexy as you do now. All my friends would be jealous if they saw us.”

“Well, we will just have to go where they can see us. I like showing off my new look.” She said as she moved her hand higher and caressed his hardening manhood. “That is if you want to?”

“Oh I want to, but if you keep that up, all I want to do is drag you off to bed.” Dan said as his breath became ragged.

Abruptly she stopped fondling him and said: “Don’t worry there will be enough of that later. Now its time to party. Finish you drink and let’s go.”

At her insistence, they first went to his favorite bar where they knew several of his friends would be. When they walked in and people saw Jane there was a stunned silence as everyone stared at the astounding image she projected. As he passed his buddies Dan said “Hi” to each one by name. That seemed to break them out of their stupor as they each mumbled some greeting in response. Dan lead Jane past everyone to a table in back and conversations eventually resumed. But most of the talking was now about the incredible creature Dan had brought in. The waitress came to the table and said:

“Hi, Dan, Whatca ya havin?”

“Hi, Dede, let me introduce Jane.” Replied Dan

“That’s Jane Darbie. It’s a pleasure to meet you, Dede.” Jane said.

“Likewise, I’m sure. Darbie? Like the doll? Would you like a drink?” Answered Dede.

“Yea, That’s me Jane the doll. I’d like a glass of Chablis, please.”

“I’ll have a double Scotch with a water back.” Said Dan. When he left he asked Jane. “Did you change your last name or what?”

“No, not really, but I thought it fit my new image better. And it’s going to start all sorts of rumors amongst your friends.” Jane giggled.

“It will at that. It certainly will.” Answered Dan.

And it did; as soon as Dede got back to the bar the stories spread. Within minutes everyone knew her name was Jane Darbie or Jane Doll or something like that. Where had Dan found her? Was she a pro? Can you believe how sexy her shaved head looks? I wish I was in Dan’s spot right now!

After another round and some chit chat while Jane stroked Dan’s hard-on under the table and they left for dinner; leaving behind a stunned group with enough fanciful stories to keep them busy for weeks. Again Jane insisted that they go somewhere that Dan was well known, where some of his friends might see her. By now she was getting more and more turned on by exhibiting herself. She loved her new image and wanted everyone to see it. Dan would have been embarrassed if it weren’t for her continued caressing of his raging hard-on and her promise of more to come later. (All puns intended.)

Next they went to a nightclub, because Jane wanted to go dancing. In the car on the way over Jane said: “I don’t really need this skirt for dancing; the catsuit will do just fine by itself.” As she proceed to slip the skirt off in the car. “Do I look good enough for dancing?”

“Jane, you look good enough to eat!” answered Dan

“I told you that will come later! First, we’re going dancing.”

Even at the nightclub her outfit was extreme. Everyone wondered where she came from and who was the lucky dude she was dancing with. Several guys came over and asked her to dance but she told them she was here with Dan and only Dan. Every time Dan hear that his cock became harder if that’s possible. He was in seventh heaven with such a beautiful lady on his arm. Jane danced with a joy and abandon that she had never experienced before but always with her focus was on Dan. During the slow dances she rubbed her lycra covered body against his until they both almost came on the dance floor.

After a particularly sensuous slow dance, she turned to him and said: “Please take me home, I need you, NOW!”

They rushed to the car and sped back to her apartment. When they arrived they embraced and kissed fiercely caressing each others’ bodies as if there was no tomorrow.

“Wait! I need to change into something special. It will only take a minute. Fix yourself a drink, I’ll be right back.” Jane interrupted their passionate embrace.

She exited to the bedroom. All evening she had fantasized about going to bed with Dan but also all evening she had this compulsion to put the Arcyl bodysuit back on before making love. She just had to dressed completely in arcyl and locked in the suit with the special silver collar. She had to!

Quickly she used the key and unlocked the collar, belt, and boots and stripped off the regular lycra catsuit and slipped on the ultra stretchy arcyl bodysuit that she had worn all day. Even though she had worn it all day it smelled like it was just cleaned. Once it was on she closed the special collar around her neck with a solid click. The bodysuit sealed itself and immediately began to shrink and mold itself to her body. She added the belt and collar to complete the android body suit. The fitting of the bodysuit increased her horniness, now she knew she was ready for Dan.

Meanwhile, at the suburban enclave of the Android Academy, the android on duty noticed a flashing light on her console. Per procedures she immediately called number 8 on the intercom.

End of Part 1