The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ANDROID ACADEMY

By (1997)

Part 2

“Number 8 please come in this is the duty station” Number 256 announced.

Number 8 was coming but it may a few moments before she comes in. As usual she was spending the evening with one of the trainees, showing her how best to serve her mistress. Two level 6 assistants placed the trainee in an Arcyl arm binder which forced her arms behind her until her elbows touched and an Arcyl leg binder which held her legs tightly together. The leg binder also served to hold on the double dildo pants that excited her genitals to a fever pitch. To further inhibit movement she was placed in a double layer mummy bag transforming her into an impotent column.

After number 8’s assistants finished binding the trainee they were told to stand by the door. Once in position number 8 took their control units and set them to immobilize and also set their stimulation circuits on high but left off their climax control. The level 6’s will have to stand still while receiving intense sexual stimulation with no hope of coming.

Number 8 approached the bond trainee who from all outward appearance was her double as were the two level 6 assistants. “Are you ready for your test are you properly stimulated” she asked.

“Yes Mistress I am very turned on and want to come greatly but I await your command” The trainee responded per her lessons.

“I am going to sit somewhere is this room and you must find me, come to me and lick my pussy until I come do you understand” asked number 8.

“Yes Mistress but how may I do that while I am bound this way”

“That is part of the test and to add special interest I have two more items for you” Number 8 said as she placed a double layer arcyl hood with built in ear plugs and eye pads on the trainees head. She added a silver collar locking the trainee in all her bindings.

Number 8 turned to the level 6’s and said: “If she finds her way to me and makes me climax before this hour glass runs out I will turn your orgasm circuits on” The trainee now had a silent cheering section.

Number 8 crossed the room to a chest of drawers, opening one and pulling out a body suit like Jane was putting on at the same time across town. As a very early model Darbie android number eight did not have the built in stimulation circuits that the newer models have. But she too enjoyed the feelings those special designs gave. She removed the silver catsuit she had been wearing and slipped on the body suit. She marveled at the silky smooth fabric as it molded itself to her body. This new nortna arcyl is the best thing to come from their labs in a while. It felt fantastic plus all the special circuitry they built in really enhanced the pleasure of wearing it. She wasn’t surprised when Jane had requested to take it home earlier today. Number 8 put on a silver collar relishing in the click of the lock as it closed and the feeling of the body suit as it’s automatic closure engaged tightening the suit and making it conform to her shape like a coat of paint. Next came the six inch high matching silver metal ankle boots and the wide silver belt, like the silver collar they locked on with a satisfying click. She reached into the drawer and got the control unit for her suit. She was lucky, as a high ranking Darbie android she could use the control units. Most androids would receive a debilitating shock if they even touched one by accident. Number 8 adjusted the control unit such that she was receiving a moderate stimulation from the suit, just enough to keep her interested.

The trainee meanwhile had finally figured that she could not fulfill her directive standing up bond as she was. She let herself fall to the floor and began to squirm forward hoping that was the direction that her mistress was in.

Number 8 and the level 6’s watched as the trainee wiggled her way across the floor, unfortunately not in the direction that number 8 was. After about fifteen minutes she finally reached the opposite wall only to miss the Mistress by a good ten feet. She seemingly wavered back and forth or a while and finally choose to go left searching for her goal. Luckily for the level 6’s, she chose correctly, now the only question was could she locate the Mistress and bring to orgasm within the proscribed time limit.

The trainee continued to squirm along the floor towards her assigned destination with maddening slowness blinded and deafen by the special arcyl hood. Number 8 reached over and adjusted up the stimulation circuit on her body suit as she saw the trainee approach. The higher level of stimulus caused her to caress her large breasts and very erect nipples. The sensuousness of the arcyl covered hands fondling her arcyl covered breasts augmented her enhanced level of arousal. The trainee moved closer and number 8 raised the incitement level of her suit controls again. Her hand dropped to her crotch and began to caress her swollen and waiting clitoris.

The trainee inched closer brushing against the Mistress’s metal boots. She licked the boots, recognizing them with her only available sensory device, her tongue. She wiggled until she could lick higher and definitely identify the Mistress’s leg, surprised to find it clad in the arcyl body suit. She squirmed up so she was kneeing and facing the Mistress.

Number 8 stopped fondling her pussy as the trainee knelt between her legs trying to find her bearings. The trainee leaned to the left and kissed the Mistress’s thigh and then to right and felt the other thigh. She progressed up the that thigh towards where she rightly assumed the crotch to be. Now she was close enough that not only her taste was directing her efforts her sense of smell confirmed that she was on target. At first she just rubbed her arcyl covered face gently against her mistress’s crotch orienting herself. Then her tongue snaked out and began to lap at the waiting labia through their silky covering.

Number 8 rolled her hips forward to present a more accessible target for the trainee. The anticipation of the evening events the action of the skinsuit circuits were making her anxious for sexual relief. The trainees oral manipulations were heightening that anxiety. She grabbed the trainees head and held so her tongue was centered on her engorged clitoris.

The trainee felt her Mistress’s hands on her head and let her direct the action. She lapped her tongue over the presented target with a relish of delight. She knew exactly what to do to that little pleasure knob stretching through it’s tissue thin arcyl skin. Soon she could feel the ecstasy surging through the Mistress’s body as her thighs clamped around her head. The Mistress let out a long low moan of pleasure just then the intercom buzzed.

“This is number 8 what is your report” The Mistress asked the intercom.

“Jane Smith has just reactivated her body suit and we are picking up some unusual reading from the suit telemetry” answered duty android.

“What sort of readings” She asked.

“The highest sexual arousal levels we have ever seen in a human” Was the response.

“I be right there” announced number 8. Number 8 went to the duty station after engaging the climax circuits for the level 6 assistants as promised and for the trainee because she passed her test.

Meanwhile Jane decided to make a special entrance for Dan. She got down on her hands and knees, opened the bedroom door and slinked into the living room like a sexy large black cat stalking it’s prey. She slithered between Dan’s legs rubbing her arcyl covered head against his thighs like a cat marking it’s owner.

Dan was stunned by sensuous creature approaching him. Jane has surprised him again. When she said she was going to change he never dreamt this was what she meant. At first he thought she had just added the hood and gloves to her previous skin tight catsuit, but he soon realized that she had changed completely into a one-piece body suit that seemed to be painted on. The suit had no visible seams and showed every last part of her fully even the many folds of her ears were clearly apparent.

Jane nuzzled Dan’s crotch and as she began caressing his thigh with her hands. They slowly arrived and his belt and she unbuckled it as she stared into his face and said: “Do you like my new suit? It makes me feel so sexy.” As she unzipped his pants and pulled them down.

“I love it. I love the way it molds to your body, it makes you look so good. Good enough to eat.” Dan replied.

“Don’t worry, you’ll get a chance to do that later. But first there is something I must eat right now.” she said as she pulled his shorts off revealing his raging hard-on. She stroked it gently with her arcyl clad hands causing it to twitch and jump.

Dan was on a knife’s edge. He had been hard since Jane had first sat with him over drinks at his favorite bar. All evening she had fondled him making sure he didn’t lose that hard-on. Right now as she stroked him with those silky hands he felt he would stay hard forever. When she first touched his bare cock with her gloved hands he felt a jolt, like a small electrical shock but a very pleasurable shock flow through his crotch. She was starting to lower her mouth to him, but how can she blow him with that hood on. As her lips touch the tip of cock another tingle rushed through him. She opened her mouth and took him in and the fabric just gave surrounding his cock in a silky hollow lining her mouth. She continued to stroke the shaft as she sucked on the head of his seven inch cock. Slowly she moved one of her hands to his enlarged balls and began to deep throat him, taking all of him into her arcyl lined mouth. The other hand dropped to her overheated pussy. Soon she was stroking her own fires as she fed fuel to Dan’s inferno. The feeling of her velvety mouth taking all of him in brought Dan to a boil quickly. She sensed his impeding orgasm and started sucking his cock in and out of her mouth as fast as she could while she caressed her clit with an increasing tempo. Dan came with a bellow and a shot glass full of semen. Jane came explosively as she sucked every last drop out of him until he pushed her head away as he entered that most tender post ejaculation stage.

Jane realized she couldn’t swallow through the arcyl hood so she grabbed a near by glass and spat out his come. The hood then returned to it’s normal shape covering her mouth like there was never had a seven inch cock in it.

“Dan, can I ask a special favor?” asked Jane.

“Yea, anything.” Dan answered in an orgasmic haze.

By now number 8 had crossed the compound and reached the monitoring station, she entered and approached the duty android and asked: “Is there anything new to report”

“Yes Mistress Ms Smith has apparently given some male oral gratification while manipulating herself to orgasm also it shows that she has shaven her head and genitals the transducers are making better contact than possible with normal human hair” reported the duty android.

“Are the suit’s sexual stimulators still working” asked number 8.

“Yes at level 2 as they were earlier today”

“Increase them to level 4” She commanded. “And turn on the audio transmitters”

Through the speakers came Jane’s voice saying: “Will you please tie me to my bed. I want to be at your mercy. Please!”

“Yea, I’ll like that. I’ve always wanted to have my own slave girl. In fact turn around right now and put your arms behind you.” Dan pulled the belt out of his discarded pants and wrapped it around her elbows forcing them together. He tightened the belt until her elbows and hands touched and then fastened it. Now she was helpless, bound and under his control. He reached around her, pulling her to him, and caressing her large breasts through their filmy covering of arcyl. Soon her nipples have swollen to the size of large cherries that he tweaked until she was moaning with delight. “Now you just wait here for a few minutes while I put on something special myself.”

‘What could he possibly be planning to wear?’ Jane thought as Dan disappeared into her bedroom. The anticipation enhanced her already heightened sense of sexual tension. She stood there marveling at how good it felt to be bound and waiting for someone to ravage her. She heard Dan rummaging through her dresser looking for something. Instead of feeling like he was invading her privacy, she felt more like an exhibitionist showing off all her most private processions. After the evenings outing she was really beginning to like exhibiting herself. It was a major turn on.

“Mistress her SA [sexual arousal] levels are off the human scale since he tied her she is reaching levels only androids have achieved in the past.” Announced the duty android.

“Excellent, raise her stimulators another two points” responded number 8.

Dan returned to the living room looking very special indeed. He had put on the shinny black lycra catsuit Jane had worn that night. The suit was so tight and he was so hard that you tell that he had been circumcised. In the dresser he had found a pair of stretch black gloves and to top it off a black nylon which he stretched over his head. Now he matched her, they were both completely covered in stretchy, shinny, skin tight fabric.

Jane loved the way Dan looked. Now he appeared as the perfect stranger in black who is going to tie her down and force her to experience repeated and long and glorious sex. Just as she realized this the duty android adjusted the body suit stimulation circuits higher adding to her raging lust.

“I hope you don’t mind me borrowing your things?” asked Dan as he turned around so she could see all of him. He had dressed to please her but now was beginning to understand why she liked such tight clothing...it feels great. It feels like you are getting a massage all over. Your skin is alive with sensation feeling tingly all over. The slick silky fabric feels like a thousand hands stroking you everywhere. He had always liked the way lycra looked on woman but now he understood what was so great about it. He was definitely going to wear it again.

“No, you look fantastic. Just like the cruel master I dreamt of.” Responded Jane.

“Well then slave, come here.” When she got to him he grabbed her to him rubbing their shinny slick bodies against each other as he ran his hands over her back and tush. They kissed through the two hoods, their fabric covered tongues intertwining deeply. They each had a thigh between the other legs rubbing against their super heated genitals. Before they came from the simple friction of their movements against each other, Dan broke off and led his new slave into the bedroom. There he sat on the bed and motioned her to stand in front of him. He reached under the bed and pulled out the plug-in vibrator he had found earlier when he was changing.

‘What is he planning?’ she thought. ‘What is he going to do with that vibrator?’

He answered her unspoken questions by saying to her: “Spread your legs slave.” He held up the vibrator, turning it on low, and ran it along her thigh, over her belly, to the other thigh. She slivered from the surge of pleasure that flowed through her as he touched her with the humming vibrator. Slowly, ever so slowly, he brought the vibrator up to where it made contact with her swollen clitoris sending a surge of delight through her body. Quickly she built to a smashing orgasm, but he did not remove the vibrator when she came. Instead he held it firm against her clit and switched it to high driving her to a second and third climax almost immediately. The stimulation from the arcyl body suit and it’s special circuits, the joy of being bound and under someone’s control, and the vibrator buzzing away soon drives Jane to a level of continuous orgasm. She stood there as wave after wave of pleasure flowed through her body. He held her is this position of constant pleasure for what seems to be days, finally she could no longer stand it and she slumped to her knees and lowered her head into his lap.

Dan reached around her and untied her elbows and hands from the binding belt gently rubbing her back and arms as she quietly wept from joy. When she recovered enough she reached up and hugged him tightly to her, kissing him passionately through the two hoods.

“Thank you, Master. That was wonderful. You are wonderful.”

“You are welcome, slave. I believe there was something about tying you to the bed. I need someone to ravage, do I have any volunteers?”

“Oh, yes, Master. Would you please ravage me.”

“OK, I guess you’ll do. Lie here on the bed spread eagle. What am I going to use to bind you?”

“In the second drawer of the dresser are lots of nylons. Use them, Master, and tie me very tight, please.”

“For a slave, you sure are demanding, but don’t worry I plan to tie you VERY tight.” Dan said as she bound first her right foot to the brass bed corner post. Next he pulled her left foot to the other side of the wide bed and stretched her legs apart as he tied that foot. Then he tied a nylon to her left arm and pulled it until it wouldn’t stretch any further and then tied to the headboard. All the while her right hand has been caressing her hardened clit as she contemplates her fate while being inescapably tied to her own bed. He pulls her right hand away and ties a nylon to it and them runs the nylon around the corner post on the headboard. Then he starts pulling and pulling until she can extend no more so he ties off using one of his old boy scout knots, sure to never come loose.

“Now you are properly tied.” Announces Dan as Jane struggles against her bonds but with no gain, she is here until he decides to release her. That realization pours gasoline on the fire of her lust. All the questions dealing with bondage at today’s interview had triggered deeply hidden fantasies that are surfacing now driving her deeper and deeper into the role as sex slave.

“Increase her body suit’s stimulation level two more points I want her to associate being bound with great pleasure it will make her much easier to train as proper android” commanded number 8.

“Mistress, that is a high level even for an android can she take it as a mere human” asked the duty android.

“She scored 9.7 on her entrance tests today” responded number 8 “Do you think she can handle the higher levels”

“Yes, Mistress with that score she can handle anything”

Jane felt a fresh surge of pleasure pass over her as the stimulators were turned up. It only added to her feeling of pure lust as she waited to see what her new master, Dan, was going to do to her. What he did was stand by the bed and survey the lovely body bound in front of him, his to do with as he desired. He bent over her and caressed her head with both hands and kissed her. He sat and began to remove the black stocking mask.

“Oh, Master, please leave on the hood. You so evil dressed all in black.” She pleaded.

“I want to have my tongue free and this tight nylon restricts it too much. Besides I’m going to have to take off the catsuit, even though I love how it feels, to fuck you and I do plan on fucking you, slave.” He retorted.

“Please Master, there are some scissors in the bathroom. Just cut a hole in the hood for your tongue and another one in the catsuit for your cock. That way you can stay dressed as the Evil Master and still fuck me, which I hope you do soon.”

“I like the way you think, slave.” answered Dan as he went to the bathroom to retrieve the scissors. First he cut a small hole over his mouth and wiggled out his long pink tongue. “That’s better” he said after French kissing her again. The arcyl hood stretched so easily that it did not interfere with their kiss like the nylon did. He felt a jolt of delight when he was kissing her like she had given his cock a few strokes, but that’s impossible considering the way she tied. Then he carefully cut a hole in the crotch of the catsuit and pulled out his rigid cock and swollen balls.

“Oh Master, you’re not going to fuck me with that huge cock.”

“Yes, slave but not until you suck on it for a while.” Dan commanded as he knelt straddling her chest and positioning his cock in front of her face. Jane stretched her neck up to get to his cock sooner. Dan felt a surge of pleasure as she engulfed his cock in her arcyl lined mouth. The stimulation circuit of the arcyl body suit not only turns on Jane they also give Dan a jolt of sexual energy whenever his bare skin comes in contact with the arcyl suit. And right now his primary sexual organ is in full contact with special fabric with the stimulators set on high. His cock is rock hard and feels to him like it is ready to burst. He holds her head up as he fucks her face with his manhood. He pulled back when he started to sense an impending orgasm; he wanted to save that for later.

He slid down her arcyl covered body with his lycra clad body; the friction adding to the heat they were both feeling. Slowly he stretched out on top of her matching her position and their bodies are in complete contact as he kissed her deeply. His hard on was rubbing against her slit searching of it’s own accord for it’s natural haven. Jane could feel his tool slowly stroke her lips and clit adding to the raging fire she was all ready experiencing. He caressed her body with his by squirming all over her. His tongue left her mouth and began a journey south across her lovely neck and down to her heaving breasts. His tongue never broke contact with the arcyl suit, deep inside he suspected the suit’s powers.

Upon arriving at her twin towers he concentrated his efforts on the cherry sized nipples poking through the tissue thin fabric. First he sucked them tenderly pulling the harden nipples one at a time between his teeth biting them gingerly while running his tongue over their tips. She moaned in delight enjoying the loving attention to her hyper sensitive mammaries. He then licked them like you would an ice cream cone although there was nothing icy about them. All the while he was softly caressing her breasts with his gloved hands adding to her delight. His manipulations and licking are almost enough to bring her to orgasm, almost but not enough; she is craving relief because she is so turned on.

Having properly paid respect to her lovely breasts, he continued down her firm stomach, stopping shortly to lick her navel. Down he went to her sexual center but a first he avoided the center and teased her by stroking her thighs and lower belly.

“Please Master, eat me. I need it so badly.” Jane pleaded.

With that he pulls away from her and move up to face her. “Did you say something, slave?”

“Yes Master, I asked you to please eat me. I want to come so badly. I am so turned on.”

“Do you really think I care what my slave wants. You are here to please me not the other way around. Just so you can’t interrupt me again, I’ll have to gag you.” With that he went to the dresser and got a pair of pantyhose, wadded them up and stuffed them into mouth tying it in with another pair. “That should keep you quiet for a while. Now that you’ve stopped me, I think I’ll take a break and get a drink.”

Jane moaned through the gag: “Oh PLEASE Master, you are so cruel. I want you so much. Please come back, I promise to be good.” But all that came out was “Mmmmmmmmmmmm.” And besides he had already left the room.

Jane had closed her eyes and drifted off fantasizing about her new career as a Darbie doll. She envision herself like tonight; always dressed in sexy revealing clothes; always turned on; and usually in some kind of bondage. She wondered if Dan would want to become a “Ben” doll and be trained as an android like her. She’d ask him later.

After Dan enjoyed a leisurely drink, he quietly returned to the bedroom and his bound slave. She did not notice him returning so he carefully leaned over the bed and lightly licked her nipple. A jolt of extreme pleasure surged through her causing her whole body to shudder.

‘Thank you Master for returning.’ She thought. ‘I need you so badly.’

He crawled on to the bed and between her legs returning to his teasing. Again he caressed her thighs and lower belly with is tongue and hands. Soon she was moaning and straining to move her pussy under his caresses. Finally he began to lap at the edges of swollen labia, then he lightly licked up her slit several times. Not enough to push her nether lips apart but just enough for her to know he’s there. Using on hand he gently spread the labia apart exposing the super sensitive clitoris. He could see that it was engorged in blood and sticking up out of it’s hood almost an inch. The gossamer arcyl covering has adhered to every surface like a coat of shinny black paint; smooth, slick and silky to the touch of his tongue. Softly he blows on it watching it twitch in delight as she lets out another moan. With the tip of his tongue he delicately flicks the tip of her clit, she shudders in anticipation straining to push her hips closer to him. Then he sucks the enlarged clit between his lips as he hears her suck in her breath in delight. The direct contact quickly drove her over the edge into a series of explosive orgasms. He continued massaging her clitoris with his tongue and lips pushing her to the limits of ecstasy.

When he thinks she’s at the peak he quickly moved up and slid his rock hard cock into her waiting pussy. With his bare penis buried in her arcyl lined pussy he received a major jolt of pleasure from the body suit stimulators. He loves the silky slick sensation he felt while inside her and she in turn loves the sensation of his arcyl covered cock surging in her. The suit’s stimulators are also during their work on the hyper sensitive lining of her vagina adding her continuing climaxes. Soon she is experiencing constant ecstasy and he is reaching his limit. Finally with a roar he comes spurting his seed into her waiting pussy. She arches her back to meet his final spurt and then they both collapsed, completely spent of all energy.

“Turn down the stimulators to level 2” commanded number 8 “Otherwise she’ll want to go on all night and I doubt he could keep up”

Several minutes later he slowly disengaged himself from her bound body and reached up and removed her gag.

“Thank you, Master.” She whispered.

“Thank you, slave.” he responded. “Would you like to be untied now or do you want more.”

“No, no, that’s enough for one night.”

Quickly he released her from the bed and removed his hood. She went to the dresser and got a pair of black lycra thong panties and gave them to him.

“These will work like a jock strap and hold your family jewels. You were a fantastic evil master tonight. I could not have asked for more.”

“Thanks, you weren’t a bad slave either, but where did this new kinkiness come from. You were never like this before. You always seemed very reserved other times when we’ve been out.”

“That’s exactly what I want to tell you about.” She began and then told him the story of the interview and her reaction to it. She told how excited she was about her new career and how much she wanted to be transformed into a Darbie doll and be someone’s sex slave. When she was all done she asked the question that had been intriguing her. “They also have male Darbie dolls they’re called Ben dolls, would you like to be an android with me?”

End of Part 2