The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

ANDROID ACADEMY

By (1997)

Part 3

“I don’t know. You make it sound so exciting, but I’m not sure.”

“I know what will convince you. Take off the catsuit. I going to let you wear this suit for a while.”

They exchange catsuits, she has the lycra one on with the special high heeled boots and he has the nortna arcyl one with the silver collar and belt. The collar and belt magically expanded to fit his larger neck and waist. When the collar locked on and the suit shrank until it fit a coat of paint. It even conformed to his cock which was rapidly expanding to full measure.

“This suit feels absolutely marvelous and it makes me feel so turned on.” Dan exclaimed. “Thanks for letting me try it.”

“Well I can see I going to have to do something about that hard on.” Jane said as she knelt and swallowed his cock. He was so turned on watching her give him head while he’s covered in the most fantastic fabric ever. With her expert manipulations it was not long before he came with a growl.

“Now are you convinced?” she asked.

“Where do I sign?” he responded.

“First thing in the morning we’ll call the Academy and set up an appointment for your interview.”

They undressed and went to bed. They fell asleep immediately exhausted from all the dancing and all the sex. First thing in the morning Dan called in sick for work and Jane called the Academy and asks for number 8.

“Hello this is number 8 how may I help you”

“Mistress, this is Jane Smith. I have a friend, a male friend, who like to become a Ben doll. Are you interviewing today?”

“Yes in fact we just had a cancellation can he be here in two hours” asked number 8.

“Oh, yes Mistress, he will be there. He is most anxious to start. And thank you very much for letting take the arcyl suit home, I have enjoyed it greatly. Wearing it is most stimulating.” Answered Jane.

“Yes Jane I know what you mean I wear one frequently the body suits are most invigorating and I will personally interview your young man I sure he will be acceptable”

“Thank you, Mistress. I will see in six days to start my training.”

Promptly in two hours Dan showed up for his interview. He had decided that a business suit was not needed so he wore the nylon/lycra catsuit of Jane’s and some very tight black stretch jeans and some jazz boots he bought on the way to the interview. A lot of people stared at him dressed that way, but he didn’t care it loved the way it felt. Besides he worked out and had a very developed musculature and the tight lycra looked good on him according to Jane. He also thought it would make a good impression on number 8.

When he arrived number 43 greeted him and sent him to the changing room just as Jane had described. Waiting for him was a nortna arcyl body suit, a silver collar, a silver belt, and interestingly a pair of 3″ high silver metal ankle boots When he changed and put on the boots he was surprised at easy they were to walk in. Like Jane when he saw himself in the skin tight suit he quickly masturbated before the mirror as numbers 8 and 12 watched. He went through the computer testing and had his interview with number 8 where she made the same offer to him as Jane’s because he had scored a remarkable 9.3, which was 2.5 higher than any male had achieved. When he asked he too was given permission to take the arcyl suit home and like Jane left it on under his street clothes without even noticing because he was so excited about the future as a Ben doll.

He went straight to Jane’s apartment where she greeted him in her arcyl body suit. She knew without asking, seeing him in his own arcyl body suit, that he had been accepted by the Android Academy. They embraced and kissed deeply, their arcyl covered tongues intertwining easily. While still lip locked they removed Dan’s street clothes so they were arcyl to arcyl, body suit to body suit. Without breaking contact they retired to bedroom where they may love for hours fantasizing about being Darbie and Ben dolls.

Later that evening they were resting when Jane suggested trying something different with the body suits. She removed the collar which opened the back seam of the suit and loosen up the suit. When it was free she pulled the hood off her shaven head letting the tiny unstretched hood dangle in front. Then she put the collar back on and the suit sealed back up except where her neck went through it. In fact it looked simply like the suit ended at the silver collar like any other turtle neck catsuit might. The body suit even did it’s usual shrinking job after the collar locked on. Dan immediately did the same thing with his suit.

“This is great, now we can leave the arcyl body suits on and still go out in public. The only unusual thing will be the gloves but nobody will care about those. You do know that you wore your body suit home, just like I did yesterday.” Jane said.

“I didn’t notice until you just said something. It’s funny but when you told me that you wore yours home after the interview I thought you were joking but now I understand how you must have felt. I was so proud of being accepted that I couldn’t think of anything else. By the way number 8 said she would wave one day of my seven day waiting period for me, so next Tuesday we can sign up at the same time.”

“That’s great news; I can hardly wait. I wish they didn’t have the waiting period. I ready to start my transformation NOW.” Jane exclaimed. “But first we should probably get some dinner.”

“Dinner sounds good, and after dinner will you do me a favor? I want you to help me shave my whole body like you have.”

“I’ll be happy to help. You’re going to love the feeling of the nortna arcyl against your hairless body. It feels marvelous.”

Dan redressed in the clothes he had worn to the interview and Jane put on a new velvet/lycra catsuit that she had bought while Dan was interviewing. This one had unusual coloring; it was mottled silver and dark blue like a twilight sky with wispy high clouds. She put the silver corset belt and silver ankle boots on over it making a very striking costume.

“Wow, you look fantastic!” exclaimed Dan. “Are people going to notice you.”

“I hope so” she answered. “In fact, I can’t believe how much of an exhibitionist that I’ve become. The only clothes I want to wear are skin tight and sexy. This corset belt keeps reducing my waist and really accentuating my breasts. I love the way it makes me look.”

“Your waist seems to be getting even smaller, is the corset belt really tight?”

“I think my waist is getting smaller. The corset belt is very tight but it feels very natural. Besides my waist is going to be only fifteen inches when I’m completely transformed into a Darbie doll so I might as well get used to it.”

“Well I for one think you look great right now. You ready for dinner?”

Off they went to dinner, where they both caused quite a stir. Jane in her silver and blue catsuit and Dan in his black catsuit, stretch pants and 3″ heels. But they were oblivious to it all; their thoughts and conversation were only of each other and their new jobs at the Android Academy. When they got home they quickly stripped and shaved Dan’s body from head to toe. After they were done they put their arcyl body suits back complete with hoods and he understood what she was saying about how good the suit felt on his hairless body. They made love slowly savoring his new suit and shaven body.

The next day they spent running around making arrangements to “leave the area” for two and a half years. Dan had to quit his job, close his apartment (they’re going to stay at Jane’s for the rest of the week), and sell off his car and furniture. One thing they didn’t have to worry about was finances. They both had enough to last the week and then some and they were told the Academy would advance them some more if needed to close out accounts. Any problems they couldn’t complete within the week the staff at the Academy would handle later. Also the staff would set up an investment account for them so their salaries would be reinvested each month rather than just draw bank interest.

One task they positively enjoyed was stopping at one of the better adult book and toy stores. They spent over an hour picking various sex toys they wanted to experiment with during the next few days. The clerk was very helpful pointing out toys that they might enjoy. When he learned about their mutual fetish for bondage, he made a fateful suggestion. He told them about people who tie themselves up and lock on the bondage when the keys for the locks are frozen in a block of ice in a quart milk container.

Another fun stop was the dancewear store where they picked all sorts of lycra to wear over their arcyl body suits when they went out in public. The arcyl was so thin and so tight, they would have been arrested for indecent exposure if it wasn’t covered. Besides they were both really enjoying wearing multiple layers of lycra over their arcyl body suits. They loved the feeling of one silky fabric sliding over another while caressing their bodies. The people at the dancewear shop all wanted to know where they got the nortna arcyl suits so they referred them to the Academy.

Finally they got home with their arms full of packages, but they knew what was next; they had planned it on the way home. First they stripped down to just their arcyl suits, then she put a pair of dildo pants they had bought today. The pants were made of molded rubber and fit almost as tight as the arcyl and they had a small dildo for her rear, a larger one for her pussy, and little knobs to tickle her clitoris. But the part that cinched the sale was the panel over the little knobs and the dildoes was rigid rubber reinforced with a steel plate and although she would be titillated while wearing them she could not add to the stimulation. Over this she wore a bright silver catsuit like the one number 8 wore during the interviews.

Dan also had a special pair of rubber pants; his had a small butt plug but the front covered his hard on like a second skin. Like her pants it had tiny knobs to stimulate his erection but it was rigid with a molded in shaped steel plate so neither of them could caress his cock when he had the pants on. Both of them would be turned on acutely but they could nothing to finish the job at least while they each had on these special pants. He decided to wear a deep red, almost maroon, catsuit with tight black stretch pants and his silver boots.

When they both dressed, they put on the silver metal collars, enjoying the solid click of the locks. Now they were both locked into lycra catsuits over their dildo pants and arcyl body suits. Then they put the two collar keys and one other key on a string and lowered them into a gallon milk jug of water. Remembering the clerk’s suggestion, they figured if a quart container was good for freezing the keys, then a gallon jug would be better. When the keys were in the exact middle of the water they tied off the string and put the bottle in the freezer. They knew that in a couple of hours the water would be frozen and the keys would be unavailable until the jug was removed from the freezer and left for HOURS to thaw. Then they went out planning to go for dinner, a movie and some dancing because they wanted to be sure that the ice was frozen completely.

Unbeknownst to them the duty android was still monitoring the suit telemetry and the audio channel as instructed by number 8. She could tell they were both in an extreme state of sexual arousal. Her instructions were to do everything she could to enhance their enjoyment over the next few days before they returned for their transformation. After they left Jane’s apartment and were walking to the restaurant she raised the stimulator circuits three points. Dan and Jane both felt a jolt of pleasure but assumed it was from the dildo pants. Later during dinner, Jane mentioned that the dildoes were driving her crazy, but she loved the sensation, so the duty android, number 365—5 for short, raised them both up another couple of notches.

“Just you mentioning it sent a surge of pleasure over me.” He said.

“I know what you mean, but we promised. We can’t go home before midnight. The ice must be rock hard.” She responded.

“I’m rock hard right now and have been ever since the collar locked on; and I love it.”

During the movie they were kissing and fondling each other in the darken theater even though their genitals were unreachable under their special steel lined dildo pants. That only served to heighten their arousal especially when 5 raised the stimulators again. When the movie was over they were flush with the excitement of the constant excitement of the body suit combined with the diabolical dildo pants. After walking out of the movie house, Jane dragged Dan into a unlit shop doorway and kissed him deeply rubbing her lycra and arcyl clad body over his and said: “Can we please go home now?”

“No, dear, you promised; not before twelve.” Answered Dan. “But I know how you feel. Come on, we made a deal, let’s go dancing until then.”

“OK, but don’t be surprised if I make a spectacle of myself.”

They went dancing for a while and the way they were dressed even for the dance club they made spectacles of themselves. When the slow dances were played they melded together as if one body hoping somehow to increase the thrill they were feeling to the point of fulfillment. But no, they were restricted to being turned like never before. Meanwhile 5 kept upping the ante by increasing the suit levels. Finally the witching hour of midnight arrived and they left the club and they walked home. When they got to Jane’s apartment they rushed into the kitchen and retrieved the milk jug from the freezer to find that it was truly rock solid ice. They left it out to thaw wishing it were a warmer night so it would melt sooner.

As planned they started playing backgammon, keeping careful track of the score. Considering the bet they had made earlier, neither was sure if they wanted to win or lose. Still they played as hard as they could considering how distracted they were and 5 kept distracting them more. After about an hour of play Jane won the final game.

“All right, you lose. Go get the hood.” Jane commanded. By losing the backgammon match Dan agreed to be Jane’s slave until the ice thawed. And he has been sent to get a very special hood they bought the previous afternoon. The hood was heavy duty rubber and had to be laced on, but the bad part or good part, depending at how you look at it, was that it included a blow up gag, nose holes, no opening for the eyes and sound proof earplugs that could receive radioed messages. Dan will be deaf, dumb and blind wearing this hood but Jane will be able to radio instructions to his earplugs.

Jane slipped it over his head and began lacing it closed. He had to brace himself because she was pulling the laces so tight encasing his head in a rubber vice. Once it was fully tightened she was able to close the zippered flap that covered the laces. She attached the inflater bulb to the mouth piece and quickly blew up the gag watching his cheeks swell under the hood. With the hood completely installed she added a stiff black leather posture collar. The collar also laced on and as she pulled it tight his head was forced in a chin up position with his neck completely extended. She tied off the laces and buckled the straps closed over them. She picked up the hood radio and asked if he was all right and ready for the lock; one grunt for no, two grunts for OK. Immediately she heard him grunt and was about ready to release him when he grunted again sealing his fate for the next several hours. Finally she locked the strap closed and as she did 5 raised Dan’s stimulators even higher. The key for the lock was with the collar keys locked in gallon of ice. She left him there wondering and went to check on the maddening ice jug only to find that only the smallest amount of ice had melted.

“Oh my god” She exclaimed. “It’s going to take hours and hours for this to melt. I don’t know how I can stand it much longer.”

Hearing that 5 turned the knob up again making Jane twitch with anxiety. She returned to Dan only to find him madly rubbing his rubber and steel encased hard on. she could tell the friction was turning him on even more but also that it wasn’t enough to make him come. Knowing that she was going to have to wait for many more hours, she decided to try and relax. She sat on the couch next to him and turned on the TV hoping to find something on to take her mind off the incredible exhilaration she was feeling.

After a while he tied of trying fruitlessly to jack himself off through the rigid rubber dildo pants. All his efforts just seem to increase his excitement point without really bringing him any closer to the ultimate pleasure. Sensing her presence beside him he moved over and began to caress her. He started at her breasts paying special attention to her enlarged nipples. Everything he did was by feel as he was robbed of his senses by the super tight rubber hood. She lay back enjoying his manipulations as he fondled her hyper sensitive breasts. She had been somewhat distracted by the inane TV show but now was again centered on her unfulfilled sexuality. The touch of his arcyl coated hands on her erect nipples sent shivers of delight through her hyped up body. Maybe, just maybe, this will be enough to take her over the edge ... Please, god ... but no ... it just adds to her frustration at being turned on like never before and not being able to come. Finally she could take no more; she picked up the radio transmitter and said:

“Dan, please stop. I can’t come and you’re not helping any. Just sit there and play with yourself ... I’m turned on enough without your help.” Announced Jane.

He indicated yes by grunted twice and went back to trying to jack off even though the rigid dildo pants prevented the required stimulation from reaching his over turned on cock. She went back to trying to watch the boob tube but very little is on at that time of the morning. Disgusted with the lack of anything interesting she put on one of the tapes the had purchased from the adult store. It was titled the “Pleasure Androids”, which sounded like something she’d like.

It turned out to a story about several people who were transformed into androids, androids who were addicted to sex especially group sex when it involved lycra and bondage. It was a great story with lots of sexual action but all it did was increase the desire that she was already experiencing. It seemed everything she did made her hornier.

Half way through the movie, he stopped playing with himself and grabbed for her. He was trying to tell her something; no, he wanted her to go somewhere. Where would he want her to go, he’s blind, he doesn’t know where he’s going. Anyway he gets up pulling her with him. He starts walking across the living room and shortly runs into a wall. He feels the wall to get his bearings and starts off again, this time towards the bedroom. He senses the doorway and stumbles to the bed, almost falling on it when he gets there. All this time his is fervently clutching her to him. Carefully he works his way to the left side and the night stand there. When he finds the night stand he reaches down under the bed and retrieves the plug in vibrator and proudly presents it to her.

“YES, Yes, it just might work.” She exclaims out loud. “It was you idea, I’ll try it on you first. But you must be tied before I start.”

Jane gets more of the toys they brought the previous afternoon and 5 thought that it’s a good time to increase Dan’s stimulators. He reacted with a jump wondering what she is doing with the vibrator he found. He received his answer soon enough when she handcuffed his hands behind him and used a three foot spreader bar to shackle his ankles apart. He was left standing by the edge of the bed; deaf, dumb, blind, and bound when she applied the vibrator to the front of his dildo pants, directly over his rock hard cock.

Quickly the his hyper sensitive organ twitched with delight at the added stimulation. He relished in the thought that after all these hours waiting through dinner, the movie, dancing, being bound in this awfully marvelous torture hood, and then having been handcuffed and shackled he was finally going to get some relief.

After fifteen or twenty minutes it became obvious that even the vibrator did not supply enough extra stimulation to make him come, so she stopped and he slumped to his knees, exhausted from trying to come, but still bound by the handcuffs and ankle bar. She said that: “Just because it didn’t work for him, it may still work for me. Oh, please god, make it work for me.”

She laid back on the bed and started by fondling her breasts, adding to how she already felt, especially when 5 increased her stimulators. She picked up the vibrator switched it on and pressed it against the rigid steel panel covering her pussy and clitoris. OH, that felt good, she thinks applying a little more pressure. The vibrator kept adding to her excitement as 5 kept raising her suits circuits. She arched her back thinking that now was the time only to realize that it was a false alarm. She cycled like this between normal turned on to I’m almost there several times before she realized that she couldn’t come. The vibrator was just not enough.

‘OH, NO, I can’t go on like this.’ She thought. ‘I must come or I’m going to go crazy!’ But then she realized that there was little or nothing she could do to change the situation. She went to check on the melting ice only to find that only the outside quarter inch had melted. It was after four am and at this rate it would be twelve to eighteen hours more. ‘I can’t take it!!!’ With nothing else to do she went back to watching the “Pleasure Androids” video.

In the video the original three androids recruited four more people to share in their transformations. While watching she caressed her tender breasts especially the enlarged nipples. The worst part of the video for Jane was that the pleasure androids could come anytime they wanted just by thinking about it. This idea drove her crazy. ‘It’s not fair that others can come anytime they want and I can’t come at all.” She thought. But for lack of anything better to do she watched the rest of the movie thinking she wished she could go to Spandexia like the pleasure androids.

When the movie was over she remembered poor Dan still handcuffed and shackled in the bedroom. She went to him and released his hands and ankles and then sat him on the edge of the bed. She pulled out the radio and said to him: “The vibrator didn’t work for me either.” He grunted once loudly for NO. “I at my wits end, the ice is going to take HOURS to melt still and I can’t think of any way to make either of us come! I going to try and get some sleep, do you want to go to bed?” Two grunts for yes; so she lead him to the other side of the bed and help him settle in.

Like her with the lycra catsuit over the arcyl body suit it wasn’t necessary to be covered. He lay there wondering when this diabolical stimulation was going to stop. He tried to think of non sexual things so he could come down a little but everything he started to dream about turned into a erotic fantasy turning him on even more. But he tried to lie there peacefully because Jane would be trying to sleep.

And she was trying to sleep, but not very successfully. After settling him into the other side of the bed, she has to sleep on the left, she retrieved the blindfold they had bought the afternoon before. It was going to be light soon and if she was going to sleep she need to shield her eyes. She also decided to try the gag they had gotten so she would experience some of what he was feeling now. Adding some cotton earplugs finished the sensory depravation. With the blindfold, gag, and earplugs in place she put on a pull-on rubber hood to complete the effect. Sealed off from the world she lay back and tried to sleep. Like Dan she tried to lie still so as not to disturb him, but everything she thought about evolved into a sexual situation reminding her of the frustration she felt.

For a couple of hours they both fought off the demons of sexual possession barely succeeding until they each were able to drift into sleep. Even in their sleep was dominated by dreams of sexual frustration and denial. Even in their sleep they could not reach satisfaction.

After several hours of restless sleep she awoke. Sensing that he was still asleep, she carefully got up and removed her self imposed bondage of hood, gag, earplugs and blindfold. Blinking from the bright afternoon sun, she left the bedroom to check on the diabolical ice block. Happily she found that the ice only had a few hours to go and finally there would be relief. She went back to the bedroom to check on Dan, but he seemed to be sound asleep and she wasn’t going to disturb his slumber. If anyone had earned some rest he had; to be turned on AND bound as he was must be shear agony of pleasure.

She sat down to watch the afternoon talk shows which she normally missed; she was amazed at the inane people they were able to attract for these TV displays. But even the guests idiocy did not distract her from her overbearing need for fulfillment. She’d like to go on one of these shows and claim that she had been excited more and for longer than anyone else without benefit of a climax. Now that would make an interesting show. Worst of all everything she tuned into reminded her of her predicament. After each show, she checked the ice but it wasn’t until the evening news started that the keys were finally free. Her first thought was of Dan so she rushed into the bedroom to find him waking and sitting up in the bed. She picked up the radio and told him to that the keys were finally free and she was going to remove his leather collar and rubber hood. When they were removed he croaked: “wa...wa...ter”. She quickly got him a glass of water which he gulped down.

“That’s better. How long was I hooded?” he asked.

“It’s six-thirty now. I guess about fifteen—sixteen hours. How do you feel?” responded Jane.

“I’ve had a hard on since we dressed last night, but I can’t do anything about it, I just keep getting harder and harder. You’re still dressed; you must know what I mean.”

“Well, here’s your key for the silver collar, go ahead and use it. I’m going to use mine now; I want out in the worst way.” They both hold the special key against the collar like always to unlock it but nothing happens. “You must have my key, let’s swap.” She announces. They exchange keys and try to unlock the collars but again nothing happens. They tried each key again and again but with no effect.

End of Part 3