The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is my ‘contest’ universe: as an effort to make some contests more interesting to myself I added the stipulation that all my entries have to be part of the same story. This is it. The chapters therefore are crafted depending on what is in the rules for each contest.

As always, questions, comments, whatever are appreciated at .

* * *

This contest was posted to the MCForum on June 18, 2004. The rules were simple: no longer than 1,500 words, completed in a week, and it had to include the line “Just for the record: My breasts are probably bigger than hers.”

Andy and Michele; Chapter 1

“So, how about that one over there?”

Michele rolled her eyes. Sometimes her husband was so obvious. “You mean the one with the breasts, leaning over the watch stand?”

Andy missed, or ignored, the danger signs. “Yep, that’s her. Don’t you think she would be fun to play with?”

Michele slapped him, lightly. “You’ve got a one-track mind, you know that?” She sighed, theatrically. “Still, it is your turn, and she does look fun to play with...”

Andy’s grin was enough to put the cheshire cat to shame. “Would you like the honors?” He bowed, the image of a mannerly gentleman.

“Oh, you know you want to. Go ahead. Have your fun. I’ll be waiting right here.” She leaned back against the edge of the railing, motioned for him to go, then watched his sleek form as he set out across crowded hallway of the mall. The mark would never know what hit her.

They were on the second level, on the edge of the center courtyard. There were several knick-knack stands around the escalators, and it from one of those that their mark was just leaving.

Michele and Andy were playing their favorite game. The one they spent most of their time playing, really.

Andy had to follow the woman for a moment, until another kiosk caught her eye. This one was jewelry. Andy watched for a moment, as she looked over the collection, then signaled to the clerk manning the stand.

It was nice to have these things set up beforehand.

Andy motioned for the clerk to bring out one item, without saying anything. The game demanded finesse.

The woman’s eyes followed the silver pin as the clerk brought it out. When the clerk set it down, she started to reach for it.

Andy smiled. He didn’t always guess right, but it wasn’t an uncommon occurrence either.

“Is this the one you wanted sir?” The woman started back, as the clerk addressed Andy behind her.

“Yes, that’s the one. Could you wrap it up for me?” Andy answered.

“Certainly, sir.” He turned away with the pin, getting out the gift boxes.

Meanwhile, the woman turned to see who it was the clerk had talked to. Andy looked down, met her eyes, and felt that little ‘snap’ that meant he had her under control.

Perfect. Michele would be impressed.

The clerk was efficient: he already had the pin boxed and wrapped up. “Will that be all sir?”

“Yes, just this.” He put his arm around his new acquisition, and paid for the pin.

He led the woman back to Michele, his arm around her waist drawing appreciative glances along the way.

“Not bad. But what if she’d a significant other in sight?” Michele said, appreciatively. The criticism didn’t faze Andy.

“Oh, I’d of thought of something.” He said, breezily. Then, before there could be a retort, added: “So what do you want to do with her?”

That was the rules of the game: One would catch the mark, the other got to decide what happened next.

“Hmm.” Michele considered the problem. “Well, first we need to see what we really have to work with. Follow me.”

There was no real problem if they stripped her right there, but that was messy. Michele led the way to that new cornerstone of malls: Victoria’s Secret.

As was usual, Andy was the only guy there. Andy always felt that showed a lack of imagination in the rest of the male population. Not that he complained.

At the very least, it was less people to clear out of the store.

Set up work done, Michele turned to their new toy, and got down to business. First off, was getting the toy out of her clothes. As the woman was doing that, Michele started her questioning: “First off, what is your name?”

“Bernadette, ma’am. But people call me ‘Ette.” ‘Ette said, working her stockings off.

“And are those real?” Michele asked, brushing a finger against a bra cup.

“Yes ma’am,” answered ‘Ette, removing the garment so they could inspect for themselves.

Michele looked at her husband, smiling as he looked over the body in front of him. “Nice pick, dear.”

“Thank you. I do try. Despite an occasional one-track mind.” He smiled back.

Michele winked at him, then went back to appraising the girl. “So,” She said, walking around the posing nude, taking in ‘Ette’s toned body (and those imposing breasts) “do you have any special someone in your life?”

“No ma’am. A boyfriend would get in the way.”

Michele stopped, looking Bernadette directly in the face, her hands on her hips. “What do you mean “Would get in the way”?”

“They would get jealous, or just scare the other guys off. Then I wouldn’t be able to flirt my way past anyone.”

“Is that how you plan to get through life? Flirting your way to the top?” Michele was angry now. Nothing angered her more than someone perpetuating the idea that women couldn’t cut it.

“No ma’am. I’ll work first, but if these,” she cupped and presented her breasts, “can help, why shouldn’t they?”

Michele almost calmed down. “How did you get your current job?” She demanded.

Bernadette answered with the matter of fact tones required of her: “I flirted with the personnel officer. He couldn’t take his eyes off my bust the entire interview.”

Andy decided to break in; arguing with a thrall wasn’t productive. “So, Bernadette, do you like your breasts, and the attention they get you?”

“Yes sir, very much. It is funny how guys can’t stop watching them. Then they give me things, and I don’t have to do anything.”

Andy turned to Michele. “She’s just another gold digger, who found she could get away with it. Perhaps she needs a lesson?”

Michele was still upset at the very idea of a woman buying into the male piggery enough to use her assets that way. She smiled. “Yes, I believe a lesson is in order. Bernadette, put your dress back on. We’re going shopping.”

Bernadette did as she was told, leaving her bra, panties, and stockings behind. Michele grabbed a couple of interesting looking items off the shelf, but the bag stayed in her hand.

Their next stop was not a normal mall store. In fact, it was due to Andy and Michele’s influence that it had moved nearby at all, even though it was a block away.

Well, that and the fact that they owned it. ‘Andy’s House of Fetish’ had been where they met, back when Andy was nothing more then a struggling store owner.

The shop was closed during the day, usually. Baring ‘special needs’.

Bernadette was stripped again, this time with her dress disappearing for good. Then the pair started to dress her.

First up was a pair of high heeled shoes. Nothing too fancy, just four and a half inch stiletto heels.

Michele wanted the skirt to be all that was on her bottom, but Andy convinced her of a better idea: First a set of Ben-Wa balls, then a chastity belt (the keys went in Bernadette’s purse, for her to ‘find’ this evening,) and then the skirt, just making it past the curve of the ass.

The top was two layers: first a peek-a-boo push-up bra, with the nipples showing through, then they stretched a latex babydoll tee over the bust. One that was a size too small.

“There, doesn’t that show off your breasts better?” Michele asked, as they adjusted everything.

“Yes, ma’am,” she answered, a touch of reverence in her voice.

Andy, as the one who caught her, was the one who had to make the final adjustments.

“Now, Bernadette, you are to go back to the mall and finish your shopping. You’ll find the extra attention you get from showing off your breasts so prominently extremely gratifying. You’ll find yourself wanting to see just how much attention you can get as you go out tonight. The more a guy wants you the more you want to see how much he wants you, and the more you want to show him what you have. You’ll feel sexy and horny and wonderful, and want more of all.”

“You’ll like the outfit, and wish you had more. Eventually you’ll think to come here to look for more like it, and for ideas on what to do with it.”

Andy looked at Michele, who nodded. “For now, you will leave this store, forgetting you ever came here.” The thrall turned to go. “Oh, and Bernadette,” she turned back, “here. Don’t forget to wear your pin.” He handed her the box he had bought at the jewelry kiosk.

The couple watched her go, swaying her hips to the promptings of her outfit.

Michele commented; “Just for the record: My breasts are probably bigger than hers.”

Andy just smiled and agreed.