The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This chapter was written for Sara H’s ‘Sweet Nothings’ contest. The contest required that each entry use as inspiration (and describe the action of in a scene) a picture, and be less than three thousands words long.

Andy and Michele: Chapter 4

“So, what’s the plan?” Andy said, as he pulled the car into the garage. Michele was in the passenger seat, and the back bench was filled with the two cat-girls. Andy gestured towards them, indicating what ‘planning’ he was referring to.

Michele looked at the couple in the back seat. “I think we should leave them for now. It’s not too late yet, and we should open shop. Besides, we are going to need our strength to handle them.” She smiled, “Also, I would like to ask them what they want, if we can.”

“So, guest room?” No trace of the disappointment Michele knew he felt for not being allowed to romp with them showed.

Come to think of it, Michele realized she was somewhat disappointed they couldn’t ‘play’ with their guests, but the girls were not in the mood to share tonight.

Convincing their guests to move took some doing, especially since neither Andy nor Michele felt up to doing it the quick way at the moment, but finally the promise of a real bed, large enough for them both, convinced the two to leave the dubious comfort of the car’s backseat.

Steering them was easier, though the fact that they weren’t paying much attention to their surroundings was a mild hamper.

That accomplished, Andy changed his shirt, and Michele opened the store for business.

* * *

Andy got up first, around nine o’clock. They had kept the shop open late, despite the fact that business had been somewhat slow. He had slept well, exhausted from the work they had put in at the sorority house.

He showered, then headed down to a heartily desired breakfast. He decided on a glass of milk and some fruit, while he considered what everyone else would want.

Michele would be content with her normal bowl of cereal, (though she was never adverse to more elaborate breakfasts he created), but what would their guests like? Milk, probably, but what else do cat-girls eat? How human were they? How cat?

Better just be prepared for anything. He started on eggs and bacon.

Michele came down just as the first round of bacon was finishing. She took a plate, piled on some eggs, and grabbed a couple strips. Also coffee. She needed coffee.

The scent of bacon also brought down one of the cat-girls, followed soon by the other. They hadn’t bothered to wash up, or dress for that matter.

Andy let them follow their noses to the bacon. Tabby-girl took it to the table, where the calico followed her.

“Would you ladies like some eggs?” Andy asked, plates in hand.

“Yes, please.” He set one down for her. “Thanks.” She dug in. He looked over at calico, who watched the plate carefully. Andy set it down, slowly, in front of her.

He sat a moment watching the two of them eat. Tabby was obviously the former human: she knew what to do with knives and forks. Though calico was doing well with just claws...

Michele was starting to wake up when Tabby broke in with: “Um, what happened to me? I mean I like...” She ran her hand down her furry arm, “and I’m really glad I got to meet...” She looked over at calico, and reached over for a caress. Calico leaned into it. “but I’m human, aren’t I? How did I...” She trailed off.

Andy glanced at Michele; she was usually better at these types of things. But the caffeine hadn’t quite kicked in yet, so it was up to him.

Time for the direct approach. “You heard of the Greek gods? Some of the stories are true. You ran into Cupid, and he hit you with a love-arrow. The other arrow hit a cat.” He gestured at calico. “Your forms morphed to match each other, and you fell, irreversibly, in love.”

“She’s a cat? But...” Her face expressed her disbelief in the entire situation, and that her true love was anything less than as human as she.

“Mer-row.”

“She needs to go to the bathroom,” Tabby translated.

“Just down the hall. You’d better go with her, to make sure she knows how to use the toilet.”

Tabby led her love out, as Andy sat quietly, and the coffee worked it’s way through Michele’s system.

“I think I like the way their tails attach. What do you think?” Andy said, as soon as they were out of sight.

It managed the desired effect: Michele responded with: “Really? I think it should be lower... Hey!” She glared at him. Whether for letting two naked girls wander around the house, talking to them, admiring them to her, or for letting them go, she wasn’t so sure.

He ignored her glare, until Tabby came back.

“Just what are you supposed to do with a tail in the bathroom anyway?” She commented, sitting down again.

She looked back at Andy, and continued: “It just seems all so... Surreal. I was taking out the trash from the party, and the next moment I’m...” She gestured at herself.

She paused a moment, looking at herself. Then looked up. “Um, I know this is unlikely, but would you have any clothes that might fit me? I’m not sure how comfortable I should get with running around in the fur...” There was no real trace of embarrassment. Just acknowledgement that she might be causing embarrassment in others.

Andy looked at Michele, who abdicated the conversation to him. “Actually... I think we should be able to find something. Assuming you don’t mind somewhat unusual garments.”

“How unusual?”

“We run a ‘adult’ store. Some of the stuff should fit, and provide coverage, but it will hardly be less ‘enticing’ than not wearing it...”

She actually smiled. “Sounds good to me. I’ll have to see what...” She looked confused a moment. “You know, I don’t even know her name?”

“And we don’t even know yours.” Andy commented.

Exactly how it worked, Andy wasn’t sure, but the girl managed to blush. “I’m Sara. Nice to meet you.”

Andy shook her hand. “Same here. I’m Andy, by the way. And my wife here is Michele.”

“Nice to meet you.” Michele said, shaking Sara’s hand in turn.

“So, how did you two get mixed up in this?” Sara asked, as they headed out to the main shop floor. Calico had just come out, and followed them.

“Well, we were called in last night when Cupid started in on your party. He, ah, should know better. We were to keep his cover, and make sure no major trouble had been caused.”

Sara stopped short, and looked at them in awe. “So are you gods too?”

Andy laughed. “No. But we have more experience than this Cupid, and we have some abilities of our own.”

“Here we are. See if there is anything you like.” He opened the door into the shop.

“Mrow?”

“Don’t worry. It’s all safe... But don’t damage anything, love.” Sara gave her companion a rub/caress.

Calico bounded in. Sara stayed by the door, fingering some leather, watching her. “What type of powers do you have?”

“Mostly we can control the minds of others, though we can reshape flesh some too. Both our own and others. That’s harder though. Much harder.”

“Could you make us human?” Her voice was distant, perfunctory.

“We could. If you wanted it.”

“What else is there? She’s told me about being a cat...”

Andy looked at his wife. This was her area of expertise. She answered. “There are other options. There are places where you would be semi-normal... Or you could only pass as human, on the surface.”

“What would I have to do to be ‘semi-normal’?”

“Well, I admit I don’t frequent the ‘exotic’ areas. They have their own world, right alongside ours, with its own rules and customs...” Sara was obviously not interested.

“Or, we could give you both the ability to ‘pass’ as human. You could be as human as you want, at least on the outside. People wouldn’t notice... Unless you wanted them to, of course. Though you couldn’t hide all the time.”

“But what will we do? I... I might be able to finish college, but she... And I can’t support her. Not yet, anyway. We need a place to stay, and...” There was an effort of will to hold back what came next, but it held. After a moment, she continued: “We can’t live in the normal world. Not totally, not anymore. We’re not normal.”

Andy looked at Michele, and liked what he saw. He answered: “You could stay here.”

Sara whirled at him. “And do what? Why?”

“We could use help in the shop.” He gestured across the shop floor. “We’ve wanted to be able to take a vacation or have time off for a while, but haven’t been quite able to afford to hire anyone. But if you’ll take room and board for some of it...”

“And then what? Where do I go from here?”

Michele took over the conversation. “Who knows? You only need to stay until you get on your feet, but if you don’t, we’ll get bored with this place eventually. We’ll retire, go do something else. If you are still here we, could sell it to you.”

“You don’t have to be human to work in store like this. In fact, being a little ‘exotic’ is helpful.”

“Why would you offer this?” It was almost a whisper.

“Because you need help, and we understand, when most won’t. And because you could help us. We aren’t exactly ‘normal’ ourselves; normal help would get in the way. But mostly because, we can’t throw you on the street.”

Sara broke down. She turned and fell, crying, into Andy’s arms. “Please... I...” Her heart-mate had appeared at her side. She turned into the more welcome arms. “They can take care of us.” She whispered.

Calico heard the words, and looked the husband/wife couple over, settling Sara as she did so. When Sara was settled enough to stand on her own, Calico circled them, sniffing.

She made her choice, and kissed Andy full on the mouth.

“Oh, I’m so sorry, she doesn’t understand...” Sara started to babble to Michele.

Michele smiled. “That’s ok. As long as she is willing to give me one too.”

Sara relayed this to her lover, who, more cautiously, approached Michele, and gently kissed her. Michele wouldn’t stand for that, and pulled her into a kiss every bit as deep as the one Andy had recently enjoyed.

She held on to the calico girl when the kiss finished, and murmured: “We need to be able to talk, direct.”

And with that, Michele met the cat-girl’s slitted blue eyes. There was a moment of stillness, as nothing happened, and nothing could be heard.

Michele broke it, moving around the statue-still anthromorph, holding her up and caressing her at the same time. Calico’s fur started to fade and shorten, disappearing into her.

Sara started forward, and was stopped by Andy. He whispered to her: “Wait.”

After a time Calico’s catness faded, leaving her entirely human except for those jewel-like eyes. Michele stopped by her side, and leaned in, tasting and breathing the girl, sampling her with nose, teeth and tongue. Calico’s eyes started to blur, then glow, into a uniform blue.

Michele stepped back. The transformation canceled.

The Calico cat-girl stumbled, suddenly freed from her stillness and aware. Sara jumped to catch her, and stroke her suddenly returned fur, assuring herself that her lover had not changed.

“Enough, mate. I am unharmed.” The Calico spoke.

Sara jumped back. “You spoke!”

“Why should I not? Is that not what this one was giving me?” She indicated Michele.

Sara started to object, but was cut off. “Quiet, heartling. I am as I was.” The Calico turned to Andy. “You are the protector of this pride?”

It took Andy a moment to understand the question, and a moment longer to decide how to answer it. In the end he settled with: “I am the male. The roles among us are not necessarily limited by gender, but yes, I will protect when needed.”

“And you have agreed to let us join your pride?”

“If you wish. You need a protector, at the moment. We, my wife and I, offer that protection for as long as you want it.”

She turned to Michele. “You share place in the pride?”

Michele smiled, and answered. “We have different places.”

Calico stood a moment, head cocked, thinking about that, while Sara hovered around her. Abruptly Calico straightened, rippled, and stood in front of them as a naked woman, the only hint of her cat heritage the odd blue of her eyes.

“Then we accept this place in your pride.” She stepped forward and kissed Michele, sealing the deal.

Michele found herself blinking into those brilliant blue eyes, as her body tried to recover from the effects of that kiss. Calico was smiling at her. “I like this form, though not as much as my other,” She rippled back into cat-girl. “Thank you for it.” The smile widened, turning slightly naughty. The smile of a cat in the milk. Calico glanced at Andy, asked Michele: “I understand you share everything...” She moved to stalk Andy.

Michele recovered before Calico pounced. “Yes. If you’ll share what is yours.” Her grin was no smaller than the one she had recently faced.

Calico looked over her shoulder, then at the mystified Sara. “Yes. But... Be careful with her. She is little more than a kitten yet. Unlearned in much of the ways of the world.” She paused. “Help her understand her cat side, if you can.”

“I will. I would no more damage your mate then have you damage mine.” She advanced on Sara.

Sara asked, “What’s going on?”

Michele answered her, as Calico pounced on Michele’s entirely willing husband. “Don’t worry. I’ll explain it...”

Sara faded into Michele’s eyes.