The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This chapter was written for BlueLyric’s ‘Back in Black’ contest. The one rule was that there had to be some supernatural element to the story.

I’m actually proud of the amount of backstory this little jaunt now has...

Andy and Michele; Chapter 6

Andy was ready to open the store at noon. After all the fuss, not even a late opening. ‘Calico’ (she still needed a name. No one had been able to come up with one just yet.), was in her human form, dressed much like Michele in a bodysuit with corset. Sara had turned down a human form; she was a cat-girl. For today Andy had dressed her in a skirt and loose top, both with a bit of a torn look. Basically, cloth to cover her, and nothing more.

He was looking forward to a mostly normal day, where he and Michele could teach their new wards their new trade. Andy only hoped that the presence of so many salespeople wouldn’t scare anyone away.

He knew he would not get his normal day when he opened the door. The two foxes sitting on the doorstep walked in.

Andy called out, turning around: “Honey, you have visitors!”

Michele was explaining something at the cash register in the back. She looked up, saying: “Who?", puzzled, until she spotted the foxes trotting along the floor.

“Oh.” Her voice went flat.

Calico spotted the animals, and instantly switched to full cat-girl mode (straining her clothes on the way), her hair standing on end. Barely, she was able to keep herself from hissing.

Sara just looked puzzled, but got behind her lover when Calico indicated.

The foxes walked up to Michele, then blurred into two human forms. Or, nearly-human forms. The eyes matched Sara’s new eyes for style, though the girl was exceeded for color. The ears...

Spock would have been jealous.

The leader of the two looked around at the stern faces and smiled. “What a warm welcome!”

Michele rolled her eyes. “What do you want, Todd?” She said to the first.

“Can’t I just come to visit?”

“No. Elves never just come to visit. Or Kitsune. Or whatever you call yourselves these days.”

“Actually, we normally go by this form today.” The other being said, switching forms to a five-foot spindly thing, with a huge head and eyes.

“Aliens. I should have guessed.” Andy snorted.

“Regardless, I am not interested in another ‘dance’. I had enough the first time.”

The two (the second had switched back to elfin form) found themselves unaccountably unable to look her in the eye for a moment, with disastrous effects on their calm look of superiority. “Erm, yes. We remember. You will not be invited to anymore ‘dances’, though Argante says you are welcome in her hall, as an honored guest, at any time.” This last was said quite precisely.

Michele smiled, a grim smile. “I’ll bet. Still, that leaves the question of why you are here, in my home?”

Todd recovered part of his stature, though he was still unable to look Michele in the eye for the moment. “Actually, m’lady, we have a problem we were hoping you could help with.”

Michele waited.

“You see, we have, for want of a better word, a criminal. He is to be banished, with no memory of his former life, and no access to our powers. It is a... Suitable... punishment. However, the Queen gave it in a moment of emotion, forgetting the difficulties involved.”

“Which are?”

He was starting to get on a roll now. Obviously this was something Todd had gone over. “He is one of us, not a human. The sentence would be simplicity itself to implement in a human, but on our own... Our powers are built into us. If the Queen were to attempt to block them off, he would die. She could change his form, but he would still be what he is, and would eventually wear down the blocks.” He risked a glance directly at his questioner. “We hoped you might be able to apply some powers we lack...”

“You think I might be able to change him a little more fundamentally?” Michele asked, pointedly.

In answer, the elves looked at the cat-girls.

Andy and Michele followed their glances. Michele answered: “No, we did not create them. We could have uncreated them however; you are correct there. But it is not easy, especially without the consent of the one to be changed.”

“We would be forever in your debt.”

“You already are.”

The visiting pair looked more uncomfortable.

“So, what, exactly are you asking of us?”

“The Queen would be extremely grateful if you could take up the execution of her sentence: to turn the criminal into a human, with no memory of his former life, and place him into mundane society so that he never realizes what has been done to him.”

“Just take up the whole thing. What do I get in return?”

“I can offer the riches of...” Michele cut him off.

“I have seen your riches, tasted your wines, lived your ‘eternal’ life. Do not insult me with offers I have turned down already.”

The pair looked for a moment at Andy. “Am I to take it all our rewards are worthless?” Todd asked, a hint of a grin in his voice.

Michele returned the smile. “Of course not. But make an offer worth my time.”

“Very well... “If She shall take up this task, she may have access to the power she sunders from the condemned. She may redirect the flows of his to herself, or to any in her household, and bind them there for as long as she shall live.” Is that acceptable?”

Michele, finally, looked stunned.

“I should mention, m’lady, that the condemned was one of our best sorcerers, else he would not have been able to get into this... Mess.”

Michele took a deep breath. “Just a moment; I would like to discuss this offer.”

“Of course.” He bowed.

Michele, Andy, and the girls withdrew to the far side of the shop, outside of immediate hearing range. ‘Calico’ spoke first.

“Do not trust them! They play tricks!”

Michele looked at her. “I know, I lived with them for a while. They taught me much about... But that was a while ago. They finally played one to many tricks on me; I taught them I can play my own tricks. We have a... truce. Of sorts. I can handle them.”

Calico wasn’t reassured, but Andy’s nod told her they believed it. She settled, a little.

Sara had a question, though. “Who are these people, anyway? Why is everyone so worried about them?”

Andy answered. “They are the Tricksters. They were the Elves, the Kitsune, the Coyote, Loki. Any trickster spirit you’ve ever heard of, it was them, or no one. Sometimes their games are nice, but often... Well, let’s just say their interpretation of ‘nice’ and ours don’t always coincide.”

“Oh.” Sara sorted tail fur for a moment. “So... If Michele has stopped them once, without their power, and has access to their power, she could definitely stop them again, right?”

“Yes! Take the gift, and they will not be able to face you! They will trick us no more!”

Michele looked at Andy. “They have a point, dear. With the power they offer, I could overpower even Argante, no one would be able to stand up to me.”

Andy answered, in a voice as soft as velvet. “You stood up to her once without this power. We can do it again, if we needed to. What do you need this ‘gift’ for? What do you need to do that you cannot now? What do you want to do that we cannot now?” He spread his hands.

There was silence in the little family. After a long moment, Michele responded. “You are right. There is no purpose in this gift. But... Shall we help them?”

Again, it was Calico who answered first: “Why? Let them clean up their own mess.”

Sara shrugged. She had no opinion.

Andy answered: “Why not? They will owe us one more, and we get to stop someone who played one to many tricks. Besides,” he grinned, “It’ll be fun.”

Michele laughed. “Yes, it will be. What do you say girls, shall we trick a trickster?”

It took a moment, then the girls grinned like a cat about to catch a canary.

They went back to the waiting delegation. “We reject your offer. You offer nothing we need or want.” Michele stated.

Todd started, “Please...” Michele cut him off.

“However, we will take care of your problem for you. Leave the offender with us. We will take care of it.”

Todd started to say something, then changed his mind and nodded. “As you wish, Lady. When we leave, we will leave the condemned with you, to cary out his sentence.”

“Good. You may leave now.”

Todd closed his eyes, drew his hand down his body, and vanished. In his place appeared an elvin high-noble, in full dress gear, the no-weapons version.

Andy knew what to do; he had moved behind the new arrivial already, and was sneaking up on him. Michele, on the other hand...

Well, she wasn’t sneaking.

She approached with all the subtlety of a steam locomotive, and all the heat of a blast furnace. Even a confirmed extremist homophile would have had trouble keeping his eyes off her.

This Elf was no homophile.

Andy’s hands started to tease the Elf’s skin, his shirt, his trousers. Whether the Elf noticed they existed or not is a debatable point.

The girls finally started to get the idea, and joined the fun. They split up, coming in from the sides. They didn’t quite have the technique down as Michele did, but the liquid grace their half-cat bodies possessed nearly made up for it.

Michele started below the knees; the Elf’s pants were around his ankles. She ran her hands, the tip of her tongue, up his perfect Elfin form, barely stopping for more than a moment at any one point to caress, or kiss, some point of interest.

The girls knelt by his sides, running their hands up and down whatever they could reach, occasionally leaving tiny marks with sharp fingernails.

Andy proceeded with the undressing of their ‘guest’, and made sure his back got equal attention to his front.

Michele reached his face, and ran one nail down the jawbone, then leaned in for a kiss to shut down the rest of the blood-flow to their guest’s brain.

Coming out of it, she whispered in his ear: “Look at me.” His slitted eyes opened, and looked into her normal ones.

Michele pushed, and felt the initial snap of resistance break.

She whispered once more, still pushing at his mind as hard as she could: “Cum.”

It made quite mess. But no one paid any attention.

As her subject’s body spasmed in uncontrollable orgasm, and his mind in unfathomable pleasure, Michele wormed her way through the last defenses of the condemned man’s mind, reaching further, until she found his core, his center.

What made him him.

She reached out, slid in, and started by severing that connection to the world’s magic that was the essential fixture of any Trickster. It came off cleanly in her mental hand, without withdrawing. The Elvin Queen had apparently not withdrawn her offer.

For a moment Michele was tempted. It would make things so much easier...

Then she capped it, and let it fade away from her.

His center was in turmoil; it could not survive as it was without that immediate access to Power. Michele steadied it, before the effect could unsettle his mind. She couldn’t hold it for long like this though.

Not that she had too; his sentence was to be a human. She went to work; changing his concept of self, so that he was a human, so that he always had been, so that magic was no part of him, had never had been.

From there she worked out, changing memory and thought layer by layer. His mind knew something was wrong; either he wasn’t what he thought he was, or his memories were wrong. They fought to correct themselves, to find their old pattern.

Michele fought to impose a new pattern.

For a long moment, it was a stalemate, every change she made making others necessary, and unmaking previous changes. Michele’s battle looked neverending.

Then, finally, came the point where one change created a reenforcement pattern, new thoughts in the new patterns. They faded quickly, but Michele followed up on them, and not longer later his mind was rejecting ideas of magic, of fantasy, of a world beyond the mundane, on it’s own. Like any mortal man’s.

Michele worked to put in the pattern she had chosen, giving the mind before her the basics it would need to create the memories of the life it had lived.

Finally, she withdrew.

She was still standing, looking directly into those Elven eyes. Eyes that now housed a human mind.

Calico held her up. Andy and Sara had her subject.

As she watched, his eyes closed in a hypnotically induced sleep.

Michele looked at her subject, and got to work on creating him a body to match his mind.

* * *

“That’ll be $375.29.” Andy rang up the cash register for the customer. Sara had the items he had selected in a bag for him; he wouldn’t get it until he had paid.

“Here you go.” ‘Shah’ rolled out four hundred dollar bills. He had come into the shop, partly on a dare, partly to find something to spice up his lonely evenings. They went a little over the top (the anthromorph costume was amazing, but... Why?), but he had found some interesting items. He’d spent more than he actually intended, but he could spare it.

He thanked the store owners, and left. He’d have something to prove to those guys at the frat house he’d gone through with it all right...

Andy watched him go out the door, then spoke to Sara. “You think your parents will like having a son?”

She watched him go, partly with sadness, and partly with a sense of freedom. She thought it over for a moment. Her answer, when it came, was quiet, almost inaudible.

“My family is here.”