The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Would you believe the site you are now reading was first started over ten years ago? It was, or at least the postings that started it.

Over at the MCForum we were wondering what should be done for this momentous occasion. I suggested an expo, at least. So, I was given the task of ‘hosting’ that expo...

I’m a horrible expo host. But, even the worst expo host knows he should enter his own expo. This was my entry. The main rule of the expo: The story must contain a reference to an anniversary.

Given the history, more can be read into this story than is meant to be. It is just what it is, no more and no less.

Andy and Michele; Chapter 7

Sara led the way to her parent’s house.

It had been over a week since she’d been hit by Cupid. Over a week since she’d been turned into a cat-girl. Over a week since she’d found her life-mate in the form of a former alley cat, who they still just called ‘Calico’.

It felt longer. It felt like a lifetime.

She had been living in the dorms, so it was longer yet since she’d been ‘home’. Still, with her parent’s only a town away she’d gone home regularly.

Andy had told her they could make her parent’s not notice her new condition. Or even give her the option to be human again, whenever she wanted. Like Calico could.

Sara had turned it down. Being human again... It wasn’t her. She liked who she was now. She hadn’t always accepted it, but she liked it. Letting Andy or Michele turn her human again would have felt like turning her back on that. On Calico, who she loved more than life itself.

So, when they had option of ‘replacing’ Sara in her parent’s minds, she’d agreed to it, willingly, without thinking about all that it would entail.

Like today. It was her birthday. Her twenty-first. Her parents were throwing a party.

For ‘Shah’, the former ‘elf’ who’d been ‘punished’ by being given her old life. And Sara needed to lead her new family there so they could make sure no one noticed that ‘Shah’ was not ‘Sara’, and in fact was a boy instead of a girl.

“Hello, Mr. Barnes. I would like to talk to you a moment about...” Andy was grabbing the attention of her father. They’d decided not to do anything with her parents until today; instead they would just do all of her relatives at once.

Sara was in cat-form: she just walked in past her frozen father.

They were early, as intended. Her mother was home, baking Sara’s favorite cake, and her grandma was already here, but otherwise they were alone. Michele had already infiltrated the house enough to catch the attention of her mom, and grandma was napping on the chair in front of the the TV. As always.

Calico was showing the curiosity for which cats were famous. She was maintaining her human form, except for her eyes. She often forgot about those, and Sara loved the blue cat-eyes of her lover, no matter what face she wore them with.

The house looked big from a cat’s-eye view, but Sara didn’t want to walk around in her anthro-form here, and not just because Michele had explained that it could upset what they were doing here for the family to see ‘magical’ creatures. She padded up to her room.

It looked like she’d left it. This was going to have to change soon, but for the moment it brought back the memories of Sara’s former life. The one where she’d been human.

There was the trophy she’d won in the swimming competition. There, the clock she’d bought with her best friend. On the wall, the posters she’d put up. Sara wondered if unicorns actually existed. And if she’d get to meet one. She was more willing to believe it now than she had been.

Calico found Sara curled up on her old bed.

“Are you ok, heartling?”

They could always understand each other, no matter what species’ language they each spoke. “Yes... No. I just realized I can’t go back. We will have to empty this room, redecorate. We are erasing every sign Sara Barnes ever existed. It will be as if I never was. ‘Shah’ will get my life, and I...”

Calico stroked her lover. “You are not unhappy with our life?”

“No, it is not that. I love you, and this life we have been given is... Unbelievable. But...”

“You will miss your family.” Calico picked the cat-Sara up. “Come. There is something I would show you.”

Calico waved bye to Andy and Michele, who were setting up to be able to adjust everyone’s memories, and organizing the beings who had agreed to help erase Sara’s past.

She drove them to Sara’s college. To the very street where they had first met, though Calico did not park in front of the sorority house.

Calico got out of the car in cat-girl form. Sara got ready to join her, but Calico stopped her. “No, dear one, stay as you are. That form will serve you well tonight.” She picked Sara up, and carried her down an alleyway behind the buildings, winding her way into the buildings.

“Here, dear one. This was my home.” She set Sara down. “Go, look behind that wall there.” The ‘wall’ was a broken set of planks. Sara slipped through.

There were cats there. They turned and looked at the intruder. Sara could tell they had lived there for quite a while. There was an old tom, obviously in charge, the matriarch herding the kittens behind her. Other, lower-ranked but younger females were flanking her as she stood there. “Um, hi. I come in peace?”

Her only answer was a hiss, with no more meaning or thought behind it than ‘stay back.’ The tom sauntered up to her, started sniffing her over.

Sara did not like where this was heading. She bolted back out to where her lover was waiting. Two of the cats chased her, but stopped dead still in their tracks when they saw a nearly six-foot tall cat waiting for them.

“Sorry, heartling. I knew they would scare you, but I wanted you to see for yourself. And they would not hurt you, not while I am here to stop them.” She was calming Sara. The cats had snuck back into their home. “I was matriarch there.”

“I do not understand.”

“Life-mate, I was in charge there. One of those who chased you is my own kitten, one of many litters I have had, in my old life. At the time it was best life I could ever imagine, to be the top of my own little pride. I was free, as no human will ever understand the term. I knew these paths and streets like no-one else. I had young who I would protect with my life, and members of my pride who would protect me with theirs.”

She looked down at the cat in her furry arms. “Did you see any trace of that?”

“No, I didn’t.” Sara worried that she had missed something her love would find unbearable to have missed.

“Of course not. It is gone. It was gone by the time I woke up in your arms. For all my kits, for all my family, and all my power, it has all gone, as if it never was.”

“Heart of my heart, you had an effect on people’s lives. You can not just be forgotten. In fact, we give another your life in hopes that they might learn from being the person you were how to be a better person themselves. Against that I am nothing.”

“How long? How long did you stalk here?”

“It is hard to say, dear one. Cats do not keep calendars. But, I think it was ten colds. Ten winters. And, I think it was in the fall I was birthed. Like you. I had to endure the snows before I was fully grown.”

“So, it might be your birthday too.”

“Perhaps. I do not know the date.” She smiled at the bundle in her arms. “I was thinking, if I get to choose, I would like to say my birthday was last week. Friday, in fact.”

“The day we met.”

“Oh, we had met before. I remember you. You often took out the garbage at that building. And you never threw it at us cats. In fact, you pet me once. But, yes, the day when we finally got introduced to each other.”

“I did? Well, I thank you for remembering. And I disagree: your old life did have an effect. If you were matriarch, you were the strongest, the wisest of the cats. They looked to you for leadership, because you had proven that you were the best to lead. If that pride still exists, it is because of you. I bet the new matriarch is acting as she acts partly because she knows it is how you reacted before her. You may have been alley cats, but you cared for each other. You were part of that.”

“Perhaps. Still, it is true that we will never need to erase my life: it has already erased itself.”

There was a moment of silence. When she spoke again, Sara put her paw up on her lover’s breast to gain her attention. “I have already said I would not go back, when I was given the choice. This life is better.”

Calico knocked the paw aside with a smile. “It is better. We will see things no cat has ever dreamed of, and not many a human.” She looked Sara in the eyes. “And, I have you. Cats can feel love, and I loved my kits and my tom, but it is nothing besides what I feel with you.”

Sara’s response was to press closer and purr. Then she slowly switched forms, matching at last her lover’s cat-girl form. Calico released her, and Sara ended up standing, snuggled into Calico’s furry side. She still purred.

“Thank you, Calico. Shah is welcome to my old life; I have a better one now.”

Sara pulled away, pulling her lover after her. The alleyway was getting dark as the sun set. “Come on. We have something we never finished.”

It was only a couple of cat-like leaps to the top of the building. The former cement roof was still sturdy enough, even if no human would have been able to reach it. Sara led the way to center of the roof, where she sat down.

Calico followed, sitting beside her. “What is it, heartling?”

“Where you ever up here as a cat?”

“I came up here often. To hunt birds, to call out to the other prides.”

“Did you ever meet your tom up here?”

“Yes. It was a safe place to mate.”

“It still is. And, we were interrupted that first night as the sun went down. I think we should finish where we left off.” Sara’s hand slipped between her lover’s legs, reaching for the pussy on her pussycat.

“I like how you think, heart of my heart.” Calico responded, as her body responded in other ways.

Sara found her mouth pressed against by that of her soul-mate, and their hands roamed further upon each other.

It lacked the insistent heat of the night when Cupid Boy had completed their introductions to one another. The night when a cat and young woman had found they were soul-mates, and helpmates, and pleasure mates for each other. But it made up for it in tenderness and care, and accumulated knowledge. Knowledge of their partners, of their own bodies, and of their preferences.

Calico’s clothes got in the way. The magical clothes Michele and obtained for her to wear would let her shift form and would stay on her, but they also shifted to accommodate hands and paws without being moved from their position.

They did not tear them. The time was taken to remove them carefully, and they were laid out as a form of bed for their activities. A bed which Sara lovingly laid Calico in, before running her tongue over her lover’s soft fur.

Though there wasn’t fur everywhere, and her rough tongue could make Calico squeal when applied in certain places...

Which was normally a good thing.

Sara brought Calico to orgasm first. Which her lover argued wasn’t fair; it was her birthday, after all. Calico should be the one giving presents.

Sara argued that they had all night to trade presents, and after all, she had missed Calico’s birthday.

They made it up to each other.