The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note:

I wrote this first chapter way before i added the other two, so please bare with my amatuerish writing skills for this one. I’m deciding whether to write a 4th chapter to this story, so any commments/suggestions/ideas can be sent to

* * *

ANGEL OF DARKNESS (part 1)

If you haven’t seen the movie, then...;

Ms. Yumi is a teacher with short brown hair, large breasts, and long sexy legs. (She always wears stockings and garter belt)

Jennifer is a young girl with blue hair coming down to her shoulders, medium-sized breasts, and is usually in her school outfit.

Yaku is Jennifer’s best friend, and is tall, with long red hair and medium-sized breasts.

Professor Jarad has been experimenting with a plant, but was shot by the plant with a bulb of some sort, and is now alien-like.

* * *

“What kind of plant is THAT????” asked the terrified teacher, Ms. Yumi. She stared at the almost seven foot plant with its roots spread across the entire room.

“Well, it’s a new species,” replied Professor Jarad, grinning, “That feeds on women’s sexual juices.”

“WHAT????” screamed Ms. Yumi before fainting at the sight of the insidious creature.

* * *

Ms. Yumi awoke with her hands tied behind her back, her clothes stripped from her, except for her pink stockings and garter belt, and in the hands of Professor Jarad. She immediately tried to yell, but the gag in her mouth only allowed muffled cries.

“Ah, I see you’ve woken up, Ms. Yumi.” He had her sitting between his legs on a chair with her legs spread open. “As I was saying, this unique plant feeds on women’s sexual juices.”

While talking, Professor Jarad was busy fondling her breasts and pussy, and Ms. Yumi was having a hard time concentrating, because of the pressure on her clit. She let out a moan of objection and uncontrollable pleasure and desperately tried to get free of her bonds.

The head of the plant appeared and blossomed, as four blue petals opened to reveal a large slit. Then, as Ms. Yumi watched in terror as a large phallus erected from the slit.

“And you will be the perfect meal.”

Professor Jarad spread her unwilling legs to reveal her shaved, wet pussy. Ms. Yumi shook her head and tried to move away, as the plant’s head backed up, ready to strike. The plant plunged its penis straight into Ms. Yumi’s open cunt and earned a muffled scream of pain. Her body shook as the plant began to fuck her deep, almost reaching her cervix. She moaned each time it thrust into her, as she felt Professor Jarad’s hands now under her thighs.

“If you would be kind enough to spare another hole, please.” Professor Jarad said as he lifted Ms. Yumi, still impaled by the plant’s cock, up and placed her on his own penis.

“Aghhhhh!” Her toes curled as he drove his thick cock into her anus.Several other of the plant’s vines had wrapped around her long legs and large breasts. Professor Jarad lifted her light body only to let fall onto his cock again, making quick thrusts up her ass in harmony with the plant. Ms. Yumi was in a daze as the double penetration was felt throughout her whole body. The plant swallowed down her juices in gulps as she was climaxing.

He shot his alien sperm in her rectum, as the plant dislodged from her dry pussy. Ms. Yumi fell limp in her captor’s arms.

“That was excellent, now to proceed with my plan.” He laughed, as his scheme was proceeding perfectly.

* * *

Ms. Yumi awoke again, suspended in the air with her hands tied together behind her back by tentacles coming from the ceiling. The same type of tentacles spread her legs wide and bound at the ankles. Professor Jarad was under her, lying on the floor.

“Now that you’re awake, we can get started.”

At that moment, he shoved his cock into her swollen pussy and fucked her relentlessly.

“Even though it fed already, doesn’t mean it can’t have some fun.” Professor Jarad said as he reached behind her and spread her ass cheeks. Ms. Yumi opened her eyes in shock as she heard the plant open behind her.

“MMMMPPHHHGHH!” She screamed as the plant thrust its slimy phallus deep into her open anus. Again, they fucked her unwilling body over and over again.

Professor Jarad paused as he shot his alien sperm deep into her pussy.

“Now, you will have a plant head just like that one.”

Tears streamed down Ms. Yumi’s cheeks as she felt his cum in her cunt. She screamed one last time before she fainted.

Meanwhile, wide-eyed Jennifer watched in horror through the slightly open door. She gasped in surprise, and Professor Jarad abruptly turned around. Jennifer ran out of the basement as fast as she could, not turning back.

Professor Jarad smiled, “I guess I’ll have a use for you after all.”

* * *

The next day in school Jennifer was in shock and wondered what happened to Ms. Yumi. Surprisingly she saw Ms. Yumi in class as if nothing had happened the night before. After class was over and everyone had left, Ms. Yumi called Jennifer to her desk.

“Yes?” Jennifer asked, not knowing what to expect.

“Jennifer”, Ms. Yumi said as she walked to the door. “At your age you should be experiencing sexual feelings towards other people.”

“Excuse me, Ms. Yumi?” Jennifer asked, surprised by her directness.

“Oh, you know what I mean,” Ms. Yumi shut the door, locked it, and pulled down the shade. “Looking at another person’s body with lust.”

Ms. Yumi took off her jacket while walking towards the trembling Jennifer. Her nipples could clearly be seen through the thin material of her blouse.

Jennifer looked away. “Tell me Jennifer...” Ms. Yumi said as she unbuttoned her blouse. “Do you find me attractive?” Her blouse was now open, exposing her large breasts encased in a lacy bra.

Jennifer continued to look away, avoiding her gaze. Ms. Yumi leaned back against her desk and pulled her skirt to her waist. She pulled her panties down her legs and stepped out of them. “You know Jennifer,” she said as she walked behind the trembling girl. “I find you attractive.”

Ms. Yumi was now behind Jennifer. She leaned forward so that her breasts her pressing against Jennifer’s back. “And extremely sexy.” Ms. Yumi whispered.

She licked her ear and kissed her neck as her hands began to unbutton her blouse. Jennifer sobbed and tears rolled down her cheeks, as her bra and flat stomach was revealed.

“Please...stop.”

Ms. Yumi pulled Jennifer’s skirt to her waist and pulled down her panties.

“Oh, but doesn’t it feel so good?”

Ms. Yumi gripped Jennifer’s chin as she deeply kissed the young girl while fondling her breasts. As her tongue entered Jennifer’s mouth, she quickly pulled away, stepping back. “No, stop.”

Ms. Yumi sat up on her desk and spread her legs wide. “I’m sorry, Jennifer. But I have a hunger.”

Jennifer gasped as she saw a blue thing start to erect from Ms. Yumi’s pussy. She ran for the door and tried to get out, but she couldn’t get the door open. Ms. Yumi stood up and seductively walked towards the girl. Jennifer pounded on the door as she glanced back to see more of the blue thing start to emerge from underneath Ms. Yumi’s skirt. Jennifer turned around and could only whimper at her impending fate.

The whole head of the plant was now sticking out between Ms. Yumi’s legs. It blossomed open to reveal its slit, erecting its long phallus. She was now standing in front of the terrified girl. The penis extended and pushed under Jennifer’s skirt. She screamed as the phallus penetrated her pussy, reaching her womb. Jennifer whimpered as the plant penis fucked her roughly. Ms. Yumi stepped up to the girl and kissed her deeply, using one hand to rub her clit and the other to fondle her breasts. Jennifer cried out as her pain and pleasure coursed through her body.

Ms. Yumi reached behind herself and unclipped her bra. She took her own left breast and began to suck on it. Jennifer could barely concentrate as she watched Ms. Yumi with confusion. Just then, Ms. Yumi grasped her breast and squeezed it, send a jet of milk squirting onto Jennifer’s face. She did the same with her right breast, until Jennifer’s face and hair was covered with the white liquid, which mixed with her tears.

“Would you like me to stop?” Jennifer could barely nod her head between gasps. “Alright” Ms. Yumi pulled the phallus out of Jennifer’s dry pussy.

Without warning she flipped Jennifer around and spread her ass cheeks. Before she knew what was going on, Jennifer felt the cock at her anus.

“NOOOO!!!!” Jennifer screamed, as the plant pushed into her anus with powerful thrusts. She whimpered as the plant fucked her from behind. Ms. Yumi unclipped her bra and reached forward to pinch Jennifer’s nipples and clit at the same time. Pleasure/pain shot through her body as she was being penetrated. With one last scream Jennifer fainted from the sexual excitement in Ms. Yumi’s arms.

* * *

That night, Dr. Jarad noticed that the plant had developed more and created two small seeds the size of golf balls. The alien instincts inside his brain knew that if these were inserted properly in a woman’s womb, she would give birth to the same breed of plant. But the problem was having 100% assurance that the impregnation would work. Dr. Jarad immediately got to work building a machine to complete this task.

* * *

Jennifer awoke laying on some sort of operating table. Her legs were spread and bound at the corners of the table, as were her arms. She was stripped of her clothes and a little disoriented.

“Ah, I see you’re awake, Jennifer.” Dr. Jarad smiled and approached the bound girl. As he neared her she struggled to get out, but was helpless.

“You and another special girl will be the part of my breeding experiment. But first, you have to be excited for this to work.”

Jennifer saw Ms. Yumi walk up to her; she was wearing a pink garter belt and stockings.

Ms. Yumi slowly leaned down and kissed Jennifer on the lips. Jennifer tried to shake her head, but Ms. Yumi firmly held her chin and continued to kiss her. Her hand began to fondle Jennifer’s breasts, squeezing her nipples until they were hard and protruding. Ms. Yumi got between her legs started to lick Jennifer’s pussy, sucking on her clit. Jennifer shut her eyes tightly and tried extremely hard to suppress the pleasures that were building up within her young body.

“That’s enough.” Dr. Jarad interjected as he saw Jennifer’s juices coat Ms. Yumi’s tongue. Jennifer’s shaved pussy glistened with her excitement.

Ms. Yumi got off the table and walked away. With that, Dr. Jarad walked back to his chair and began to press several buttons. Jennifer heard the sounds between her legs and looked down to see a machine with a clear tube pointed directly at her pussy. The tube’s diameter was about two inches. She screamed as the tube began to inch its way towards the entrance to her pussy. Jennifer tried desperately to get away from the moving dildo-like tube.

She gasped as it reached her lips. The tube slipped into her wet pussy easily and continued to push past her lips. Jennifer moaned over and over again as she felt the tube move up her vaginal tract. It reached her cervix and pushed at her womb. She screamed at the pain and looked down to see the bulge in her abdomen that was the tube. With a forceful amount of pushing, the tube slowly pushed into her womb and stopped. Jennifer was panting and as tears streamed down her cheeks, she watched as the slime-covered seed slowly traveled up the tube. She gasped as the seed reached her pussy and continued its way up. Jennifer screamed and squeezed her eyes shut, as she felt the seed reach her womb. The tube began to pull back out of her pussy covered in her juices.

She sobbed as her mind began to absorb what had just happened and what was going to happen. Jennifer screamed and shot her eyes open as her pussy was again violated. She turned to see Ms. Yumi or the plant head drinking on her wet pussy.

Professor Jarad smiled and rubbed his hands together. “Now she will also rape any girl that comes near her, and can’t do anything about it.” He laughed as his plan had worked.

* * *

Jennifer abruptly woke up in her bed, panting and sweating. It was around 2:00am. “Was it a dream?” her mind filled with confusion as she fell back in her bed and fell asleep.

The next day, when she was walking home from school with Yaku, they reached her house. “I’m not feeling so well...” Jennifer said as she put her hand on her forehead.

“C’mon, let’s get you inside,” Yaku said, entering the house with her.The note on the door said: “Dinner’s in the fridge, be back late. -Mom”

Soon after they entered the house, Yaku’s scream could be heard outside.

THE END