The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Please send any comments or maybe suggestions to , thanks.

* * *

Angel of Darkness (part 2)

Still in their school outfits, the two girls entered the house. Soon after they entered the living room, Jennifer fainted.

“Jennifer!” Yaku screamed. She tried to wake her up by shaking her and called her name. In her unconscious state, Jennifer moaned slightly. When she fainted, Jennifer’s skirt had risen over her hips, revealing her lacy white panties and long, creamy legs which were carelessly spread. Realizing that she couldn’t wake up Jennifer, Yaku was about to get up and call 911, when she heard a rustling sound coming from between Jennifer’s legs. Yaku stared in shock as something pushed against Jennifer’s panties from the inside. Ever so slowly, she got up and backed away from her friend, not sure what to expect. The thing pushed harder against the panties that blocked its way, now resembling a penis obscenely distending from the center of the white panties. While walking backwards to keep an eye on whatever was happening, Yaku tripped, falling onto her ass. Emitting a ripping sound, the band of the panties finally gave way, and a tentacle emerged from Jennifer’s pussy. Yaku screamed with renewed horror, and got up to run away. Anticipating this, the tentacle shot out and caught Yaku’s ankle, making her fall on her stomach. Yaku tried to crawl away, but the tentacle’s strong grip kept her from escaping. Staring back, Yaku saw the head of a plant also coming from Jennifer’s pussy. Yaku screamed as the tentacle gripping her ankle began to pull her towards Jennifer; she helplessly raked at the floor and yelled for anyone to help her. While being dragged across the carpet floor, her skirt rode up her hips also revealing her lacy, white panties and long legs. More tentacles sprouted out of Jennifer’s pussy, wrapping around Yaku’s other ankle and wrists.

“Jennifer, stop this! Why are you doing this to me??!” Yaku sobbed as tears rolled down her cheeks and could only watch the inevitable. The tentacles spread her legs apart, no matter how hard she tried to close them. The plant opened up to reveal its long phallic appendage. It went straight for her pussy, entering her forcefully through the side of her panties. Yaku screamed out, as it pushed all the way in, till her pussy was completely covered by the flower petals.

Yaku was not a virgin, she had slept with a few guys in the past, and occasionally fantasized about Jennifer, but was absolutely disgusted by this creature taking her brutally. It began to pump into her pussy, the slime that the tentacle was already coated with lubricating Yaku’s dry passage. With every insertion, the creature was rewarded with a yelp from it’s victim. Yaku shook her head from side to side, trying to block out the obscene squishing noises that were being made by the creature fucking her.

Yaku shut her eyes as hard as she could, trying to imagine that this was all a horrible nightmare, but suddenly shot them wide open when she felt something touch around her anus through her panties. She heard the ripping sound of her panties as the tentacle moved towards her asshole. She cried out as the tentacle pushed its way past her muscles and further into the tight passage. Another tentacle pushed itself under the hem of Yaku’s blouse and wrapped around one of her breasts. A second tentacle went up her blouse and coiled around her other breast, the two tentacles squeezing her breasts through the tight bra. They pushed outwards, tearing her blouse and sending buttons flying. Due to the slimy tentacles constantly rubbing against the thin bra, it soon became transparent. The plant fucking her pussy kept rubbing against her clit, creating small sparks that soon burst into flames beginning from her pussy and spreading throughout her body.

Yaku screamed out in a mix of pain, pleasure, and disgust. The tentacles continued to relentlessly pump into her pussy and ass, slowly pushing her across the carpet. Yaku’s nipples poked through her bra like tents, clearly visible through the wet material. She felt full with the two appendages filling both holes. Yaku arched her back and let out one last moan, juice now freely flowing from her pussy. The plant eagerly swallowed the emissions gushing out of her opening, sucking her dry. Yaku remained still for a few seconds before collapsing onto the floor. The creature retracted all its tentacles from Yaku’s raped body, slowly pulling out from her pussy and closing up the plant head. All of the appendages returned to Jennifer’s pussy, seeming as if nothing happened.

Yaku lay unconscious, with her breasts still encased in her bra, which was now covered in slime and her nipples clearly visible through the drenched material, poking out obscenely. Her skirt thrown carelessly above her waist, legs splayed across the floor—exposing her dry pussy. Her Torn panties lay between her legs and red hair fanned out across the carpet.

* * *

Jennifer opened her eyes, trying to clear the haze that surrounded her mind. She slowly got up from the floor, still disoriented and not remembering exactly what had happened. She noticed Yaku laying on the floor across from her and quickly ran over to her friend.

“Yaku! What happened??!” Jennifer helped her friend up.

“Jennifer...” Yaku slowly regained consciousness, holding onto Jennifer as she got up.

“Yaku, are you okay? What happened?” Jennifer was still confused over what happened in the past few days and couldn’t understand any of it.

“Jennifer, I need you...” Yaku leaned in and kissed Jennifer, immediately pushing in her tongue. Jennifer’s eyes shot open and she quickly backed away from Yaku, looking at her in shock.

“Yaku what are you doing??!” Jennifer wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, surprised by her friend’s actions.

“I need you Jennifer...” Yaku replied as she pinched her nipples through her bra and began to rub her clit while staring straight back at her shocked friend. Jennifer was speechless as she watched her friend masturbate right in front of her. She couldn’t stand to watch it any longer and rushed out of the house, just wanting to wake up from her ongoing nightmare.

“I need it...” Yaku grabbed the phone and dialed up her best friend, besides Jennifer. After several rings, her friend picked up.

“Hello??” The voice on the other line sounded urgent and out of breath.

“Kiko? This is Yaku, I was wondering if I could come over. Are you busy?” Yaku knew exactly what Kiko was doing as soon as she answered the phone.

“Umm....actually, I’m kind of in the middle of something. I’ll call you back later, ok?” Yaku could sense the urgency in her voice.

“Sure, no problem. Talk to you later.” Yaku smiled an evil grin, as she got her things and went home to change.

* * *

Meanwhile in his lab, Professor Jarad kept a constant surveillance on his plant, which was beginning to change in many ways.

“You are an interesting one, aren’t you...” Professor Jarad watched yet another cocoon structure open up to reveal a worm-like creature. The worms were about half a foot long and a centimeter wide, the same color as the plant, a dark green. There were about a dozen of them hanging from one of the plant’s many limbs. The alien part of his brain was telling him what these were used for.

“Ms. Yumi, I am in need of your assistance.” The brown haired woman entered the lab dressed in a low cut, white blouse and black short skirt that revealed her stocking tops every time she took a step. Her legs were encased in white stockings and she had on a pair of black high heels.

“You called Master?” Ms. Yumi replied.

“Yes, hold your skirt open please.” Ms. Yumi responded by pulling the front of her skirt and elastic band of her panties open. Professor Jarad picked all of the worms until he held a handful of the squirming creatures. He casually dropped them into Ms. Yumi’s skirt.

“You may release it now.” Ms. Yumi let go of her skirt, closed her eyes, and shuddered as the worms found their way inside her vagina.

“Now, I’d like you to deliver those special packages to the proper recipients. You may go.” Ms. Yumi stood in place for a moment until all the worms reached the area around her cervix, before walking out of the room.

Ms. Yumi’s heels clicked on the floor as she walked through the halls of the school, deciding who her first victim should be. She heard music coming from around the corner, so she continued down the hall, finding the aerobics class doing exercises. She glanced through the glass and spotted one girl in particular that sparked her interest. Her name was Kaori, she stood at medium height with jet black hair coming down to her shoulders, but tied in a ponytail. She had a head band on and was dressed in a tight blue spandex aerobics outfit resembling a one-piece bathing suit, along with tight black biker shorts. Ms. Yumi watched as she did her work out, her breasts bouncing up and down in erotic undulations. The outfit was low cut exposing her succulent cleavage and she could tell that Kaori wasn’t wearing a bra, noticing her nipples pointing out through the thin material.

“Kaori, I need to talk to you in that office.” Ms. Yumi pointed towards a private room that was only meant for staff.

“Sure Ms. Yumi, but can I change first?”

“No, it will only take a second.” Ms. Yumi followed Kaori into the office, closing and locking the door behind them, and closing the blinds.

“It’s nothing serious Kaori, I just want to...” Ms. Yumi accidentally knocked over a book, casually bending over to picking it up. This action lewdly exposed her generous cleavage, encased in a black lacy bra. Kaori averted her eyes, wondering whether the action was on purpose. With in-human speed, Ms. Yumi rushed towards the stunned girl, throwing her arms above her head and at the same time pushing her against the wall. The wall had a row of hooks for hanging up coats, jackets, etc... it was high on the wall above both of their heads. Ms. Yumi pulled a scarf from one of the hooks and tied Kaori’s wrists together, and at the same time she crushed her lips against the young girl’s, kissing the girl against her will. When she finished tying the scarf, Ms. Yumi lifted the girl off her feet and hung the scarf on one of the hooks, making Kaori stand on her toes. Grabbing another scarf she securely gagged the struggling asian teen, stepping back to admire her work. Ms. Yumi ignored the girl’s muffled cries as she tried to break free of her restraints.

“I love it when you struggle like that, it makes your breasts jiggle enticingly.” Ms. Yumi smiled while leaning back against the desk. She bent over and touched her ankles, and then began to slowly, seductively drag her hands up her legs, staring into Kaori’s eyes the whole time. When she reached her thighs, she pulled the hem of her skirt along with her hands, revealing her lacy stocking tops. With both hands, she reached into her skirt and pulled down her black panties and stepped out of them.

“I have something for you Kaori” Ms. Yumi smiled. With one hand she reached under skirt, closed her eyes and shuddered. She pulled her hand out holding three squirming, dripping worms, Ms. Yumi licked her lips as she held the creatures before the terrified girl. As Ms. Yumi walked towards Kaori, she desperately tried to escape her emanate fate, backing up against the wall. She walked up to the bound girl and dropped the worms onto her cleavage. Kaori let out a muffled screamed as they wriggled around covering her exposed flesh in slime. One of them found its way and was squirming between her breasts. It pushed, until only its tail was visible and it was followed by the second one. The first worm made its way across her flat stomach and reached the waistband of her shorts. Ms. Yumi watched as it pushed, inch by inch into her shorts. Kaori frantically twisted in her bonds as the worm made its way past the waistband of her shorts and found the entrance to her pussy. Tears were flowing freely down her cheeks, dripping onto her cleavage and mixing with the slime. Ms. Yumi knew exactly what was happening, she could see that half of the worm had entered her because only half was visible through the tight spandex. Meanwhile, the second one was at her stomach, and the third one was pushing past her cleavage. She watched contentedly until all three of the creatures had fully entered the writhing girl, leaving her panting from her efforts. Ms. Yumi reached out and grasped both of Kaori’s breasts, fondling them through her thin outfit. She bent down and took one of her nipples into her mouth, sucking on the engorged bud and licking it. She did the same with the other nipple until both were standing straight out and there was a wet spot on the spandex.

“Stop.....Please, no more....” Kaori barely struggled, for she knew there was no way out of this ordeal. With a quick tug, Ms. Yumi exposed her left breast, again bending down to take the nipple into her mouth. Except this time after sucking on it, she bite down on it, being rewarded with a yelp from Kaori and causing more tears flow. Ms. Yumi walked back to her purse and pulled out a long, thick vibrator. Kaori shook her head from side to side, not wanting to suffer anymore. Ms. Yumi pushed the strap of the aerobics outfit aside and used her nail to make a slit in her shorts, revealing Kaori’s hairless slit.

“Ooohhh.... aren’t we a naughty girl.” Ms. Yumi used her hands to push the lips apart, then bent forward and took her clit into her mouth. She knew she was working Kaori’s body against her will and waited for the pleasure to take over. Finally a moan escaped Kaori’s covered lips, as her body betrayed her and Ms. Yumi could taste the sweet nectar that came from her excitement. While Kaori was in a haze of pleasure, Ms. Yumi took the dildo and started to push it into the well lubricated passage. Kaori’s eyes shot open, and the object entering her between her legs brought her out of her haze, causing her to cry out again. With every push the dildo entered an extra inch, and with every inch Kaori yelled into the gag, until only the end of it was sticking out of her pussy. Ms. Yumi turned the dial to low....medium....then high, and pushed it all the into Kaori. She let go of the strap of the outfit, and it completely covered her pussy, holding the dildo in place.

“Enjoy...” Ms. Yumi got her purse and left the office, locking it on her way out. Kaori was left with her wrists tied together hanging on a hook above her head, a gag in her mouth, standing on her toes. Her cleavage was covered in a coat of slime, her left breast exposed. Every ten minutes or so her whole body shudder and she would arch her back, close her eyes and moan. After a while, the whole crotch area of Kaori’s outfit was drenched in her own unwanted pleasure. Occasionally, her own weak attempts of escaping triggering multiple orgasms.

END OF PART 2