The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anita Remade

by Penny Propofol

Anita Peters was one of the mouthiest kids in school. She was a regular at the principal’s office as well as detention. The girl had turned 18 years old four days before the start of her senior year at Blossom Valley High. She was tall blue eyed and had straight light brown hair that reached below her ears. Her hair was styled in a pageboy cut. The girl had a big, well rounded butt as well as large breasts for a girl still in high school. Of all the staff at school, Anita had the most trouble with her P.E. Teacher Ms. Paula Sanger. Ms. Sanger was a tall, athletic blonde that liked to run a disciplined class. She also seemed to favor the boys as they tended to be better at sports. She was generally disliked by the girls who thought of her as a slave driver. She had clashed with Anita ever since her freshman year and this year was no different. The students had all been required to produce their immunization records by the end of the second week of school. Everyone had been warned that those that wouldn’t or couldn’t comply would be given their shots that day when they had their PE class.

It was no surprise that Anita didn’t have her records with her. Her parents took little interest in their daughter and had in all likelihood lost them. None of this made any difference to Ms. Sanger. All she was interested in was an opportunity to pay the girl back for her disrespectful behavior. Anita had gotten dressed down into her PE clothes and had finished her calisthenics at the beginning of class. She had an attitude when she was called over by her teacher. She was one of three girls that didn’t have their immunization records. Ms. Sanger had her assistant start the class while she led the three girls to her office where the school nurse, Minnie Torres was waiting. The first two girls got their shots without incident. Ms. Sanger saved Anita for last because she knew the girl would be difficult. Sure enough, as soon as it was her turn, the teacher and the nurse had to physically drag Anita into Ms. Sanger’s office. Each of the women had hold of one of Anita’s arms as she was arguing with her teacher. She was in the middle of yelling at Paula when she felt the needle enter her arm. She stopped yelling and looked at her arm in time to see Minnie injecting her. As the last of the drug went into her arm she said, “What the fuuc.... Oooooooohh.” The distressed look faded from her face as her eyes rolled and her struggling stopped.

Anita’s mind became clouded over within seconds, she was finding it hard to stand and impossible to think. She felt her clothing being stripped from her, hands touching her body and she liked it. Under the effects of the drug she liked the feeling of being handled by these women. After she was naked, she felt Ms. Sanger’s hand gently take hold of her jaw and turn her head. Looking Anita in the eye she said, “That’s better. Nurse Minnie just gave you something help you relax, Anita. Now, you’re going to be a good girl and lie on this examination table and get your shots. You’re also going to submit to a thorough physical examination. Anita shook her head trying to clear her mind of the fog. She said, “NN.. n... no. No examination.” Ignoring her, the two women walked her backwards toward the table. Ms. Sanger said, “Put her up on the table and strap her down. This little bitch is going to get her shots and an examination whether she wants them or not.” The two women raised her up onto the table and placed her onto her back. She wanted to try to resist being made to lie down, but the nurse put her palm on Anita’s forehead and eased her back. In seconds, Ms. Sanger had Anita’s legs spread wide open and strapped to the stirrups. Her arms were strapped down to her sides. She tried to call for help but was immediately distracted by the chill of a large, well lubricated and cold thermometer sliding into her ass. She refocused and tried to call for help again only to be silenced by a small bullet vibrator buzzing her clitoris. Anita gasped in surprise, her blue eyes opened wide for a second and then the pleasure began to take her. Paula Sanger smiled as she watched the girls eyes roll from the pleasuring. Nurse Minnie quickly began giving Anita her immunization shots. One by one the syringes were inserted and emptied into her soft, defenseless arm. Anita didn’t even notice because of the vibrator.

Ms. Sanger tipped the table slightly, raising Anita’s big butt up a little higher than her head. She walked over and opened the office door making sure that Anita saw her do it. The girl knew that her most private parts were on display for anyone to see if they happened to walk by. Meanwhile she had to lie strapped into those stirrups drugged and helpless to do anything about it. The nurse began inspecting every inch of the captive girl’s body. Anita’s body was so soft and smooth and the nurse found her breasts to be particularly enticing. The drug was really doing things to Anita’s head and all of her emotions over the situation were simply floating away. By this time Paula had returned from the door with the vibrator and was using in on Anita’s vaginal opening. All the girl could do was lay there and purr as she felt her will to resist melt away. The nurse began to kiss and suck Anita’s nipples. She went limp and willingly surrendered to the treatment from the two women. Paula removed the thermometer from Anita’s ass and started to tongue the girl’s pussy. She knew exactly what she was doing and made Anita cream in just a couple of minutes. After being made to cum several times, the girl shuddered all over as she had one last orgasm and then let sleep take her.

The nurse finished her examination while Ms. Sanger installed an IV needle into Anita’s right arm. The Midazolam injection had quieted Anita down earlier and it was still keeping her chemically restrained. Normally she’d have been flipping out if some woman’s hands were touching her all over. However, under Midazolam, she lay in a contented light sleep as the nurse readied her for a brainwashing session. The drip was slowed to allow her to get closer to waking but not quite there. In this twilight state, Anita would be very susceptible to being programmed. Paula sat on a stool in front of Anita’s exposed pussy and began to lick and kiss it with expert technique. Up and down she moved her tongue in Anita’s groove as it wiggled side to side. The sensations reached Anita’s drug soaked brain and she smiled with pleasure. Paula Sanger was a master at eating pussy and soon the girl was totally lost in the experience. In the meantime, Nurse Minnie sat up by Anita’s head whispering lovingly into Anita’s ear as she gently ran her fingers through the girl’s hair. Minnie’s hypnotic words were drifting deep into Anita’s mind unchallenged. The Midazolam had not only put her on her back, it took down all her mental defenses as well. Anita’s mind was as wide open to invasion as her soaking pussy. While Paula was fucking Anita’s pussy, Minnie was fucking Anita’s mind. All the while, Anita just lay there taking it like a good little bitch.

As Anita’s personality was being washed away with Nurse Minnie’s words and Ms. Sanger’s tongue fucking, she felt herself being edited. Thought by thought, line by line, her personality was being rewritten. She felt it happening, but the pleasure, the Midazolam and Minnie’s mastery of hypnotic speech were simply too much for her to fight. It all felt so good she didn’t even want to resist it anymore. She liked being taken over, being controlled and very soon she would belong to Ms. Sanger completely. She had already run away from home, she’d been staying with different friends and drifting around. Starting tonight she was going home with Paula Sanger and from now on she was going to be a whole different girl. Minnie put a pair of earphones onto Anita’s head and made her listen to a hypnotic mp3 file. The file was on auto play and would ply Anita’s mind with mantras that she would repeat for hours. By 4pm that afternoon, Anita’s old personality had been deleted completely. Each repetition of her mantras strengthened Paula’s grip on Anita’s mind. After a few thousand repetitions, Anita was Paula’s willing plaything.

Paula disconnected the drip from Anita’s IV and covered the needle with tape. The straps were removed from her arms and knees and her legs were lowered from the stirrups. Paula and Minnie rolled her over onto her side and placed her in a recovery position. Without the drip to reinforce the Midazolam it soon began to wear off and Anita began to stir. When she first awoke, she was drowsy and confused but within a few seconds she recognized Paula and happily let herself be French kissed. Once Anita had awakened enough to get dressed, Paula brought out some clothing for her to wear. Anita was utterly compliant and under Paula’s control. Deep in her mind somewhere she realized that she was being controlled but found that she liked it. Once she was on her feet, the girl was bent over and a special remote controlled vibrating plug was installed into her defenseless vagina. It would lie recessed inside the lips of her pussy, managing to reach the clitoral area with a tiny extended ball nestled up against the hood. Inside her vagina a network of bumps would surround and manipulate her G spot area.

Paula stood her up briefly and presented her with a well contoured piece of anal jewelry. It had a slightly rounded teardrop shape that would fit between her cheeks with minimal irritation. It was a voice activated vibrator with a pretty jewel on the end of it that would decorate Anita’s tight little asshole. Anita smiled as the device was explained to her. She obediently bent over and spread her cheeks to allow it to be plugged into her. As a reward, she felt all of the toys buzz to life and lightly pleasure her. She quickly realized that the devices were capable of adjusting their rhythm for optimal effect. It made her feel so gooey and creamy inside, she couldn’t stop gyrating her pelvis in response as her eyes closed and she moaned softly. She heard Paula’s soft voice in her ear, “Yes. That’s it, sweetie. Just give in. Let it make you feel goooooood. From now on you’ll do what I say and you will be rewarded for your obedience. Do you like that, Anita?” Anita’s smile grew bigger, with her eyes still closed she said, “Ohhhhhh. Oh yesssssssss. Fuck me masterrrrrr. Oh, fuuuuck me. I want to be controlled.”

Nurse Minnie smiled and said, “Sounds like you have another happy customer, Paula.” Paula replied, “Oh just wait until I get her home. This bitchy little slut is going to learn the meaning of the word fucked.” Paula dressed the girl in the most provocative underwear that left nothing to the imagination. Over that, she dressed Anita up to look like a sweet, innocent school girl. She was so cute in her little outfit, her new makeup and her new attitude. Before they left for the parking lot she said to Anita, “No one knows that underneath your outfit you’re dressed like a little whore. MY little whore. When I get you home you’re going to be a good little whore, aren’t you.” Anita nodded her head as her pretty blue eyes reflected nothing but willing obedience for her new master. Once Anita was strapped into her seat, she was commanded to sleep. Obediently her eyelids slid closed and her head nodded forward. She would stay nice and quiet on the way to her new home.