The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The following is a work of erotic fiction. It is a product of my somewhat warped, fevered imagination and any resemblance to actual events of people is purely coincidental. Any attempt to do the things I’ve written about her in real life would be immoral and illegal. If you think you can completely control another person’s mind then you seriously need professional help.

This is intended for adults. Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if it is illegal to do so where you live. If you live somewhere where it’s illegal to read erotica, I suggest you move.

These stories are copyrighted by Lady K © 2008. It may be reproduced anywhere on the Internet as long as it is free and I am given credit for it.

I would be remiss if I didn’t recognize a group of people and one people in particular for their help. The members of the Garden of MC were generous with their thoughts and criticism. Of those fine kinky people, I need to thank Flibinite. Her friendship and willingness to act as an editor is sincerely appreciated.

Comments and constructive criticism are always welcome. Write me at .

* * *

This story is very squicky. It’s not in the same squick range as Riders but I would put it in the same general gross-kinky region as Mind Worms: Facility and Gospel.

If gross-kinky is not your thing, stop reading now. You have been warned.

* * *

This story is dedicated with respect and admiration to two authors, Tabico and Iago. Tabico is the master of erotic MC horror and, to the best of my knowledge, coined the term “squick” to describe this sub-genre. Iago’s Lovecraft-inspired masterpiece Gospel is simply brilliant. I owe them both a debt of gratitude for showing me the possibilities inherent in erotic MC horror.

* * *
Categories: MC, NC, SF

The Anlorgash Incident

By Lady K

* * *

Time Newsweekly Report

14 May 2007

The Anlorgash Incident: New Evidence Surfaces 25 Years Later

By Shannon Duncan

The world is full of tales of the unexplained. UFOs, mind control, monsters and ancient gods are consistent elements of our collective experience. Amongst devotees of the paranormal, certain incidents have gained an exalted status; the mass disappearance of students from St. Agnes’ College, the Roswell Incident, the Succubae of Sacred Hearts Girls’ School and the ghosts of Woodchester Mansion all fall within this category.

A new incident has joined this list within the last quarter-century. It brings with it the usual collection of true believers, debunkers, conspiracy theorists and crackpots. This case is unique in that everyone involved, regardless of their beliefs about this incident, agree on one fact.

Something very strange happened at Lake Anlorgash, New York on March 12, 1982.

The agreed upon facts are fairly straightforward. Sometime on or around March 12, 1982, approximately 83 people died in the small hamlet deep in the Catskill Mountains. This includes the 71 permanent residents of Lake Anlorgash and a handful of tourists and other visitors.

The points of agreement about the incident usually end there.

The official finding of investigations by the New York State and federal governments was that a bubble of methane gas built up on the floor of Lake Anlorgash. The gas was released by a small landfall, suffocating everyone in the town, which lies in a small valley. Investigators point out that similar tragedies have taken place in South America.

Paranormal enthusiasts counter that there is no history of gas buildup in Lake Anlorgash. Similarly, testing carried out since the incident has found that no gas is collecting at the bottom of the lake.

Conspiracy theorists also note that the government explanation, while plausible, does not explain why the bodies of the dead were all cremated. This was done without consulting the families of the dead.

Also, there have been reports of aircraft flying around the area on the night of March 12. Backpackers also reported hearing and/or seeing explosions in the vicinity of Lake Anlorgash on the night in question.

Paranormal explanations for the mass deaths range from an attack by extraterrestrials to a group suicide caused by a contaminated food supply. The most popular theory – if the number of articles, books and websites associated with it are any measure – is based on a tale told by Willie Pressman, a native of the area who lived in a cabin near Lake Anlorgash up until his death in 1984.

Pressman claimed to possess knowledge of the lake that had been passed down from father to son. The tragedy, Pressman said, had not been caused by methane gas or any other natural explanation. The true culprit was Ahn-L’or G’ash, a creature that used the lake as a portal to attempt to enter our world.

“We done tried to tell them, but they wouldn’t listen” Pressman said in a 1983 interview. “You can’t tell them townies nothing, not if ain’t a college boy. My family’s been here a long time. We listened when the Indians warned us and we tried to tell them to stay away from the lake. Ain’t nothing good comes from that lake. They didn’t listen, went right ahead and built a town there.

“See, old Ahn-L’or G’ash, he comes out of that lake about once every hundred years or so. Tries to get him a toe-hold in our world. The Indians figured that out and figured the best way to stop him was to not be there when he come out. Pretty simple if you ask me. He damn near did it this time, too. If them soldiers hadn’t a come when they did, we’d all be in trouble, let me tell you.”

When the interviewer challenged Pressman on the supposed one-hundred year timeline for the creature’s appearances, the old man mentioned a logging camp that disappeared in the late 1800s. A check of newspapers and other records shows that ten people at a logging camp set up near Lake Anlorgash disappeared in 1882.

Supporters of Pressman’s story point out that Anlorgash is not derivative of any known Indian language. Critics of the tale say that Pressman was an itinerant alcoholic.

The story might have ended there, with both sides sniping at each other’s claims, if it had not been for a discovery made in the ruins of a house near the lake. The village of Lake Anlorgash has been abandoned since 1982 but is a frequent destination for researchers into the case. In June, 2006, Lois Fremantle claimed to have found a cassette tape recorded by a victim on the night of March 12, 1982.

As with everything else in the case of Lake Anlorgash there is a basic point of agreement about the tape, which then spirals off into widely divergent theories. It is agreed that the tape was made by Dr. Madeline Mueller, an epidemiologist at the Center for Disease Control and Research (CDCR). Mueller was apparently in Lake Anlorgash visiting her aunt, Anita Adler. She refers to her colleague and fiancé at CDCR, Dr. Clyde Roberts, and attempts to describe what is happening to her.

At this point, the theories as to what is happening to Mueller during the making of the tape diverge. Conspiracy theorists claim that the tape supports Pressman’s story of a creature emerging from the lake, only to be driven back by a military force. Skeptics claim that Mueller was having a psychotic episode or that the tape itself is fraudulent.

Now, for the first time, excerpts from the tape have been made public in anticipation of Lois Fremantle’s new book Lake Anlorgash: the Mystery Solved.

* * *

(The tape begins to record. The sound of someone fumbling with the recorder is heard. This is followed by the voice of a person identified as Dr. Madeline Mueller. Her voice is thin and breathy, she sounds panicked.)

“Oh dear God, please work. Please work. Oh, thank you, thank you. My name is Dr. Madeline Mueller and I work at the CDCR in Nashville, Tennessee. If you find this tape, please see that it is given to Dr. Clyde Roberts. He’s my fiancé and hopefully he’ll make sense out of what’s going on here.

“Clyde, you’re not going to believe this. Hell, it’s happening to me and I don’t believe it. Just please trust me. I don’t know how much time I have. Something’s happening to me, something awful and I just pray to God that we can stop it. I think it’s too late for me, though. (Mueller makes a soft sigh.)

“I came up to Lake Anlorgash to visit my Auntie Anita. Spend some time with her on the lake before the tourist season gets cranked up. I really love her and she’s … (Mueller breaks down into sobs, then pulls herself together) it’s already got her. I don’t know … I don’t know how to describe this, Clyde. I’ve spent my life training to describe just this sort of event and now that I’m smack in the middle of it, I’m at a loss.

“I got here late yesterday, March 11, and I knew right away that something was wrong. It was so quiet. This is a small place but there’s usually some activity going on. I saw some people wandering around but they were just early-season tourists. There was a young couple up from the City (New York City), the Craigs, sorry I didn’t get any first names that I can remember now.

“It was late though and I decided to go out to Auntie Anita’s house by the lake. The sun was starting to go down (Mueller gasps, then groans) so I headed down there.

“It was just getting dark when I got down to the lake, Clyde. I started to see some figures moving around, see them outlined against the lake. I was so relieved. I thought my aunt might be down there, that there was some sort of pre-tourist season picnic or something.

“Then (Mueller sighs deeply, this turns into a low moan) … I’m sorry Clyde, I know this sounds like you’re listening to a porno but I’ll try to hold it together. It’s so hard though … I can feel it in me. You’ll understand in a minute. I hope. Then a figure stepped up to me. The light wasn’t very good but as it got closer, I could see it was Tom Phillips, the town postmaster. Only it wasn’t him. He’d changed. His skin was a bluish-gray and his eyes were glazed. I mean, his eyes were white, with no visible pupil or iris. His expression was fixed, his affect flat. His lips moved constantly but he didn’t say anything aloud. (Mueller moans) dammit Maddie, hold it together. I started to ask what was going on, what was wrong – I’m a doctor, after all – and he grabbed for me. He may have looked like death warmed over, Clyde, but I’ve never seen anything move so fast in my life. And strong, he was so strong. I used some of my jiu-jitsu training to break free and turned to run. I could hear Phillips behind me, so close and then there were other footsteps as well. I was so scared, Clyde. They were gaining on me and (Mueller sighs) I wasn’t really thinking of where I was going.

“I … I almost ran her over, Clyde. I’ve known her my whole life and even though I ran right into her and had her in my arms, she was a stranger to me. I looked into Auntie Anita’s eyes and she wasn’t there. Her eyes were glazed like Phillip’s were but there was intelligence in them. Her affect was just as flat though. Auntie Anita grabbed me and her grip was like iron. (Mueller groans and for a few seconds, there is a slick sound, as well as the sound of something being rubbed) … so good, oh yesssss, please … Dammit Maddie!

“Auntie Anita was nude Clyde, except for some sort of crown on her head. Her body looked so different though. She didn’t look like a sixty year old woman. She was voluptuous, like the way she looks in old family photos. Her breasts were ripe and firm, her waist was slender and her skin – despite the fact that it was the same bluish-gray tint – was that of a young woman. So soft, so smooth …

(Mueller’s voice takes on a husky tone at this point. For a period of about twenty-five seconds, the slick sound returns and Mueller is heard to moan softly. She begins to chant softly “Ahn-L’or G’ash”, repeating it several times.)

“I’m sorry Clyde. I’m trying to fight this, I really am but it’s so strong. It feels so good, so right to just slide into it, to listen and obey … oh yes. (Mueller grunts loudly) I called out to Auntie Anita but she didn’t respond. There was no reaction at all, just her strong hands squeezing my arms. I was begging her, pleading for her to recognize me, do something to help but Auntie Anita just stood there. One of my hands grazed her nipple and that was the only reaction I got. A look of pleasure passed across her face, just barely. She put one of my hands on her breast and began to … oh God … she used me to caress her breast, Clyde. She was really getting off on it, I could smell her. (Mueller moans softly.)

“Then Phillips and a man I didn’t know came up behind me and grasped me by the arms. I was screaming, begging for them to stop, to tell me what was going on. No one spoke. The men took me by the arms and dragged me, kicking and screaming down to the edge of the lake.

“When we got down to the lake’s edge I saw that they’d captured the young couple from the city. There was a crowd at the lake, the whole town it looked like (Mueller gasps and a guttural sound fills the tape for a few seconds.) The couple and I were the only ones who looked … human. Everyone else was nude. Their skin was the same bluish-gray. Their eyes were distant and glazed. The women seemed to have some spark left in them but the men were just shuffling hulks, drooling and vacant. All the women looked like they’d had augmentations, their breasts were just huge. Jacobson (Stanley Jacobson, another CDRD colleague of Mueller’s) would have been in heaven.

“Some men stepped forward and ripped our clothes off. The young woman broke down into tears and her husband was flailing around trying to get loose. I was begging and pleading to be let go. No one listened.

“Auntie Anita stepped forward and raised her arms to the lake. She began to chant and the crowd joined in. This was the chant, Clyde.

Ahn-L’or G’ash
Ahn-L’or G’ash
Ahn-L’or G’ash iktharion
Ahn-L’or G’ash iktharion lor’aith

(Mueller begins to moan and sigh. She continues to repeat the chant for two minutes. There are slick, wet sounds in the background and, at the end, she gives a sharp cry.)

“Yes, I … obey … God … Oh fuck Clyde, I shouldn’t have done that … shouldn’t have said the chant … but it feels so good. You’ve no idea how good anything can feel until you’ve experienced this, Clyde. I can feel it in me, calling to me. I can hear it whispering, promising pleasure and joy if I will just surrender. There’ll be no more uncertainty, no confusion, only bliss … (Mueller groans). I will … I will … I will try to finish this Clyde.

“After they chanted for a while the water of the lake began to roil. Water began to splash and spout into the air and then … this thing appeared. Suddenly it was just there. The chanting reached a new intensity. Everyone except for Auntie Anita and those holding us prostrated themselves before the thing. Auntie Anita stepped forward into the water and began a different chant, gesturing to us and to the beast. I heard her say “Ahn-L’or G’ash” several times and I realized that was the beast’s name.

“It was their god.

“I can’t describe it, Clyde. There are no words in English to describe Ahn-L’or G’ash, but I’ll try. It was a huge, hideous, shambling monstrosity. Tentacles and spines covered its hide. Its face was gruesome beyond description. Its mouth was an ugly, misshapen maw filled with uneven teeth, like one of those deep-sea fish you showed me a photo of once. It didn’t move so much as lurch, seeming to suddenly gain distance in the blink of an eye. It was the most hideous thing I have ever seen and it was coming right for us.

“The townspeople reacted like it was the most wonderful thing they’d even seen. Their chanting reached an even higher intensity. They shook and trembled, frantically touching themselves, fondling breasts and genitals. The men holding us didn’t waver but they writhed with pleasure. (Mueller pauses again and begins to repeat the chant. Her voice becomes hoarser with each chorus until she cries out in a deep groan. Her panting breath is heard for a moment before she resumes.)

“I must stop chanting … that just draws it out … draws me closer, Clyde. I want to, I want to, I need to, oh … I’ll hold on as long as I can. So hard though.

“Suddenly, the fear was gone. I knew I should have been scared but I wasn’t. Instead I felt a thrill of pure pleasure wash over me. I moaned as I came and my knees gave out under me. The grip of the men holding me was the only thing that kept me from falling to my knees in the muck. It was talking to me, reaching into my mind. I fought it, I really tried but it was no use. Ahn-L’or G’ash was too strong. Its voice was an ancient song, full of promises of pleasure if I would only surrender and obey. Distantly, I realized that one of my hands absently stroked my breasts while the other played with my pussy. Oh, it was so good. (Mueller groans) Part of my mind seemed to switch off. It was as if I was watching myself act. I was wrapped in a sweet, pleasant fog and nothing could touch me. Ahn-L’or G’ash wasn’t horrible any more. It was a dear friend, calling me to a beautiful destiny. The men lifted me to my feet and released me. God help me, I just stood there and smiled while I fondled myself. ‘Obey,’ It whispered in the roots of my mind. ‘Obey and paradise shall be yours.’

“The beast shambled up to the edge of the lake and we walked forward to meet it, the Craigs and I. We were all moaning. My eyes burned from lack of blinking and I just kept saying “please, please” over and over. We stopped in front of the beast’s spikes and I threw my arms open. I wanted it to take me. I needed it. I don’t know how many times I orgasmed. (Mueller sighs, then groans) Ahn-L’or G’ash lunged forward and impaled us.

“I don’t know what I expected it to feel like. I guess I expected it to hurt. A small part of me expected it to tear a hole right through me and leave me broken, dangling above the muck as I died. The fact was that at that moment, I didn’t care what Ahn-L’or G’ash did to me. I only wanted to stand there and obey the wonderful voice in my head.

“It didn’t hurt, Clyde. The penetration of Ahn-L’or G’ash’s spine was bliss. I felt something warm flowing into me. It was the most beautiful experience of my life. I reached out and stroked the spike from as far as I could reach to the point where it entered my abdomen. It was my salvation, my joy and in that moment, I was so grateful. I was home. I was safe. This wonderful creature was going to see that nothing hurt me.

“I glanced over at the Craigs. The man hung on his spike, slack-jawed and drooling. There was nothing left in his eyes. His wife was reacting as I was. Pure joy was etched on her face. She was squeezing her breasts in both hands and I realized I was doing the same. We shared a smile. In that moment, we became sisters. Her husband fell off his spike and was dragged away from where he lay in the mud by some other men.

(Mueller grunts deeply) “Then I saw something out of the corner of my eye, Clyde. The creature was extending tentacles toward the woman and me. The tentacles began to prod around the entrances to our vaginas. I was dripping by that point. My breasts were tingling, my clitoris was throbbing in time to my pulse and my nipples were so erect, it was painful.

“I wanted that tentacle in me, Clyde. I needed it. I spread my legs like a cheap whore and begged the creature to put it in me. I pleaded for it. I’m a fucking epidemiologist for Christ’s sake and I knew it was infecting me. I didn’t care. I would have done anything in that moment to get the creature to penetrate me. The tentacle was thick and bumpy. I screamed when it entered me but it was only from joy. I’d been chosen. I’d been graced. The other woman hung on her spike, grinning, her body twitching in what I’m sure was a reflection of me.

“I looked down at the creature and an epiphany struck. This was no monster. This was a God with a capital-G, my God. It had chosen me and I wept, Clyde. I was so thankful in that moment, not just to the creature but to my Auntie because I knew she was partly responsible for this.

“Then something pushed out of the tentacle and into me. I felt something … hard … go up inside me. It was wondrous. (Mueller moans) My world exploded at that moment. It’s the only way I can put it. The orgasm was incredible. It was as if every orgasm I’d ever had and ever would have were all rolled up into one. It hit me and just kept going, kept building and building with no sign that it was reaching its peak. I rode the pleasure and rode it, wondering when I was going to black out but I didn’t. I was carried higher and higher and then, in a flash of pure ecstasy, it was over. The tentacle withdrew and I fell off the spike, landing on my ass in the mud.

“No one paid us any heed. (Mueller pauses then starts to chant again. This proceeds for several minutes. After she cries out, her voice is deeper and hoarser.) I’m sorry, Clyde. I can’t go on much longer. They ignored us, me and the woman, focusing on the creature. I got up and staggered away from the lake’s edge. I foolishly thought I was getting away. I made it to Auntie’s house but I can’t escape. There is no escape. I’m its servant.

“It planted a seed in us, Clyde. I’m to be its avatar, as all the women in town already are. The men … well, I suspect they’re just drones. I don’t know what my fate will be. I’ll try to describe what I’m feeling.

“I can feel it in me, calling to me. (Mueller groans) It’s growing, spreading out from my womb. I’m laying here in a fetal position next to the tape recorder trying not to touch myself. The slightest movement – a brush against my nipples, grinding my legs together too hard – and I’ll just start to pleasure myself again. That’s what it wants, I think. Oooh, I can feel it, Clyde … not just moving in me but in my mind. It’s taking over. I suspect it’s tapped into my nerves somehow. Oh God, but it feels so good. When I’m chanting, when I’m (Mueller sighs) I’m masturbating … there is only joy, peace, utter clarity. It’s so hard (Mueller groans) to pull myself back.

“I can hear the chant in my mind. I can hear it now but it’s louder when I masturbate. That poor girl, the last I saw of her before I ran off was her kneeling in the mud at the edge of the lake. One hand was tormenting her breasts the other was buried in her crotch. Her mouth was forming the words of the chant. She’s probably lost.

“My breasts are larger, Clyde. I can’t explain why but they are. It’s as if I’ve got some false pregnancy that is taking effect in less than a half-hour. Has it been that long since it took me? It may be prepping me as a breeder of some sort. I’m so sensitive now. Maybe my nerve endings have been enhanced. My skin is smoother and it’s turning that bluish-gray I keep talking about. I’m afraid to look in the mirror at my eyes. I know my voice is deeper and coarser now. Dear God but I feel good.

“Not much longer now, Clyde. I can hear it so loudly now. It’s roaring in my head. I’m going to stop and hide the tape in the back of the closet. I hope someone finds it. I’m sorry, Clyde. Sorry for so much.”

(At this point, the sound of gunfire is audible on the tape. The sounds gets louder. Also, the sound of the tape recorder being moved is evident. The sound of gunfire is heard in the distance. At this point, there is the sound of wood breaking. Mueller is heard to shout “oh thank God” before there is another, louder burst of automatic weapons fire. There is a loud thud and the tape continues to record the sounds of gunfire, explosions and a high-pitched whine passing, similar to a Formula 1 racing car. The tape ends approximately five minutes later.)

* * *

Editor’s note

Lois Fremantle, the author of the upcoming book Lake Anlorgash: the Mystery Solved was killed in an automobile crash shortly before this article went to press. She was carrying the original copy of the tape the preceding transcript was taken from. Her body was burned beyond recognition and the tape was destroyed. Michael Reynolds, Fremantle’s associate, said that copies were made but that Fremantle kept their location a secret. The transcript in this article is the only known record of the tape’s contents.

Fremantle was forty-seven years old. She is survived by her parents, two brothers and a sister.

* * *