The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anniversary

(MF Mdom MC, preg. humor)

By Homer Vargas

<Stretch>

<Yawn>

<Groan>

Fantastic Female, her little sister Prucilla, and Mightymaid were lolling sleepily in the sunroom of Geek Castle in the remote Scottish Highlands. They had been little disturbed by the celebrity wedding that had taken place on the lower floors a few days before. Now they were relaxing after the delicious breakfast Fantastic Female had just prepared. The three happy women had made short work of a mountain of waffles drowned in strawberry syrup and served with pounds of yummy cream cheese, several platters of bacon, and a pitcher of freshly-squeezed orange juice spiced just right with several slugs of Absolute. At super speed Mightymaid had washed and dried the dishes and tidied up the modern, spacious kitchen that the women had insisted be installed.

Needless to say with such appetites, our friends had put on a few pounds since they were working in comic books, but that’s the way The Geek liked his women. Mightymaid was certainly looking more womanly now. Her pinched waist had thickened, but her hips and bust line had spread to more than compensate. The Geek loved how her new size ten figure looked squeezed into her old size six uniform. The tits were still not as large as The Geek preferred, but all things come to those who wait. “GMS” (Geek’s Mighty-Slut) was tattooed discreetly on each cheek of her eye-popping arse.

Fantastic Female, on the other hand, was already pretty close to her master’s ideal, so he merely had her ditch the Lycra tights for a slinky, ever-changing collection of teddies and camisoles flown in weekly from Frederick’s of Hollywood. Though she pleaded with him to let her wear sexy high heels like Mightymaid and her sister, The Geek insisted Fantastic Female remain in the kitchen, barefoot. As a concession, he let her get the clitty ring.

Prucilla had “improved” the most. The skinny teen, though shorter than Mightymaid, had plumped out rather nicely and now sported a set of honkers to rival her big sister’s. The tired but happy youngster was sitting right now on the couch in her torn teddy, gazing vacantly out over the heath. Last night had been her turn with The Geek. She had gotten very little sleep, from the looks of her hair and makeup. Only one of her spaghetti-strap sandals had survived the ordeal.

“Do you know what day it is today?” asked Fantastic Female dreamily to no one in particular.

“Thursday?” yawned Mightymaid. “No, wait! Saturday?”

“No, I mean the date. It’s a special date. Can’t you guess? What about you, Prucilla?”

“Don’t tease her, Diana. You know how out of it YOU are when you’ve spent the night with The Geek getting your lights fucked out. She’ll be non-comp ‘til noon.”

“OK, so you tell me,” Fantastic Female insisted.

“Sean Connery’s birthday? How the Hell should I know? We don’t get any news up here. All The Geek lets us to watch on the telly is porno flicks,” the Maid of Might replied, a little annoyed at having the daydreams of her next tryst with The Geek interrupted.

“Think, Mightymaid. It was just a year ago last night that we met The Geek.”

“No! Gosh, I guess you’re right. Wow! So much has happened since then. Can you believe it? A year ago we were trying to capture HIM?” Mightymaid said incredulously.

“Yeah, but he captured US,” Prucilla giggled.

“If I’d known what a good fuck he was, I would have let him capture me long before that,” Fantastic Female growled.

“You can say that again,” Prucilla sighed. “I think he did me five times last night. My pussy is still leaking cum.”

“That was some wild first night, eh?” Mightymaid reminisced. “For all the villains that had captured me, and tied me up, and fucked me silly, I had never been orgasmed like that. I mean, having those six androids all dressed up like Mightyman was too much. ‘Course, the cherry Kryptonite he slipped me may have had something to so with it, but I was cumming like a freight train just to look at those big blue machines. When they finished with me, I couldn’t get enough cock.”

“Well, of course not, honey. The others were just ordinary villains getting their jollies from fucking an over-endowed superheroine. The Geek is a genius that used our need for sex to turn us into slave sluts. I had resisted no telling how many attempts to make me come, but a couple of hours in his Hypno-Climaxorium and I was one silly multi-orgasmic cockhound,” Fantastic Female explained, as if Mightymaid and Prucilla didn’t already know.

“What about me? I was a virgin, not counting all those Nazis!” Prucilla giggled. “The Geek re-deflowered me himself. Now I’m such a happy little fucktoy!”

“’The Geek’s fucktoy!’” Mightymaid sighed. “It makes my pussy wet just to think about it!”

“He sure wasn’t toying last night!” Prucilla grinned, risking the jealousy of her friends. It was considered bad form to say too much about what went on in The Geek’s bedchambers, as it could only make the others frustrated, knowing it might be hours before they would be able to get fucked again.

“Oh?” Mightymaid bit.

Drucilla’s voice dropped into a conspiratorial whisper. “He chloroformed me!”

“Get outta here!” Fantastic Female exclaimed.

“He did! Held the soaked rag over my nose and mouth and rubbed my clitty to make me inhale the vapors until I passed out and everything!” the excited teenager gushed.

“Shit, I pass out when he plays with my clitty even without the chloroform,” Mightymaid interjected, trying to even the score.

“And when ‘consciousness slowly seeped back into my drugged brain’ ....” Prucilla ignored Mightymaid and paused dramatically.

“You don’t mean ...?” Fantastic Female asked, unable to conceal the envy in her voice.

“Yes! I was TIED UP! He had stripped me naked, except for my high heels of course. My arms were bound to the bedposts with silk scarves and my legs were splayed ever so obscenely. Of course I was squirming and making a mess on the sheets just from feeling helpless with my pussy so open and vulnerable. The Geek was there, standing over me, grinning, rubbing his huge cock and telling me he was going to ram it in my pretty little pussy and fuck me until I couldn’t think straight.”

“You haven’t thought straight in a year, my dear,” Mightymaid sniffed.

“None of us have,” Fantastic Female sighed, a happy, spacey expression in her eyes.

“I know, but it was still heavenly,” the girl continued. “He got between my legs, even took off his glasses, and started licking my ..."“Shut up, Sis! You’re making us horny” Fantastic Female wailed.“HorniER” corrected Mightymaid.“Shit, he hasn’t tied me up to fuck me in weeks,” complained Fantastic Female. “How come SHE gets so lucky?”

“Maybe if you didn’t POUNCE on the poor boy as soon as you see him, he would be a little more imaginative with you. He may be a genius, but he’s still a sixteen-year old. You get him down and stuff his prick up in your cunt so fast, he hardly has time to think before he is shooting you full of jism,” Mightymaid replied, a little cattily.

“Well, if it’s not Miss Romance herself, giving lessons!” Fantastic Female snapped back. “And I suppose YOU think crawling to him across the floor on your hands and knees at super speed, and burning off his jeans with your X-ray vision so you can suck his cock is any better? Hell, I’ve seen you with a mouthful of cum 45 seconds from the time you lay eyes on him. Talk about over eager!” Fantastic Female’s voice dripped venom.

“I’ll suck his cock any Goddamn way I want to, you bitch!” Mightymaid snarled.

“Sis, Mightymaid! Please! Calm down! This was my fault. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have said what I did,” Prucilla put in, trying to be conciliatory. “I know we’re all horny from hours without a fuck, but we love each other and The Geek too much to fight, OK?”

“Oh, you’re right, Prucilla,” Mightymaid agreed. “We really have nothing to complain about. The Geek is very fair about screwing us equally. And we have his cyborgs, the androids, and the Orgasmatron to use as much as we want. In fact, one of the lady ‘droids is getting pretty darned good at cunnilingus, but I’m not telling which,” Mightymaid continued, smugly.

“He created a new trans-genetic Vine-Snake with dozens of tentacles and sexy proboscises just for ME.” Fantastic Female announced proudly.

“And ... we’ve got each other,” Pru, said shyly, taking Mightymaid in her arms and kissing her as her hands found their way to the former superheroine’s soft breasts.

“Oh, Prucilla, honey, that feels so good,” Mightymaid moaned, slipping back on the couch and pulling Pru close to allow her little friend easier access to her tits.

“Seeing those two get it on makes me sooooo horny,” Fantastic Female sighed as she reached for a handy vibrator and hurriedly inserted it into her dripping pussy.

“I love being here like this with you, baby,” Pru murmured, moving her mouth from one of Mightymaid’s engorged nipples to the other. “I feel so safe and warm here in your arms, nursing the sweet milk from your hard, round tits ...”

“Baby! Nursing! Milk! Oh my God!” exclaimed Mightymaid, sitting suddenly upright. “I almost forgot! I’ve got to get back to my triplets. Three-month-old boys get hungry very fast.”

“Fuckit, you’re right!” Fantastic Female almost shouted, jerking out the cum-coated vibrator. “What was I thinking? Steven, Sthepin, Estevan, and Stefano will be starving!”

“Oops! I’d better go, too,” Prucilla added, licking the last drop of Mightymaid’s milk from her lips. “I left little Demeter and Proserpine in the care of two cyborg women with breasts full of formula last night, but by now my little angels will be wanting some real milk from their real mommy.”

The three ex-superheroines made dashes for their respective wings of the vast castle, but just before each woman left the room, she could not resist stopping and turning around to drop her bomb on the others.

As if in a Geek <g> chorus, each paused and said, “By the way, girls, I though I’d tell you.”

The three ex-superheroines paused and looked at each other, puzzled that they were speaking in unison, but then each shrugged and continued her announcement with a superior little smirk, “Eat your heart out, girls! The Geek has me PREGNANT!”

The End