The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Another Doctors Demise

Dr. Jamie Swansong was a middle aged vibrant Professor, short in height around 5′2″ dark skin and black hair, she looked Hispanic but was in fact Greek. She married very young and had three kids, and her husband worked in property retail. She was a physician, a professor too that taught in the medical school and was well regarded in her community.

The only drawback with Jamie was her demeanor; she was a snob and looked down at everyone including her husband as well. She was also slightly frigid and very jealous. Jason, her husband was a year older then her, tall and slim, keeping in shape with regular exercise. In fact he had been trying to get Jamie to work out too, because his fetish was muscular women, very muscular women with huge breast implants. He loved wide thick calves and huge biceps and everything that made a woman be able to win the Ms. Olympia competitions. Though he also loved them slutty with huge fake tits and long clitoris…like small penises. An after effect of excessive hormone usage in some bodybuilding women.

Jamie was taking a week off from work to go to a convention in Florida, a big medical meet where all her peers and equals met to discuss and learn new medical procedures. Jason was ecstatic, a week without her was always a holiday, but this time he was even more ecstatic because he had found a very unusual site in the internet claiming to be able to bring about any bodybuilders fantasy, a site that claimed to cut out all the work outs and operations, where everything could be done in a week.

Jason had contacted the site owners and they had explained that a meeting was necessary to discuss the issue in depth and to find out exactly what he wanted. So, they had met, a month before Jamie’s trip to Florida, and he explained what he wanted done. The owner of the site was concerned because she operated a legal business based on trade secrets but legal never the less. After a few hours of discussions they reached an agreement, the owner, Sarah, would transform Jamie into a bodybuilding slut with no desire for medicine and teaching on one condition, that she become bi and be used by Sarah for sex videos and other such needs. Jason agreed, but so long as Jamie remained his wife even if he did whore her out at times. They also agreed to that she had to become a super slut with piercing and tattoos all over he body a desire to work out in the gym 3 hours a day at least and the rest of the time spent between working as a slut in the porn industry or as a whore in the streets.

Then a month went past and it was Jamie’s time to fly to Florida. She waved her kids bye and kissed her husband and got into the Taxi that took her to the airport. Upon arrival she met her other friends and checked into the flight. Whilst waiting to board she saw a very muscular woman, afro American, about 5′4″ with really thick thighs and super wide calves, very well augmented tits and thick pouty lips, her shoulders bulged and veins throbbed down to her biceps. She screamed and oozed sensuality but at the same time was so over muscled that it really turned Jamie off looking at her.

Whilst browsing the books Jamie felt her arm being touched by another, and turned to see the black bodybuilder standing next to her, her bulging triceps brushing by Jamie’s arms. Jamie moved away and felt a small prick in her bum, she jumped up and rubbed her buttock. The bodybuilder looked at Jamie and said “Honey, are you alright?” Jamie didn’t want to talk to this woman but felt very week and dizzy and just as she was going to faint the woman caught her arm and walked her towards a chair. “Hey honey it’s OK, let Lulu take care of you.” Jamie nodded not realizing that she was injected with a very potent psychotic drug that opened her mind to suggestion and made her do things without argument. “I have an idea darling, why don’t you tell me your name and we can be friends.” Jamie nodded and slurred “I’m Dr. Jamie Swansong, I ‘m a professor of medicine.” “Well that’s just fine lovey, but I think you would prefer to be less worried in life, and more relaxed, don’t you honey?” Jamie tried to think but it was hard and everything this woman said sounded just right so she nodded and then nearly fell asleep when the woman’s hands pressed into Jamie’s arms and kept her awake. “Don’t fall asleep darling, you have to stay awake, I suggest we leave this place together, we can fly to Florida as friends and I can tell you all about your lovely better life on the way.” Jamie nodded again, and stood up with her and together they walked to the plane.

Jamie’s best friend from the hospital, another physician called Lana looked at Jamie and her new friend and frowned, so she walked up to Jamie and held her hand and asked if everything was fine. The bodybuilder looked at Lana and smiled, and said “Honey, everything is just fine, Jamie and I were old school friends and we haven’t seen each other for over 20 years, were gonna catch up on old times on the plane, isn’t that right Jamie dear.” Jamie nodded, looked at Lana and said “It’s fine Lana, Lulu and I are old friends, were going to talk a bit on the flight.” Lana looked confused but nodded and walked off.

Jamie and Lulu got onto the plane and Lulu took Jamie to her seat and they got settled in together. Then Lulu took out a bottle of liquid and told Jamie to drink it all up. Jamie swallowed the contents of the bottle and relaxed back. She had just drank another cocktail of drugs, this time to totally hypnotize her and make her receive instructions from Lulu, it also re-wired here brain and caused memory loss of memories that they would discuss and remove.

When the flight took off Lulu started to talk to Jamie asking her about her childhood and her youth, her schooling and her marriage and all about her. After an hour, Lulu knew all there was about Jamie and started to remove and replace memories. She started with Jamies upbringing in a nice family home. Lulu slowly replaced her warm memories of a loving home with bad memories of an abusive father and mother and Jamies use of drugs and sex to overcome the hardships of life. Lulu then went onto change Jamies schooling, slowly replacing the master student to a dumb dropout that left school at 15 to work the streets, using her money to buy more drugs. Then Lulu went on to replace memories of Jamies youth with a bodybuilder finding her one day in the street and offering her an alternative life. She took her into her gym and helped Jamie kick drugs and replace them with steroids and bodybuilding exercises. By the time they had landed in Florida, Jamie was no longer a vibrant Professor but a slutty dumb muscle whore…in her mind at least. She was still totally dizzy so she didn’t notice that her body was not what her mind thought it was.

As Jamie got off the plane, she looked at Lulu with desire, and love, since Lulu had added that Jamie was her love slave and adored her more then anything in the world, except her husband and kids of course. Lulu walked over to Lana and told her that Jamie was going to go with her for a day to catch up on their youth and would meet them at the conference later on.

Lulu then took Jamie to a black van, and they drove off to Sarah’s home. They arrived after a 40 minute drive and Lulu took Jamie into see Sarah. Jamie looked at Sarah, a 6 foot muscle goddess, also Afro-american with huge fake tits and puffy lips and muscles that would make a line backer green with envy. Sarah took Jamie’s head in her hand and looked into her eyes. “Very good Lulu, very good, she is perfect for us.” They took Jamie into another room with a bed and iv lines and tables of drugs and books. They undressed Jamie and hooked her up onto an iv line of unusual steroids and anabolics and then hooked up to her body electrodes to every muscle group. They also hooked another iv with weight gaining and high protein mix. Sarah prepared the equipment and then injected Jamie with another psychotropic drug mix and spoke to Jamie in a soothing voice.

“Jamie darling, what do you remember of medical school?” Jamie looked at Sarah and smiled “What medical school? I never went to medical school?” “I know my love, I am sorry, just wondering if it ever interested you?” “Not at all, I ain’t got time for such crap, I gotta work out hard I have customers to deal with and a shit load of hassle at home if I don’t bring in the money.” Sarah nodded at Lulu, and then told her to continue working Jamies mind.

Lulu sat down beside Sarah and pressed the start button on the equipment, the iv lines started to fill Jamie’s body with chemicals and proteins and at the same time the electro stimulant lines started to make each muscle group twitch and work out. Jamies body shook with contractions and she grimaced in pain, Lulu soothe her “You love this feeling, you love to feel your body grow.” At the same time Lulu placed a vibrator in Jamies pussy and started to vibrate it at the same time she received her muscle stimulants.

Jamie would occasionally look around her, in between her dizzy moments and multiple orgasms. She noticed that her arms were growing wider and that her legs became thicker. She also saw her stomach muscles pronounced through a slight layer of fat that was quickly disappearing.

This continued for 5 hours, Lulu slowly replacing memories and adding new ones. She told Jamie how she would work out for 5 hours a day in the gym and take steroids to speed up the growth. She also told her how she would whore out at night to pay for the gym and her lifestyle and how she met her husband as a customer, who loved his sleazy wife and even helped her by marrying her. By the time was up, Jamie was no longer an intelligent, serious, clever, snobby professor, she was now a slutty, ditzy, dumb slut bodybuilder whose only love in life was muscles and sex. Lulu and Sarah continued to do this for three days, in the meantime they had called up Lana and told her that Jamie was going back home because she didn’t feel well.

After three days, Jamie was allowed to get up, her body had changed dramatically, she was now very muscular and defined in all muscle groups, and she had added 20 lbs of solid muscle to her body. Her thighs were wide and thick, her bum was a solid bubble of muscle, her shoulders and neck were huge and her biceps throbbed with veins. Her calves were so wide they made her legs to seem splayed aside. She walked unsteadily to get a shower and Lulu bathed her, caressing her and they kissed and made love in the shower together. Then Lulu took Jamie to the house Gym, where she worked out together for three hours. After which they ate a great meal and then showered and got dressed.

Jamie’s mind was still mush, she couldn’t concentrate much and she was a bit shaky, but that was OK, Sarah and Lulu took her to a tattoo shop where she was tattooed all over and also pierced, in her tongue, lip, eyebrow, ears, belly button and vagina. She had a barbed wire around her upper left arm and right ankle and loads of tattoos all over her body. This took them repeated visits to the shop, but after 5 days all was finished. In the meantime, Lulu continued to work on Jamie’s mind and after a week, before her flight they looked at their progeny.

Jamie sat in Sarah’s lounge, her body so muscular she couldn’t close her legs because her thighs were too wide and her calves were too wide too, her arms were massive and rippling with veins. Her finger nails were treated to long French plastics and her hair was died red. All that remained were her tits to deal with. Sarah asked Jamie how she felt. “Dunno, like fine, OK, like…yeah…” and Jamie fingered her wet pussy as she spoke. Then Lulu gave Jamie a cigarette and Jamie continued to play with herself as she smoked.

Sarah looked at Lulu and smiled, “Perfect, a slut, a whore and a muscle bitch all in one. It’s time to do her tits and send her home.” Lulu took Jamie to their van and drove off to a special clinic. There Jamie was looked at, tested and prepared. She had to wait two days for the results to come in and not to smoke. After two days they took Jamie to the Clinic where the doctor prepared her for two massive tits.

A week later, when her swelling had gone down, they took Jamie to get nipple rings and then called up Jason to tell him everything was ready. Jason sent over the final payment and waited for his wife’s return. Sarah sent Lulu with Jamie, as per their agreement, Lulu would move into Jamie’s home and sleep with her and her husband, Lulu would be Jamies handler and would manage her from now on.

Jason in the meantime, had already prepared Jamies work place and had sent in resignation letters, Lana was furious because she had not been told by Jamie in person, but was placated by Jason when he told her that Jamie was still on holiday in the South. Lulu made sure that Jamie spoke to Lana and told her of her decision. This was done to Jamie’s best abilities because her speech had deteriorated along with her intelligence. Lulu got on the place with Jamie and they flew back home, Jason was waiting at the airport when his wife appeared. He was in total shock, she was huge, immensely bulging with muscles, she wore a very tight and very short one piece lycra dress and her tits exploded outwards like to cantaloupes. Her mane of red hair with all her piercings and her tattoos made her into a walking parody of sex and muscle. Jamie saw Jason and ran in her 6″ platform heels into his arms, she kissed him furiously and wept. She cried out to him “Ï miss you honey, you my love and I miss you so much. I wanna suck you rite now, and fuck you all day. I wan you to lick my muscles and worship my bod…” Jasons penis was red hot and hard, he was in heaven, but also knew that he had a hell of time explaining to the kids what happened to mum, though he had already started to understand that she left medicine and went to work out instead.

Lulu took Jasons hand and Jamies hand too and they walked to the car. Jason was really enjoying this new life he had made and could’nt wait to see what Lulu would do with Jamie. The first thing she wanted to do was get Jamie enrolled in a gym and also find a nice corner where Jamie could walk at night.

When they got home Jamie went right up to the bedroom with Jason and Lulu and had a threesome sex orgy for over three hours. Exhausted they fell asleep in each others arms and legs. After a while, Jason woke up and shook Lulu awake. They went to get the boys and explain that Lulu was a professional nurse come to look after their mother whom had a mental breakdown. When the boys saw their mum they freaked out but after a while they accepted her changes and allowed Lulu to manage the house since their mother was no longer a coherent person and was more interested in flexing her muscles, smoking or disappearing for hours a time.

Lulu had found a nice sleazy street corner where she pimped Jamie out, and Jamie loved to suck cocks, and had to have constant medical check ups to see she was not contaminated with any STD. She also went to work out with Jamie every day and over the weekends would have a break from whoring and pumping iron. She used to look at the hospital she once worked in with déjà vu but could never understand why. One day she asked Lulu “Why me think of hospital so much? What I do there?” Lana replied “Hush honey, you used to fuck the physicians there for free to get drugs” and Jamie looked at Lana “Yes, me member now, me love suck cock…me slut fuck…” and she started to play with herself again.

Lana visited Jamie once and was so shocked she fled the house and was never heard of again. Jamie spent the rest of her days playing with herself in between the times she was working out or whoring herself. She also did many porno videos for Sarah and Lana and was a well known sex symbol in the muscle lovers scene. Since Lana had over done her memory restructuring Jamie had become illiterate and in fact her brain had lost half of it’s IQ and was only 75 now. Jamie would smoke and sneer at her customers on the street corner and would walk about in the smallest of skirts with nothing underneath, sometimes her clitoris was so engorged it head was see bulging and throbbing under her skirt and her cunt would literally drip often, leaving puddles of sex ooze on the street or floor…and down her thighs and calves.