The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Another Long Day

Another long day. The heat and humidity of the summer was like none another and Christine had just simply had enough. By the time she reached home, she was exhausted. At 39, she still maintained her petite yet curvy figure. Small but firm 34b breasts, a sexy flare to her hips and slim legs. Dark brown eyes and long brown hair completed her. A bit of a prude, she had yet to uncover her true sexuality. After losing her virginity at 22, she involved herself in only a handful of intimate affairs, still believing that only after she was married could she really enjoy her body. Much like Christine, her family shared the same conservative approach to intimacy, even her parents reserving their “private time” to but once a month.

As she changed, slipping into a pair of shorts over her simple white panties and a plain t-shirt over her bra, she glanced only briefly at her body in the mirror, blushing at even just a glimpse of her skin.

As she made her way down the stairs into the kitchen, a flash from the backyard startled her. Figuring it to be nothing more than kids with some late July 4th fireworks, she opened her back door to investigate. A thin haze filled the yard, accompanied by a strange aroma that was both foreign and irresistible at the same time. As she turned to go back inside, a faint glimmer from the corner of the yard caught her eye. Afraid a spark may have landed into the backyard, she approached, only subconsciously noting the aroma becoming stronger. Beneath the tree, a small blue flicker was clear, surrounded by an area that resembled scorch marks. Fearing a fire, she dashed for a bucket and on returning, dumped it on top of the blue spark. As the water came in contact with the blue spark, Christine found herself enveloped in a thick white smoke that was frightening for just a moment. As she gasped, inhaling more of the smoke, her fear rapidly subsided and she found herself gasping for breath...not choking, but following some instinctual desire to inhale as much of the smoke as she could. With each breath, she became more relaxed and eventually, found herself experiencing a feeling not unlike being high. Images flashed through her mind, not yet recognizable as she made her way back into the house. Her vision blurred and feeling quite wonderful, she made her way to her bed where she collapsed...a huge smile on her face as she drifted into a deep sleep.

What Christine had not realized was that blue spark was actually a meteor from space...actually a fragment from a far away world where sexuality was at the core of existence. By allowing water to come into contact with the fragment, Christine unleashed the power of the planet’s core. From this tiny piece vaporized and inhaled by Christine, she was now developing the true power of sex for herself and anyone she desired.

As Christine slept, her transformation began. Her body yearned to be released and her mind subconsciously willed her clothes to simply melt away. Now free, her body began to change to a much more agreeable form. First her lips changed into perfect bee stung lips, much more appropriate for sucking. Next her breasts transformed from simply B cups into a full C, her nipples turning a deep brown and becoming engorged and long. Her pussy lips also grew, becoming full and pouty, her clit growing to a full 2 inches. Her ass became round a full, her anus now a perfect round hole. Her fingers became long and silky. By the time her transformation was complete, she was the perfect feminine creature.

As the sun broke through her window, she found herself slowly awakening, but feeling strange. Without thinking, her fingers found the buds of her nipples. She rolled, pinched and pulled her nipples until they stood straight up. Bringing a finger to her mouth, she drenched it in spit, rubbing her saliva over her hard nipples until they were filled with arousal. Suddenly, Christine realized she was naked, which she never was and touch her body, which she never did. However, the power of her transformation waited until she was conscious and immediately began working on her mind. In an instant, her shock turned to desire and she began squeezing and kneading her new breasts until the first drops of milk began to drip, then squirt from her nipples. As the milk hit her skin, she could feel the heat and the desire in each small spot. The more she squeezed, the more she covered herself until she was writhing on the bed, her hands exploring every inch of her body.

By the time she found her clit, Christine was dripping in her sex milk, and with just the fist touch, brought herself to a powerful orgasm. As wave after wave hit, the pleasure she felt resulted in her passing out. As she slept, her body reabsorbed the milk and her programming began. The mixture of milk and cum would unleash in Christine’s mind the power to “cure” others. By the time she awoke, she was driven by the desire to release others from their sexual chains.

She quickly dressed, observing herself in the mirror. Her wardrobe had also changed, now each piece perfectly accenting her body. Starting with a pair of white silk thong panties, she pulled them on, bringing herself to orgasm as the silk touched her clit. Her matching silk & lace bra also perfectly fit her new breasts, with a small cut out allowing her nipples to be exposed. She then pulled on a small dress, with a plunging neckline that reached just to the top of her thighs. A pair of stilettos and a dash of perfume, Christine felt the first image come into her mind...Mom.

If ever a person needed releasing, Kathy was it. At 59, Kathy showed her age as well as the three children she proudly beared. Very uptight and shy about her body, she was lucky to have met Michael at 19. One night’s lack of discretion as they drove home from a church meeting resulting in each of them losing their virginity, and Kathy pregnant with Christine. Throughout her pregnancy, she and Michael enjoyed their monthly “private time”. They would shut the lights, quietly undress on opposite sides of the bed and climb in together. Kathy would immediately lie on her back as Michael mounted her, penetrating her in classic missionary style. He would pump until he came. They would then rise, re-dress and climb into bed, falling asleep in each other’s arms. This routine continued throughout the marriage, resulting in two more children, Lynn now 36 and Carol at 33. Both Lynn and Carol had married and were rapidly following in their parent’s footsteps, leading quiet, conservative and very un-sexual lives.

Though at moments, Kathy would allow herself some naughty thoughts of sexual pleasure, she was content in the sex life she had, knowing no better. That was until she heard the doorbell ring. Not expecting visitors at this early hour, she quickly wrapped her bathrobe around her. Though the middle of summer, her sleeves covered her entire arms, the robe reaching to almost her feet. She cinched it tight around her waist and up to her neck and made her way to the door. As she opened it, she could not believe her eyes. The woman appeared to be her eldest daughter, but her appearance was shocking. Christine was standing there; licking her lips with legs spread slightly apart, the very vision of sexy! Kathy ushered her daughter in, scolding her for her dress and worse, for showing up like this. “Lighten up Mom”, Christine explained, “something wonderful has happened and you’re going to love it!” “Come inside” Kathy ordered, “and let’s get you out of those ridiculous clothes!” Still obedient, Christine agreed with a twinkle in her eye, “this might be easier than I thought”.

Kathy took her daughter by the hand into the living room and demanded she strip. In the meantime, Kathy fetched some proper clothing for her daughter and when she returned, was startled by her appearance. Standing in only her bra and panties, the transformation of Christine’s body was readily apparent to her mother. “What have you done!” cried Kathy. “Come and see” answered Christine and reaching up, cupped her breasts and squeezing, pointer her nipples at her mother spraying her face with milk.

“Oh my goodness Christine!", cried Kathy, “What have you....". Kathy became speechless. Subconsciously licker her lips, her daughter’s milk immediately entered her mouth and seemingly, right to her pussy. Her eyes began the glaze over. She took one step back and began undressing....

Christine’s milk worked her way into her mother’s mouth and skin, the effect immediate. By the time Kathy had dropped her robe, her nipples were hard and pussy wet. Christine stepped forward “Now just stand still” she said. Reaching behind her back, she unhooked and dropped her bar, freeing her now totally engorged breasts. Once again reaching up, she cupper her nipples and sprayed milk over her mother’s body, covering her breasts and belly, pussy and legs. Turning her mother around, she further sprayed milk onto her back, ass and legs. She once again turned Kathy around and stepped back. Even Christine was shocked as she watched her mother transform. Kathy’s breast perked up, starting with her nipples and eventually, her d cups went from a bit saggy to firm and ready. Her belly tightened up and legs seemed to smooth over, with just a hint of muscle. The most amazing part was watching Kathy’s pussy change as well. Her very hairy pussy seemed to shrink back, becoming nothing more than a trimmed landing strip leading to a very womanly pussy. Her already full lips remained, while her clit actually became smaller and more sensitive.

“Turn”, Christine directed her mother so as to watch the same delicious transformation to her mother’s back side. As she watched, her mother’s shoulders became more square, her ass becoming two full handfuls of delicious flesh. Pulling her ass apart, Christine was happy to see her mother’s anus glowing oink and ready.

“Turn again” Christine ordered, this time stepping closer. Reaching forward, she thrust her tongue into her mother’s mouth. Kathy fought and first, but quickly submitted to the warm wet feeling of her daughter’s tongue in her mouth and the wetness in her own pussy. “Could this be real” Kathy wondered to herself...but before she could answer, felt herself being pushed down to her knees in front of her daughter. “Open your mouth Mom” Christine asked. Kathy obediently opened her mouth and Christine, leaning forward, expressed more of the nectar into her mother’s mouth. Kathy could feel her head spinning, but could form but one word “more”.

Christine led her mother to the couch, cradling her head in her arms. She led Kathy’s now willing mouth to her first nipple and commanded “suck”. Kathy eagerly and wantonly sucked her daughter’s nipple, nursing each drop of milk she could into her willing mouth. She quickly moved to her daughter’s next nipple, amazed at how free the milk flowed, and just how sweet it tasted. As she drained the last drops of milk from her daughter, she could feel Christine’s hand find her pussy. Spreading her legs, she allowed Christine full access to her full pussy. As she swallowed the last drop of milk, she felt something she never experienced before. Not knowing what is was as her daughter’s fingers explored her pussy and clit, Kathy experienced her first ever orgasm and like her daughter, passed out from the shear pleasure.

“She’s all mine now” smirked Christine. As her mother slept, she slipped two fingers into her own pussy, feeling how slick and juicy it was. She slid her fingers up and down her slit, causing her clit to become larger and larger. Her clit grew to the size of a small cock and rather than rub, she began stroking it, watching it get larger and harder. With one hand stroking her clit cock, she explored her pussy with the other until she too felt the first wave of orgasm take her body. Her hips bucked and her clit cock shot warm, white cum all over her belly. Looking at the warm pool of cum, she reached over “Mother, I have something else for you...”