The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ante Up 2

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Hit by it by a suggestion on the board so here we go. Enjoy.

The Friday night poker games had become something of a tradition for the men gathered around the table, long-time friends who were enjoying kicking back after a week of work to blow off steam, talk things out and have some fun. They were a good bunch: the black Charlie, the heavyset, dark-haired Hank, the red headed Jerry, Eric with his sandy blond hair and quick mind for poker and his best friend Frank whose red hair covered a keen mind. But recently, something was added to their games. Or rather, someone.

“Okay, are we starting this game here or what?” Virginia asked. The gorgeous young woman, Eric’s long-time girlfriend, was dressed in a dark sweatshirt and jeans, a baseball cap on her long reddish hair. She was flipping through the cards before her, shuffling them a little as the men watched.

It had been several months since, in a high stakes card game, Frank had won a medallion from Eric that revealed that Eric had hypnotized Virginia several times and whoever held the pendant could command her however he wanted. Frank and Virginia had enjoyed some wild nights she never remembered. Eric was amazingly cool about it, figuring it’d be a little fun for his friend and it’d make things sweeter when he won the medallion back.

What neither had figured was that, when the medallion was thrown into the pot, Hank would upset them both with a winning hand so they had to let him in on what the medallion was. Unlike them, Hank couldn’t help but brag about it to the others and it didn’t take long before the medallion became a hot item bounced around with the guys, each enjoying the full impact of his winnings.

It had surprised the others when Frank suggested he bring Virginia to the next game. They’d been a bit taken aback, figuring she’d cramp their style but Frank insisted, telling them it would make the game interesting. Eric had vouched that Virginia was always good at playing games so the guys agreed, interested in seeing what was going to happen.

So far, it had seemed okay, the initial feel-out hands done so the guys were ready to get started in earnest. “Pretty good job on winning the last one, Virginia,” Charlie grinned.

“Thanks,” she grinned as she shuffled the cards. It still struck Charlie that she just talked to him like a casual acquaintance, totally unaware of how Charlie had once had trouble fitting his large member into her mouth one night. “I do my best.”

“Don’t get too cocky, hon,” Eric grinned.

“Actually, that might not be too bad,” Frank smiled as he leaned to Virginia. “Sleep, Virginia.”

The cards fell from her fingers as her head slumped forward, eyes closed as she fell back into a trance. “That is so weird to watch,” Jerry muttered, shaking his head.

Frank smiled as he leaned in and whispered into Virginia’s ear. She sat back up, eyes blinking open and a sly smile coming onto her face. “Hey, guys,” she cooed. “I’ve got an idea how to spice things up here.”

“How?” Hank said.

“Strip poker,” Virginia answered. “Interested?”

Each of the guys looked at her, then at the slight nod Frank made and nodded in agreement. “Here we go,” Virginia said, pushing her cap off as she shuffled the deck and dealt out the cards. There was silence for a long moment as they went over the cards. For once, there were no chips thrown into the pot, just silence.

“Lay em down,” Virginia smirked.

“Two pair,” Jerry said.

“Three of a kind,” Hank intoned.

“Shit, nothing,” Eric muttered.

“Less than that,” Charlie groaned.

Oddly, Frank was grinning as he showed his cards, a pair of tens as high as he could get.

Sighing, Virginia lay down a full house. She moved and pulled off her sweater, revealing herself to be wearing a bright red bra on her pert breasts. “Well, maybe next time,” she said, shuffling the cards again.

“Um, Virginia?” Hank asked. “That’s—”

Frank moved forward, touching Virginia by her earlobe. “Deaf time,” he said, then turned to the others. “Just a little trick I programmed into her.”

“Ah, Frank,” Eric said. “She can—”

“No, she can’t,” Frank shook his head. He leaned in and yelled “VIRGINIA!” right into her ear. Virginia didn’t even twitch, just kept shuffling the cards. “Until I touch her earlobe, she won’t hear a thing,” Frank smiled.

“Man, wish I’d thought of that,” Eric muttered ruefully.

“Well, when I thought this up, I added a little thing to Virginia’s mind,” Frank went on. “Basically, even if she does have a winning hand, she’ll be convinced she’s lost and strip and won’t really notice she’s the only one doing it.”

“Oh, man, you are brilliant,” Hank grinned.

“Thanks,” Frank said, touching Virginia’s earlobe. She looked up, not noticing how quiet things had been a bit before. “So, guys, ready for the next hand?”

It didn’t take long for Virginia to slowly be divested of her clothes. Her pants, shoes and socks went before her bra. On a suggestion from Jerry, Frank temporarily removed the idea of strip poker from her mind and that she was half-naked so they could play a few hands with a gorgeous topless woman. Frank set the strip idea back in and soon, Virginia sat in the altogether, her nicely shaven red clit showing under the table as they passed cards around.

“Well, now what?” Virginia said, stretching a bit so her tight breasts were shown better to all.

“Sleep,” Frank intoned and she slumped in her chair. Frank turned to the others. “Okay, boys,” he said, laying the medallion down in the middle of the table. “Let’s play the real game.”

In minutes, the tension was high in the room as the men looked at their cards, all wanting to win, a situation made all the hotter by the fact that the prize was sitting in sleep right at the table. “Lay ‘em down, boys,” Eric said. “Two pair, kings high.”

“Three aces,” Hank said.

“Ah, that beats mine,” Charlie muttered.

“Mine too,” Frank nodded in disappointment.

“Sorry, boys,” Jerry grinned. “Just not your day.” He lay down a flush and enjoyed the looks of disappointment on their faces as he picked up the medallion and turned back to Virginia. “Open your eyes, Virginia.”

She did and they instantly focused on the medallion held before her. “Follow me,” he said, taking Virginia up and leading her to the bedroom near the kitchen, the others sourly glaring at him.

Jerry led Virginia into the room and sat her down. “Will you make love to me now, Virginia?”

“Yes,” she whispered. Jerry moved forward and kissed her hard on the lips, feeling Virginia answer back, wrapping her arms around her tightly as she moved them back onto the bed. Jerry quickly took off his clothes and lay Virginia down, laying kisses on her pert breasts before going back to her mouth, his cock sliding into her passage.

“Tigress,” Jerry whispered his own private code phrase. Instantly, Virginia came alive, rolling them about with her on top, laying savage kisses on Jerry, her arousal unleashed full blast. She rolled them back around, letting her nails rake down along his back, scratches that he knew would have to be covered up for a while but for now he was too busy loving the feeling of Virginia waiting for his cock to push in and out of her. He kept the tempo up, increasing the strength of his thrusts into her, loving the gasps of Virginia’s as he went at her.

“Harder,” Virginia moaned. She was now totally into the feeling of arousal Jerry was filling her with, wanting nothing more than sex. “Come on, baby, harder!”

Jerry did his best to answer her, working away harder on her, cock slamming in and out of her pussy with abandon, loving the look on Virginia’s face as he felt himself ready to let loose. “Oh, yeah!” Virginia screamed as Jerry let loose, blasting his wad into her and shaking the bed under them.

Jerry pulled away and lay back, groaning with the effort. Before he knew it, Virginia was moving onto him, taking his cock into her mouth and starting to go at it. Jerry grinned and lay back as Virginia sucked him off, determined not to gamble this prize away anytime soon.

“Well, sounds like she’s started the cock-sucking,” Hank spoke as the four remaining players heard Jerry’s moans in the other room.

“She’s good at it,” Frank nodded.

“I wouldn’t know, I couldn’t fit,” Charlie grinned.

“This was a cool idea, Eric,” Hank said. “We should try it again.”

Eric paused as he looked up to Hank. “Say, Hank,” he said carefully. “I was wondering if maybe you’d be interested in bringing Cord to the next game.”

“Why?” Hank frowned at the name of his girlfriend. His eyes widened as he suddenly realized what Eric was suggesting. “Now, hold up a minute, man that’s my girlfriend—”

“And you’ve had mine about a dozen times,” Eric pointed out. “I think maybe we should try playing for higher stakes than just one woman.”

Hank looked at him carefully and slowly smiled. “Okay. One hand, you win, you get to try it out.”

“Deal,” Eric smiled.

“I’m hoping you win, buddy,” Frank smiled as the cards were dealt. “Cause I know this would be one hot game if you did.”

“I’ll try to up the ante,” Eric said. He looked over his cards, counting out the full house carefully, smiling as he realized he was about to up the ante with the guys.