The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(For my fans: Sorry it has taken so long to send this story in. I am NOT waiting to get some amount of money before I post. Like I say in my post-script, I’m just busy and writing one of these stories can take hours. Then editing can easily take ten times as long.

I have specifically found a way that my fans can send a small something that is NOT Patraeon, so you don’t have to commit to some long term relationship. However, some small tokens would help smooth the path to me being able to spend more time writing.

My fans can be consoled by the beginning of this new story that I have many ideas bouncing around in my head and being put to page. Chapters 5-7 of The Island exist and are in the process of being edited.

I also have two works published elsewhere that you can read free, a Star Wars fan fiction that can be found by doing a google search for “Legend of the Harp Jedi” that isn’t too racy. I also have a story that can be found by searching “Warlock of Omaha” that definitely has some racy parts. Please enjoy, they are also offered free for your enjoyment.)

The Apartment

Chapter 1

I was working hard on my college degree. I was a young woman in the world with working class parents which meant I knew I had no successful uncles or grandparents who would help slide me into a cushy job somewhere or slide me a pile of cash to help me be an entrepreneur. I would have to make it on my own and I was determined to do so. That meant I studied hard at a hard marketable degree, got straight As and kept my 4.2 GPA. I also watched what I ate and exercised hard and frequently. I knew my fitness and appearance would be critical parts of a successful career.

When I started at college, I had gone to the Student Fitness Center. The SFC was like a large, modern, well equipped health club. Unfortunately, it was a total meat market. I couldn’t go five minutes through a workout without some guy hitting on me. When I did aerobics, whole fraternities would turn out, bringing popcorn and sneaking in beers to stand behind the glass and ogle me and the other girls in our leotards while hooting and making lewd comments.

I had found a small, decent gym nearby off campus that was reasonable and had a big discount for university students. I joined and exercised there. It was quiet and one could have a nice workout. They had aerobics, yoga and dance classes. I worked out hard. Every day. Sometimes twice a day. I made friends and acquaintances among the few I found who had similar commitment.

Still, I also had a bit of fun. No, no big keggers for me, but one or two well turned out young college men with serious attitudes had been allowed to squire me here and there. Also, I liked to dance, so I would go to the occasional club downtown and let it all hang out. Clubbing, I usually went with a girlfriend because I wasn’t really looking to end up in some guy’s bed and two good looking girls were much more likely to be let in if there was a line. Which was how I ended up going out with Bobbi.

Bobbi was a friend/quaintence I had made at the gym. We weren’t close, but we were on each other’s Facebook. She was a short blond, very fit with good curves and a bouncy personality. Like me, she was a serious student and she felt keeping fit was important. We ran into each other frequently at the gym and talked about things.

So I wasn’t surprised when she came over one day, got on the elliptical next to mine and started talking.

“I met this cool guy last weekend. He’s in his thirties, well stacked and makes a lot of money. He seems like he wants to get serious, but I want a second opinion before I get too serious. He has an In at the Inferno. I thought you could come over with me to his apartment Friday evening. You’d look him over, give me your opinion. Then he’s promised he would get us in VIP No Waiting at Inferno and pay for our drinks. Will you come?” Bobbi asked.

“That doesn’t sound bad, if he can get us into Inferno VIP No Waiting and wants to buy my drinks. I want to be clear though, I’ll be bringing my own car and I’m not volunteering for some sort of ménage.” I replied, perhaps too warily.

“Oh no! I don’t want to share.” Bobbi replied giggling. “It’s actually better if you bring your own car. We’ll drive over to his apartment separately. I’ll come to your place so you can follow, its not far away. From his apartment back and forth to the club, he’ll have a limousine. Then if I want to stay over, you can see yourself home.”

“Sounds like a plan!” I replied then we got down to exercising and gossiping about things on the U.

It all sounded good to me, never had done something exactly like this, but similar enough to many that I had that it sounded fine. Even if something was wrong, Bobbi would be there, I wouldn’t be alone. I’d be happy to give Bobbi my honest opinion about her new guy. I’d been wanting to check out this newest and supposedly hottest place in town for a while but didn’t want to brave the lines. I also knew Bobbi liked her guys stacked hard enough she could bounce a quarter off their abs. That was nice, but for me, I was more interested in guys that had serious plans for life, but it wouldn’t be bad if one could have both.

Most places I could get in with no problem. Let’s face it, I’m hot. I keep very fit, I have long legs, long dark hair and blue eyes. My girls aren’t huge, but I had gotten more than my fair share. It’s hard to judge one’s own face, but most honest opinions I had heard said mine was quite attractive. I’d heard the comment that I would make a great Wonder Woman if I wanted to dress up in costume many times. I was less Gal Gadot and more a young, toned Linda Carter.

Still the lines for Inferno were insanely long and even showing up with a hot friend in slinky short dresses couldn’t get one past the velvet ropes. I had planned to wait for the place to cool down a bit and then try it out, but if Bobbi’s new beau could get us in easy why not let him? Also, he might have another stacked successful friend he could introduce me to?

Friday night came. Bobbi showed up in her Toyota IQ and I followed in my old Subaru. Bobbi led us to a premium, but not super expensive apartment complex near the U. It wasn’t hard to park near the guy’s apartment. We parked and I was surprised to see Bobbi bringing out grocery bags.

“What’s all this?” I asked.

“Oh, sorry, I didn’t tell you. I talked to him and he suggested getting something to eat. I volunteered to make dinner. He gave me a key and should be here soon.” Bobbi explained.

That made sense. It was still kind of early to show up at a club, especially if you had a free pass in. Also having something in our bellies would make it less likely I’d be a total lightweight. I didn’t want to have one drink and find myself waking up in the bed of some guy whose name I didn’t know, who now had nude pictures of me on his Facebook page. Also, it was kind of old fashioned and patriarchal, but a girl cooking for guy was still a way she could show her eligibility. If Bobbi wanted to chase this guy, I didn’t want to get in her way.

He lived in a second/top floor apartment at the end of the building. I helped Bobbi with the bags and we made it all in one go. It was kind of awkward, we were both wearing slinky, tight, very short party dresses and high heels but we made it up.

Bobbi had a key, so this relationship was probably already at least a little important. We got all the bags to the kitchen area.

Bobbi said, “I’ll take it from here, just have a seat and food should be ready by the time he gets here. We’ll eat and then go to the club.”

“Sounds good.” I said as I explored his place a bit.

There was a coat closet next to the front door. From the door, the kitchen area was to the left. Between the door and the kitchen was a nice dining table and chairs. On the right was a great room. There were a number of comfy chairs and a big couch facing a big TV on the right hand wall. At the far end of the room was a desk that faced back into the room. It was a big, classy wooden desk with a big comfortable desk chair behind.

Off the main room, past the kitchen was the bathroom/laundry. The bedroom had a separate entrance to the bath and another to the main room.

It was a single bedroom apartment but the spaces were all generously proportioned and the finishes were very high end. In the kitchen, the counters were granite and the appliances were premium and stainless steel. This was no small, shambly student apartment.

I particularly noted that despite being clearly a man’s place, it was very neat and immaculately clean. I suspected he must be a neat freak or spend a fortune on maid service.

Bobbi got the groceries put away and began to cook. I had a seat on a comfy, though low slung, chair and soon wonderful smells started wafting through the apartment. I was bored so I pulled out my I Phone and started texting, Facebooking and catching up on tweets.

I was into my phone so I was a bit startled when the door opened and in came a big, masculine man. I stood up quickly. The chair was very low, my dress was very short and I didn’t want to flash anything. He was wearing some very premium clothes, a polo shirt and slacks. He was definitely stacked, the clothes were hardly tight, but one could still tell.

“Oh Bobbi. It’s nice to see you. Ah, dinner smells wonderful.” He began.

Bobbi came over and they shared a very domestic-looking kiss and then he gestured to the coat closet and said, leading Bobbi toward it, “Coat closet.”

“Of course Master.” Bobbi replied and that’s when things got weird.

Bobbi went to the coat closet, pulled out a single hanger and began to disrobe. She stripped in a very practical way and hung everything neatly on the single hanger.

I also noticed there was only one place setting set at the table. It looked like premium china, crystal and flatware. Where were we supposed to sit?

Then he turned to me and took my hand. It seemed like the most natural thing. He led me to a position across from and facing where the one person, sitting and eating at the lone place setting could see me very clearly.

“A new piece of art for dinner seems like a good idea.” He said as he walked around me, clearly inspecting me.

“This is crazy? What’s going on?” I was thinking with one side of my head, while the other was saying, “I’m so happy he thinks I’m art. He must like what I look like. I’m art to him.” I was very confused.

He came to stop behind me and said, in his incredibly deep and masculine voice, “Stand still.”

He then unzipped the short zipper in the back of my dress and lifted the straps off my shoulders and the dress fell to the floor. Leaving me dressed in only my bra, G-string, stockings and high heels.

“Why am I letting him strip me? I specifically said I didn’t want a ménage. Why am I obeying him. I could just grab my dress and run to my car, but that would mean I’d have to disobey Master?” I thought to myself, still confused.

While I was thinking that, and remaining still, Master walked around in front of me and released my bra. It was a front release model, with no shoulder straps, for the dress. The bra popped right off, releasing my lifted and spread girls. Still, I was young, fit, perky and generously proportioned so I knew they made a good show.

“I should not be standing, mostly naked, in a guy’s apartment. A guy who I only know as ‘Master’ who is supposed to be Bobbi’s boyfriend. Bobbi should definitely not be completely naked and putting out wine and a salad. I sure hope he likes what my boobs look like. When did I start thinking of him nd calling him Master?” Was going through my head as I continued to obey.

Master walked behind me once again and said, “Now I’ll show you how to stand”

“Perhaps he’ll let me keep my G-string, then at least I’d have that fig leaf of self respect, but then I won’t get to show him my vag. It’s so pretty.“ I thought as he put his foot between mine and spread my feet shoulder width apart. Then he took my hands and had me put them behind my neck. Once my fingers were laced, he pulled my elbows back and said, “Always get those elbows back as far as they’ll go. You want to always keep your back arched, that’s the best way to show off your girls.”

“Well that made perfect sense, of course I wanted nothing more than to make sure my girls were on the best possible display for him. Wait a second, I’m a feminist? I’m considering getting a second minor in Women’s Studies? Showing my girls well for a strange man shouldn’t be the highest goal of my life?” Was buzzing around inside me.

“Ah perfect, hold that position until I say otherwise.” He said giving my now very well presented butt a gentle slap.

“Oh a slap, how playful. No a proud woman shouldn’t want strange men slapping their butt? Why am I so happy he did? What’s he doing now?”

He held out a hand and Bobbi quickly brought him a simple pair of shears. With two quick snips my flower was breathing the apartment air. He handed the shears back to Bobbi and flung my G-string into a six foot tall, all glass, barrel shaped jar that sat against the wall between the kitchen and the main room.

I had noticed the jar before and hadn’t paid it much mind, “Some sort of art object.“ I had thought and dismissed it. Not my style.

Now I noticed the jar was half full and the cloth of my G-string had landed on top, adding, perhaps, another millimeter of height to the top of the pile. The jar was half full and I realized it was filled with other women’s panties in a similar state.

He slipped his hand around and with a quick, well practiced movement, his finger was inside me. He just touched my definitely non-dormant clit for just a second. I went from damp to wet and my body flushed. I knew if he had just touched my clit for another second I would have come hard.

“Ah perfect display.” He said with satisfaction.

“I’m so pleased! My flushed, aroused body, completely disrobed was a ‘prefect display.’ Wait a second, wasn’t I more than an erotic display for a man?” Was all I could think.

“I think we shall leave the stockings and heels for dinner. Very elegant.” He said and then went to his place at the table. Bobbi held out the chair for him and he sat.

“I was ‘very elegant.’ I was so happy. I knew something was very wrong here, I just couldn’t think what it was? It’s so hard to think, I’m so aroused.” Went through my head.

To Be Continued…