The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: This story will make more sense if you have read the Master PC series by J.R. Parz. Thanks to Mr. Parz for allowing me to play with his delightful program.

Apartment 218: A Master PC Story

by AMOWAT

Nellie Bowman sat at her kitchen table in apartment 101 of the building she both owned and managed. She was reading a letter to the editor in Reader’s Digest, expounding upon the moral decay of American society. She couldn’t agree more. She had grown up in this building and managed it since she was 19, and over the past 42 years there had been a steady decline in the quality of people renting here. Many of them she would never have even considered renting to back when her mother was still alive. But times were hard, the neighborhood was in decline, so now she rented to anyone and still had difficulty keeping the place more than 2/3rds full at any one time. She was seriously considering selling the old place, when suddenly she knew that she had to go up to apartment 218, Charlie Ryan’s apartment. She didn’t know why, but she immediately dropped her magazine, left her apartment without even bothering to lock the door and hurried up the stairs. She knocked and her tenant opened the door, an unkept young man with long dark hair and a scraggly beard. He smiled delightedly, as if he had hoped it would be her at the door. It wasn’t a response she expected from her tenants.

Nellie thought for an instant that she should claim she had made a mistake, but she knew that she could never lie to this man. She didn’t know why, but it just wasn’t an option.

“I’m sorry to disturb you,” said the landlady. “I’m really not sure why I’m here...”

This made her tenet smile even more broadly.

“That’s O.K. Ms. Bowman,” replied the man with a wink “I’m sure you’ll figure it out eventually. Please come in.”

She wanted to decline, to go back to her room, but instead she walked in and closed the door behind her when he asked her to. She looked around, and was horrified. Every wall was plastered with smut, naked women in incredibly lewd posses doing unspeakable things. What sort of pervert was this man? What was she doing here alone with him? She turned and bolted for the door.

“Oh, don’t go yet,” said her tenant, and she stopped dead in her tracks. What was wrong with her? “Come back here and stand in the middle of the room.” Again, she obeyed.

“Would you like a beer?” asked Charlie Ryan.

“I don’t drink.” she replied automatically.

“Oh sure you do!” he said, handing her an open bottle. “Drink this down now.”

To her amazement, she grabbed the bottle and proceeded to suck down the bitter contents.

“You see,” explained her host “I invited you up here because I found this wonderful little program and I wanted to test it out. I didn’t believe it, but here you are. And you seem to be doing everything I tell you to. Jump up and down while shouting ‘I’m a fucking whore’.”

Nellie immediately complied, blushing heavily at the words she was shouting.

“O.K., you can stop.” said Charlie with a chuckle. “We don’t want to do anything to alert the neighbors do we? Don’t do anything to try and escape or call anyone or anything like that. We’re going to have a really fun evening, and I wouldn’t want anything to disrupt it.”

Nellie started breathing rapidly, her heart pounding as she realized she couldn’t even scream, no matter how much she wanted to. It was then that she noticed the computer. There on the desk was a monitor that displayed a tiny image of herself, spinning. Somehow, she knew that it wasn’t just her image, it was her soul, electronically enslaved by her satanic tenant. She fainted.

When Nellie came to, she was still standing in the middle of the smut-filled room, but Charlie was now sitting at his computer. He turned to her.

“There you go,” said her tormentor. “I didn’t realize how much I scared you. I fixed that though. Your not scared anymore, are you?”

Nellie was surprised to realize that she wasn’t scared at all. She was very confused as to why she was here, doing everything this man told her to do, but the terror she had felt a moment ago was gone completely.

“No, I’m not scared,” replied the woman, so puzzled as to where the fear had gone that it took a moment to recognize the anger it had masked. When she did recognize it, however, her fists clenched and her face went red.

“What have you done to me? You have no right, you perverted miscreant! I’ll have you thrown out of here—thrown in jail! There are laws against holding a woman against her will!” she would have shouted, but Charlie had asked her not to alert the neighbors, so her tirade lacked the force she intended.

“Calm down, Nellie dear. It was you who came to visit me, remember? Don’t be angry with me.” The anger went the way of the fear, visibly fleeing her face, and Charlie grinned. “If you relax a little, you just might enjoy this. Before the night is over, you’ll thank me.”

Nellie couldn’t be angry with the young man, but there was no way she would thank him for stealing her freewill unless he made her say it. She was determined to discover how he was controlling her and stop it.

“Now lets make a few physical adjustments.” said Charlie, turning back to his computer. “It says here that you’re 42. Let’s cut that number in half, why don’t we.”

There was the click of the key board, and then Nellie felt her back suddenly straighten. Her breathing became easier and she generally felt younger. She saw that her hands had become smooth and unblemished, and she touched her face to find it free of wrinkles. Charlie turned to look at her and she saw that the image on the computer screen was now herself as she had looked in her early twenties.

“You were never much to look at, were you?” commented her captor. She blushed and looked down. “Oh, don’t worry. I’m not done yet. Not by a long shot.”

Charlie continued typing. She felt her hair start to grow at an incredible rate—it was the strangest sensation. On the computer screen she saw her lank, dull hair replaced with lustrous dark curls that reached down her back. As she watched, she felt the weight of it and a lock fell across her face. She ran her fingers through her new mane—it was incredibly soft. Now her face felt strange. She looked to the monitor to see the pinched quality of her face dissolve, her large, pointy nose reduced to something from a Disney heroine. Her cheeks broadened. Her eyes widened and became a more intense shade of green. She felt her face, but it was definitely not her face. She looked around for a mirror.

“Patience, Nellie dear,” chuckled Charlie. “I’ll let you see the new you once I’m done creating her. There’s still the matter of your body.”

Nellie looked at the posters on the wall of women with impossibly large breasts—could that be what this pervert had in store for her? She knew that she would dread the next moment if she could. Charlie proceeded to confirm her non-fears.

“Are you wearing a bra?” he queried.

“Of course I am.” she replied sharply.

“I only asked ‘cause you look like you don’t need one” he said with a smirk.

Nellie blushed at his evaluation of her breasts. “Every decent woman should wear proper undergarments.” she said, quoting her mother.

“A decent woman wouldn’t be alone at night with some degenerate in his apartment, now would she?” chuckled the admitted degenerate. “I’m afraid I’m going to have to ask you to remove all of your clothing, ma’am.”

Nellie trembled and blushed as she felt herself inevitably remove her gray dress, her slip, her brassiere, her shoes, her stockings, and finally her panties. She stood before her captor completely naked. With one hand she guarded her private place, while she held the other arm across her tiny breasts. Her pale, pasty skin was tinted with a crimson blush that covered her entire body. With her fear and anger gone, her shame and embarrassment felt that much more intense.

“I think I’ll let you keep the embarrassment for a while” said Charlie “It’s cute!”

He started typing again in earnest. Nellie kept her eyes down, not wanting to see her next humiliation coming. Thus she watched as her scrawny, stick-like legs began to flesh out, with sleek curves, her knees loosing their former knobiness. She looked to see her arms had done the same. She felt, and then saw, her hips broaden, giving her a waist she’d never had. Her skin, although still pale, lost its pastiness and gained a healthy glow as various blemishes disappeared. The typing stopped. Nellie was surprised. She had been sure that if he could change her body in so many ways he would have made her breasts larger. She looked up and saw that he was staring at her, anticipatory.

Nellie felt her nipples press hard against the concealing arm, her breasts tingling. She looked to see that, slowly, they were starting to swell. Whereas before they had lain flat against her chest, now they were like two tea cups. With her arm pressed so tightly against them, she actually had cleavage. And they were still growing. She looked up at Charlie, who watched on with joyous fascination, She looked back to see her breasts had rounded out and were now the size of grapefruits. Her nipples against her arm felt very strange, They continued to press as her breasts continued to grow. When they reached the size of small cantaloupes, one breast slipped out from under her arm. She gasped and almost took her hand from her crotch, but stopped herself and grabbed the renegade breast with her other hand, allowing the other breast to get loose. As her hand impulsively squeezed her breast, she was filled with a strange sensation that she didn’t understand. She was incredibly warm and very confused. It was several moments before she realized that Charlie was staring unabashedly at her ever-growing breasts, blatant lust on his face. She made several futile attempts to conceal them with one arm again, before realizing she could at least partially conceal them with her new mane of hair. She shook her head until the dark locks flipped over her shoulders and settled over her now-enormous mammaries. She knew that if Charlie asked her to she would expose them again, but for now he seemed content to allow her a weak attempt at modesty.

“Very, very nice! Damn but I do love this little program. Hold on just a sec and I’ll let you take a look at your self.”

Charlie returned to the keyboard. What more could he possibly do? Suddenly, Nellie felt strange changes in her most private parts. They were getting warmer—hot, even. And there was a wetness. A wetness she hadn’t felt since...she didn’t want to think about that.

Nellie felt a warmth throughout her body, somehow different from the shame. She became keenly aware of every inch of her skin, especially on her breasts, bottom, and privates. She was looking down in shame and confusion, so it came as a shock when she felt Charlie’s hand on her bare backside. She jumped and pushed his hand away.

“Now Nellie,” he chided “You know that you’re my little plaything. I can touch you wherever I want to, whenever I want to. Don’t try and stop me.”

This time she accepted his hand on her bottom. It felt very strange, even nice if she could let herself admit to it. The odd feeling within her privates got stronger. He reached from behind her and began rubbing her new hair on her new breasts. She shook as her mind and body were bombarded with sensations that she lacked the emotions to deal with.

“Fuck but you’ve got nice tits, Nellie dear” said Charlie. “Lets go in the bathroom so you can get a good look at ‘um.”

Charlie directed her towards the bathroom with his hand on her bottom. Nellie went to the mirror and gaped. Staring back at her was a gorgeous young woman with lustrous black hair draped across huge, jutting breasts. There were only the slightest hints of her former self.

“See how pretty I made you?” said Charlie. He was whispering in her ear while he kneaded her breasts from behind. She moaned. “Fuck, girl, you are so hot! What do you want to do with this incredible body I’ve given you?”

His constant rubbing of her breasts and the press of something she dared not guess against her bottom was causing the sensation in her privates to be unbearable. She was so confused. She didn’t know how to answer his question. At last her mother’s voice gave her the answer.

“A proper lady should always dress modestly and never expose her flesh to the lustful eyes of men.” Nellie replied with resolution. “I should put my clothes back on.”

“Shit girl!” exclaimed an exasperated Charlie “You should be so horny you’re beggin’ me for it. Don’t you feel horny? Don’t you want to fuck?”

“I...I don’t know. I feel strange. I feel hot and wet deep in my privates. I haven’t felt this in a long, long time, ever since....Am I horny? Is that what this is called?”

“Shit, you are one fucked-up bitch, did you know that? You don’t even know if you’re horny? I mean, I knew you were a nut job—everyone does. That’s why I chose you to try the program out on—I figured if it didn’t work as advertised, nobody would believe you if you told them what I tried. But this is too much. You stand here with your hot pussy dripping down your legs moaning as I rub your breasts, and you can’t tell if you’re horny? You’ve probably never been fucked, have you?”

Nellie looked down. “My mother didn’t raise a hussy to spread her legs for every randy pervert that comes along.”

“I take it that means no?”

She nodded.

“You at least masturbate, don’t you?”

“I...”

“Nellie, you must answer every question I ask you truthfully and completely. Do you masturbate?”

“No...”

“Never?”

“I...I used to”

“When did you stop?”

“When I was 16...”

“So you haven’t gotten off in over twenty five years? Fuck! No wonder you’re so uptight! Why did you stop?”

“My...My mother caught me,” the distraught woman sobbed. “There was a hole in the second floor broom closet. I used to go there and spy on a young couple in their bedroom. It was so exiting, and I used to touch myself while I watched. But then mother found me doing it. She hit me a lot. She tied up my hands every night after that and beat me, telling me not to be a hussy. Then one night when she was beating me, she had a heart attach and died. If I hadn’t been such a degenerate, she wouldn’t have died. I killed my mother!”

Nellie stood their sobbing, her eyes downcast.

“Dude, that is fucked up!” said Charlie. “You’re mom sounds like a total bitch! No wonder you’re so whacked! I think I can fix you up, though. Let’s go back to the computer.”

Nellie followed blindly back to the living room. Charlie resumed his place at the computer and started typing. Nellie calmed down and wiped her eyes. At last, Charlie smiled up at her.

“O.K., Nellie dear. We’re going to play a little game. You don’t have to obey my every word anymore. You just can’t leave the apartment, call for help, attack me, or stop me from touching you. I’ve fixed it so that every time I squeeze your nipples, you’re going to come like crazy and with every orgasm, your sense of guilt and shame are going to be cut in half. So will your sexual inhibitions. You’ll also become more and more addicted to the feeling of orgasm and more and more obsessed with sex. We’re going to undo everything that mommy-dearest did to you and then some. When I’m done with you, you’re going to be the sluttiest nympho that ever lived!”

Nellie shuddered. She didn’t know what to do, what to think, what to feel. Her captor stood, slowly reached out, took her right nipple between his fingers, and squeezed.

“OOOOOOOOOOHHH!” moaned Nellie as her first orgasm in decades hit her. She fell to her knees and her hands went to her crotch, rubbing instead of concealing this time. When she realized what she was doing though, she pulled her hands away like her pussy was on fire. She looked up at Charlie, panting.

“Oh come now, Nellie!” remonstrated Charlie “That little pussy of yours has been neglected for a long time. Get to know it a little!”

He squeezed her left nipple three times in quick succession. She squeaked and squealed and fell on her back, her knees spread, and her hands flew back to her pussy, She vigorously rubbed and squeezed and pinched and plowed, moaning and rolling around on the floor. At last she looked up to see that Charlie was standing over her, naked. Her eyes were immediately drawn to his thick, 10-inch dick.

“Well, you seem to have made friends with your pussy!” chuckled Charlie.

“Yes,” panted Nellie “My pussy makes me happy!”

“Yes it does! And I make your pussy happy, don’t I?”

Nellie nodded her agreement.

“Well I bet you could make my cock pretty damn happy if you wanted to,” smiled Charlie. “Why don’t you come over here and suck it.”

“I, uh,...well, I never...”

“Still a little hesitant, are we?” asked Charlie, kneeling beside her and then straddling her waist. “Maybe this will help.”

He took an breast in each hand and squeezed the nipples. Nellie moaned and shook and kicked her legs and banged her head repeatedly against the floor. It subsided and she smiled up at the naked man on top of her.

“Do it again, please” she asked dreamily. “Squeeze my breasts some more. I like it.”

“Not breasts, Nellie,” chided Charlie “Call them titties! boobies! knockers! hooters! Pleasure pillows like these are much more than just breasts.”

“O.K.!” said the desperate woman. “Squeeze my titties! Oh God, please do it again!”

“If I do, will you suck my cock?” he asked.

She barely hesitated. “Yes, I’ll suck your cock!”

“Can I come in your mouth?”

“Yes!”

“And you’ll swallow every drop?” he teased.

“Yes!” she shouted. “I’ll suck you dry, just squeeze my fucking titties!”

He complied, squeezing each nipple with his fingers as he squeezed his member between her knockers. She arched her back and sang out in extacy. When she came down, the look she gave Charlie was animalistic. She pushed him off her and on to his back, then sprang between his legs and took his cock in her mouth. She began to suck and lick with gusto. What she lacked in skill she more than made up for in enthusiasm. She squealed and grunted and moaned through cock-filled lips, rubbing her nipples on his thighs and stroking her clit. She enjoyed giving head almost as much as Charlie enjoyed receiving it. It was so delightfully dirty! With a grunt, Charlie exploded in her mouth. True to her word, she swallowed every drop, and smiled at the cock’s owner.

“My turn!” she said, crawling up his body and sitting on his chest.

“You’re a greedy little tart, aren’t you? Here I’ve only come once, and you’re up for ninths! But I guess you do have some catching up to do in the grand scheme of things. And besides, I’m sure you’ll pay me back, won’t you?”

“Oh yes!” she exclaimed “I’ll do anything, be anything, just let me come again! It feels so good! I need it so bad!”

Charlie pressed his face into her pussy and proceeded to eat her out. With in moments, she was coming again, although he hadn’t even touched her nipples. She felt so good, so free. She had never known what it felt like to be alive before. Charlie grinned at her.

“So, my horny little hussy, shall we move this to the bedroom?”

“Oh yes, Charlie!” she exclaimed “Take me to bed! Take me to bed and fuck me! Fuck me all night long!”

Charlie picked her up and carried her to his bedroom, dropping her unceremoniously on the bed. She looked around the cluttered room and saw that the posters that adorned it were even more lewd than the ones in the living room. She wanted to imitate each one. She reached down and spread her pussy lips, and stared with abject lust at Charlie.

“I want your cock right here! I want you to fuck my brains out. I want you to fuck me until I don’t feel one ounce of guilt for anything ever again! Fuck me, please!”

“As you wish, Ms. Bowman” smirked Charlie as he crawled on top of her.

The pain of her broken maidenhead went all but unnoticed, so intent was she on the shear pleasure of her first fuck. She spread her legs wide and then hooked feet behind Charlie’s ass and forced him deeper and deeper into her, licking his chest and neck between groans of extacy. He grunted exultantly as he nailed her harder and harder and she delighted in the incredible new sensations. Just as she felt herself start to peak, Charlie let out a mighty groan and shot his wad deep inside her. She squealed with pleasure as her orgasm rose up to meet his.

He lay on top of her, licking her face and neck while she giggled, then he gently slipped out of her. She was sad to see his marvelous cock droop flaccidly, dripping, but then it sprang to life again, rock hard and ready for more. She looked to Charlie with hope in her eyes and was rewarded with the look of lust that she longed for.

“How’d you want it next, you little minx?” he grinned.

Nellie looked at the posters on the wall, then rolled over on her stomach, got on her hands and knees and looked over her shoulder back at Charlie.

“Fuck me like a doggie! Like a bitch in heat!” she cried.

“Happy to oblige, Ma’am” chuckled her tenant, grabbing her hair in a tight fist and thrusting himself inside her once more.

They went on fucking for four hours. After a while, they got pretty soar from all the friction, despite Nellie’s sopping wet snatch, but Charlie made a dash back to the computer and they were both ready for more. Charlie came inside her pussy half a dozen times, as well as up her ass a couple, and down her throat a couple more. It wasn’t until later that she learned that most men weren’t able to perform with quite so much stamina. The program had helped. Nellie lost count of how many times she had come, although she remembered each orgasm with fondness. Her favorite, however, had come late in the night, when she was straddling Charlie, riding his long hard cock, slaming down upon him again and again as her titties bounced and she pulled her new hair. Just as she started to come, she realized her mother’s voice that she had carried in her head all these years was completely silent. Filled with this delightful realization and another mind-blowing orgasm, she screamed out: “Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck YES! YES! YES! FUCK YOU, MOTHER! FUCK YOU! I’m a Slut! I’m a Trollop! I’m a Whore! I’m a Tart! I’m a cock-sucking, ass-licking Hussy and all I want to do is fuck and Fuck and FUCK!!!!”

* * *

Nellie Bowman sat at her kitchen table in apartment 101 of the building she both owned and managed. She was reading a letter to the editor in Club International, expounding upon how much fun it was to be fucked in the pussy with a vibrator placed deeply in your asshole. She couldn’t agree more. In the six months since she had come to know her master, she had discovered so many delightful ways to fuck.

There was a knock at the door. She reluctantly pulled her hand out of her G-string and tottered over to the door on her six-inch spiked heels. She slipped a translucent robe over her bare breasts and peaked out of the peep-hole. There was a woman with wild red hair wearing a trench coat. Looked like he’d sent her another one.

Nellie opened the door and the redhead smiled broadly and opened her coat to reveal a slender but large titted body clad in a forest green demi-bra and a matching G-string with a prominent wet spot. She squeezed her erect nipples and cheerily repeated the pass phrase that Nellie had heard many times recently.

“Charlie fucked my brains out and now I need it bad!”

“Any fuck-toy of Charlie’s is a fuck-toy of mine!” replied Nellie, confirming that the redhead had found the right place. A few of Charlie’s toys were sent to her so dumbed-down that they ended up exposing themselves to half the superintendents in the neighborhood before they found her. They all seemed to make it here eventually, though, unsated by their adventures. This one looked like she’d made it on the first try—definitely a horny little minx, but not a complete bimbo.

“Eeeeeee!” the redhead squealed delightedly. “Are you really going to fuck me? I love to fuck! It’s my favoritest thing in the whole world!”

O.K., maybe a bit of a bimbo. But Nellie could work with that.

“Come in and bring your bag. We have some things to take care of first, but I promise that you’ll be fucked more than you ever thought possible before long.”

The redhead picked up the suitcase she had dropped when the door opened and wobbled in on her high platform shoes. Clearly she wasn’t used to them yet, but she was learning. The two women sat in the front room that served as an office. Nellie booted up the computer and brought up a new personnel file.

“So what’s your name?” asked Nellie.

“Roberta—Roberta Reinhard. But Charlie likes to call me Twinkle!”

“Twinkle it is then.” said Nellie, typing. “So, Twinkle, how do you know our luscious master?”

“I was his piano teacher when he was a boy.” ‘Twinkle’ replied. “I hadn’t seen him in years—I’m just so happy that he remembered me! Not only did he come to visit, he fixed up my body and fucked me silly!”

“Yes, he’s very thoughtful that way” said the landlady. “How old were you before Charlie fixed you up?”

“Would you believe that he came to see me on my 63rd birthday? What a delightful boy!”

Nellie was impressed—this was the oldest girl yet, but she could easily pass for 18. Their master’s power was great.

“Well, Twinkle, that means in a couple years you can start to collect social security. You’ll have to talk with Bernie, our accountant, about signing that and any other income over to me so that I can keep it in trust for Master Charlie. We’re not allowed to fuck Bernie, by the way—Master Charlie wants him to suffer. When the sun goes down, he changes into Bunny though, and her you can fuck with abandon, provided that neither of you have clients. Speaking of financial matters, you should have some money for me.”

Twinkle cheerfully opened her suitcase and handed over a cashiers check for $213,542.

“I would have been here sooner, but there were some problems selling the house. Charlie came back and fixed things up for me though! We had a wonderful romp with the realtor too!”

“That’s great, Twinkle!” said Nellie, placing the check in the safe for deposit later. “Now I’ll need your measurements. You can buy your own clothing with your monthly allowance and tips, but sometimes we order special outfits for all of us.”

“I’m 38-26-36, and my titties are B-cup when I wake up in the morning, but every time I hear ‘Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star’ they get a little bigger. It’s really cool! Charlie played it over and over again on my piano until they were so big I couldn’t stand up! It was O.K. though. I was glad to spend the rest of the day on my back.” The former piano teacher grinned and winked.

Nellie chuckled. Her master was becoming quite the artist. Each new girl came with new surprises.

“You look like you’re about a D-cup right now” commented the landlady.

“Yes,” explained the redhead “I like to sing my little song a few times first thing in the morning. My boobies get more sensitive the bigger they get, and I really like to play with them.”

“I don’t blame you,” said Nellie. “They’re very nice. Did our master bestow any other little gifts on you?”

“Oh yes! I come whenever I hear the word arpeggio spoken, except when I say it.” she pouted. “The master made me immune to disease, he made my pussy and asshole constantly lubed and ready, and he made me able to take a cock all the way down my throat without gaging. He also made me able to hold my breath for six minutes—I can lap pussy like a dream!”

The piano teacher licked her lips, staring heatedly at Nellie, glancing again and again at her crossed legs.

“I’ll be the judge of that” said the landlady, swiveling her chair to face her new charge and spreading her legs wide. Twinkle was immediately on her knees between them. Nellie’s pussy was soon bare, with a wild mane of red hair tickling her thighs as Twinkle’s mouth enthusiastically paid homage to her sex. She greedily slurped up her juices, licking her labia, then spreading them with her fingers and forcing her tongue deep inside repeatedly. Twinkle was true to her claim, and never came up for air. Eventually a pair of fingers replaced the tongue and continued to plow Nellie’s garden as Twinkle’s lips went to suck her clit. Nellie could feel her orgasm building, and she reached up and squeezed her nipples as it exploded, clamping the redhead between her thighs as she screamed out in passion. Twinkle looked up licking her lips. Nellie smiled down and patted her head.

“Not bad, but I’ve had better.” she said analytically, reaching behind her to grab a clip board from the desk. “I’ll give you a seven for now, but you show enough promise that I wouldn’t be surprised if you got it up to a nine given more practice. Charlie’s the only one I’ve ever given a ten.”

Twinkle looked a bit disappointed.

“Come now.” consoled Nellie.“Like everything, it takes practice. Just like arpeggios.”

The former piano teacher stiffened and hit an F sharp three octaves above middle C, then slumped to the floor, mumbling words of gratitude. Nellie grinned wickedly.

Nellie led her new charge up to the second floor. Marching up and down the stairway was a blonde woman with a ponytail wearing a military cap, dog tags, a sweat-soaked pair of khaki bikini briefs, and a mockery of combat boots with a six inch heal. She made her way up and down the stairs with remarkable speed, given those heals, and her dog tags jingled as her large boobies bounced wildly. She carried a plastic rifle with a large black dildo where the muzzle should have been. Upon seeing Nellie at the foot of the stairs, she hurried down, shouldered her ‘weapon’ and stood at attention, saluting and smiling broadly.

“Twinkle, this is Sergeant Kelly,” said the landlady. “Kelly, this is our new sister, Twinkle. She’s just joined us and she had to walk here from the bus stop. Why don’t you polish her shoes for her.”

“Ma’am! Yes Ma’am!” barked the blonde, then she dropped to the floor and commenced to methodically lick Twinkle’s green leather platforms. The redhead giggled.

“Sergeant Kelly is very good at taking orders, aren’t you Kelly.” explained Nellie.

The blonde stopped licking just long enough to shout out “Ma’am, Yes Ma’am!".

“Kelly was Master Charlie’s drill sergeant when he was in the army,” Nellie continued. “Charlie was kind enough to rid her of both her manhood and her freewill. She’ll do absolutely anything anyone says, as long as it doesn’t contradict an order from me or the Master. You’re welcome to play with her whenever you have free time—just share nicely with the other girls. We’re a family here.”

The blonde finished licking Twinkles shoes, then rubbed them dry with her tits. She resumed her feet and stood again at attention.

“Ma’am! The shoes are clean, Ma’am!”

“Very good Kelly!” praised the landlady, squeezing the soldiers ass and turning to the redhead. “Unfortunately, Kelly doesn’t really want to be a member of our little family. Inside her there is still a very angry soldier boy that Master Charlie has given time to think about what a bad thing it was to be mean to Master Charlie. She always acts happy though. You’re not like that, are you Twinkle?”

“Oh no, ma’am!” proclaimed the piano teacher. “I’m a Happy Whore, through and through! I praise Charlie’s name everyday for making me his fucktoy!”

“That’s wonderful, Twink!” said Nellie. “I think it’s so sad that Kelly here gets to experience so much delightful fucking but doesn’t really get to enjoy it. But someday, I think that Charlie will help her to embrace her inner slut, and then she’ll be a happy fucktoy just like the rest of us and never have to think about that little inadequate penis she lost. Won’t that be nice, Kelly?”

“Ma’am, yes Ma’am! Very nice, Ma’am!” replied the smiling soldier.

“You may resume your calisthetics, Kelly, and then give yourself a good workover with ‘Charlie’” said Nellie, indicating the rifle, and she and Twinkle watched her taught sweaty ass march back up the stairs, admiring it for a moment before they followed.

They walked down the second floor hall. On each door were large glossy photos of one or two naked or nearly naked women, posing seductively, along with clipboards similar to the one Nellie was carrying. As she led Twinkle to her new room, she explained the rules of her new life.

“You’re going to get rated on a scale of one to ten on your sexual prowess in several areas. Your scores and stats are kept on these sheets and the clipboards are hung on the door of you’re apartment. If you think you’ve improved at something, you can ask to be tested again every four weeks. You’re going to need to get some photos taken. Denise in 317 was a professional photographer before she joined us, and she has set up a studio there. She’ll pick one picture to hang on your door, so the clients can decide if they want to pick you. We’re also going to be publishing a calendar and a brochure, and if the calendar sells well, we might even start a monthly magazine.”

Twinkle squealed in approval.

“As for the clients,” Nellie continued, “each of them pays me a flat fee when they enter, but you are welcome to encourage tipping. You get to keep ten percent of your tips, the rest goes to Master Charlie.”

“That’s very generous!” said the redhead, with unfeigned sincerity.

“Some of the clients will have red badges. Those ones get in free and you shouldn’t ask them for tips. They’re various VIPs—the police chief, the mayor, most of the city council, the DA, and several clergymen and community leaders. They make sure that we don’t have any problems with the law or the neighbors, and in exchange they get unlimited free fucks. Master Charlie has made sure that they all stay really horny, so they tend to visit often.”

“There will be some workmen coming in next month. We’re having a large lounge built on the first floor, along with a stage for dancing. We’re also going to get a pool and exercise room put on the roof. And some of the apartments are going to have to be modified—the entire cheerleading squad from Charlie’s high school showed up last month and they always seem to end up trying to share the same bed. Anyway, you’re welcome to fuck the workmen, but only after their shifts are over. Otherwise, they’ll never get their work done.”

“Now when Charlie comes to visit, it’s important to remember to be patient. He’ll fuck as many of us as he has time for, and he often brings friends who are almost as good as he is. Just remember, we’re his fucktoys, and he chooses which ones he wants to play with.

They came to apartment 222. On the door was the photo of a naked woman with curly bleached-blonde hair fucking herself with a whisky bottle.

“For now, every apartment has two bedrooms. I’m going to put you in with Molly. She’s Charlie’s parole officer from that silly little drug charge. He’s under court orders to fuck her once a month by Judge Nancy in 112. I’m sure she’ll be glad to share, though.”

Nellie opened the door, releasing the distinctive odor of marijuana. Twinkle entered to find the blonde woman from the picture sprawled out on the living room floor, watching an animated porno while smoking a bong and stroking her shaved pussy.

“Hiiiii!” said the blonde, tilting her head backward to see who had come in, and giving them a big, inverted smile. “I’m Molly.”

“Hi Molly!” said the redhead, “I’m Twinkle!”

The wide-eyed blonde giggled and started singing.

“Twinkle, twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are...”

Nellie saw the redhead’s breasts strain against her demi bra, and finally pop free from the half cups. Molly saw it too, still watching them with her head inverted and her back arched. The stoned woman started giggling uncontrollably and collapsed. Nellie knew she had made a good match.

“Twinkle is your new roommate, Molly,” explained Nellie.

The former parole officer calmed down enough to stagger to her feet and weave her way over to her new roommate, grabbing hold of the redhead’s headlights to steady herself.

“You’ve got really nice titties, Twinkle-twinkle,” exclaimed the blonde. “Wanna Fuck?”

The redhead squealed and embraced her new friend, kissing her passionately and kneading her naked ass. Nellie admired them. Definitely a good match.

“Hey Nellie! Wanna make it a threesome?” asked Molly as Twinkle moved from her mouth to her nipples.

“Thank you, Molly, but you two should get to know each other first,” the landlady declined. " Maybe I’ll come up this afternoon before business hours.”

“Okey-dokey then!” said the blonde, focusing once again on her new roomie.

“B-bye Miss Nellie!” said Twinkle, looking up from her tit feast. “Thank you so much!”

Nellie smiled as the two roommates made their way to the couch, then she left the apartment, closing the door behind her.

Nellie sighed contentedly. She loved her job. It was so fun taking care of Charlie’s toys for him and supporting his new lifestyle. She had been trying to come up with a name for her little brothel, and suddenly she had it—The Toy Box! Perfect, she thought. She’d run it past Charlie, and then have the cheerleaders make up a sign.

She started to head back to the office, but as she passed apartment 218, she stopped. Blanca and Lizet could mind the shop a while longer. She pulled out the key and went in.

The room had changed since she had entered so nervously that fateful night. It was luxurious, decadent—as close to worthy to her Master as she could make it. The walls were still plastered with posters, but now they were all Charlie’s girls. Several of them were of herself, cheerfully fucking anything that moved. She smiled, knowing that Charlie would be reminded of her every time he came to stay here. She understood that he wanted to live in the mansion up on the hill and that she was needed here, but she still missed him and those wonderful first weeks.

She opened the entertainment center and played the first tape they had made with the Rodriguez sisters on the wide screen TV. It had some wonderful closeup shots of her giving Charlie head.

As she knelt before the image of her master’s cock in her mouth and slowly stroked herself towards her seventh orgasm of the morning, Nellie remembered that wonderful first night when Charlie had changed her with that marvelous program. He had told her that she would thank him, and indeed she had, again and again. She couldn’t wait to thank him once again the next time he visited. She knew that he could have made her so grateful using his computer, but somehow she thought that her gratitude was genuine. Yes, she had told herself that she would never thank him for taking her freewill, but that was when she still believed she had freewill to begin with. Before she was controlled by her mother, now she was controlled by Charlie. At least Charlie let her fuck!

The End