The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Apex

Intro

Growing up Eric had always been an awkward child. Unusually short. Embarrassingly clumsy. Sadly unintelligent. And emotionally detached. Even his good fortune at being adopted by well off parents when he was 10 seemed to turn sour when his problems caused enough marital strife that his adoptive parents divorced two years later.

Then, in the following year not to long after turning 13, a remarkable transformation began to happen and by the time he was 14 Eric had grown from 4 feet to 5′7″. Gone from scrawny and uncoordinated to fit and athletic. And went from being two grades behind the norm to catching up to his appropriate grade in under a year. His teachers even believed he was advanced enough to skip ahead a year if not more, but his mother hadn’t wanted to push him to far to fast.

At 15 Eric was 5′10″, remarkably handsome, and had intellectually developed so rapidly that they had little choice but to skip him ahead to his senior year. The only thing that hadn’t seemed to change about him was his emotional detachment.

Where most teens his age only cared about girls, popularity, and cars he didn’t seem to care about anything at all most of the time. Which when combined with his outstanding intelligence tended to create a scarily cold facade that made him unpopular despite his good looks and intelligence.

However despite all this, he had a mother that loved him when she had every right to hate him, an older sister that still doted on him like he was 10, and was somehow dating the most popular and hottest girl in school.