The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Apex

Epilogue: Pinnacle

Eric compulsively turned a small square of silicone over and over in his fingers as he, Savannah, Courtney, and Valorie stood in front of what looked like a huge ugly warehouse with the words Pinnacle Enterprises freshly emblazoned across the top of the structure.

“Is this really it?” Savannah asked in a disappointed and almost disgusted tone.

“Hush, Savannah.” Courtney immediately reprimanded. “Eric knows what he’s doing.”

“It may not look impressive but the inside has been outfitted with the best manufacturing equipment I could afford.” Eric explained. “And for now it’s more than enough to produce these...”

Eric held up the small unassuming looking processor for the three women to see. “This is now easily the most advanced computer processor on the planet and the first step to much bigger endeavors.”

Eric felt Valorie draw in closer to him.

“Pinnacle...” Valorie whispered incredulously. “You named the company Pinnacle? My safe word for when you’re fucking me too hard?”

“Your father thought it was a brilliant name for the company.” Eric whispered back with a slight smirk. Valorie scowled at him in return but Eric could see the slight flush in her cheeks from embarrassed arousal.

It’d been around four months since Eric had framed Barry Graham, Valorie’s jilted ex-boyfriend. Since that moment Valorie had remained steadfastly loyal to Eric and in the fallout of having the son of Graham Industries’ founder and president arrested for corporate espionage Valorie was easily able to convince her father to leave his position there as vice president and help establish Eric’s vision.

Of course he had no idea that Eric had bonded Valorie to him six months ago or about the explicitly sexual relationship that Eric had and continued to train her in.

“Can we go in and look around sweety?” Courtney ask, her voice brimming with pride. Something Eric found refreshing to hear from her.

After revealing the truth of how he’d really seduced and bonded her to him, Eric had felt Courtney grow more distant with the motherly aspect of their relationship. She still had very clearly loved him but that had become more and more as a lover than mother. Instead Eric had noticed those maternal instincts shifting toward Savannah. There were even a few nights where he’d come home from Valorie’s to find Savannah in Courtney’s bed with her.

Valorie had yet to join him in bed with Courtney and Savannah, but Eric was confident it was only a matter of time and applying the right psychological pressure.

“I’m afraid not.” Eric replied to Courtney asking to see the inside of the manufacturing plant. “Most of it requires clean suits and the equipment is very sensitive.”

“Well I can think of better things to do.” Savannah said as Eric felt her press her body against his.

“That would be an impressive feat.” Valorie then said snidely.

“What’s that suppose to mean?” Savannah asked defensively.

“That means I’d be surprised if you truly could put together a cohesive thought that didn’t go beyond spreading your legs.” Valorie responded sharply.

“It’s not my fault you don’t have any curves you small titted b...”

“Stop!” Eric ordered before things could turn any uglier. Both women fell silent but continued to glare at each other on opposite sides of Eric.

While Valorie and Courtney had been able to establish a mutually respectful relationship, Valorie and Savannah weren’t able to spend more than five minutes with each other before one would insult the other.

“In case you ladies have missed the point of why I’ve brought you here...” Eric gestured and redirected their attention back to the building in front of them. “This is the first step in getting everything you’ve ever wanted.”

“Money, status, and all the creature comforts those bring.” Eric said looking to Savannah who grinned as wide as her mouth would allow.

“And unfettered access to limitless scientific resources and the means to explore their unimagined possibilities.” Eric said to Valorie who gave a shiver at the idea.

Then Eric felt Courtney’s hand on his shoulder. She was looking at him with motherly concern. “What about you, Eric? What is it you want?”

Eric gave his mother a genuine smile and then turned away without answering her.