The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Apex

Chapter Three: Monday

Savannah couldn’t figure out what the hell was wrong with her. After her date with Eric Friday night her entire weekend had gone completely sideways.

That night she had run a light fever, which she just chalked up to the stress of Eric basically raping her, but waking up Saturday she felt great. She should have been hurting from the night before but instead her pussy actually felt tighter and more sensitive than ever before, and with that being the case all she wanted to do was put the previous night and Eric behind her.

She had decided that no future potential of money was worth putting up with Eric’s bullshit and that she was going to dump him so she could officially go out with Michael. However when she called to talk to Eric she instead got his mother who told her that he was running a very high fever.

She tried to tell herself that it was karma and that he deserved it, but for some reason the thought of him being sick put a pit in her stomach. Later she had gone out with some of her girlfriends but even a shopping trip to the mall wasn’t enough to take her mind off of worrying over Eric’s well-being.

That night she was plagued with nightmares of Eric either dying from his fever or leaving her to go off to college. Things that bothered her dream-self deeply. And what was even more disconcerting was how she woke up that Sunday morning. At some point in the night her nightmares over Eric had turned into a wet-dream of him fucking her against a car just as he had Friday night. Only in her dream the car was a Ferrari and they were both wearing fancy evening-wear as he raped her.

She woke up from the wet-dream with an orgasm. Something she didn’t even think was possible.

She spent that entire day walking around with her pussy dripping wet and aching to be filled. Something she thought would be remedied that night when she visited Michael. He was the type of guy she really liked. Sorta rugged but definitely hunky, funny and a blast to be around, and awesome in the sack. Normally he set her on fire but she knew as soon as she met up with him something was off. That chemistry or feeling of being drawn to him was simply gone.

And as the night went on things only got worse. When he touched her she normally felt sparks but now his hands just felt cold and rough and his kisses didn’t turn out much better. When he went down on her, something that usually drove her wild, it somehow felt lackluster and did nothing for her.

And then came the moment she had been waiting all day for, but as soon as Michael stuck his dick in her she began to actually feel sick in her stomach. She had tried to push past it and enjoy the fucking but the longer he was in her the more nauseous she began to feel. Finally she had to stop him and as soon as he was out of her she began to feel better.

Frustrated she switched to giving him a blow-job which had went fine right up until the moment he came in her mouth. Michael’s cum tasted just the same as any of the other times he had cum in her mouth and yet she found it revolting. So much so that as soon as it hit the back of her throat she could feel her stomach begin to turn. She made it to the toilet just in time to vomit the entire contents of her stomach.

She had told Michael that she was just feeling sick, but after another night of wet-dreams involving Eric she feared it was something more.

* * *

It wasn’t often that Eric struggled to understand something, but he was having a real hard time coming to grips with recent events. Beyond him ravaging Savannah Friday night, his sister Elizabeth giving him a blowjob Saturday evening, and the awkwardness between him and his adoptive mother Courtney, things were now also becoming increasingly strange at school.

He had always been a bit of an outcast. At first because he was deficiently stupid and then because he was freakishly smart. But the truth was none of that really bothered him. He didn’t care if his classmates liked him or not. He just wanted to be left alone for the most part.

And on any other normal school Monday that was usually the case, but for some reason today things were different. Or at least they were when it came to the girls of the school. Every girl he walked past seemed to respond to him. He received everything from lingering looks to smiles turned toward him.

Of course these weren’t earth shattering things here, but to go from being ignored to receiving inviting smiles from every girl he approached, it was too much to ignore.

And if he was going to be honest with himself he even felt better than normal. More alive.

Then he saw Savannah down the hall talking with her usual clique of friends, including Michael. However something was different about her today as well. Usually her body language toward Michael came just short of her throwing herself at him but now it screamed of discomfort, as if she couldn’t get far enough away from him. Maybe something had happened between the two of them but as the back of Eric’s mind began to piece together everything that was happening he became sure it had more to do with him and what happened Friday night.

Even though she was his girlfriend Eric would have normally just walked right on by her while she was with her friends. He had no desire to associate himself with them and he knew they felt the same way about him, but today was different. Today he walked right up to Savannah.

“Savannah.” He said in his usual brisk greeting. She turned toward him sharply, clearly caught off guard that he was approaching her around her friends.

It took a moment but she finally responded. “Hey Eric... What’s up?”

She sounded uncomfortable and nervous. Far from her usual confident self. But it was her body that really spoke to Eric. In the span of a few seconds Savannah gave him every primitive biological signal a woman could give when they were attracted to someone. And in Savannah’s case it came off so strongly that Eric thought she might actually be in heat.

“I just wanted to talk to you about what happened Friday.” Eric answered, urging her away from her clique and their prying ears.

She looked hesitant and under normal circumstances he was sure she would have told him to fuck off. Or at least gave him a “Later” with a dismissing hand wave, but now she followed him as if she couldn’t really help herself.

“So about Friday...” Eric began once they were out of earshot.

“I don’t think I can do this.” Savannah interrupted. “I don’t think I can see you anymore.”

“Really?” Despite her words Eric read a very different message from her body and taking advantage of that he put a hand to her cheek. “I thought we had a good time.”

“You raped me.” She accused him but at the same time began leaning into his caressing hand.

Eric placed his free hand on her hip. “You liked it.”

She moved into him without Eric even having to guide her. “And you called me a slut.”

“Because you are one.” Eric wasn’t sure why this was working. She should have been trying to claw his eyes out but as Savannah’s body pressed against his he became sure that he had control over her. Maybe not complete control but definitely a high level of control.

Eric tilted her head up by her chin. “The difference is now your my slut.”

He leaned down and took her mouth to his and knowing that all her friends, and in particular Michael, were watching he took things a step further by groping her ass with one hand and one of her breasts with the other.

* * *

Savannah felt like she was melting. She should have hated what Eric was doing to her. Lewdly groping her right in front of all her friends and especially Michael, but she didn’t care. She wanted it.

Nothing felt more right in the world than turning her body over to him, and she could feel herself getting lost in his kiss and touch. But then there came a rude awakening as she heard Michael’s voice.

“Hey Savannah. It’s time for class.” He sounded pissed but even as she broke off her kiss and Eric’s hands moved from her breasts and ass to lightly resting on her hips she found she couldn’t pull away from him.

“Were going to be skipping class, Mikey.” She heard Eric respond snidely.

“Shut the fuck up you twerp. C’mon Savannah, lets go.” She felt Michael begin to grab her arm but as soon as he did she felt herself jerk away from him without even considering it.

“Michael, I...” She didn’t know what to say. A part of her wanted nothing more than to get away from Eric, but at the same time all she could think about was how amazing and right it felt to be in his arms.

“You what?” Michael asked sounding even more pissed. “What the hell is going on with you? What happened Friday?”

She looked from Michael to Eric but she couldn’t bring herself to say the words. Eric however didn’t seem to have a problem saying what she had been thinking.

“I fucked her.” His words were cold and stern but as he said them Savannah felt a rush of desire build inside of her.

“You fucked her?” Michael repeated back as if he couldn’t believe him.

“And I haven’t been able to think about anything since.” The words came from Savannah’s lips but she couldn’t believe what she was saying.

“Sorry Michael, but... I belong to Eric now...” She searched herself. Were these really her words? Is this really what she felt deep down?

“What the fuck ever you cunt.” Michael’s words should have hurt as he stormed off. She had cared about and maybe even loved him, but now she felt nothing for him.

“You belong to me now, huh?” Eric’s hands were back on her ass, pressing her body against his crotch.

She searched herself for the truth but no matter how she fought it, she couldn’t get around what her entire body was telling her. She looked up into Eric’s eyes and told him what she felt, both in her mind and in her heart.

“I hate you, but yes. I belong to you.”

“Well I’m not looking for your love so that’ll do just fine.” He said smugly before pulling her into another kiss.

What have I given myself over to? Was all Savannah could wonder as Eric took her back to his car to fuck her.