The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Apex

Chapter Five: The Morning After

Courtney woke up to a stiff poking against her ass and the morning sunlight coming through the window. Even after having sex all night Eric still had the energy for a hard-on. She knew from his breathing that he was still asleep but it was nice to think that she could invoke that reaction from him even in his dreams.

She turned over and looked at him. She should feel awful. What they had done was beyond wrong but for some reason Courtney didn’t even feel the slightest bit of the doubt or guilt that she had felt the night before. If anything she felt better than she had in years. Both about her relationship with Eric and oddly enough physically too, considering she should have been aching and exhausted after a long night of sex. She even thought she had been running a light fever when they finally stopped to go to sleep but that too seemed to have passed.

Eric shifted into her, pressing his morning wood between her thighs. She supposed it was the gift of youth but the truth was she was feeling just as virile having him rubbing against her bare flesh. If she could she would have happily gone another round with him but as she looked at the clock she saw that she was already running late for her shift at the hospital and Eric was going to need to start getting ready for school soon enough.

“Eric. It’s time to get up.” She said forcing herself to roll away from him and get out of bed. Eric slowly came to and at first looked around like he was confused about where he was, but when he saw her standing there naked he smiled and sat up.

“Good morning.”

“I’m running a little late, so you’re on your own for breakfast.” Courtney said as she turned to go to the bathroom. She had to stay focused on getting ready for work and not the tent Eric had erected in her bed. “And try not to be late to school. You may have been accepted into Stanford but your principle hasn’t signed off on your high-school diploma yet.”

“I thought you said you couldn’t be my mother anymore.” Eric said jokingly.

Courtney stopped in her tracks. The jab hurt. That was what she had said last night but the reality of the situation wasn’t quite that simple. “Maybe not, but I’m still responsible for you...” She closed the bathroom door to go through her normal morning routine. “Or at least until you leave.” Even as she spoke she felt like she was punching herself in the gut. In all the madness and sex last night she hadn’t once stopped to consider the fact that Eric was leaving in two weeks.

Several long minutes of silence went by and Courtney forced herself to push on, brushing her teeth, fixing the mess Eric had made of her hair, and putting on some light makeup. When she came out of the bathroom Eric was still in the bed.

“C’mon honey, you can’t stay in bed all morning.” She commented as she headed toward the dresser and opened her underwear drawer.

“You could come with me.”

Courtney froze again. This time from a welling sensation of hope. “You don’t want your mother following you to college and besides I’m to old to be moving half way across the country.” Courtney argued, seeking validation that Eric had meant what he said.

She watched Eric hop out of the bed and approach her. He gently pushed her back against the dresser next to her open underwear drawer with his body. He felt so warm and strong she couldn’t help but run her hands down his muscularly lean arms and look up at him. At the moment she felt more like a school girl than a mother.

“I’m being serious. I want you to come with me.” Eric sounded sincere and all she wanted to do was say yes but after all the bitterness and heartache of her divorce three years ago she found herself unable to give into her hopes so easily.

“I’m 42 years old and I can’t just start pretending to be your girlfriend. That’s what you have Savannah for.” Courtney shook her head, fighting off tears. “Last night should have never happened. I’m your mother and my place is here. Not in California.” She said as firmly as she could muster.

“If you want to be my mother then that’s fine, but like I told you last night...” She suddenly felt Eric’s hand between her thighs and three of his fingers push into her pussy. “You’re also my woman.”

“You can’t have it both ways.” Courtney said inhaling sharply from the strength of his fingers.

“Yes I can. Your coming to California and that’s final.”

“What about Savannah?” Courtney asked, doing her best not to loose herself in the building pleasure between her legs.

“She’s coming too and I don’t want to hear another word about it.” Eric pulled his fingers from her and Courtney’s legs shook as she felt them withdraw. The next thing she knew he was handing her a pair of sexy red underwear from her drawer that she had bought a long time ago but never wore.

“Put those on. You’ll look hot int them later tonight.”

Courtney clutched the bra and panties to her chest breathing heavily as she watched Eric leave the room. Her pussy was dripping and her legs felt weak.

She was going to California.

* * *

As Eric walked into his room he found Savannah fully dressed in her cheerleader’s outfit sitting in his desk chair. He remembered it was Tuesday and she had cheer practice.

She had been on her phone but had set it down to stare at him as he had walked in. He understood her surprise as he was still naked. Eric ignored her and headed toward his bathroom to shower.

“You were gone all night.” He heard Savannah probe as he turned the water on.

“I’ll only be a few minutes and we can get out of here.” Eric replied, intentionally ignoring what she was trying to get to. She was dead silent as he finished his shower and got dressed for school. It wasn’t until they were in the car on the way to school that she seemed to find her voice again.

“I thought I heard... Did you and your mother...” Savannah didn’t seem able to finish her sentences but it was clear what she was asking.

“Yes.” Eric answered and watched Savannah’s reaction from the corner of his eye.

She was silent for a long moment but Eric could see she was loosing the fight to contain herself. “You are seriously fucked up.”

“She’s moving to California with me.” Eric said steering the conversation in the direction he wanted.

“Well that’s just great. You have fun with that.” Savannah said seething.

“You’re moving out there too. You can transfer schools, get your GED, or drop out. I don’t really care.”

Now Eric could really see the anger building in her. “Oh the fuck I am! You can pack up your sick relationship with your mother and go to California without me! I want nothing to do with it or you.”

“Why are you with me?” Eric asked calmly, further directing the conversation.

“What? What are you asking?”

“Answer the question. Why are you with me? Why me and not Michael?”

“Because...” Savannah was flustered. “Because you have prospects.”

“Right... right... the money.” Eric said dismissively. “That was why you started going out with me before I raped you. But why are you still with me? Why not leave me for Michael? You were clearly infatuated with him before I raped you. What’s changed?”

Eric could see her anger dissipate as she thought on his questions but she continued to remain silent until they reached the school and she was able to park the car.

“I had been sleeping with Michael the entire time we’ve been together.” Savannah began. Her voice low and somber. “I never really liked you and Michael was so cute and funny... but he’s a meat-head with no real future. You though...” Savannah’s hands began to fidget with the hem of her skirt. “I’ve never met someone as smart as you. That robot you made for the school festival was fucking crazy awesome. You’re going to invent the next iPhone or something like that and become rich, and that’s what I want. To be rich. I thought I could make you love me and marry me. Then I was going to divorce you and take your money.”

Savannah gave a small chuckle and shrugged her shoulders. “And then you fucked me and I can’t even call it rape because I enjoyed it.” She was silent again for a long moment before continuing. “After that night I tried sleeping with Michael again but...” She hesitated a moment. “but it made me sick. Like literally sick. Fucking him made me nauseous like I was going to puke and then when he came in my mouth I actually did puke. And I don’t feel attracted to him anymore. I don’t know why not, nothings changed, but I don’t. I don’t feel attracted to anyone anymore... Oh...” She gave another small frustrated chuckle. “and I tried sleeping with one of my exes but he made me sick too, and I even tried flirting with like a dozen other guys but I get nothing.”

Now Savannah looked to him. “But when I’m with you I feel good. You make me feel better than any other guy I’ve ever been with, and when I’m away from you I feel empty. So that’s why I’m still with you.”

This all was crucial information but Eric didn’t have time to think on it right now. He had to finish his plan of manipulating Savannah into coming to California with him.

“Well here’s what I can tell you Savannah. I’m not going to invent some stupid iPhone, but I am going to be very successful. I will never love or marry you and you will never get rich off of me. As to why you become sick with other guys and your feelings of attraction have changed I don’t know for sure, but I believe you’ve become biologically bonded to me somehow. If there’s a way to undo it I don’t know. What I do know is if you decide not to come with me your most certainly not going to be better off and will probably never feel an ounce of pleasure with a man again.”

Eric reached out to her and ran his thumb possessively over her lips. They quivered as he did. “However, if you do come with me I wouldn’t mind having you at my side as arm candy and in my bed for a warm hole. And since you’d be sharing my life you’d get at least some of that upper-class lifestyle you seem to so desperately want.” Eric dropped his hand down and groped one of her breasts. “But you’ll have to earn it. Do you think you can do that?”

“You what? Want me to be some mindless puppet?” Savannah asked, her breathing sharply increasing at his touch.

“No. I don’t expect you to be a puppet, but I do expect you to continue playing the part you already have been.”

“And what part is that?”

“Oh you know...” Eric dropped his hand from her breast and slipped it under her skirt. “Girlfriend. Slut. Slutty girlfriend.” Even as he talked down to her she willing spread her legs as he began rubbing her mound over her panties. “At least in public. In private it’ll be just the two of us and you can hate me as much as you want while I fuck you.”

Savannah was silent now. Distracted by Eric’s fingers.

“And of course I’d need some degree of loyalty from you.” Eric slipped his fingers under her panties and began fingering her clit. Her entire body immediately tensed. “No more trying to sleep around anymore or doing anything to stab me in the back. The details of our relationship would need to stay secret, as would my relationship with Courtney.”

Eric could read Savannah was on the brink of orgasming and quickly withdrew his fingers. “Think about it and let me know your decision at the end of the day.” He said before promptly getting out of the car. Leaving Savannah clearly aching to be finished off.

* * *

Savannah felt so flustered. What Eric was asking was ridiculous and giving her a single day to decide was just cruel. How could he expect her to just up and leave her life here and everyone she knew behind? It was all she knew, and yet she didn’t know if she could say no. She didn’t know what she wanted and now she only had half the day left.

She looked around the lunch hall for Eric as she sat down with her friends but didn’t see him. Before that fateful Friday night they hadn’t usually shared lunch together but for the past two weeks she had been hanging out with him. Maybe he was just giving her space to make her decision, which she should have appreciated, but being away from him actually made her feel lonely and lunch was the only time she really saw him since he was in all AP classes.

“Well look who it is. Not slumming it with your boyfriend today?”

It was Michael. Clearly still angry over the way she had basically dumped him. Not that they were ever officially going out. As she looked at him she couldn’t even really recall what she had been so attracted to.

“Get over it Michael.” She flipped her hair back over her shoulder and turned toward some of her girlfriends to brush him off. “So what’s the gossip?”

Most of them were quite, sharing scathing looks, but it was Lacey didn’t have a problem speaking up. “Oh it’s mostly about you and your choice of loser.”

Lacey had always hated Savannah so her saying something had come as no surprise, but then the rest of the table joined in with comments like: “Eric’s so creepy.” “I can’t believe you.” “You’re so trashy.” and “When did you become such a slut?” Which Savannah found especially funny since most of the girls at the table had slept with just as many guys as she had but now that she was doing it with someone they didn’t approve of it all of a sudden made her a slut.

And then Bethany, her best friend, spoke up. “We understood going out with him when it was about using him for money, but having sex with him is seriously gross. You’re like a prostitute now or something.”

Savannah should have been hurt, or pissed off, or both, but she wasn’t. For some reason she didn’t care about anything they had to say or what they thought about her. Which was crazy since her popularity had always meant everything to her. But now she didn’t even care about these people at all. Was this more of that biological bond Eric had talked about, she wondered.

Whatever it was she didn’t care. Now she saw that these people weren’t even really her friends at all.

“Ugh, you’re all such pathetic hypocrites.” Savannah said as she stood up. She wasn’t yelling but definitely speaking loud enough for the entire lunch hall to hear. If they wanted to ostracize her then that was fine, but there was a reason she had been at the top of their clique. She had claws.

“I am a slut, but all of you are no fucking better. Ellie, you had your daddy buy you a boob job. Derek, you wouldn’t even be on the football team without your roids. Hannah, blow-jobs under the bleachers so you don’t have to buy pot? Now that’s trashy. Sam, how many times have you had crabs? Kaylee, you let the whole football team gang-bang you. Anna, two abortions? Seriously, learn to use birth control. Lacey and Jeff, you two are a fucking riot. News flash Lacey, Jeff is fucking Ellie behind your back. I guess he prefers her big fake tits to your sad flat ones. Oh and Jeff, Lacey has been fucking Sam behind yours. Congratulations you all probably have crabs.”

Now Savannah turned her attention to Bethany and Michael. The two people at the table that were supposed to be the closest to her. “Bethany. Where should I start? Should I tell everyone about that thing you did with your horse? Or maybe about that weekend where you went off with those three black guys? Or better yet, how about why you really missed prom last year. Spoilers everyone, she likes taking showers of the golden variety.” Bethany burst from the table and ran out of the lunch hall crying.

“And Michael. Yes I’m fucking Eric instead of you now. Here’s three reasons why. Number one, he knows what a clit is. Number two, his cum doesn’t taste like vomit. And number three, I can actually feel him.” She held her pinky finger up and wiggled it for everyone to see. “Oh and he isn’t a moron who has to cheat off me to get by because he can’t read.”

With all her bridges burned Savannah sauntered out of the lunch hall actually feeling liberated. Maybe what Eric was asking of her was fucked up, but it really wasn’t any worse than the way she lived her life now. At least with him she knew where she really stood.