The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Apex

Chapter Six: California

“This is bullshit.” Savannah said, refusing to get out of the car as they sat in front of Hooters.

Eric let out a long sigh. Maybe he had overestimated his ability to control women or maybe it was just exhaustion from the long day of moving, but he couldn’t get Savannah to budge on anything today.

“I’ve explained this to you at least three times now, Savannah.” He said making his irritation obvious.

“I know, I know... Stanford requires you to live on campus for the first year, and your mommy doesn’t want me living with her, so I have to get my own place. But I still don’t get why I have to work. You just sold that app for like a million dollars.”

Eric winced his eyes shut and for a moment wondered if her pussy was really worth all this trouble, but deep down he knew the reasons for keeping her in his life were much more complicated. At the very least he still needed to study the bio-physiological changes that he seemed to have made to her. And as he opened his eyes and looked over her tight body, ample breasts, and breathtaking girl next door face, he decided that her pussy probably was worth the trouble.

“First off, I was only able to get 30 thousand for the app. That’s a pretty far cry from a million dollars. Secondly, I haven’t been paid yet. It’ll be at least another week until their IT guys finish checking the app for bugs before I get paid. And finally and most importantly, I told you your going to have to earn your place with me. So yes. While I’m forced to live on campus your going to have to get your own place. I’ll help you out some, after all I don’t want to be spending nights with you in some gutter, but I’m not footing all your expenses.”

Savannah was quiet for a moment as she pouted. “Why Hooters?”

Eric could have gone into detail about how he had calculated Hooters was likely to get her the most dollar per hour of work based off her good looks, but limited skill set and work experience, but he decided to keep it simple. “Waitressing is the only thing you can put on your resume, and with your assets...” Eric purposefully looked down at the blatant display of cleavage her low cut top advertised. “you’ll get the best tips working at Hooters.”

“Ugh whatever...” Savannah crossed her arms over her chest and rolled her eyes. “And I suppose if I don’t get this job you’ll expect me to start stripping.”

He was tempted to tell her it was something he had considered but figured that might be pushing her a little too far. “Look. Just give them your resume, smile, stick out your tits, and you’ll get the job. Okay?”

“Yeah... fine... whatever...” She went on sounding pissed, but Eric noted that she still leaned over to give him a kiss before getting out of the car.

He leaned back in the seat and let out a sigh. Moving had been a pain in the ass, especially with the last minute plans to have Courtney and Savannah come out here, but he was happy to finally be out of the Midwest. There was just one thing still nagging at the back of his mind.

He pulled out his cell phone and dialed his sister’s number. It had been at least the dozenth time he had tried calling her since she had ran out on him, not counting all the text messages and emails, but just like every other time he called all he got was her voicemail.

“Hey sis. It’s me... again. I’m in Cali now. Only about an hour away from you and would really like to talk. If you don’t call me I’m going to drive up to see you. You’ve been warned.” The message was lighthearted which Eric hoped would help ease Elizabeth’s apprehension to talk to him.

There was no telling what she was going through. Eric couldn’t even clearly remember that feverish night he woke up to her sucking his penis. He was fairly certain she had swallowed his cum but did that have the same effect that cumming in a woman’s vagina had? Did the fact that he was in the middle of that strange fever matter? There was no way to know without actually talking to his sister.

30 long minutes went by before Savannah finally came out. She clearly had gotten the job as she was already wearing the Hooters girl uniform. She looked better than he had imagined she would. The sheer pantyhose showed off her long legs, and the iconic orange short shorts were so tight on her that Eric could clearly see her camel-toe even from a distance. And of course Savannah more than filled out the top with her cleavage practically busting out of the tight formfitting white shirt.

“You look good.” Eric complimented her as she tossed a bag with her normal clothes and extra uniforms into the back seat and got into the car.

“I know, right?” Savannah responded and squeezed her breasts together for a second while looking down at them. “The manager said I had to try it on before they would hire me, but I got the job. And I got to meet a lot of the other girls, they’re super nice.” She shrugged her shoulders and smiled. “If I have to work I guess working here may not be too bad.”

“Well you’ll definitely get good tips in that outfit.” Eric said with a smirk.

“Ugh, do you have to be such a pig?”

Eric always had to check himself when she said things like that. How far did his control over her go? If he pushed to hard was she capable of leaving him? Eric wasn’t sure of the answers but he was going to have to test those boundaries to accomplish what he wanted.

With that thought in mind he grabbed her by the back of her head and pulled her close to him. “Don’t play innocent. We both know what you are.” He pulled her the rest of the way into him, forcing her lips to his and grabbing one of her breasts with his free hand.

At first she remained passive, unwilling to kiss him back, but Eric could feel her nipples grow hard almost immediately as he groped at her tits. And after a minute even her passive resistance gave way as she returned his kiss with a slight whimper, but Eric reminded himself that they were still sitting in the Hooter’s parking lot and broke off his assault on her.

“Lets head back to the dorm. You can help me finish unpacking and spend the night with me. We’ll go hunting for your apartment tomorrow.”

Savannah turned away from him and said “Fine” with a slight attitude as she started the car. She was pouting again, but Eric knew from past experience that if he were to fuck her she would be moaning louder and having stronger orgasms right now than if he had been sweet to her. There was no doubt in his mind that Savannah liked to play the part of a refined lady but beyond that delusion she knew she was a slut and got off on being treated as such.

When they got back to the residence halls where his dorm was it was late afternoon and looked to have a lot more people out and about than in the morning when they had dropped off his few boxes. The building was co-ed and actually designated for junior and seniors, but because of Eric’s advanced scores and the fact that he was skipping a lot of the entry level courses the dean of admissions had arranged for him to stay in upperclassmen housing. The rooms themselves were nice, but still didn’t afford as much space as Eric would have liked. Especially not when you took into account that he had to share the space with a roommate.

Moving through the halls was an interesting experience as he ran into people. The girls would stop and look at him with a moment of confusion or disinterest and then seem to switch to being curious and checking him out once his pheromones hit them. The guys on the other hand looked at him like he was completely out of place, which was understandable. Eric may have been as tall as any of them but the oldest he could pass for was 17, certainly not 21 or older like most of the students living here.

Fortunately their attention didn’t remain on him for very long as they were distracted by Savannah walking beside him still in her Hooters outfit. The girls reactions ranged from complete disinterest to brazen disgust as they stared her down and rolled their eyes. The guys however all seemed to approve as they either stared with a sort of lustful longing or actually made flat out passes at her.

Eric found it interesting to note that even with the more attractive guys Savannah showed no real signs of attraction. Sure she played the part that came naturally to her, smiling and teasingly flirting back, but Eric could see that there was nothing really behind any of it. If anything, her attention seemed to remain focused on him while she flirted, like she was trying to see if he was getting jealous, but Eric didn’t care. If anything it was what he wanted her for. Arm candy to distract from how out of place he might of seemed.

When they got to his room another guy and girl were already there, hanging out in his roommates half of the room that was already unpacked. The guy immediately stood up and approached Eric.

“Hey. You must be my roommate Eric.” He greeted. He was about as tall as Eric, around 5′10′′, but was much scrawnier and plain looking. However, the way he dressed immediately told Eric that he came from money, which made him wonder why he was living in a shared dorm and not somewhere fancier or at least more private.

Eric shook his hand. “And you’re Barry I take it.”

“That’s me.” Barry said as his eyes shifted over to Savannah.

“This is my girlfriend, Savannah.” Eric introduced as Barry went to shake her hand.

“Are you going here too?” He asked as his eyes lingered on her cleavage for a moment.

“No...” Savannah’s cheeks flushed with embarrassment as she answered the question. “I’m just here with Eric.”

“And working at Hooters...” The shot came from the girl still sitting in Barry’s desk chair, looking at Savannah with a cold, haughty sort of expression. Like Savannah was beneath her. She was a short, delicately thin looking girl, with very short chestnut brown hair and a uniquely attractive face. Not seductively beautiful like Savannah or femininely beautiful like his mother Courtney, but without a doubt uncharacteristically beautiful with sharp features. Eric would have even thought she had an innocent look to her if it weren’t for the cruelness in her eyes.

“This is my girlfriend Valorie. We were actually just about to head out on a date so you’ll have the place to yourselves for the next few hours. Just let me finish up with what I was doing on my computer...”

“So Eric...” Valorie was now looking at him as if she were appraising him. “There are a lot of rumors floating around campus about you.”

“I wasn’t aware.” Eric replied returning her appraising look. He couldn’t help but wonder what she was all about.

“Yes, well, being a supposed boy genius is bound to garner some attention but we’ll just have to wait and see if you live up to the hype. I’m actually TA’ing your Human Genome and Disease course, not that you should be in it as a freshman.”

Others would have received her as hostile, but there was something else behind her cynicism. It was hard to get an exact read through her well practiced air of disdain and with his pheromones setting off the same mild level attraction in her that all women now seemed to experience, but from the way she was looking at him and slight inflections in her voice Eric was sure that she was carrying some sort of hope for him. To what end though he couldn’t be sure.

As for the class, Eric had switched into it at the last minute given his recent developments.

“I thought the course would be an interesting change of pace from engineering and computer sciences, and the school agreed to let me take just about anything I wanted to get me here.” He glanced over her body. She was definitely petite. Maybe around 5′4″ with small breasts, slender hips and an even smaller waist, but with the haughty way she carried herself there was a strong classy sort of sex appeal to her. She looked completely out of place sitting in his plain dorm room.

“So am I to understand your both biochem grad students?” Eric asked.

“No were still seniors.” Barry was speaking now, done with what he was doing on his computer. “And I’m a computer guy but yeah, Val is a biochem major.”

“I’ve already begun some of my grad level courses though. And I can tell you the course you signed up in isn’t for people just looking for a change of pace so you better hope your as smart as you think.”

Barry cleared his throat to get Valorie’s attention. “Well we better get going.” Barry looked back to Savannah. “Enjoy your evening.”

“I’ll be seeing you in class Eric.” Valorie said as if she was going to be keeping an eye on him before they left.

Something was definitely out of place with those two but Eric would have to worry about that later.

“I’ll be seeing you in class Eric...” Savannah repeated in a mocking tone now that they were alone. “What a bitch.”

“You don’t need to worry about her.” Eric said as he turned his attention to her.

“Who said I was?”

Eric raised an eyebrow at her and decided it was best just to move on. “So all the guys seemed pretty interested in you.”

Now Savannah smiled. “Yeah. Some of them were pretty hunky too.”

“Maybe I should invite them over to fuck you.” Eric said as he hooked a finger in the waistband of her shorts and pulled her against him.

Her smile vanished and she looked away from him in anger. “That’s not funny.”

“You were the one flirting with them.” Eric teased as he put his hands on her hips and looked down into her cleavage.

“Are you jealous?” The hope in her voice was plain as day.

“I know that’s what you want, but I’d actually be curious to see if you have the same violent reaction to them as you said you did with Michael.”

Now Savannah seemed to get really upset and tried to shove Eric away but he held onto her, keeping her pressed against him. “Just stop it!” She yelled, hitting his chest.

“Why? What’s the problem? A moment ago they were hunky.”

“I said just stop it!” She screamed.

“C’mon, you can fuck as many of them as you like.” Eric pressed on.

“Please just stop...” Now Savannah was crying and holding onto his shirt. “I don’t want to fuck any of them.”

“Why not Savannah?” Eric asked knowing that he was pushing her boundaries.

Half a minute passed and her crying settled into sobbing. “You know why...” She said reluctantly.

“I do know why, but I want to make sure you do too.”

“I won’t flirt with other guys if that’s what you want.” Savannah said. Her tears had finally stopped and her difficult attitude was returning to normal.

“I could care less if you flirt with other guys. I just want you to be clear about your place.”

Savannah begrudgingly put her face in his chest. “I belong to you. I know that.”

“That’s all I wanted to hear.” Eric said and began to pull her to the bed.

“Let me take my uniform off first.” Savannah said knowing where things were headed but Eric didn’t let her pull away.

“No I want you in it.”

“The manager said I’d have to pay for a new one if it gets messed up.” She argued.

“I’ll cover it.” Eric said as he turned her around and bent her forward onto the bed. Even bent over face first in the bed Savannah was hot with her shapely ass sticking up in the air.

After the long day he’d had Eric was eager to be inside her. He pulled her shorts down to her thighs and roughly tore an opening in her pantyhose to her pussy. Skipping the foreplay he loosed his cock and began rubbing it against her snatch to get hard.

“Keep your legs together. I want you tight.” Eric ordered as he grew harder and Savannah grew wetter from him rubbing against her box.

“Just fuck me already...” She said inelegantly.

Maybe it was the fact that she was his first but Eric had grown increasingly fond of fucking Savannah. He couldn’t even begin to remember how many times he’d been inside her but it was enough that she had learned to anticipate his movements and likewise Eric knew what to expect from her. From her long moan as he first penetrated her, to the way she would move her hips into his thrusts. He had even learned to anticipate when she was first growing close to orgasming by the way she would start rocking her hips when he was pressed fully inside her.

It didn’t take long before her first orgasm came and Eric felt her pussy clenching around his member. As she did he lifted her up by her waist and turned around to sit on the bed. Savannah took the change of position in stride and went right on having her orgasm. And with her now sitting on his cock it pressed even further into her making her orgasm more intense.

When she finally came down from her high she leaned back into Eric and turned her head to kiss him. Eric indulged her and returned the kiss even though it wasn’t what he was looking for at the moment but as he did he took advantage of her reclined position and groped her tits. Through the Hooters shirt and bra her breasts felt stiff and unyielding from the shirts tightness so Eric took hold of the lowcut neckline of the shirt and tore the opening wider to expose her white bra and tits.

Savannah broke the kiss with a startled look on her face that quickly turned into frustration. “You don’t have to be so rough.”

Eric grabbed her by the back of her hair. “But I want to make you squirm.”

“Asshole...” Savannah said quietly as Eric felt her begin to move her hips in his lap, working his cock with her pussy.

“That’s better.” Eric groaned and let go of her hair so she could lean forward and really pump her hips.

It was times like this that Eric really appreciated what good shape Savannah was in as she vigorously bounced on his cock despite the difficult position and kept going for a solid 15 minutes without so much as stopping to catch her breath. Eric could have came at any moment but resisted the urge as he wanted to prolong the pleasure.

“Are you close yet?” Savannah asked in mild complaint after a few more minutes. Eric could tell she was growing fatigued and the position was just uncomfortable enough for Savannah that it kept her from orgasming.

“Just about.” Eric said and reached around Savannah’s hips to her crotch. His fingers found her clit and he began to finger it. It kept her from being able to pump her hips the way she had been but Eric wanted her orgasming as he came in her, and she was still able to wiggle her ass in his lap.

“Oh God that’s good...” Savannah moaned as Eric let her relax and lean back into him, impaling his cock deeper into her mound. He could feel the head of his cock grinding against her cervix and as she grew tighter it was all he could do to keep from cumming. Fortunately it didn’t take long for him to bring her to an orgasm as she moaned loudly and her pussy clenched around his shaft.

“That’s it. Cum on my cock, slut.” Eric groaned as he came himself, now strongly bucking his hips into her.

“Oh Eric!” Savannah screamed.

Eric could feel her pussy squeeze even tighter around his shaft and her whole body trembled as he filled her with his hot semen. Cumming in her always felt so much better this way. Whenever he blew his load in her while she was already orgasming his cum would cause her to experience multiple orgasms.

It took them both a while to come down from the intensity of their orgasms but as Eric did he pulled his cock from Savannah’s pussy and laid her sideways on the bed. And as she laid there still catching her breath he moved his crotch in front of her face and went to place his cock to her lips. It was long past time for him to have her clean his cock.

Savannah immediately reeled back in disgust. “What the fuck are you doing?”

“I want you to clean me with your mouth.” Eric said sternly as he took hold of the back of her head.

“No please. That’s fucking disgusting.” She protested and tried to squirm free of his grip but Eric easily held onto her. He was determined to teach her to be more subservient.

“You have a choice Savannah. You can clean my dick with your mouth and tomorrow I’ll find you a nice high end apartment that you could never hope to afford yourself or if you want I can leave you alone and tomorrow you can go and find whatever trashy roach infested apartment you can afford on your Hooters wages.”

Eric released his grip on her hair and let her come to the decision on her own but even then it didn’t take only. In few short seconds Eric was watching Savannah reluctantly take his sticky cock into her mouth and begin sucking it clean of both his cum and her own juices.

“That’s a good girl.” Eric said as he took hold of the back of her head again and she winced her eyes shut. He held her on his cock for over a minute, enjoying the sensation of sucking and lapping at his softening member.

“That’s good.” He said as he felt himself go completely limp and released her. She backed away from him with tears welling in her eyes. “Why don’t you go shower and get ready for bed. We’ll unpack tomorrow.”

Savannah didn’t say a word and went straight to the bathroom. She should have cursed at him or at least been angry enough to slam the bathroom door closed but she simply left it open and got undressed with a sort of defeated air to her. Sucking his cock clean for a better apartment was definitely a new low for her and Eric was sure she was near her breaking point just as he had been pushing for but before he moved to the next step of his plans for her he needed to check something.

Eric walked over to his roommate Barry’s computer and turned on the monitor. On the surface everything seemed normal but as he dug around he found a program running in the background that was recording from the webcam which was conveniently pointed toward Eric’s side of the room.

What was he hoping to see? Eric wondered. He might have been able to write it off as a prank or explain it as Barry being a voyeur. But if it was a prank to catch him having sex with Savannah then the webcam should have been set to stream straight to the internet, which it wasn’t. It was just recording to a hidden partition of the hard drive. And Eric had a hard time believing it was simply a case of voyeurism when Barry clearly didn’t belong in a shared dormitory in the first place.

Eric was going to have to keep a close eye on him in the days to come but in the mean time he sabotaged the recording so that the file would appear as if it was corrupted by a disk write error. With that sorted out Eric returned his attention to Savannah whom he could hear crying in the shower.

She’s definitely at her breaking point. Eric thought to himself as he proceeded to get undressed. And it was understandable. She was a thousand miles from her home, completely disenfranchised with her old friends and life and the only person she still had a connection with was Eric, who was intentionally being awful to her. For a month now he had treated her like an idiot and an object for his sexual pleasure, degrading her both mentally and physically, and through it all his biological hold over her made it so she couldn’t help but feel attracted and connected to him.

If it wasn’t for that biological bond Eric knew Savannah would have been gone a long time ago but with it he was able to strip away and leave her emotionally and psychologically vulnerable. All he had to do now was offer her the carrot and she truly would be his to do with as he pleased.

* * *

Savannah let her tears fall freely as the shower’s water washed over her. She felt so dirty and pathetic and just couldn’t understand why Eric was so cruel. She wanted desperately to be free of him and his twisted demands. She imagined it was only a matter of time before he would want to fuck her in the ass and she was sure he was being serious when he had threatened to have her sleep with those strangers.

Savannah could live with being Eric’s slut but she couldn’t stand the idea of being nothing more than a set of holes for him to abuse. She had told herself she had been doing this for the lifestyle he had promised her but she was beginning to think maybe it wasn’t worth it. As soon as she had taken Eric’s dirty cock into her mouth she had come to the realization that she would have given up all his promises of money and luxury if he was just nice to her. And if things kept going the way they were she didn’t think she’d be able to go on.

Then as the sliding glass door to the shower opened with Eric standing there naked Savannah froze.

“I’m coming in.” Eric said and stepped into the shower.

“No! Get out!” Savannah snapped and reeled away from him. “You got what you wanted. I sucked your cock clean. Now just leave me alone.”

Eric reached out to her and Savannah prepared herself to be grabbed by the back of her hair like she usually was in situations like this. She knew what was coming. He’d roughly restrain her and lecture her for yelling at him and then he’d force her to give him a tit-job and then pin her against the wall and fuck her from behind as he often liked to do in the shower.

But as his hand went to the back of her head and she winced her eyes shut in anticipation of the pain something unexpected happened. Instead of being grabbed roughly Eric’s hand gently cradled her head as he pulled her into an affectionate embrace.

“What are you doing?” Savannah asked hesitantly.

“Hugging you.” He answered.

Savannah stood dead still expecting him to start groping at her at any moment but instead he continued to simply hold her and after a moment even began to lovingly run his hands through her wet hair. She had never known him to be so gentle and affectionate.

“Wh...what do you want?” Savannah asked unable to believe Eric was being nice to her.

“I just want to be near you.” He told her and Savannah couldn’t help but notice that he even sounded different. Soothing and warm, not like his usual cold self.

Unable to control herself Savannah buried her face into his chest and broke down crying. “Why?..” She began to ask between sobs. “Why are you so mean to me?” It was something she had been to afraid to ask but now as he was holding her like an actual lover and not some brute she couldn’t restrain herself.

“Because I love you Savannah.”

As he spoke those three special words Savannah felt her heart begin pounding harder than ever before. What was this that she was feeling? She knew it couldn’t be true. Not with how he treated her but a part of her did want it to be true.

“I’ve always loved you but you were always so cruel to me. The way you ignored me around your friends and talked about me behind my back...” She looked up at Eric and thought she might have seen tears in his eyes but couldn’t be sure because of the shower. “I even knew you were sleeping around behind my back but I ignored it all because I wanted to be with you. And then when you didn’t have a choice but to be with me I didn’t know how to handle it all but to be mean to you.”

Savannah felt a sinking feeling in her gut. It was all her fault. The coldness towards her had been a way for Eric to protect his real feelings and all the rough sex had been him releasing his resentment towards. Everything he did to her was her own fault.

“I’m sorry.” Savannah said feeling a rush of confusing emotions. “I’m so sorry. Please forgive me.”

Eric was silent for a long time and Savannah could feel herself growing more and more desperate to hear him forgive for all the cruel things she had put him through.

“I don’t know that I can...” Eric finally said and Savannah felt at a loss of words but then Eric brought his lips to hers and kissed her. It wasn’t the lustful ravenous kisses he usually gave her. It was a real one filled with warmth and passion. Savannah could feel her heart swooning. Then Eric broke the kiss off and lowered his hand to her breast. She though he was going to grope her but then she realized he was placing his hand over her heart.

“But maybe with time I’ll be able to learn to let go of my anger.”

“I love you.” Savannah said as she realized it was true.

“Do you really?” Eric asked skeptically.

Savannah felt hurt by his doubt but understood where it came from. She had ruthlessly tried to use him and in doing so brought all his cruelty on herself but now she had a chance make amends for hurting him. So even if he was cruel to her she would prove to him that she really did love him. She could do that as long as she knew somewhere deep down inside he loved her.

“I do. I love you, Eric.” She said and began to lower herself to her knees. “And I’ll do whatever it take to prove it to you.”

Savannah took Eric’s cock between her tits and squeezed them closed around it the way she knew he liked. He smiled down at her and for the first time Savannah felt genuinely happy to service him.