The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Aphrodite — The Big City

Author: The Light Fantastic

Part: 10

In his dreams, Wyatt stood naked before a giant feminine figure, wreathed in shadow. She laughed evilly, malice rolling from every inch of its form. It particularly seemed to sheet off her tremendous bouncing breasts like mist. Perfect white teeth glowed from inside the figure’s dark face, flashing with unrestrained glee as Wyatt cowered before her terrible beauty.

She reached out for him, her fingers shadowy talons. They brought with them a terrible sickly reek, something sweet and rancid that made him gag as it rolled across him like a tide. She seemed to grow even bigger as her hand approached him until he fit in her fist like a child’s doll.

He knew she wanted something, but couldn’t work out what. She held him roughly, still glinting with malice, and pressed him into one of her gigantic, shadowy breasts, He struggled and writhed, smothered by the oily, wobbling mass, before she pulled him off just in time for him to gulp for air.

She flicked him with one of her terrible nails, catching him on the side of the face, before pushing him into her other breast, laughing as he struggled for breath. The sickly scent filled all of his senses, choking out anything but her body. His penis, erect despite his fear, rubbed against her flesh. He soon came, spraying a load that seemed almost pitiful against her vast body, but which nevertheless made her moan, a deep rolling moan which reverberated through every cell in his body.

She pulled him away from her breast, her eyes glinting as he trembled and gasped for air. With a wicked smile, she began to lower him down, his eyes tracing the soft curve of her stomach before he realised where he was heading and he began to struggle vainly, strength leaving him as he approached closer and closer to the cleft of her thighs...

* * *

Wyatt awoke with a start, his breath catching and heart racing. He was covered in a sheen of clammy sweat. Looking around for a moment confirmed he was in his room, and not in the clutches of a horrific monster slut from beyond space and time, and he slumped back into the bed, rubbing his eyes.

His cheek still ached from last night, and that brought back a flood of memory. Sensing that his sleep wasn’t going to get any better, looking over at the clock indicating 6:30, he groaned and slid out of bed, heading downstairs.

Surprisingly, Siobhan was downstairs, slumped backwards on the couch with the television on low. There was a game running, sitting at the menu screen and occasionally running through the recorded demo. She didn’t appear to be really watching it, exactly, more staring past it as she masturbated. Her left hand was down between her generous thighs, her right lifting one of her enormous breasts to her mouth. It struck Wyatt how her lips couldn’t even come close to covering the extent of one of her areolas. He coughed, making her jump slightly and lose hold of her tit.

“Wha- oh, it’s you. What are you doing up?”

“Couldn’t sleep. I’d ask you the same thing, but, uh—”

“Hah. I couldn’t stay in my bed. Thought I’d come down here and play something. Stupid idea, really. I think I might have started out paying attention to what was on the screen. Maybe?”

She sighed, staring up at the ceiling, squeezing her thighs together. “I can’t believe this is going to get worse. It’s already so hard to concentrate, even during my relief time.”

“Relief time?”

“Well, like, I haven’t gone all the way yet. Once it’s taken over completely, you basically never get fully satisfied ever again. For now, though, I get this period of time after having sex where the need actually mostly goes away for a while. Not completely, but enough. It’s gotten shorter, though. A few weeks ago I could go like, twelve or fifteen hours before it came back. Now it’s more like six, maybe.”

As she spoke, her hands had already started groping her breasts again, her words punctuated with a series of small whines and moans. “The w-worst part is it feels good. So fucking good-oh!” Her fingers subconsciously rolled her outsized nipple between them. “I hate it, I hate everything about it, but once the p-pleasure starts, my brain just turns off...“

She’d now fixed him in the eye, her half-white half-brown hair messy and sweaty around her flushed, gorgeous face. “It makes your emotions run hot, too. You’re so focused on controlling your need that you forget about things like not being angry. Don’t blame Jen. She feels like she’s sacrificed a lot for you—denied something that’s basically impossible to deny.”

One hand had slipped down to her sex, slowly tracing a finger along the swollen, sensitive labia while the other kept kneading away at her outsize breast.

“Maybe I just need to, I dunno, do somethin’ that makes her feel more like a person again?”

Siobhan breathed deeply, still staring Wyatt in the eye as she pawed at her overfilled body. “M-maybe, yeah. Or you should pin me down and fuck me raw right on this couch.”

There was an awkward moments silence, before Siobhan’s eyes went wide, her cheeks flushing beet-red. “Oh, shit, did I just say that out loud?!”

Wyatt snorted a little as Siobhan flushed even harder, the shock not quite enough to stop her hands. “See, uh, brain turns off. Although, uh, if you’re up for it..?” She bit her lip, lifting her breasts and pressing them together into an almost endless line of cleavage that made Wyatt’s mouth go dry. He swallowed and shook his head.

“Really wouldn’t be best at the moment, I reckon.” His eyes didn’t leave her chest, though, and she shimmied them from side to side, watching his eyes as they heaved gelatinously with the motion of her shoulders.

“I w-won’t tell, I promise...”

Wyatt felt his stomach turn slightly. “Siobhan, please. Don’t do this, okay? I... Let’s jus’ say I didn’t have a good night, okay? This ain’t what I need right now.”

She rolled her eyes, slumping back, her hands going back to groping and squeezing her tits, her breathing harsh and moist. “Uuuugh. Fiiine.”

She looked back at the TV, where the game had cycled back to sitting at the menu screen. “I used to love this game. Now I can’t concentrate long enough to even start it. Heh, maybe if I download a nude patch or something it could keep my interest.”

Wyatt’s brow furrowed for a moment. “Huh. Yeah, it might be easier for you to focus on if it... Huh.”

“What.”

“I just had an idea.”

* * *

It stayed cool that day even into the afternoon, but Jen still comfortably made her way to her afternoon photo shoot from her morning filming in nothing but a slim tank top and the barest of booty shorts, her overactive metabolism keeping her comfortably warm.

She sighed, twirling a lock of wavy blue hair around a finger, unusually aware of how hard her nipples were against the thin fabric. They were always visible to the street, but today they seemed to almost throb in an effort to appeal to passers-by.

She couldn’t ever remember feeling like this in her 3 years of grappling with the condition. Not feeling sexually unsatisfied; that was standard operating procedure for Aphrodite. This was something entirely different. She had a sneaking suspicion that, in her pre-A days, her libido would have been in the toilet. As it was, “her heart just wasn’t in it,” according to her director. Like porn needed to demand anything but her vagina, but the fact that someone like that sleazeball could tell something was off definitely meant something.

The photographer for that afternoon’s shoot, Sergio, had asked her to come in an hour early. When she arrived, though, the lights were off in his studio and he was nowhere to be seen. She switched on the main light switch at the front of the small industrial loft and went through into what Sergio jokingly called his “boudoir,” and nearly jumped out of her skin.

Sitting in the middle of the bed Sergio maintained for his photo shoots was Wyatt. He wore nothing but jeans and a simple white tank top, and he smiled sheepishly, stretched out horizontally on the bed.

“Uh, hi. Wow, this is more awkward than I thought it’d be.”

“Wyatt, what the fuck are you doing here?”

He swallowed. “Okay uh, so, first thing: I am unbelievably sorry for hurtin’ you. I know that can’t fix it, but I wanted to start there.”

“And why did that involve turning up at my work? This isn’t a Hugh Grant movie, following women around isn’t romantic, it’s creepy.” Of course even as she said it she couldn’t hide the change in her breathing as she watched Wyatt. He was sweating nervously, making his shoulders glisten under the lights.

“Oh, that, well, uh. I had an idea. About, like, why I did what I did an’ why you feel the way you do.”

“Wyatt I asked for an explanation, not—”

“No, it’s... It’ll make sense, I swear. Hear me out?”

She groaned, rolling her eyes back and crossing her arms under her bust. “Fine. But only because I’m enjoying the view for the moment.”

“Well, uh, okay, so. I know y’thought that me doin’ stuff with Pi- uh, Christine, was because I liked her more than you or something? Or that I thought she was prettier than you?”

“Great start, Casanova.”

“No, no, I mean, it’s the opposite of that. She just... Pushed herself on me. L-like she did last night. I didn’t care about her or really want her. The first time it happened, I just... Went with it, you know? I didn’t really understand what was happenin’. The way she was, though... When I thought about you, someone as nice, as pretty as you...”

Wyatt swallowed. He’d been rehearsing this in his head, but somehow the words weren’t coming. Jen still stood impassively, or at least as impassively as she could with so much of her body either jiggling or twitching with building erotic tension.

“It didn’t feel the same. You aren’t like her. You live like her, but you aren’t her. And last night really, y’know, confirmed that for me? You wouldn’t have done that to me. Y’all got the same condition, the same need... But you’re better than her. That’s why I took you out. That’s why I wanted to be your boyfriend, not just a number.“

Jen remained standing stock still, but her lips were pursed. Tears made their way down her perfect cheeks. “I know you think you gave in, but you didn’t. Givin’ in would mean you just accepted that this thing was who you are now, but you never did. I don’t think you did, anyway, and if I’m right, I can prove it.”

He pointed to the camera, screens and lights. “Somewhere in there is the Jen who still loves photography. She’s just... drowned out by the A. So I figured, if we just give the A something to, y’know, distract it, then the real Jen can start thinkin’ about how to take pictures.”

She sniffed, uncrossing her arms and padding over to the camera. “Wyatt... I’ve already told you, I just can’t concentrate on it any more. I can’t concentrate—”

“—on anything but sex. I know. But what if you were filmin’ something you can concentrate on? Something your... well, urges can let you focus on?“

He lay awkwardly on the bed for a moment as Jen tried to work out what he was saying. “Wyatt, please, stop the mystery. I’m already having enough trouble thinking with you laying there without a shir—”

She stopped, then curled her lips in a knowing, hungry smile. “You know, the lighting’s good, but I think that if we shift the one on the left it’ll highlight right on the top of your bicep. And uh, slip your jeans down a little bit so your hipbones are a little bit visible.“

She stepped behind the camera’s viewfinder, biting her lip and lightly rubbing between her legs with one hand. “You’re a little bit, um, isolated in the shot. It makes you look smaller than you are. Shift a bit more diagonally and, uh, stretch your shoulders out.

Wyatt grinned, complying with her directions. He heard her breathing grow harsher as she snapped some shots. “Mmm. Yeah. Okay. Can you, uh... Can you get hard? I want to get a shot where your dick’s all, like, pressed against the crotch of your jeans.”

“My body’s your canvas, Jen. Could I get a little help with that, though?”

She stuck her tongue out past the side of the camera, then smiled as she lifted the bottom of her tank top with one hand, sliding it up past the buds of her enormous nipples and gasping as they greeted the air. She palmed one with the free hand while Wyatt stared and reached one of his arms down into his jeans, slowly rubbing two fingers against his erecting shaft. Before too long he was fully hard against the denim, and Jen moaned her appreciation as Wyatt went back to his pose.

“Mmm, yeah, look at that big” click “fucking” click “cock...” She leered at him around the side of the camera again. “Take off your tank and jeans. Just the tightie-whities.“

He obliged, blushing slightly with embarrassment, his rigid cock tucked up through the side of his briefs. Jen kept snapping, prompting him into a variety of poses that left Wyatt feeling silly, but whether Jen honestly felt they were sexy or just wanted to get back at him a little, he didn’t mind.

“Okay, now I’m gonna have to ask you to take your underwear off.”

Wyatt blushed sheepishly, hooking his thumbs down either side. “O-okay. Whatever you want.”

“Oh, don’t worry. I’m done with the camera.” It switched off with a whine as Jen emerged from behind it, flushed with desire, slipping down her shorts and stepping out of them to reveal her full, glorious nudity.

“I don’t know what I did to deserve you, Wyatt, but... Thank you. That was fun. I felt... free, for a little while.”

She laid down next to him, pulling him close into the soft expanse of her bare chest and just holding him in her arms for a moment. “Uh, yeah. I guess I don’t really have to tell you that it didn’t take it away, right; just sort of let me ignore it for a while?”

He smiled, draping a hand across her back and kissing her gently on the lips. “Of course not. I didn’t think it’d be a cure. Just, y’know. An idea.“

“Well, that’s fine then.” She returned the kiss, harder, moaning as she pressed her body against him. One of her hands drifted down his body to gently drape over his penis, pushing lightly into the cleft on the underside of the head and then rubbing a circle around the shaft behind it.

“Hi. I missed you, you know? I didn’t want to admit it” her fingers curled around the shaft, tugging lazily, “but when I was with that other guy... I was thinking about you.”

She turned to him, lifting one breast up as she kept tugging him. “Hey, stud. I want you to show me how sorry you are and plow me until I can’t think straight.”

He grinned, reaching for her other breast and sinking his fingers deep into the soft flesh, making Jen gasp. “Yes ma’am!”

There wasn’t any need for foreplay. Jen laid back while Wyatt took position between her thighs. One of his hands gripped one to help anchor him. It always amazed him at the enticing mix they were between soft and muscular, their curves held into place by a firm core that took just a little effort to reach. The familiar, comforting and above all unbelievably sexy scent of sandalwood wrapped around him, Jen’s pussy a soaked, boiling cauldron. It accepted his cock like a hand in a glove, sliding through and spreading her apart almost effortlessly.

He leaned forward, grunting and thrusting as Jen squealed, her legs rising up to wrap around behind his back. His hands reached forward and found her tits, bouncing and jiggling in every possible direction, and started to knead them, catching her nipples between the pad of his thumb and the side of his hand and squeezing.

Her hips rose up in undulating waves to meet his thrusts, her big, expressive eyes alternately looking deeply into his or closing in pure bliss, plump lips hanging open and slack as moans rolled from her throat.

“F-fuuhhck! Y-yes, please, oh yes, yes, yes!

It was barely another minute before her eyes snapped open and she shrieked, her legs gripping him even harder and her pussy starting to ripple and flutter around his shaft. The spasms in her legs worked him into her even harder, bottoming out the length of his cock until his crotch bumped the smooth mound of her pussy.

“Harder! HARDER!” Jen’s whole body quaked, setting up raw, sexual jiggles throughout her body, especially her breasts, which heaved like they had a mind of their own, her nipples following untraceable patterns in the air. Wyatt obliged her request, grunting as he summoned all his strength to push back against her legs and slam hard into her.

For any normal woman, Wyatt using all his force to go the entire length of his cock deep would have been nothing short of painful. For Jen, spreading apart her transformed insides, no cervix to accidentally bump, perfectly lubricated further than any man could ever hope to find, it was exquisite.

“Yes, yes! Fuck me, plow me, oh fuck YES! I’m y-yours, I’m yours, j-just fuck me harder!“

Each savage thrust brought with it its own commentary of moans and exultations. Jen could feel another orgasm building deep in the pit of her stomach. Al thought followed it, a strangely solid and coherent thought for being locked deep in the fuck-haze of feeding her need. It only grew as her orgasm mounted, poising on the tip of her tongue, her judgement shot.

As her vagina began to contract again, the spasms ripping their way through her body, the last remaining thought in her head exited:

I love you!

* * *

Neil whistled, improvising a small tune as he cleared up one of the shelves in the 7-11. He heard the beep as a customer made their way through the automatic doors, and stood up to return to the counter. His face broke into a wide grin as he saw a shaggy blond mane that he recognised.

“Wyatt! Brother! Good to see you, man! Oh, and uh, sorry, I don’t know your friend?”

Wyatt stood hand-in-hand with a modern goddess. Her body was like something from a teenager’s fantasy, a wonderland of curve and thickness with a staggeringly-huge pair of breasts bound up into a frilly yellow blouse that displayed acres of delicious, jiggling cleavage. Her skirt was black and pleated, and only just covered the massive expanse of her ass and thighs. Her legs were uninterrupted milky smoothness from the tops of her thighs down to a pair of simple yellow heels. Her blue-green hair offset the yellow of her top interestingly, the light throwing off iridescent flashes of turquoise.

She smiled, a plump-lipped lascivious smile that screamed sexual promise. “I’m Jen. You must be Neil? Wyatt’s told me about you.”

Her eyes followed him hungrily as he nodded. “That’s right, miss. All good, I hope?”

She laughed, and despite himself Neil couldn’t help notice her breasts bounce. “Of course!”

She turned back to Wyatt. “Okay honey, I’m going to head across the street to the camera store. Come over when you’re done?”

She tapped her cheek and Wyatt gave it a perfunctory kiss. “See you in a minute, darlin’.”

Both men watched her leave, her ass swaying from side to side hard enough to make someone seasick, before Neil turned back to Wyatt with a low whistle.

“Honey? Darling? Anyone’d think you two were dating.”

“We are.” Wyatt beamed while Neil stood looking confused. “We’re a couple. It’s not, uh, a traditional couple, but, y’know.“

“Wow. How do you deal with her... You know, other guys?”

“Well, you’ve gotta be, y’know, philosophical about it. It’s not like she’s cheating. Not exactly. She’s got this thing inside her, she does what she needs to do to keep it in check. Might as well get jealous of the guy that sells her lunch, or at the counter at the RMV. It’s just somethin’ she needs to get through the day.”

He chuckled. “Besides. She might need other guys, but she wants me, and I trust her on that. It makes a big difference.“

“Huh.” Neil stood in thought as Wyatt shook his hand and headed back out. “Good to see you, Neil. Take care, okay?”

Neil barely moved for a few moments, then sighed deeply. He reached into his pocket, pulling out his phone, and scrolled down to a number he hadn’t used in a long time.

His heart thudded as the phone rang, and then a sharp intake of breath as a sultry voice rolled out the other end.

“Melissa? Hi, it’s- it’s Neil. Y-yeah, I’m doing okay. You?”

“Yeah, uh, it has been a while, hasn’t it. How is everything treating you? You know, the, uh, the new lifestyle?”

“Huh. Yeah. Listen, I’ve been doing some thinking... Are you free this afternoon? I’d like to catch up...”