The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Aphrodite — The Big City

Author: The Light Fantastic

Part: 2

His wallet bulging with cash, Wyatt wandered into the closest Shopfast to pick up some essentials and some snacks. It was in the confectionary aisle, leaning down to reach a packet of Milky Ways, that he felt someone move up behind him, a pneumatic warmth pressing into the small of his back, a dainty brown arm reaching past to the rack above him and the smell of strawberries wafting past him.

“Ooh, sorry about that. Thought I could just reach around you.”

Wyatt turned around, and realised that the warmth was the fourth pair of absurdly oversized breasts he’d seen that day. They were bound up in a bright pink, low-cut blouse, with arm holes large enough to show a good amount of fluoro-green bra and sideboob. Even through the bra, her thick nipples were plainly visible. Wyatt looked up into a wicked, perfect grin, framed by thick lips with bright-pink stick.

Its owner was clearly Asian in heritage, her almond-shaped eyes surrounded in dark liner and set off by thick eyelashes and appealing pastel-pink eyebrows. Her long, straight hair was the same shade of milky, pastel pink. Below the projecting mass of her rack, her tiny midriff was bare, leading down into a short, pristine white skirt that barely covered the bottom of her butt, which projected out behind her like a shelf and curved out and back in a perfect arc to join at the top of a pair of smooth thighs, the whole effect so perfect it seemed to have been sculpted from marble. A pair of rainbow striped socks covered her legs from mid-thigh down into white buckled shoes.

“Uh, no problem, ma’am. Here you go.” Wyatt handed her the packet he’d grabbed. She took them without taking her eyes off him.

“Ooh, a cowboy. That must mean you know how to use rope, huh?”

“Uh, sure, ma’am, I guess.”

“You ever had to restrain a wild, bucking animal?” She pressed closer to him. “You know, had to overpower something with only one thing on its mind?”

What is happening to my life? Are all city women this weird? “Uh, I guess so. Ain’t done it in a while.“

“Well that’s a shame. Maybe you need to get back into the practice.” She examined Wyatt’s blank, slightly worried look for a moment. “Aw, I’m not being direct enough for you, am I, country boy? I’m sorry.”

She leaned in even closer, squishing her breasts against the side of his body, whispering into his ear. “I want you to tie me down and fuck me senseless.”

Wyatt’s eyes went wide, looking down at her eager, happy smile, breathing in the fruity smell of her perfume. His cock throbbed mercilessly against his jeans. “I don’t even know you, ma’am...”

She giggled. Wyatt gasped as she grabbed his crotch, fondling the bulge of his erection. “I didn’t ask if you wanted to get to know me, I asked if you wanted to stick your cock inside me. And uh, forgive me for making assumptions, but it feels like he’s okay with the idea.” Her right hand gently grabbed his free wrist, placing it on her heaving breast. “You like titties, country boy? Do they grow them like this where you’re from? Go on, have a squeeze. They’re real.”

It might have taken her literally shoving a breast bigger than a cantaloupe into his hand, but Wyatt got the hint. He gave it a rough squeeze, his thumb rolling around the lump her nipple made in the front of the fabric, drawing out a pleasurable hiss. “Mm, you do like titties, don’t you? Why don’t we go somewhere private and you can see every square inch of them?“

Wyatt nodded, leaving his basket behind as she grabbed his hand and marched him over to the other end of the store, into the men’s bathroom. She found a free stall and led him in. Fortunately it was fairly roomy, because her tits took up a tremendous amount of the free space. She pushed him down onto the toilet seat, then immediately ran her hands up her body, swinging her hips as she peeled her top up and off, hanging it on the bag hook behind her.

Her breasts wobbled like jelly in their lime green prison, before she winked at him, reaching back and unhooking it, holding it in place and slowly pulling it up until her breasts fell heavily against her torso with a hard slap. Wyatt’s mouth went dry at the sight of the ponderous, weighty mounds. They were firm and smooth, and astonishingly perky for their size. As it was, their sheer weight pulled them into a deep hanging teardrop, her nipples about half an inch off centre. They fell to about a quarter of the way down her taut stomach, but were full enough not to flatten, projecting out into rounded curves, her nipples only a little off-centre. She lifted them, the mass overflowing her fingers, taking in a deep, heady breath, and fixed Wyatt’s wide eyes with a sultry smile. That strawberry scent was even stronger, filling the cubicle.

“What do you think?” He nodded, his breathing shallow, his cock straining against his pants. “Mm, good. So, country boy, I was going to let you decide what I did, but I think we’d die of old age before you came up with an idea. So take your pants down.”

Wyatt unbuckled his jeans, lifting his ass up off the seat to reveal white briefs, his nine-inch erection tenting out the front. The girl giggled and kneeled down in front of him.

“Tightie-whities? You’re such a boy scout.” She regarded his twitching member for a moment. “No, you’re packing too much for a boy scout.” She grabbed the band of his underwear, pulling it over his cock and tugging them down. “You’re a nice, big boy, aren’t you? I think a lovely cock like that deserves a reward.”

She lifted her breasts in her hands and dropped them in his lap, pressing them together from the sides and squeezing his dick between them. “You ever had a titty-fuck, country boy?” She swished around in her mouth, spitting down into the smooth canyon of her cleavage, lubing up the passage form his cock. “I bet you haven’t.” She squeezed them hard, moaning, and started to drag them up and down against him. Her hips rolled and bucked as she did, almost like she was getting off as much as him.

“It feels really good, country boy, but you have to promise me—” she changed direction, squeezing them together and rolling his cock between them from side to side, like a pump, “that you’ll blow a HUGE boiling hot load all over them and up onto my face. Okay? That’s what I need to feed the beast.”

Wyatt groaned. He could feel the spasms of pleasure running up the underside of his dick, and he knew his lover’s request wasn’t going to be hard to fulfil. She picked up the pace, ducking her head down to lick at the tip of his dick on each downstroke of her mounds.

Almost embarrassingly fast, he felt the dull throb of an impending orgasm at the base of his cock. He tried to tell her, but all he could do was gasp. She seemed to get the hint though, pulling her face back and just concentrating on pumping her tits around him.

“Yeah, country boy, cover me in a load of fucking spunk- fuuuuck yeah!” Her command turned into a moan as Wyatt’s dick shot a rope of cum straight into her face. She squeezed her tits and pulled in time for his second shot, milking an even harder spray that splattered off her features and dripped down into her cleavage. By the third pump, her own hips were rolling and she was pulling in harsh, rattling breaths as an orgasm passed through her body.

Wyatt slumped back against the cistern, taking in deep breaths as his heart thudded against his chest. It wasn’t his first time with a woman, of course, but no girl had ever done that for him before. She pressed her tits together, dragging her tongue down her cleavage and slurping up a puddle of cum with relish, looking him dead in the eyes with thick streaks of spunk across her face.

“Mm, yeah, that’s the way baby. You came too quickly, though. You must have been backed up pretty bad, huh? When’s the last time you had some girl drain those balls?”

She didn’t even really wait for an answer, standing up, her rack bouncing against her chest. Wyatt didn’t really notice, but she was red-faced and panting, and her legs were trembling. “Move. I didn’t get to cum properly from that because you shot off too early, and now I need it or I’ll go insane.“

They awkwardly exchanged places, allowing her to sit down on the seat, spreading her legs wide and nearly bowling Wyatt over with a blast of thick strawberry smell.

“Wait, that smell... That’s your...”

She snorted. “Of course it is, what else would it be?”

Wyatt had no answer to that, and he was more fascinated by the girl’s pussy. Her mons pubis was plump and swollen, each lip the size of her two thumbs side-to-side, to the point where her thighs would have put pressure on it as she walked. Her inner labia were enlarged as well and would have been easily visible from outside, even with her legs closed. Her clitoris was the most astonishing part—a far cry from the little fleshy bud most women had hidden behind a hood, her clit was huge and stood out proudly at the top of her pussy, as big as a cherry tomato. She was completely bald and smooth, without even shaving stubble.

“Uh, country boy,” she tried to be measured, but she couldn’t hide the affronted desperation in her voice or the involuntary panting of her lust, “I know it’s probably the coolest cunt you’ve ever seen, but how about less looking and more licking?”

“Oh, right, sorry!” He knelt down, bending forward and licking his way up one of her thighs. He smacked his lips as a sweet taste tickled his tongue, growing stronger until he reached her pussy, where he planted a quick kiss directly on the top of her overgrown clitoris before diving down to her labia with his tongue.

He realised in utter shock that her pussy juice was sweet. He’d been introduced to oral sex by his first girlfriend, and he’d dutifully worked his way through the bitter taste of quim to pleasure her. This, on the other hand, was an oral sex dream. It was the sweetness of slightly dilute Kool-aid, not so thick or rich as to be overpowering, but enough to keep him hooked. He started to lick and suck on the plush inner lips of her pussy with gusto, revelling in the scent of strawberries that surrounded him, the flood of sweet juices his ministrations brought out and the melody of her rattling moans, then thrust his tongue inside the well-lubed walls of her vagina.

“Oh fuck you’re good at this, jesus, aaah!” She writhed, one hand running through her milk-pink hair, the other groping at one of her enormous breasts, jiggling the gelatinous flesh and tugging the fat, swollen nipple, falling back into a continuous stream of high-pitched moans.

Wyatt happily ate her out, even powering through the point when one of her orgasms made her squeeze her thighs together, shoving his face hard into her pussy mound for probably ten or twenty seconds while she came down from the pleasure high, before she let go, allowing him to take a deep breath and start licking again. She lost any volume control she may have had as she crested towards orgasm, screaming loud enough to echo throughout the bathroom.

Wyatt went down on her until his cock had rallied back to full erection and he’d drawn about three minor orgasms from the oversexed girl. He pulled back, his face sticky with strawberry-scented juice, and stood up. She caught sight of his erection again, staring with hooded eyes and a slack mouth, her shoulders and her cum-covered bust heaving.

“Y-yeah, you know what I need, country boy. You know I need dick. Don’t make me beg.”

Wyatt had no such plans. He stepped forward, gripping her hips and pushing his dick into the swollen, inviting folds of her pussy. She bit down on the start of a shriek, gripping her tits hard and rolling her hips forward. She was so lubricated that Wyatt slipped in with ease. All his previous girlfriends had recoiled a little at his size, and sex had been at best kind of uncomfortable. His new lover’s pussy accepted him like a glove, soft and yielding while at the same time gripping him firmly and powerfully.

He started thrusting, reaching forward and kneading her breasts. She began to babble and shudder, her eyes rolling back in her head, until at barely past the half minute mark she started convulsing again, her moans turning to choking shrieks sounds as her most powerful orgasm yet gripped her. Wyatt didn’t stop, and her cum didn’t seem to either, the pleasure mounting as she thrashed and squirted fruity juice around the shaft of his dick.

Thanks to having already cum once earlier, Wyatt was able to be a little bit more resilient this round, but the boiling heat of her silken folds was already starting to bring him close. It was when her pussy clamped down on him when she began the next set of orgasmal spasms that he couldn’t resist any longer. He groaned, slumping forward and bucking as he started shooting off hard inside her, her cum redoubling as she felt the sticky warmth fill her insides.

Wyatt pulled back, trailing cum from her glistening folds, and braced himself against the cubicle door. His heart thumped in his chest, his legs weak and shaky. She cooed in afterglow, trailing her finger around in the cold puddle of spunk on her right breast, her other hand affectionately fondling her lower lips.

“N-not bad, country. Only two from the actual fuck, but that foreplay performance was worth at least another two.”

It might have been the lingering fog of sex, but Wyatt couldn’t work out what she was talking about. “I’m sorry, ma’am?”

“Orgasms, you hayseed. Proper toe-curling orgasms that actually help calm me down. Did you live under a rock or something?”

She set about cleaning herself up, scooping the cum off her tits and licking it from her fingers before wiping the rest down with toilet paper, her eyes started hunting around. Wyatt sheepishly located and handed over her discarded bra. He noticed the fascinating way she buckled it up first, then poured her massive tits into it, giving it a weighty shake that audibly stretched the straps to let her frontage settle.

“Anyway, what’s your number?”

“Uh, don’t have one yet. I just moved here.”

“A cell phone? No? Christ, did I just fuck nineteen-fifty-five?” She paused for a moment. “Although... Me in my cheerleader’s uniform with a pink sweater vest stretching over my boobs... You in a varsity jacket, plowing me in the back of your Cadillac...” She giggled, shaking her head. “No, can’t start that or I’ll never get home. Okay, country boy, take this and call me when you get a number, okay?”

She grabbed a slip of card and a pen from her purse, scribbling a cell number and a simple diagram of a wasp-waisted woman with huge breasts and a message of “call me 4 sex!” with a heart. He stood staring at the card for a moment, then looked up as she started to leave.

“Wait, I don’t even know your name!”

She blew him a kiss. “Call me Pink.”

* * *

Wyatt needed answers. He was more confused than ever by the city and he was getting tired of being treated like an idiot. There’d only been one person he’d run into today who actually seemed interested in explaining anything, and that’s why he had one destination in mind after getting his shopping. The automatic doors of the 7-11 slid open, the clerk giving him a wave.

“Hey, you’re back. How you goin’, man? Find the place okay?”

“Good, thanks, and yeah, I did. Uh, look, I don’t want to bother y’all, but I’m so confused right now and I didn’t know where else to go to find someone helpful.”

“Well, I’m touched. Sure thing, brother, we can chat. I’m Neil, by the way.”

“Thanks. Wyatt. Look, I need to know what’s going on with the girls in this city. The, uh, affees?”

“Aphies.” Neil gave a low chuckle. “Not gonna pretend I’m a genius, but I know a little, yeah. Why you so curious all of a sudden? Meet one you want to get to know a little better?”

“Well, uh—” Wyatt couldn’t stop the blush. Neil chortled. “That’s the way, man! Okay, so like, I don’t know what causes it. Nobody really does. About ten years back these women started showing up with I guess what you’d call mutations. You’ve seen the big ones, no pun intended. Tits for days and huge asses. Weird coloured hair and eyes. Interesting stuff going on downstairs, too.”

Wyatt nodded. “Yeah, I kno- er...” The clerk’s eyes went wide, and he leaned it, peering at Wyatt’s face.

“Wait, you’re not just trying to get with one. Homeboy got his dick wet?” Wyatt blushed even harder, and the clerk fell back in his chair laughing. “NICE one dude! You got game!“

“No but, that’s the thing. I didn’t DO nothin’. This gal basically jumped me in the store.”

“Sounds about right for a fit young one like you.” Wyatt’s blank expression led him to go on. “All right, so basically, you’ve seen the surface shit. All of that’s just, like, symptoms, though. The real condition is their sex drive. Whatever that bug inside them is, it basically makes any girl who gets it want the D, constantly.”

Wyatt’s stomach dropped like a cannonball. A rush of images went through his head, the girl he’d run into earlier, Pink’s scandalous behaviour... Jen...

The clerk grinned. “Didn’t see the signs and feeling kind of dumb? It’s cool man, everyone’s kind of like that the first time they meet an Aphrodite girl. You’re socialised to deal with girls a certain way, and you’re not really emotionally built to handle a girl who’s basically just a walking sex drive.”

Neil’s bluntness rubbed Wyatt the wrong way, and the clerk could see it in his eyes. “Hey man, that’s not my words, that’s what my ex-girlfriend called herself by the end. I didn’t really discuss it that much with her, but she never, ever stopped being horny.”

“Jesus. So this girl from before—”

“She was probably climbing the fucking walls, brother. When they get really bad, they stop even caring who’s around. They stop thinking about, like, social norms and shit. They stop thinking about things like cheating, too.” The last one sounded more bitter than he probably intended.

“Must be horrible.”

Neil shrugged. “I dunno. I’ve known some who’re cool with it. I mean, there’s upsides. They’re all fucking hot. Like, the ugliest, flattest Aphrodite girl could have any man she wants. My friend knows one who’s fifty five and she looks like she’s in her mid-twenties. They can eat whatever they want and never gain an ounce. They can’t get pregnant or catch STDs. They basically get to spend their entire lives having sex with who they want, when they want.”

“Still.” Wyatt was half dwelling on the idea of living life that way, but his mind was also on Jen and the way she’d been hanging over him, showing off her breasts and... Fuck, she’d been masturbating on his bed, hadn’t she?!

Neil pushed a magazine over the counter. “You might be interested in this, brother.”

Playguy. Seriously?“

“It’s for the articles.” Neil grinned like the Cheshire Cat. “No, really, there’s an article about it in this month’s issue. It’s not like you can read about it in the daily paper.”

He leaned back as Wyatt took the magazine, sliding over some bills. “Here’s my advice, man. Relax. From the sounds of it, you’ve got what these girls are looking for. I mean, I’m not gonna pretend that’s some sort of deep statement about you being boyfriend material,” he winked, “but you’re obviously good enough for an Aphrodite booty call. Enjoy it, don’t take it too seriously, and don’t get too attached.”

“It... It’s a lot to think about. Thanks though, Neil, you’ve been a big help.”

“Any time, brother. You take care, I’ve gotta get back to work.”