The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Aphrodite — The Big City

Author: The Light Fantastic

Part: 3

Jen answered the door again when Wyatt got back. He wasn’t sure if he was just feeling sensitive, but he started noticing other things about her appearance besides her swollen chest. Her surf-blue hair was tousled and messy, standing out even bigger and thicker and frizzier than before. Her soft cheeks were touched with a rosy glow underneath the glints, and her clothes were askew.

“Wyatt, you’re back! I was starting to worry.”

“Uh, yeah. Sorry. I jus’ decided to see a bit of the city, you know?”

She was a lot less clingy than when he’d first met her. Still reactive and interested, but she no longer seemed to hang desperately off his every word and move. She must have gotten laid while I was out.

“Of course. So uh, are you ready to sign?”

That was a hell of a question. He felt like his world had been, if not turned upside down, then put on a pretty significant tilt. He looked at her eager face and the slow rise and fall of her absurd breasts. His hand brushed over the corner of the card in his pocket, pulling up the memory of Pink’s sweaty, heaving, oversexed body, covered in streaks of his spunk. A part of him wanted to freak out and run back home to Ellendale. He looked back up at Jen, who was starting to look concerned.

“Yeah, okay. Let’s do it.”

It was a short matter to sign the forms and for Jen to hand over a key and a chores roster. “Okay, so, I work from home. I don’t need like total silence or anything, but if the sign’s up on my door that I’m working, I’d prefer if you didn’t knock unless the house were on fire.”

“Okay. What y’all do?”

“Uh—” she suddenly flushed madly. “Web stuff.” Wyatt took the hint not to pry. He knew it was silly to feel like this girl who didn’t know him from Adam was hiding something from him. Her sex life wasn’t really his business. However, her reaction earlier to him not knowing about her condition was making him grumpy. If he’d been some city guy who knew all about these living sex goddesses, she would have treated him completely differently. She might even have jumped him before he got a chance to leave the house. But since he’s some ignorant rural hick he’s, what, a carnival attraction? Some rare rainforest species to carefully conserve?

“Wyatt, are you okay?” Her big, bright eyes were hooded with worry as she chewed on her lip. Jesus, she’s adorable. Jen had a wholesome girl-next-door attraction that Pink didn’t; of course, he hadn’t actually seen Jen naked.

“Uh, yeah. It’s just, y’know, real confronting bein’ in the big city and all. Feel like there’s things people ain’t telling me. Some big ol’ joke and I’m the butt of it.”

To her credit, Jen at least had the decency to look guilty. “You’re really sweet is all, Wyatt. There aren’t many guys in the city like you. It’s very appealing, honestly.”

Wyatt raised an eyebrow. “Appealing?”

She immediately turned red. “Uh, all I mean is, uh, well. Wyatt, imagine what it must be like for me with guys. You know what they say, they only want one thing, right? Or, uh, two things, I guess.”

Ouch. She probably wasn’t trying to guilt-trip him, but that certainly put the kibosh on his slighted feelings. It also made him realise he’d been staring at her bust, and pulled his eyes back up. She went on. “This is one of the longest conversations I’ve had with a guy in months that wasn’t about my tits or what’s in my pants. Or his pants. The contents of pants generally. Three years of guys talking to your tits about your tits gets kind of old.”

“Three years? Bloomed late, if y’all don’t mind me asking?”

“Yeah, thought I was heading for nothing but B-cups by sixteen, but uh, puberty had its last stand.” She shook them from side to side a little, then closed her eyes and took a deep breath. They sat awkwardly for a moment while Wyatt’s fingers kept brushing the card in his pocket.

“Oh, hey, uh, y’all have a landline? Might just call home.”

She nodded, writing a number down on a slip of paper. “There’s a book by the phone, write down the calls you make. I’m gonna head back up to my room, okay?”

He watched her hips sway sensuously back and forth as she left, noting the jiggle of her ass cheeks as she took the stairs, before he went and found the phone in the living room. He made a quick call back home, letting his ma and pop know he was okay. After the receiver hit the cradle, he pulled out Pink’s card, took a deep breath, and dialled.

“Hello?” Her voice practically purred out of the handset. Wyatt swallowed, feeling himself throb in his pants. “Uh, howdy Pink, it’s Wy—”

“Country boy! Oh, thank God! Listen, the limp-dick I had booked in tonight bailed. You need to come over and get freaky.” He could hear noises in the background, and her voice dropped away from the mic slightly.

“Uh, tonight? I dunno, I only just got moved in here...”

“It wasn’t really a question, dude. I’ve been having a dry week and I already need it again, so you’re going to come over and ream me until I can think straight. Pink needs her medicine, you understand?”

Is she panting? Neil hadn’t been joking about these girls. “Uh, okay Pink. What time were you thinking?”

“Let me put it this way.” There were definitely muffled moans mixing with her speech. “I’ve got seven inches of my favourite purple plastic cock inside me and a bullet vibe on each of my tits. I’ve cum six times in the last hour and it’s done nothing for me. I’ve thought about ordering pizza so I can jump the delivery guy. Come over and fuck me.

Pink started giving him her address, stopping partway through as a shriek burst from her, an orgasm rolling through her body. “Fucking hell, I can’t remember the last time it got this bad. Okay country, I’m expecting a piping hot delivery of Vitamin D in the next half hour.”

The phone call ended there, just after the beginning of another moan.

* * *

Pink’s place was on one of the lower floors of a large apartment block. He’d barely even knocked when he heard the desperate thud of feet and the door flew open.

Pink was stark naked, her astounding breasts glistening and heaving, her pink locks streaked with sweat. The bullet vibes she’d mentioned were still there, taped to her nipples and buzzing. She grabbed him by the shirt, yanking him inside the apartment and pulling his face down to savagely lock lips with him, whining as her tongue probed his mouth.

She wordlessly walked him back into her bedroom, one hand going straight down into his pants to fondle his erecting cock, making sure to keep him in close contact with her immense frontage. She sat down at the edge of her plush, spacious bed, spreading her thighs and licking her lips with hungry eyes.

“Come on, country boy.”

Pink’s swollen, moist pussy was every bit as inviting as it was before, and if anything was wreathing the room in even more of its heady strawberry aroma. He dove in, gratefully lapping up strings of her sugar-sweet juice. Her pussy lips curved out obscenely from the mound of her pussy, inviting him in to kiss, nibble and press his face against the soft, yielding flesh. He reached his hands around her and gripped her voluptuous ass hard, his fingers sinking deep into the firm curves, inviting a shriek from his lover.

Her slowly and deliberately built her up to a peak, carefully observing her movements and her breathing, pulling back and just starting to kiss around her thighs and the outer lips of her pussy, making her whine loudly as her orgasmic tension ebbed away. He edged her three more times that way, until by the final one she’d been left on such a hair trigger that she spontaneously came barely after he’d started building her up again.

He had to grab onto her hips hard to keep her from bucking like a carnival bull ride. Her hips rose off the bed with inexorable force, her thighs gripping together and holding his face in place like a vice. Her shrieks of pleasure echoed off the walls, her tits bouncing madly in fascinating fluid patterns, while Wyatt continued to work away at her until she finally fell back, panting, eyes unfocused. The vibrators had scattered their way to the corners of the room.

“Holy shit. Who taught you to do that?”

“My ex.”

“She deserves a fucking medal.” She locked eyes with him, swallowing, her breathing heavy, then grabbed him, leading him around to lay down on the bed. “You know what I really need, though.”

She pulled down his jeans, mewling at the throbbing bulge in his boxer shorts, pulling her face in close and breathing in with closed eyes and an exultant expression. “God, I love cock.” She freed it from its fabric prison, giving the tip a quick, cheeky kiss. “You’ve got a pretty nice one, did you know that? I’ve seen a lot of them and yours stacks up well.”

She giggled, suckling the tip into her mouth and dragging her tongue around the underside of the glans, before pulling it off with a pop. She drew her legs under her, pulling herself up into a kneeling position and shuffled forward until the swollen folds of her pussy reached the bucking tip. Wyatt was stunned at how tiny her waist was, especially compared to the hourglass formed by her boobs and hips.

She dropped herself down onto him, her moans cascading with each inch until her plush lips hit the base of Wyatt’s dick. She wasted no time in starting to ride, rolling the swell of her hips back and forth, grinding the sensitive folds of her slit against his shaft. Her hands crept up to cup and hold her chest, halting its motion to protesting jiggles that threatened to overflow her fingers in waves of flesh. She winked at him, her efforts as much for his amusement as to actually corral her breasts.

She moaned passionately with each thrust of her hips against him, driving his cock deep inside her, rearing back, and then spearing it again. She grinned through a sweat-slicked lock of pink hair and squeezed, her muscles clamping on his cock.

“Mmf, you’re so deep, you’re stirring me up inside. I can feel you all the way in, country boy. Fuck me, you know I need this, you know I’m nothing but a cock-mad aphie slut who needs to be fucked!”

It was when she pulled up one of her breasts and shoved the oversized nipple into her mouth, sucking herself to a staggering orgasm, the moans muffled by a mound of titflesh, that Wyatt was sent over the edge and started groaning, shooting off hard up into her body. She rode him hard with each orgasmic twitch, the heat of his spunk drawing out her own pleasure, until she collapsed forward onto him, shivering and panting, squishing her breasts into his chest and rolling her hips back and forth, working the last spasms of pleasure out with him inside her.

“Oh God, yeah. That helped. That helped a lot.” She gave a low, happy moan, rolling off him and lying back. Her nipples were still thick and erect and, looking down, Wyatt realised her clit was still glistening and swollen with need, and she was rubbing it absent-mindedly. He yelped as he felt her other hand reach down to his groin, looking down into her grinning, glassy-eyed face.

“Ready for round two yet, country boy?”

He grimaced, his dick still sensitive from just having came. “You mean you’re... already?”

She giggled, her eyes dropping down while she gently played with his cock, attempting to coax it back to life. “Well yeah. What did you think, country boy, you were going to be the first guy to ever satisfy an Aphrodite chick? You’re hot, you’re not Jesus.”

“Pink, I don’t think I can go again, that was my third time today!”

“Psh.” She rolled over again, pulling herself along his body, lifting herself up and letting her swaying boobs bump against his face. “You think that’s the first time I’ve heard that? I can kick-start your big guy again.” She pressed them together, mashing his face into her boobs as she straddled him, rubbing her strawberry-scented juice across his flaccid cock.

“The thing is, all guys love titty, and if you offer them this much, they can’t help it. Suck them.” Wyatt pulled his head out from her cleavage, struggling to breathe. She grabbed one, shoving her massive nipple into his mouth. “Suck!”

She moaned passionately as he started to suck, rolling his tongue around her nipple. One hand went to her clit, pressing into it and guiding it against his swelling dick, the other kneaded her remaining breast. By the time he was fully hard again, she’d already had another orgasm, falling against him and forcing her breast even harder into his face, until she recovered and looked back at his cock hungrily, sliding back to spear herself on it again.

* * *

After their second session, when Wyatt was adamant that not only was he physically done, that he didn’t mentally feel up to another roll in the hay either, Pink unceremoniously declared that it was time for him to leave.

“Well, unless you’re ready to go again right now, I don’t really need a big, sexy, muscular guy and his fat c—” she took a deep breath, “I mean, I don’t need you sitting in my bed being all hot and getting me worked up, okay?”

“You’ve never had a guy stay the night?”

“Sometimes, if they’re going to be up for a midnight bang or morning sex. Otherwise it’s really not worth it. Country boy, let’s get something straight. I’m not your girlfriend. I don’t do boyfriends. You’re not a special exception to the rules.”

“The rules? What rules?”

“The rules of my fucking body, you idiot. You’re not my knight in shining armour who’s going to save me from the Aphrodite, okay? I want one thing from you, and that’s it. Otherwise, I don’t need you hanging around my room and making this shit even fucking harder to deal with, okay?”

Wyatt got up, gathering his jeans. He recalled what Neil had told him about Pink’s libido—was it actually so bad that she couldn’t even be around men unless she was fucking them? She rolled over, laying across the bed, her tits filling up the entirety of the space between her chest and arms, and the bed. He saw her shiver as her nipples dragged along the quilt.

“Ugh. Stupid. Anyway, before you go, give me your digits.” She entered them into her phone as he recited the number. “Ugh, a landline? Can you get a cell so I can just text you for a booty call?”

He shrugged, making her groan. “Fuck, you don’t realise how big a deal cell phones and the Internet are for dealing with this shit until you want to bone someone who fell out of the fifties. It was bad enough before FaceSpace and Kndling.”

She realised Wyatt was still there, watching her breasts wobble gelatinously underneath her. She flushed. “Why are you still here? Go home!”

* * *

Night had well and truly fallen when Wyatt got back. Both Jen and Siobhan had retreated to their rooms, so Wyatt busied himself with unpacking the last of his things, setting up his room the way he wanted it, and then falling back on his bed. Usually at this time of night he’d be watching the TV with his brothers and sisters, or maybe jockeying for some time on the one family computer.

He reached under his bed, where he’d left the bag from the store, and pulled out the Playguy. There was an enormous-busted Latina woman on the front, with massive waves of navy-blue hair.

All About Aphrodite issue!

Exclusive centrefold interview with Aphrodite model goddess Azul!

All your questions answered by resident sexologist Dr. Heaven Mounds!

Plus, ten tips to help you score your own night with an Aphrodite girl!

Still feeling the after-effects of his multiple-orgasm fuck session with Pink, he hadn’t originally been interested in anything but reading up a little about the condition. Azul’s thick, tanned body, though, was incredibly enticing, and he first turned to the centrefold.

Azul was bigger in almost every way than either Pink or Jen. In fact, it was pretty obvious that Pink’s body was a slim, boyish example of how Aphrodite girls could look. Every inch of Azul’s body was smooth, mocha-coloured plush femininity. She was tall, her breasts were absurd, inches more around than her head, hanging heavily against a hint of plumpness at her waist that still did nothing to ruin the hourglass effect thanks to the eye-popping width of her hips and the curve of her perfect, enormous thighs. Her plump, swollen pussy, smooth and bald, was glistening with lust.

He began to grow hard in his pants, his cock aching protestingly. He turned back to the interview, the type set off by pictures of the hypersexual woman in a variety of outfits, all of them designed to show off boobs that rivalled Halloween pumpkins. In one picture, she wore nothing but her own locks, gathering her hair around her to artfully cover her nipples and the plump Y of her crotch.

It’s a warm day in Los Angeles, and Playguy reporter Hugh Wang is at a downtown coffee shop, waiting for a goddess to walk in off the sidewalk. Even in a city with more than its fair share of women blessed with the greatest little bug ever discovered, Azul stands out from a crowd. She takes a seat at the table, not even embarrassed by how much space her boobs take up, or how her huge ass barely fits in one of the outdoor seats. Her smile is heart-melting and cock-hardening, all at the same time.

Q: Thanks so much for agreeing to this, Azul!

A: My pleasure. I love doing as much as I can for all my beautiful fans. Especially all their beautiful dicks. I can’t help it.

Q: And you do have a lot of them, don’t you? They want to know more about you, just like we do. An insight into the girl behind the rack. So, speaking of the rack, when did it first happen?

A: Ten years ago. I was one of the first lot of Aphrodite girls that got noticed. I was living in Tijuana and I was working as a, well... a prostitute. I was kind of chunky—not obese, but overweight, and I was a C cup then-

Q: I can’t imagine you being a C-cup!

A: Heh, I can’t even remember what it was like. I just remember slowly getting leaner and fitter, putting on curves where they were supposed to be. My boobies were getting bigger and firmer. I thought I’d gotten my diet and exercise under control. I was doing better business than ever, and I was actually enjoying it for the first time. I never used to cum with guys before that, but I was having two, three a night, even with the grossest dudes. I started craving it; I’d get excited every night when it was time to start work, because I’d been thinking about cock all day.

Q: When did you realise something was going on?

A: Well, every Aphrodite girl knows that day, don’t they? The day you flip your switch. You wake up, and your whole body’s on fire. Nothing you do helps. Your boobs have gone up a size or two overnight. You get so desperate that you climb into bed with a guy and —wow. The biggest orgasm of your life. And another two or three on top of that. You feel great, that horrible need goes away—for like a week. Then you need it again, and this time, you know what helps. But it doesn’t help as much. So you do it again, and again... then one day, you do it, and the urge doesn’t go away. It takes about three months for most girls. It took me less than two. Your tits go into overdrive, too, and your hair starts changing colour and growing like crazy.

The day I finally decided I needed to see a doctor was when I went in and got measured and found out I was nearly an L cup. My hair was growing like a weed and coming out dark blue—everything else but my eyebrows was falling off. I barely fit into a single piece of my old clothes, and of course, I had that constant need for dick. That was when I thought I was sick or something, and I found a doctor. He had to call a specialist from the United States, who came out to see me and run his tests.

Q: And so they made history. As well as being one of the hottest adult stars in the world, you also run a non-profit for girls like you, is that right?

A: Mmm-hmm. I started up Changed Forever about four years ago, to try and help girls like me cope with catching the bug. It’s not easy, you know, and I think it’s even harder now that the Internet knows just enough about it to be wrong. You get girls getting all these ridiculous things they’re told, and it’s really scary. We fund information packs, research and local support groups in each city, to get girls the right information and show them they don’t need to deal with Aphrodite alone.

The thought of the pretty Mexican woman’s breasts gradually getting bigger, her body filling out, her need for sex growing day by day, had Wyatt hard in his jeans. He breathed deeply, unzipping his jeans, when he was interrupted by a knock at his door. He hurriedly pulled up his fly and dropped the magazine on the other side of his bed. “Come in!”

He nearly choked. Jen leaned against his doorframe. Her tits were bound up in a scandalously small lacy bra, with a pink arc of areola clearly visible over each cup, the cups bowing around it to cope with its puffiness and giving up entirely at covering her erect nipples. The bra pressed her boobs together into inches and inches of perfect cleavage. A tiny pair of panties was being swallowed by her thighs, the thin straps showing off the curve of her hips. Thick blue hair fanned out like a cape, wider than her shoulders, down to the bottom of her butt.

“Hi, Wyatt. Did you go out again?”

She didn’t even try to hide the way her eyes found the bulge of his erection. She didn’t seem upset, though. “Uh, yeah, I did. Got back a little while ago.”

“Did you have fun? Are you liking the city? There’s a lot of interesting things to see.”

Did she just shake her boobs? “Yeah, it was good. I’m really liking it here.”

She grinned. “Great! So, you want pizza? We were thinking of ordering in tonight. I’ve been working, Siobhan’s been... busy. What do you think?”

“Sounds good. You goin’ to answer the door like that?”

She grinned, flushing red. “Maybe. Why not?”

He had to admit, he didn’t have a reason for someone who looked like Jen to cover up. “Anyway, I’m going to call in a few minutes, so work out what you want on your pizza.”

He watched her enormous ass sway back and forth as she turned around and went back downstairs, groaning as his cock throbbed.

He got up, rearranging himself, and nearly walked straight into Siobhan as he left his room. She was dressed this time, wearing sweats and a hoodie, her hair pulled back in a ponytail that accentuated the bizarre half-colour. Her eyes narrowed, her cheeks flushing slightly.

“Oh, it’s you. So, you’re our new roommate, then?”

“Yup. Siobhan, right?”

She grunted. An awkward silence hung between them as they went downstairs. “Listen, I’m sorry if—”

“Just—just don’t. I’m not interested. As far as I’m concerned, you aren’t here. You just keep to yourself.”

She stalked off, huffing. A realisation hit Wyatt. She was another one? Her hostility suddenly made a little more sense.